Shills BTFO

Remember yesterday all of the journalists shilling here yesterday who were met with total defeat?
>youre a bad person for hating liars who subvert your society
This was met by "you deserve it" posts and ZERO apologies.

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-080224_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 885K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HlnFuDCHpus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>journalist was fired for a tweet by conservatard maniacs and GOP funded yellow press companies
Get fucked moron, this is how fascism starts, the best part is that the Trumpenshirts will haul fatassed neet incels like you to the gas chambers first

let me repeat that again for you

GO FUCK YOURSELF M O R O N

Journalism is the only profession protected under the US Constitution. Using you logic, all gun owners deserve to be shot in the face too.

>this is how fascism starts
:^)

So was he wearing it or not?

No he wasn't. A journo pulled a real life smuggie and got caught

“Fascism”

You kids are so funny.

Protip: You would be executed for dissent. Or at least jailed like they do in EU. You can’t even identify actual fascism right in front of you.

Attached: 1508637493451s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

How does a “journalist” getting fired for directly harmful lies related to 2a people shooting themselves exactly?

Nope. Typical lefty libtard lies.

how can you be so completely retarded and not have accidentally killed yourself yet? Is your home toddler proof? Has the oven been removed from your kitchen? Why are you not dead yet?

Looks like youre all alone shillfaggot!
JOURNOS GET THE ROPE

Fascism means I just keep following the rules like I usually do and 90% of the people I don't like get their skulls cracked and lives ruined. Okay.

Dang, that's at least 2 who this guy missed. Why aren't you dead cuckboy?

Funny how the first posts are always shillpost shekelgrubers that get BTFO
Fake news got fucking owned yesterday so badly that they dropped it from the wire.

Nope. More fake news.

Don’t forget laughter, journalists are not people and need to be treated as such

Sure?

imagine being this conditioned to blame everything, spin everything as against trump.
i wonder how many "journos" have actually internalized their shilling.

Ha, Rage more nerd. Maybe try and refute an argument next time though. You'll appear less retarded.

Why was the journalist not named? Their name should be announced to the public so they will never get a job again. If "alt right nazis" AKA people against leftist insanity can lost their entire lives over fake news why should (((journalists))) be shielded and protected?

You didn't make an argument. You made a retarded statement that isn't worth refuting when all I have to do is point and laugh. That's literally how fucking stupid you are. Everyone laugh at the retard.

Fuck fake news

The Consitition protects a FREE Press, not a press AND Media wholly dominated by 6 Mega Conglomerates.

6 fucking Corporations dictate everything you watch, see or hear, and all the news you get with the MSM.
The MSM is not just CNN/MSNBC/FOX News
It's every newspaper, every local news station no matter how big or small
A large amount of news sites
And all of radio.

That isn't a free press, that's information manipulation

You faggot shill, youve covered all the talki g points, nerd, incel, all that bullshit.
How does it feel that your goncern trolling for dead journalists was met with widespread derision?

DEATH TO FAKE NEWS MOUTHPIECES

No, you just can't refute that journalism is protected by the Constitution. All you can do is flail you arms around throwing feces everywhere in baby rage about it. Go fuck yourself incel. It's the most action you'll ever get in your life.

You cant refute that 5 dead shillniggers is a good thing.
Guns are protected by the Constitution as is freedom of association or more specificallu the freedom to NOT associate eith niggers and fsggots.

Yet you shill against that.
Its disgusting you sjill for the co stitution while attacking it at the same time.

Peddle fake news, get fucking shot.
Thays a great thing, traitor. And no, you didnt make a fucking argument, you made a half ass attempt to insult.
You faggots cant meme any better than you can insult.
You going to put flowers on the graves of those dead traitors user?
Can a Dim commie fsggot even afford flowers?

I'm sure you get all your news and info from Jow Forums posts, and "independent" YouTubers. And I'm sure you are sooooo much smarter than all the other people out there. Lul.

