I want to study next year

I want to study next year
But im 28 years old

Is that really too old to start college?
i will be fucking 33 years old when i have a master degree

I have a really good job now i earn a lot
more than most with degrees
but i fucking hate it.. its so braindead

Attached: 1527143130591.png (381x353, 38K)

too late grandpa, missed your chance.

its never too late
plus you scandenavian elves retire at like 70 sooo

that is presuming you finish on time

Never too late boi

I once had a classmate who was like 50. Many University students are older than their peers because they needed to work to save up money. If you're 28, you'll still have classmates from 18-26, and age difference in early 20s is small.

I say go for it. Learn some useful course.

It's perfectly fine. Grind it out and be successful user, we're truly rooting for you.If you have a delay graduating don't worry just keep going.

I'd say it's actually going to be easier for you, if you are studying in the field that you worked. It means you have some actual real world experience.

I was in a class with a 35 year old woman who worked on race cars as a mechanic who was now going in for her bachelors in mechanical engineering. She blew us 20 year olds away.

Keep your current job, fool, and study on the side/online.

No such thing.

For a masters? Nah, go for it.

Honestly, college in your late teens/early twenties is watered down with social stuff and finally being on your own. I got another degree in my late twenties and I feel like I got a lot more out of it.

My cousin recently started college at 36, I think you're good

you'll have an advantage since you have life experience and will likely have far better work ethic than most of the little shits you'll be surrounded by.

>in my late twenties and I feel like I got a lot more out of it
This, modern humans focus a lot better from 24 onwards, after the brainplates fuse.

I got a master's degree and went out and got a job that's braindead, not at all related to my field, and earns more than most entry level jobs while being in a cheap-as-dirt living expenses area instead of a major city.

Fucking waste of money.

Do it.

>28 years old
at least you're not 58 neckbeard
get ur ass going and get your degree

Not too old. 45 would be too old given payback period unless you did law school and survived seven years to make partner in a firm with street cred.

Nigger just go to trade school.
Only 2 years.

Attached: s.jpg (288x445, 108K)

I went back to school at 28, got a qt blonde gf and am about to finish early while being top 5%. Worth it. New debt sucks, but much much higher income. Just have a job lined up and school for it, not the other way around.

Oh, make sure it's a marketable degree with earnings strength both now and resilient to disruption from changing technologies

I finished my degree at 28, currently in law school finishing at 33

Never too late.
Sure some view is as an automatic continuation after high school and there will be a majority of 20 year olds just going with the flow. But I guarantee you won't be the oldest one at uni at 28.

Thanks friends

Attached: images (2).png (227x222, 7K)

Learning is a lifelong process.

Mid/late 20s is the peak time to go for a graduate or PHD.

follow your dreams

do you want to have a Masters degree when you are in your 40's? or Have no masters degree in your 50's?
get one now.
or
just KYS before 35.

either way, your choice kiddo.

Go for it. A late start is better than nothing.

It's too late. If you don't start at 18 you'll never make it.