Jews do not hate you

Anyone else here not grown out of Jow Forums, but beaten it?

I have been posting on here for 3+ years and I know about the jews etc. I also, like many here would describe myself as a "truth-seeker" and have been one since my youth. However, I no longer see a point in being against the jews. We know they want to erase the ties people have with their culture and instead create a more global race. Some are of the opinion that this is to forge a below average intelligence race, I however believe that the jews do not want some slave race working jobs that robots can do much more efficiently. But that they want a more unified Earth, free from prejudice based on cultural background, religion and language (skin-colour is a whole other topic). These man-made things would be relatively easy to erase as they have been many times in the past. When they eventually are erased or forgotten and we are unified, Earth would prosper and we would be able to expand into the universe aswell as human beings.

This is nothing new. Humans have always expanded their horizons and encorporated new elements into their family. I do not mean "family" here as in the traditional sense, but rather as an idea. People who subscribe to the idea of themselves being part of a race, nationality or tribe have a fabricated "family", which we will call a "fake family" for the sake of clarity. Ideas such as tribe, nationality, race are all part of this fake family. They however differ in size and as you will notice if you look at history, the fake families gradually become larger and larger. Before the idea of the white race existed, peoples fake family were their countries, and before that it was their tribe etc. Humans will always want to expand their family and fake family because it's innate to us.

See the difference between your real family and your fake. Acknowledge the fact that perhaps acting with blind hatred towards anyone that is not part of your fake family is unsound.

Give this some thought.

Attached: 1481023564471.png (2518x750, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4
timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something something jidf captain sweden. Meh, can't be bothered. Just go away shill.

Attached: Spectre.jpg (469x469, 91K)

Attached: 1522332025967.jpg (512x288, 40K)

Attached: 1522892648002.gif (500x275, 609K)

>Acknowledge the fact that perhaps acting with blind hatred towards anyone that is not part of your fake family is unsound.
IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR COUNTRY FLOODED WITH NIGGERS YOURE ACTING WITH BLIND HATRED AHAHAHAHA GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU ABSOLUTE KIKE

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 4.48.09 PM.png (331x489, 119K)

>jews do not hate you
>jews want to enslave the planet and goyim and call you cattle

Pick one you faggot

>maybe if i tell everyone to grow out of their political beliefs they will
Saged

you need to stop smoking dmt. humanism is literal religion and unity is for parasites. to unify the world is to drag everyone's ability down to the lowest common denominator.

23 chromosome pairs doesn't mean anything

Pol doesn't go deep enough. You tunnel past it eventually when digging for the truth.

> But that they want a more unified Earth, free from prejudice based on cultural background, religion and language (skin-colour is a whole other topic). These man-made things would be relatively easy to erase as they have been many times in the past. When they eventually are erased or forgotten and we are unified, Earth would prosper and we would be able to expand into the universe aswell as human beings.

It's typical of leftists to be absolute moralists and demand the entire Earth conform to one single ideology. The white nationalists here only demand that their white countries remain white, while the Jews you praise seek to genocide every single race and culture on Earth.

I have given what you wrote plenty of thought, it's the same reason why I stopped being a progressive.

>See the difference between your real family and your fake. Acknowledge the fact that perhaps acting with blind hatred towards anyone that is not part of your fake family is unsound.

You talk about "blind hatred", yet in your post you stated

>But that they want a more unified Earth, free from prejudice based on cultural background, religion and language (skin-colour is a whole other topic). These man-made things would be relatively easy to erase as they have been many times in the past. When they eventually are erased or forgotten and we are unified, Earth would prosper and we would be able to expand into the universe aswell as human beings.

It is you who wants to exterminate every single culture, nation, and race on Earth

Jews might not "hate" as we would think of it. But they have nothing be evil in their heart. They don't need to voluntarily hate.

This is where the white man misunderstands the situation.

Ofc the op is a swede.
Yeah, sure, the jews are a benevolent force on earth

It's not the jews that are the problem. It's the globalists. And globalists come from many different religions and cultures.

