>Anal sex
>Abortion
>Whores
>Hate
>Bombing other countries
>being completely selfish
>Communism
>Capitalism
>Self-hatred (divided house cannot stand)
>Greed
>Deaf, Dumb and Blind.

Have you ever considered following God, and stopping your socities from decaying from within, instead of worshipping your skin color?

Attached: 16516515156.png (1675x801, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Western (((Society)))
Don't forget this

Attached: lgbt.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

Musluman:
>fucks underaged children
>fucks animals
>submit to Luzifer a.k.a. The Lightbringer a.k.a. Allah
>If you want to go to heaven you have to kill yourself while killing others
Sage

>Hard working men

Since when rape is considered work?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
>In Islamic eschatology, Jesus returns in a Second Coming to fight a False Messiah (Al-Masih ad-Dajjal) and establish peace on earth.
>literally Jesus himself, not Mohammed
Anons i...
>t.achmed

>Submit to God
>Working Societies
>Faithful women
>Hard working men
>Respect
>Love
>True Guidance

Aren't those Protestants?

muslims do not:
>submit to """""""""God"""""""""" (actually the devil)
>work
>hard working
>respect
>love
They are satanic and filthy

Allah is just the name that Muslims call the Lord God the Father. It's the same God that Abraham made a covenant with and the same God that Christians worship (excluding the concept of the trinity)

>Judaism
control your both gay ass society

Make up should be entirely banned outside of movies.

>working societies

Lel

>believe in magic ghosts
no

Attached: 1499186448498.gif (500x354, 420K)

Isa is not Jesus.

Moslem:
> Heathen servants of a false god
> shithole societies, every last one.
> women so ugly when a muzzie cheats on his wife he goes for a young boy or a goat.
> indemic low IQ, nearly 90% consanguinity (inbreeding)
> filled with bitter hatred for everyone who isnt a muzzie
> the koran is full of bullshit, lies and scientific inaccuracies that even in the dark ages every european peasant knew was untrue. see this
youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng

Western Civilization:
> sodomy forbidden by christianity and judaism
> abortion forbidden by religious law AND the hippocratic oath (as well as the hamurabic medical oath, the ancient japanese and chinese physicians creeds, etc etc etc)
> dont fuck with us and you wont get bombed
> gives endless charity, foreign aid, medical assistance, etc etc etc to even the shittiest countries
> go fuck yourself.

No it's not. The God of Abraham is called YHWH, not Allah which is the name of a pagan deity that predates Muhamad

Yeah he's our prophet too. All Muslims love Jesus. And I love you. The jews and the shaitan want you to suffer. Don't listen to their lies and join us. All the tightness you feel in your chest will vanish.

Fuck off you stupid Dutch ass shill

As if this thread is somehow not totally garbage

Isa is not Jesus. If you loved Jesus you would follow him, not Muhammad. Jesus is the Son of God and He said there would be no more revelation until the end of time. Therefore, Islam is invalid and Muhammad a liar.

We do brother we have one version of the Quran. How different versions of the Bible exist?
Join your the the righteous. Become a Muslim and don't listen to the Jewish lies l.
I love you. ( in a non gay way ofc)
We love you

عيب يا رجل.

I agree

fuck off ahmed. nobody cares about traditional values but old geezers. you molest children and conversion to islam promotes such faggotry

thats why you dont get to be part of the kool kids klub. your a nigger and niggers do ghey shit like fuck kids

Believing in the shower thoughts of a another man.
It's your fault you can always make new friends.
I love you. It's never too late

He is

Allah is YHWH. By your logic Christians don't worship YWHW because they call him "God" instead.

>Protestant women
>Not "reformed" sluts

No

>Muslim:
>Hard working men
K E K

Attached: nugget.jpg (900x900, 105K)

Do you have evidence that disproves his claims or are just laughing like a mad man

He is like it or not.

Muslim
> Muhammad rapped children

I don't understand how leftists defend Islam. A white male Muslim in an Islamic society would be everything they seem to fight against.

If Islam didn't require so much prayer and Ramadan and shit like that it might've even caught hold in the west. But since it requires effort people aren't going to bother.

plz just gtfo of my country

Attached: 1530089416002.png (800x591, 155K)

just look at muslim countrys. all pisspoor and smelly

muslims=subhumans

Yes. You are heathens. Muhammad was deceived by Satan to pervert scripture. Islam is bad fan fiction. You will know them by their fruit. Your fruit is violence, death and oppression. Your father is the devil.

KEK, im gonna post this pic the next time that karaboga poster with BLM flag makes a "how will wh*Toids recover" thread

Why don´t you guys start a new based Reconquista? but this time against muslims and blacks or any non european.
do it do it do it do it do it do it

Attached: reconquista_europe1v6151.png (1476x298, 34K)

Since I am well acustommed to Muslims being liars, I will not bother contradicting you. If you believed God you would accept His son. If you believed Jesus you would not deny His claims not would you follow a man called Muhammad .

its simple really
Islam is a false religion and why follow a false God who has false prophet ?

