Tarrifs backfire. GE is moving out. Harley is moving out. Businesses dying everywhere. Trump ruined us

Tarrifs backfire. GE is moving out. Harley is moving out. Businesses dying everywhere. Trump ruined us.

Attached: 1530203732753.png (719x475, 154K)

>boomer businesses showing their true colors
and nothing of value is lost

No wall. Toys R Us is gone. Hispanics won. Blacks are raping white women everywhere. Jrws are laughing at us with our money. Arabs are invading Europe.

Asians... still beta and suck our cock. Could be worse I guess.

SAGE

Attached: Tumblr shills lmfao.png (1000x1080, 219K)

>GE is moving out
Get has sucked for awhile now. Nothing but their own crappy leadership is responsible for their demise.

Maybe GE will now be able to make a dishwasher that lasts longer than a year

The reason harley is moving out is because they are over priced and fucking suck.

General electronics are shit not even a trillionaire company

euros will now be able to buy them at reasonable prices tho. Imagine the salt of europoors when all they hear in the morning is BRUBUPBUPUBUBPUBPUBUBPUBUBPUBPUBP

Fuck those shitty crony capitalist companies anyway

>GE
>boomer business

You're an idiot

literally who?
Oh, domestic trash.

HAHAHA the sheer fucking delusion of this simp. He has no fucking idea of the weaponised autism that comprises this board.

Hells Angels arriving.

i guess harleys will be cheaper now..

this.

I have yet to see someone who is not part of a biker club (usually involved in human trafficking and other forms of organized crime) drive a harley.

Nope, just a better profit margin for HD.

I *might* work for GE, and would *maybe* be able to tell you that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Since their restructuring is only a way to get out of paying an increased number of taxes due to tariffs as well as *potentially* hiring 100 people to combat a *supposed* $3bn headwind in taxes in one year would indicate they're not moving out of America. Somebody would tell you that they *might* know that leaving America isn't an option, since their only option *it appears* is to play with their books & numbers of their American businesses.
I wouldn't know though, really. And I definitely wouldn't tell a bunch of strangers on the internet about it either if I did know.

>Harley is moving out
Harleys, the product equivalent of a gen X mid-life crisis have no traction in this economy.

People don't have the money to buy a product they don't want.

>I have yet to see someone who is not part of a biker club (usually involved in human trafficking and other forms of organized crime) drive a harley.
that, or someone who is just a methhead looking for methheads of the female variety

Demoralization thread. We won so hard the other day you could see it from space. Can't allow us to gain any momentum. Show your feal flag.

Hey Joe, how is your company stock buyback going? Great! Your CEO must be so glad that he can line his pockets with money that would be wasted on schools. Oh, they told you that they will hire more people? Too bad. They told you that your raise this year will be smaller than expected too? Bugger!

GE isn't going fuck anywhere, not if they still want those juicy DoD contracts.

Also
>harley davidson is leaving
Thank fucking Christ. Hope the door doesn't hit them in the ass on the way out. Let them sell their garbage to manlet chinks.

GE hires a lot of foreign employees by choice so honestly this is not big news.

GE backstabbed us in Canada, fuck them and fuck you, Boomer

Yeah Mike, I thought it was a great idea for them to push the healthcare subsidiary to the stock holders but keep 20% in cash! What a great idea. It's no wonder they haven't released the evaluation yet either! If they did that, they wouldn't be able to do what you just mentioned. Time to get back to work, I have bills to pay! All is well and dandy here!
In reality it's a shitshow cash grab and everybody's so scared they might lose their job they're looking the other way but my point is that they have no intention of "leaving America", especially because of tariffs. That's an idiots conclusion, which was my original point.

Leaving America when your only customer is the American domestic market is really fucking retarded. Won't happen if they do not want to go bankrupt. Still, enjoy the layoffs.

GE has been on a steady decline for at least a year now. Nothing will stop that turd from splatting against the wall

>not realizing that NBC / General Electric was Trump enemy #1
>not shorting GE the moment Trump was elected
user, you have to go back

Attached: get_out.gif (500x500, 597K)