Jewish leaders admit to wanting to destroy whites. They may want this unified earth but they want at the expense of my kind. They want everyone to mix while at the same time preaching against that sort of disgusting behavior for their own kind.
Just because race is the big divider right now, DO NOT for a second fool yourself into believing that ridding the world of that division will cause peace, prosperity with no more prejudice. There will always be dividing lines between people and the more you work against nature to try to unify water and oil, the worse the problems will get.
You have learned nothing during your three years here.
Jews understand race and the importance of it, and it is for this reason and their desire to be the supreme race, an accusation that they make on others who have not claimed it, that they want to unify earth, as you call it. Others might call it genocide.

>Race is fabricated
>Your race is your fake family because it has grown larger over the many years it has existed.
>All people are your real family, goyim
>All hatred or dislike is blind because I pretend to understand but I clearly do not.

Sage this stupid shit.

>Blah blah blah words

>Give it some thought

No. Gas the kikes race war now!

He does not represent Swedes. Swedish people have made quite the extreme shift lately. I openly talk about the JQ to colleagues

...Which are all paid by Jews. Just a coincidence though, I'm sure.

There is a difference between gradually merging cultures etc to form a united human race than exterminating a whole group of people such as what happend during WW2. There is no "exterminating" happening. There is a mixing of two different things, they do not get erased so perhaps "erasing" was the wrong word, but they merge. They do not disappear all-together, they still live on, some more clearly than others.

This merging only bother you if you hadn't realized that you have two different families. You mistakenly equate your race, nationality, culture with being your family, aka the fake family. That's why you don't want it gone. If you were to realize that it's just a fake family and stop acting as it if were some kind of extended family you would realize that the only thing that deserves that kind of incredible love is your own family, not some arbitrary race. This does not mean that you should be hostile to others that are not members of your family of course. You should be kind and love them to some extent aswell, but if you confuse the fake family and real, blind-hatred will emerge towards anyone that harms your fake family.

This does not mean that the fake family is inherently evil, quite the opposite. What I think the jews want to accomplish is expanding this fake family so it encompasses the whole human race, because without the fake family, we would only care about our own true families.

Nice man.
Bonnier group, am I right?
Godspeed my favorite rival :)

So if Hitler had encouraged german men to go into the camps and find a jewish wife while all the men in the camp got nothing, that wouldve been totally ok?
Get real you retard.

>Jow Forums has always been, always will be, neutral.
>there are more trump cultists here than before the election
>anti-trump memes are widely seen as poor shilling from Brock's basement virgins.
hilarious screenshot, I bet OP has an heroed by now

>Been here for three years
>Believes that the holocaust was a deliberately planned out attempt at exterminating Jews.
>Thinks that genocide can only involve violence or direct murder.
>Thinks that a race lives on when ~50% of it's genes are all that remains in the individuals.
>Thinks people, right-wingers of all people, can't make distinct the difference between, family, community, country and race.
>Thinks that caring about all these deeply is confusing them with each other.
>It's just a fake family. It has no real world effects on the environment in which you live, goy.

Okay faggot, you’re just advocating for international Marxism now.
How do you think they’d get rid of detectors in this new society? Surely they’d send them to cuddle camps and give them a full diet of love and affection.
No?
They’d kill them?
Like previous Marxist and communist regimes?
What’s that? The abolishion of nation states and installation of “non discriminatory” one class society is communism? And this has and will kill hundereds of millions?
Why I never user

I don't understand your example. It has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Hitler would never advocate for such a thing because it would be against what he preached. If he let jews be just like anyone else in his country, I don't see anything wrong with germans and jews mixing.

Yeah, fuck the Bonnier family, seriously.
Loved the PC sketch one of the Danish comedians made by the way. Also that one debate between a Swedish feminist and a Danish man.
Mot seger, min vän!

>There is no "exterminating" happening.
Bullshit.
What about the people who refuse to submit to your dogma?
Eventually, people like you will decide those types of people need to be "dealt" with.
As I said, you're an ideological absolutist who thinks humanity should have one single ideology. What is the basis of this belief? Utilitarianism?

>he literally can't help it

Mixing Jews out of existence in such a manner is by definition genocide. That was his point and you know, as well as I, that such a thing would make Jews furious.

