Eastern Europe

Apart from "muh whiteness" what do they have ?
They're lesser white starting only to """shine"" on/ pol/ " because western europe is currently invaded by niggers and sandniggers. The thing is they're totally irrelevant ( Russia excluded ) and no one IRL gives a fuck about them

Attached: Eastern Europe.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCmH4I9e2Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They aren't Berbers first of all

Attached: algeria.jpg (403x403, 34K)

Nothing here. Go away.

Imagine being so cucked that instead of fighting for your country and trying to save it from being taken over, you instead attack other countries for no reason online to whine about how they are irrelevant.
Millions of niggers flooding the country, jewish politicians fucking everyone up the ass, but what does this guy care about? Getting into a dick measuring contest with countries nowhere near his, that have done nothing to his country.

Poland homicide rate 0.67
French homicide rate 1.58

Attached: 1530364707413.jpg (500x500, 89K)

You wish.

Attached: MeTgaVqNRRbhfYCu0luNyLHUY0vrp6G4MBjtuJr_XZo.jpg (720x692, 60K)

Fixed your map for you. You really should keep these up to date man.

Attached: 1251616432467.jpg (500x500, 77K)

pic related is the map you will be drawing in a few decades

Attached: eastern europe CCA 2050.jpg (500x500, 95K)

no it's this

Attached: ndh.gif (400x369, 31K)

the two maps are not mutually exclusive

Nothing, Eastern Europe is just Greater Russia broken up.

yes they are, Croatia is always was and always will be the cultural centre of the western world

>no one IRL gives a fuck about them
you do

Ustace 2.0 when?

>lebanese intellectual

well if that's the case you have nothing to be proud of considering the utter mess it currently is

Thanks for the hearty kek Russbro. Have some Adidas.

Attached: Adidas_Three_Stripes_Trademark.jpg (553x430, 10K)

>implying we want to """shine""
>implying we want somebody to give a fuck about us

Kys Mohammed and better clean that shithole called Paris

Balkans it's not easter europe you faggit.

>1 post by this MAMADU

jebi se
Bosna > Hrvatska

Go move there then Ahmed

He gets it right though, at certain point people just start to think in "outward" categories.

Almost every talk show on Russian TV has a Polack guest since recently. Not a friendly one, but some PiS apologist or rabid Stalinist, something true to its form.

anti-Stalinist, of course

Better watch out for Dalmacija , and Primorje Ante I've noticed a lot of Albozergs coming your way.

Based and Redpilled.
You should add us to Eastern Europe, they have the best memes and I want to be a part of that.

Maybe if you didnt make plane tickets so god dam expensive in the states Id be able to move.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCmH4I9e2Hg

Czechs are in western Europe.
>what do they have ?
Better ask what we don't have ..
>granade attacks
>trucks of peace
>shitskins going ape

Attached: krakow-poland-pilgrimage1.jpg (1039x541, 776K)

I'm sitting on an airplane right now this moment headed to Amsterdam and I'll be in the Balkans by the end of next week.
This is just for vaca, if you love bosna so much move there. But the US is too comfty isnt it

>what do they have ?
Peace, comfy cities, good looking nature.

>Comfy Cities
>Commieblocks
Pick one.

>Not a friendly one, but some PiS apologist or rabid Stalinist
(((They))) are trying to make us hate each other.
Russians are bros, we love you, we just hate Ukr***ians.
>pic is average Hohol

Attached: QV8-whAuvRg.jpg (604x405, 30K)

>and no one IRL gives a fuck about them
Good, and let's keep it that way.
We're doing fine "in our own sauce", so to speak.

>>Commieblocks
it's not the 90s anymore
>average SMALL Polish city

Attached: 20120831-162539-IMG_5993.jpg (1024x683, 405K)

Is that Asian Keanu Reeves?

>>Commieblocks
Commieblocks are comfy desu if you were born and raised in one.

>crimea
>ukranian
You shills are all so tiresome

I always wonder why those token central European journalists even do it to get shouted down and talked-over by the host and the "true and proper Russian patriot" guests. A lot of money I guess. It's cringe.

>The thing is they're totally irrelevant
and that is good because this is why we are not invaded by niggers and sandniggers. i visited Paris. you won diversity tournament. great job. only niggers and muslims will use your language in after 2100. you are just relic from past. enjoy be important.

Polak go HOME!

Attached: toilet.png (1031x1088, 69K)

Also zero legacy besides being the pseudo state actual states roll their tanks through

Imagine being so utterly and totally irrelevant that you need to inject yourselves into the problems of actual Europeans. Being in the EU for benefits means nothing you will all be forgotten in history as the peoples who achieved absolutely nothing and disappear due to your ever increasing irrelevance. Pale skin means nothing when you are a nation of dead beats. Europe was actual alive and will actaully die you people never lived.

Not everyone in the USA is rich. Its shitty here.

The "Tanks rolling through Poland" is largely the fault of France and Britain, who promised to help Poland in case of a Soviet or Nazi attack, and when the Nazis and Soviets actually attacked, Britain and France sat back and did nothing.

Attached: Screenshot (38).png (1366x768, 171K)

And the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, and the Medieval Poland... yea sure thing ahmed "no legacy"

Attached: 339231325_3_644x461_husaria-obraz-olej-na-plotnie-7050cm-dekoracje.jpg (364x461, 36K)

We have the best women, you frog.

t. bulgarian diaspora

Attached: 1529156783214.png (600x583, 272K)

It's Poland seeking to gain the most profit out of the situation and betting on the wrong horses as usual. They were Turkish allies once. Then Japanese.