Oh you better believe I will do whatever I can to rid my God-created nation from this evil pest that are the muhammedans. Deus Vult.

if you're a muslim and you're not arab then a bunch of bedouins are laughing at your sorry ass

Attached: kebab.png (501x571, 300K)

You willneed to expell th blackies and brazilians too, or you will end up like them.

Daily reminder: islam was invented by whites a long time ago

Attached: 18582292.jpg (398x594, 21K)

Having been in both Iraq and Afghanistan and Kuwait, I can honestly say those people had the worst work ethic I've ever seen. Never wanted to do anything but sit around all day and complain if you asked them to do what they were getting paid to do. Were too lazy and cowardly to even defend themselves (not defend us, I mean even their own villages) when they came under attack from insurgents. They constantly tried to use their religion as an excuse to be lazy. I'd trade 100 of them for literally anyone else.

You placed anal sex wrong. Everybody knows how Muslims are obsessed of anal sex.

Attached: C085F56C-2098-470C-BC49-EE986E7CF23F.jpg (265x299, 48K)

It's not his son why would a being so divine have a child with something so feeble and weak.

Man love Thursday

people keep posting how Islam is a false religion, though the religion in general has not progressed in hundreds of years as a collective.
This is what has saved other religions adapting to ideas in the societies they are in.
this is what makes many Islam countries seem so old.

Are you questioning the will and the power of God? Maybe Allah is not capable of having a son. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob can do all things.

Many other main religions have progressed with their societies.
I don't see why Islam would be different.

>Working societies

shiggy

>Hard working men

diggy

Attached: gordo-tomando-soda-refresco-obeso.jpg (594x380, 36K)

Almost 4 years working in Morocco and 2 periods of 6 months in Abu Dhabi.
Also a year working in Netherlands.
You cannot compare dutch work ethics with Mohammed brothers.
Fuck, even if you compare muslims with spainards we work better, and Spain is a relaxed lazy country.

No scientific evidence but...

Muslims
>support birth control
>support masterbatio
>no dancing
>no music
>no science
>blow themselves up
>honor kill their own kids
>worship some idiot who got btfo by his home city

Americans
>ignorance

You have a childs conception of christianity.

Islam is tempting but I don't think enough Europeans will convert to make it viable. Europe could just become a third world dysgenic hellhole instead.

well for one the middle east used to be the intellectual and scientific capital of th world

Spanish
>indolent

The only people who claim this absurdity are the same people poeple say boys can magically become girls by wishing it so.

> prime source

If you Europeans become muslim, first of all there will be wars where staunch believers in Christ will fight you. So you will end up killing white people. Suppose you win that war, in a few generations, due to interbreeding, your society will become so dull and low IQ that you won't be able to compete with China.

And not to mention, your progeny will be raping goats and killing people just like the muslims do. This preying on your lustful nature was the very tactic that muhammad used in his time.

What is stopping you from advocating beating of women, abolishing their rights, etc without being muslim? Do you want to absolve yourself of the responsibility that this is what you want for yourselves by saying that this is what Allah wants? All cultures and all societies did not give women rights and kept them under control. Why don't you stand on the rock of history instead of the fleeting sands of Quran?

I can confirm. This is true. Music is haram. Paintings and sculptures are haram. Be prepared to see all your museums and history crushed and burned to ashes.

Can confirm. Arabs are some of the laziest people because their wealth has made them that way. This is not true of eastern muslims like Pakistanis, Indians, Indonesians, etc though.

Unveil flag. Are you ex-Muslim?

these points are what my point was.
Christianity has changed so much from what it was however Islam hasn't

try again Mamouk

Attached: poppycock.png (969x686, 709K)

Submit to whoever pays them.
Mass unemployment because the cunts are useless as workers.
Faithful woman until it's Saturday night and they slip off into town to get blacked/bleached.
Lazy ass drug dealing manlets.
Contempt for the countries they leach off.
Rape.

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 30K)

Yes. Culturally muslim but agnostic.

No unveiling of flag. That is a personal haram for me.

Spain, getting blacked again.

>anal sex
Implying the superior form of mating isn't based.