That image is 100% true, Jow Forums has been subverted. (((They))) were absolutely terrified by Jow Forums after Trump got elected and stopped ignoring it. Anyone that shows the true nature of the jew in a smart way is banned. Posts like are part of a long running psyop. "some Jews", "anyone can be a globalist regardless of ethnicity" and similar bs.
The truth is really simple, the Jews are the problem. Not "globalist Jews" or whatever psyop term is pushed. Just Jews. They're hardwired to support one another regardless of anything else. An ultra-liberal Jew would kill a life-long goy 'friend' without thinking just to save a zionist Jew, even if in normal circumstances they appear to vehemently hate each other.

Ahh ok.
You are saying that gradually changing a culture over a period of time, and also their race, does not mean it is extermination.
Why do you think this? Why do you think that it is ok to blend two different cultures? What if the people from one of these cultures do not want it?
Just because you do not value something, doesnt mean that others dont.
Just because you can see no wrong in action X, does not mean that others cant see more than you.
You are you, I am me.

>You mistakenly equate your race, nationality, culture with being your family, aka the fake family.
Wrong. What I value is, ironically, diversity.
Diversity and variance can only happen through segregation. I don't want humanity to be some mixed mono-cultural race.

I want humanity to colonize the stars.
Forever at war with another
Forever in conflict with another

It is conflict that fosters growth.
Utilitarianism only leads to hedonistic happiness machines that ensure a species never leaves it's home planet.
If humanity is to colonize the stars is must be because different cultures, races, ideologies all want to get an upper hand over another by colonizing other worlds.

>What about the people who refuse to submit to your dogma?
They're left alone. I'm just saying to merge everyone because that would be easier for everyone, but if some don't want to, they're left alone. As long as they're friendly towards and don't harbor extreme views I don't see anything wrong with letting certain peoples remaining largely homogeneous. I don't think all humans will ever be mixed. There is too many. It's a large obstacle to overcome, but it would be worth it.

The problem are the Jews which have negative qualities that harm society, and those identities, including racial, which replicate typical selfish greedy blood sucking Jewry, those people must die !

Attached: 1528663809329.jpg (1521x2048, 933K)

>But that they want a more unified Earth, free from prejudice based on cultural background, religion and language (skin-colour is a whole other topic)
I don't want any of that.
Fuck off Jew.

>believe that the jews do not want some slave race working jobs that robots can do much more efficiently
>Earth would prosper and we would be able to expand into the universe aswell as human beings

if future is be in same family with niggers and muslims i do not want to be part of that future and family. you also forget one fact. humans need enemies, another tribe they will fight against. if you mix all humans to one non racial mutt "race", they will find another reason to hate each other. religion vs non religion. sony vs xbox. america vs africa. this is fake utopia you looking for. there will not be ever eternal peace. this is not how humans works. this is why communism fail. we want to be better than others. we want crush and kill others. it is in us. it is so fucking naive to think we can create this world of peace and prosperity. even if there would be only one race, we will kill each other. swedish cuck

Why do you think it is worth it? Which benefit do you predict a multi-ethnic and cultural society has over a homogenus one?
Why are you allowed to judge if others opinion are extreme?

>YOU'RE A FUCKING JEWISH MALE!
People who despise whites, men, or Jews simply because of their identity are SJWs. It's as simple as that.

Attached: nupol1.jpg (314x397, 33K)

that's a nice pile of arbitrary accusations

>jews do not hate you
>Sweden
I bet you're taking dick up the ass right now.
It's simple. Jews do not see you as equal.

This board has too many brainlet sociopaths who'll believe anything without even a cursory reverse image search.
You talk about white superiority but many of you are the dregs of our race. Degenerates who harm their own causes and often celebrate senseless murder.

Attached: 1522863404647.jpg (770x1062, 1.07M)

youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4

Attached: 20180427_215611.jpg (1440x2087, 842K)

What if those who merge do really poorly. Like low trust, high crime, high disease, broken family, bad work ethic -poorly. And those who are left alone do fantastically. What conclusions do you draw?
When people from this united nation tries to get into the people who were left alone, what is your reaction? What do you think when they aren't let into the stronger more cohesive nation?