>Poland
>the Baltic’s
>literally who Slovakia

>not Eastern Europe

Kek, motherfucker I’m a straight pollock and it is 100% Eastern Europe

Daily reminder that polandwill be the supreme European power in 50 years

Attached: 6D607804-D664-4AE2-8246-6F4FDCC69217.png (3000x4500, 648K)

I love Polish people as much as the next person I think any person can agree that Eastern European people are probably cool people.

But there's no denying they are living in a fantasy of how relevant Eastern Europe has ever been.

>But there's no denying they are living in a fantasy of how relevant Eastern Europe has ever been.
Mutt education
Hahaha what is the cold war

Attached: tz6z.png (1244x448, 1020K)

>Mfw Intermarium could've happened if Lithuania and Czechoslovakia hadn't cucked it.

Attached: angry wojak.jpg (550x545, 64K)

The only legacy polaks have is shit-stirring repeatedly, getting BTFO and recreated bigger and shitier each time by jews

Nobody in Europe is white algerian now march back to the sand lands from where you came.

>let me tell you about your country XD

The most ludicrous states that even without the liberal brainwashing your women are cheap disposable deplorable whores fit only to work our brothels and clean our toilets utterly useless because you fundimentally lack what made Euopeans once unique our creativity.

It's kind of true though. The only reason your country and most Eastern European nations exist is to weaken Germany in Britain and France's case and to keep Germany and Russia as far apart as possible for America.

You are not a real country, even your borders where handed to you welfare queens you are a pitiful nation of mindless drunken labourer.

Enjoy your diversity and we will enjoy our irrelevance

What are the best places to visit in Macedonia?

Don't forget crippling middle eastern tier poverty.

Isnt macedonia like 25 percent bulgarian 25 percent serbian and 50 percent Albanian?

We declared our independence before Versailles, and yes, the French backed our territorial demands to weaken Germany. Although we were given Wielkopolska because we made a succesful uprising, in other words, fought for it and defeated germans.
Good that you admitted that the ex-German lands were given to us by others, now you can't call us "land-thieves" :)

>first man in space
Haha fuck off achmed

Vevcani and maybe Shutka for the more adventurous. Both are daytrips

No but I can call you worthless imagine that the insectoid peoples of the far east have at least made notable progress and have made themselves useful. What does Europe get from you but endless kvetching and feelings of inferiority, more brainless labourers that we do not need and criminal after criminal? Where is your polish pride now plunger jockey?

>and no one IRL gives a fuck about them
Only Soros Gyuszi, pls convince him to not give a shit about us. We are totally fine being irrelevant.

Thanks for giving us 12 jury points in Eurovision! :)

Not going there. Look it up if you like

>Fought for it and defeated Germans
You mean after the Germans were forbidden from actively stopping you by the French just like in Silesia.

How expensive is booze there?

The truth hurts doesn't it you vile vermin not even in your little safe space online will you escape what you are and will forever be utterly irrelevant. Worse thing of all it all that all I'm doing is describing reality I can't change anything all that is happening is meant to be this is your role that you have to play you drew the short straw in life I don't blame anybody for anything ever but only try to make people a little more self aware.

kike detected

Attached: OY VEY!!.png (183x232, 31K)

wow pooland is very big

Attached: 4647687776576.jpg (604x453, 51K)

>What does Europe get from you
Why should we give anything to "Europe" in the first place? We don't owe you nothing.
>inb4 muh eurogibs
Your corporations make more money on Poland being part of the EU.

They had several months to defeat us and failed.

Why does israel need 4 billion a year from us?

Attached: 0978907980.jpg (3333x2239, 766K)

Because they own you.

Most of the Eastern Europe haters are most likely muzzies and kikes being butthurt of us opposing their (((diversity))).

Yes...but as I just said, the French forbid the Germans from taking any serious action under threat of direct invasion so... you know. Am I expected to believe the Heer would lose to some Polish insurgents if at full capacity?

Family make rakia so I drink it for free. Cheap for foreigners with bigger paychecks

Hahaha shitposting while big ben marks prayer time for the 5th time today.
You wouldn't be on a computer shitposting without slavs achmed. Slavs may not be the most civilized or the most intelligent but at least they aren't giving away the keys to their house

Attached: cc7.png (1297x892, 57K)

first of all
we are NOT WHITE
slavs are slavs, not white, we don't want to be associated with you cuckss
fuck outta here

Attached: 1526367730153.png (670x565, 59K)

Tell me its made out of plum, also hypothetical speaking can you be drunk for 4 days and not be forced to get a loan in the process?

Based croanon

Attached: 1518018521095.jpg (684x546, 76K)

peace? no sandniggers killing people?

>Am I expected to believe the Heer would lose to some Polish insurgents if at full capacity?
You can disbelieve it, but that's literally what happened.

this

55 mkd for a 500ml can of carlsberg pivo at vero store

No grapes. Don’t understand your question after

From a racial point of view, we are White, but so are the Arabs.

A lot of brainlets on here mistake the term "White" with "Germanic".

This thread is cozy af

Attached: 14579904028470.jpg (409x409, 57K)

Wait? Makedonci prave rakiju od grozdja?
Wtf

Plum rakia is shit tier and only good for mulled rakia. Grape rakia is best for consumption.

Hmm a bit pricy but I guess it work.
The plum one is the strongest and goes well before you eat but grape one is good also, is it from white ore red ones?

Amerilard queer

White in this context means person of European descent. Please don't pretend you speak for White Slavs.

From a racial point of view, we are:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0

I prefer the term white-nigger