>worships pedophile

>Western (((Society)))
you said it. nothing to add.

but muslim in west are degenerate as everyone else and muslim cunts are same whores. stop pretending they are diferent or even better. they are not.

kek. islam is falling apart wherever Christianity and Christians arent illegal or persecuted mercilessly

Attached: savemaryam.jpg (320x384, 39K)

Muslims
>Submit to God
So that Imams and califs throw you and your children againts other nations so they can get rich "because God says so"
>Working Societies
Name one, Turkey, Sigapore, Ajerbajan, Kazakstan, other central asian muslim coutries are secular and embrace freedom of religion they work any other does not
>Faithful woman
Especially those Tunisians, Egyptians, Algerians are taste freedoms for one second and get on their knees to suck any cock and party all night long, just to return home to be force to marry
>Hard working men
HAHAHA good one
>Respect
Especially for Coptics Christians that did nothing wrong for 1500 years... much respect for them
>Love
Analy especially in pakistan or as a sex slave before they cut your head off
>True Guidance
By killing yourself cause "internal struggle"

Western Society
Free yet corrupted
Choice yet brainwashed
Whores nothing wrong with that
Hate? Where? Trump? Hate Muslims? the left is all about love
Bombing other countries
>says islam is strong, the best religion
>gets bombed, invated, manipulated by "western christian societies"
Because helping refugees, africa and the middle east with food and aid is Selfish
Communism on paper is not wrong
Capitalism in reality works best
Random hate from your view

>writes from netherlands
>doesn't go back to a muslim country
>stays to enjoy western degeneracy and growth
>enjoys freedoms, choice
>even the freedom to be intolerant
>even the freedom to hur dur like you do

Islam would be good if it had aesthetic. Great architecture in central asia though like all British architecture the UK equivalent is depressing beyond words. Not only that but they really aren't as devout as you think, all the Pakistanis I work with don't care at all about Islam really, they date in their race only but that's about it. You might come across the odd tight-ass though their more like 1/4, the other 3/4 are lazy about it in the same way Christians are though some might exploit their religion for gibs and play up for free stuff.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1200x944, 154K)

>The only people who claim this
are the ones who studied history.
I hate Islam invasion more than anyone here, but come on... do not be such a illiterate man. Not everything in life is black and white.

You are the one showing ignorance user.
Why indolent?

t.pakora

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why can't you receive full salvation and grace of God and get to 7th level of paradise with faith on Koran solely, like Quranists believe?
Why do you believe Muhammed's bullshit stories of him flying into heaven on back of a unicorn and camel piss being medicine?
How can you claim that God cannot be presented by human brain while simultaneously say that there's only one God?
How are you able to represent anything related to his existence?
How can you claim there's only one God if you cannot represent his "shape" in your mind? To be able to say there's only one God would require limits to his form, right?
Why would all loving God even instruct Muslims on how to fight wars or warrior code if peaceful society where only pure believer exist is the end goal?

you live in one such country lmao

you circumcise women's and men's genitals

sage

>only one post by id
also fuck yourself

>be western society
>jews, a species of semite, a second tier race, subvert you
>now degeneracy everywhere
>other semites, arabs, who are the big brothers of the jews, sweep in and pretend superiority
Enjoy it while it lasts. It's only a matter of time before whites get their shit together and kick you back to your containment zones

just look at their economical export structure, it proves everything already

Mainly by riding the coat tails of existing scholars or translating existing texts. Then the local religion decided to kick it into Maximum-Retardation Mode and suddenly all of that flew into the dumpster. Now they spend their time fucking their cousins, wondering why the resulting kids are massively retarded, and still following the edicts of a man who was clearly a tremendous sperg with no social skills.

> Culturally muslim
wtf does this meme phrase even mean?

>if it had aesthetic

Attached: lalhambra-monument-typique-islamique-espagne.jpg (2048x1365, 631K)

Race isn't just skin color.

>working societies
You kind of forgot the part, where every fucked up country is majority muslim today.

no they are left wing sjw's whos goal is not to reflect reality but to make muslims feel better for being worthless throughout history. Persians atleast have something to be proud of but islam (which inherently hates science and culture) destroyed persia.

2nd laziest most unproductive euro country after greece

>Being this lost

are you fucking stupid? muslims do 1000% more anal sex than westerners, since you know, arranged marriages, virginity and whatnot

ya fucking mongrel

Attached: 1465840099121.jpg (550x448, 63K)

> Have you ever considered following God, and stopping your socities from decaying from within, instead of worshipping your skin color?

Stay in your country.

>Muslim:
>>Working Societies
>>Hard working men
>>Respect
It's almost like you've never seen a Muslim society in your life.

This

Attached: Muslim_sexuality.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

Bobby Ray, again: not everything in life is black and white. They are not 100% evil, same as you are not 100% good.
>unproductive euro country
We are in our worse economic moment and still rank 13th GDP (keep in mind the size of our country).

*worst

Fuck off, Akmed.

Attached: coincidence.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Attached: 98753B.jpg (552x553, 42K)

>posts a pic of a woman in order to attract hormonal teenagers to a religion
You are contradicting yourself you degenerate.

out

Attached: pdf47920.jpg (500x503, 43K)