In a month some here have learned more than you have in 3 years. Just shows that differences in IQ are important.
Lurk 3 more years retard and hopefully you'll get it.

this is much more likely, it is in our nature to compete, tribe against tribe, nation against nation, race against race.
Perhaps the globalist think that mulit-billionaire companies competing could replace it. It'll still be the same thing in the end, genes.
You're in company A you feel a kinship to the others in it, you mate with a female in it, you have kids and they go also to this company when they're adult.

It's the same thing.

>Jews do not see you as equal.
this is the exact generalizing shit liberal shit-stirrers say about whites to minorities. Neither you or they substantiate their claims with any sort of proof,
also
>Canada chastises Sven for his flag

most of the people who advocate for violence are teenagers who think it's going to make them look tough

Nobody here has spoken about white superiority. That is a kike meme. Now get out, you disgusting shill.

it's in the talmud

The point is to expand the fake family. We are limited. Humanity is divided and can never reach its potential if the fake family is limited to a certain race. Just as how it was limited to nationalities, tribes. It will always grow larger because humanity advances.

Obviously there is a problem with multi-etnic societies right now because we are not advanced enough. Given time there will be no barriers and what seemed impossible will be possible. It was incomprehensible once upon a time for example that countries in Europe could have a common identity, European. There was division and that division is no longer as strong, because of how far humanity as progressed.

How are nations a limit? Why not cooperate?
Like minded nations cooperating seems good enough to me.
Look at what scientists of every race do, global cooperation.

good thing there aren't any secular Jews and it's also a good thing the Bible doesn't tell Christians to stone children who disobey their elders
don't even get me started on the Quran

Cooperation will eventually lead to becoming one when enough barries are broken down.

Not in this thread, no.

Stop being so quick to fall back on delusions and conspiracies. It's moronic.

>growing out of pol
Good luck with that nigger, been here since 2014 and little has changed (except trump being elected

Also your idea that humanity can become homogenuous is silly and immature.
In Haiti the blacks that have lighter skin are deemed less worthy than those with darker skin.

You can mix everyone on earth there'll still be slight phenotypical differences and these differences could be used to discriminate.
You're a lefty and you're living in La-La land. Again, lurk more faggot.

>That is a kike meme.
>Jow Forums is Jewish now
okay

You base this because this is how it looks now, correct? It's because we are not accepting enough and still divided right now. It takes time. Ultimately for humanity to progress it's necessary.

Of course, like I mentioned in my first post. Skin-colour is a whole other topic. It's not as easy and will probably always be a problem because that's just human nature.

>Wanting to preserve your race means you believe you are superior to others.
Okay.

T.sweedecuck

fpbp /thread

are you new here? polcels are openly calling Jews, blacks and Latinos inferior to whites. yesterday I argued with a moron who saw a picture of a dog getting killed and proclaimed that the life of a dog is worth more than the life of a non-white person

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a Jewish shill
yawn

>jews want to build the paradise on earth
how awesome this turns out we can see by the example of israel, and the soviet union. they're nationwreckers nothing else.

>Jews do not hate you

Attached: US-Israel Special Relationship Timeline that AIPAC Doesn't Want You to See, The.png (1350x3570, 1.18M)

No. I'm saying this because of every multicultural, multiethnic and sexually liberal country exhibiting these traits.
>It's because we are not accepting enough and still divided right now.
This is what I expect to hear from liberals when I point out something like terrorist attacks being a consequence of our multicultural shitholes.
Who's going to give up their religion there, were you thinking? Are we to adopt Islam according to you?
What if I don't want to? Won't I be part of this awful divide which slows down your progress?
You can't just let me be. I'll make sure to speak out and keep others from joining a death cult.
You have not thought this through.

Spoken like a true kike social engineer.

Attached: 5cb624def7a8ac23f711961befe0c40a0414ff1d985f4b1f44eec104a66a07e2.jpg (500x409, 27K)

>Jews do not hate you
nope. not at all.