It's like you are trying to type out something coherent, but your brain is too primitive to get it all out. It's just jumbled garbage. You have made no good points and only embarrass yourself. This is why no one takes the right seriously. You are all brain dead hicks.

powerful!

You get your news from faggots who are legitimate targets.
77% of Dims with a 4 year meme degree in starbucks assembly beleive gender is NOT decided at birth.
Your a delusional faggot and scared that your treason will catch uo to you.

Five dead journos? A good day.

>le above it all
Its funny when a faggot that everyone laughs at pretends to be some kind of coastal elite.
Can you afford flowers for your dead comrades?
Thats FIVE sets of flowers, poorfag.

Attached: 1530135058045.jpg (720x720, 66K)

>this much asshurt

Attached: 1512436268928.jpg (909x987, 360K)

>cheap appeal to consensus
You worship kardashians, pleb

>Herp derp incoherent transgender rage

More obsession with chicks with dicks. Just come out of the closet already. Your hick parents won't beat you too badly.

>Strawman - The Post
Jesus you are angry. When was the last time you had a friend?

Attached: 1509480396856.gif (200x147, 1.18M)

>muh rights!
>muh tolerance
>ban guns, Honkie!
They should be afraid.
As soon as they shilled for the dead commies, they got btfo.
They cant shame anyone anymore and know their time is short.

>Yer a hick
The tolerant left, always has faggotry on its tiny mind.
How does it feel to be walkig to starbucks on Saturday while I drive my new truck past you to go fuck around cuz Im rich and youre not?
You jelly
Youve always been jelly
Thats the number one reason you want ro tear everything down, because you cant keep up at all.
Being left behind must make you cry yourself to sleep at night.
Hey, tell merrick garland hi for me and enjoy the three scotus picks......until jewburg dies and Trump appoints FOUR JUSTICES!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHABABBA!!!!!
>Yer a hick user!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
MUH LEGACY!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Sam Hyde predicted this

Attached: The+madman+_5d12036661d78c15c333650ba428b855.jpg (325x326, 23K)

0/10
Try harder incel

Im living the good life while you haye everything and cant afford anything, poorfag incel!!!!
Get laid someday lefty fag!!

>hurr u hav no fren
Kill yourself

Attached: 0bsTzAb_d.jpg (221x250, 4K)

I wasn't the one making bullshit strawman arguments
>Also, tfw no gf

Attached: Motivation2.png (1353x907, 1.58M)

>Thats the number one reason you want ro tear everything down, because you cant keep up at all.
That's the feeling I get as well. When you see how absurd their positions are and how reactionary and ineffective their methods, turns out that most are just butthurt losers that want to push the reset button on everything and start over with new rules that cater to their weakness

Attached: 1530146316527.jpg (383x353, 50K)

Amen. They are treasonous rats one and all.

Attached: Petturin Palkka.jpg (451x561, 61K)

>report fake news
>get fired for bad reporting
FASHIZM

So many (you)'s
>Thanks for everything you angry, weak faggots

Attached: 1501891245621.jpg (604x403, 30K)

>Female journalism interns getting mad they wont be able to shill propaganda without consequence

You would think an agency that has been around as long as yours should have more discerning hiring practices.

Attached: 1527091633913.png (500x507, 141K)

Attached: 1530153147418.jpg (434x345, 50K)

>leftypol buzzword
Imagine being this triggered!!

Attached: 1530216948060.jpg (640x718, 118K)

>le above it all
How can you morons feel superior when you are reduced to begging constantly?

>be Trump
>be more reasonable and centrist than any Republican
>"we have to paint him as super right wing"
>go so far to the left that it's wtf all day every day
>mfw Trump wrecked their "Overton window"
>mfw Trump pushed them so far left that even the Chinese are cringing

Attached: 1521888239636.jpg (530x553, 158K)

Thats why I posted this thread, I wanted to drag the journo lurkers out and make fun of their dead homies.
Maybe theyll pour some cheap champaigne on the ground for the dead homies!

Theyve been their own worst enemies the whole time, its so fucking hilarious I have trouble breathing I laugh so hard

Where you go leftypol?
Are running and hiding like your colleagues did yesterday???

How long til ginsburg gives Trump another justice? Will you off yourself when that happens?

Attached: 1530167454530.jpg (600x800, 211K)

>mfw we scare all the Jews into moving to Israel
>mfw we let Iran nuke Israel

Attached: 1521532535676.jpg (2048x1529, 233K)

>Lets roll!

Attached: baby ruth.png (600x459, 313K)

youtu.be/HlnFuDCHpus

Attached: 1527696259298.png (551x414, 298K)

>"I'm not allowed to lie when reporting news without facing repercussions for misleading the public. This is fascism"
Kek let them all die already

Stroke softly, Stroke chan and keep on rolling.

Post your tits already.

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

kek
At least that shows that the SJW wind is turning

Cordial reminder that freedom of the press, does not mean freedom from consequences!
:^)

Nice to see Stroke-Chan alive and well still. She never did give Hillary that stroke. At least not yet.

This is why liberals will be disemboweled like animals and hung from their still dripping guts in the streets. You don't have the general experience with guns or the law enforcement support to prevent it. Be sure to wave to your friends and family while you're hanging there.

Attached: 1506970058353.jpg (625x1021, 210K)

Journalists and teachers are almost always the least competent and qualified people in their given fields yet they have more aggregated power than anyone on our society. Does anyone else think this is a bit perverse?

Keep on rolling, stroke chan.

Fascism starts with weak men in power coerced to give up their seat to strong men with an ideal shared by the population.
You can't have fascism if the population doesn't agree to it, you can't have fascism is there are strong me in power and you can't have fascism if there's no ideal to work towards.

Now fuck off and stop parroting "fascism" at everything you don't like, it diminishes the great things that were, good and bad.

niether you or them will be gassed
whites will be snapped out of their bullshit
im sick of people thinking wed kill our own because theyre sick. they can be cured.
>1 post
hes already gone

>roastette defaults to the no one wants to fuck you attack
The absolute worst thing you could come up with is the idea of people not wanting to fuck you. No dick = you've hit bottom. Fucking gasp.

Please, talk about how much you love to travel next.

Attached: 1518646852784.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

The fact that he was fired kinda proves that journalistic integrity does in fact exist, contrary what Trump and his orbiters like to claim.

I'm waiting for her to post tits before I give her another (you)

You'll get the rope too

Edgy.

This is the most reddit post I've read on here in a while.
>haha I'm so smart and everyone else is a dumb rural hick
You have to believe this is true. We all HAVE to just be dumb hicks in your world because if we aren't, then your whole fucking world will come crashing down; your whole reality will be shattered. So, you make up this narrative that we are irrelevant uneducated hicks because it's the only way you can sleep at night. But the truth is, you probably passed some of us on the street; you probably work with us too. This scares you, so you create a reality where you can be distanced from us. Yet you come here, on this board to talk to us. You didn't come here by accident; you came here because, even though you're scared of us in the real world, something about us keeps you coming back here for more. Speak to me, boomer. What is going on up there in your noggin?

Look at this braindead sow, look at it and laugh

Attached: 1231962972191.gif (720x480, 132K)

Bah, he was fired because the public caught wind of it.

Had only his fellow journorats known, they would have paraded the "shooter's MAGA hat" on the media for a month as usual.

fucking moron 2a protects you from your government, not from your employer
jesus christ you proxy/vpn cunts need to fuck off

Jek, have your (you).

>Ha, Rage more shill. Maybe try and not copy/paste your pathetic next time though. You might appear less retarded.

>Remember yesterday all of the journalists shilling here yesterday
No, the fuck?