Attached: Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, The.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

>wall of swedecuck text
Look I don’t hate jews, hate is putting it lightly and doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel about them. They deserve everything that we say about them. There are barely any jews on the planet and if white people were determined enough we could easily kill all of them as they deserve

>Jow Forums is now unironically rooting for globalism and liberal values

Boomers call everything that isn’t their brand of conservatism liberal. Glad these old fags are dropping like flies.

Attached: 47EBB546-58B5-4CFA-8217-20618E47255D.jpg (680x543, 49K)

Attached: Sephardi Leader Yosef Non-Jews Exist to Serve Jews - Marcy Oster.png (890x812, 70K)

>which we will call a "fake family"
Didn't know biology was fake.

>the government of Israel embodies the will of all Jewish people and there is no such thing as a Jew who disagrees with Israel

Attached: brainletet.jpg (228x221, 5K)

>and I know about the jews etc.
*facepalm*
>would describe myself as a "truth-seeker"
This must be bait

Attached: White vs Jewish Nationalism - Menachem Rosensaft.jpg (1300x3100, 1.61M)

>>the government of Israel embodies the will of all Jewish people and there is no such thing as a Jew who disagrees with Israel
Okay then, name a Jew in a position of power, authority or control that opposes what the Jews in Israel are doing to White nations.

Attached: West Bank Rabbi Jews Can Kill Gentiles Who Threaten Israel.png (882x832, 64K)

They are inferior in some ways but there is no supreme race. We prefer the ways, attitudes and personalities of our own race. We think it is better. That does not mean that races deserve to die or that they are straight up inferior in every way. If someone said that they were most likely a shill. Because that is the kind of image our enemies want for us.

That pic is wrong. During the election I thought Trump was a retard who would immediately turn in to Jeb Bush on everything. And he definitely hasn't been perfect, but he's the best president we've had in decades by far. I regret my protest vote to Aleppo desu.

Attached: Jewish Spies Against America - A Long Tradition - Anonymous.png (816x2809, 182K)

what exactly are Jews doing to white nations? I'm going to humor you and accept the contention that the government of Israel is the force behind the immigration of Syrians to Europe and name one Jew who doesn't like the idea and keeps the borders closes tightly: my prime minister

timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/

Attached: How to Marry a Finnish Girl - Phil Schwarzmann.jpg (425x675, 66K)

>what exactly are Jews doing to white nations?

Attached: Coudenhove-Kalergi Quote (4).jpg (560x848, 136K)

would be a huge shame if someone refused to accept the veracity of your picture at face value

Attached: protocols.png (861x264, 34K)

>what exactly are Jews doing to white nations?
What indeed?

Attached: Ovadia Yosef Quote (2).jpg (468x633, 82K)

I could pull out hundreds of retarded/evil quotes made by gentiles. Does that prove that the vast majority of gentiles are evil?

>wikipedia
lol.

Fuck of with your jewish edited politically correct website.

Also...
>defending the Jews
>on Jow Forums
Pick one.

fuck off, you don't get to tell me what I can or can't say. I will always fight the SJW mentality wherever I see it

The swedes hate the swedes sven, the jew will maniple and coerce any nation willing. You are far to willing sven, you should kick the shit out of a somalian bi-weekly

Attached: talmud.png (1158x1621, 355K)

>could pull out hundreds of retarded/evil quotes made by gentiles.
Funny how those quotes are only wrong when the goyim are saying them huh?

>made by gentiles.
>made by
>gentiles.
So you admit you're a Jew?

>Does that prove that the vast majority of gentiles are evil?
But the Jews have the power and actions to back up their quotes.

>"Rabbi Ovadia Yosef" represents the opinions of all Jews! Please don't question this assertion!

>fuck off, you don't get to tell me what I can or can't say.
Hey, if you're going to post Jewish edited politically correct Zionist websites I'm going to call you out on it.

Don't like it? Don't post Jewish propaganda.

>I will always fight the SJW mentality wherever I see it
And yet you're defending the Jews as if they have a right to exist in White nations.

>>"Rabbi Ovadia Yosef" represents the opinions of all Jews! Please don't question this assertion!
Gee...who is that he's sitting next to being all chummy with?

Attached: Ovadia Yosef Quote (1).png (1219x1031, 2.14M)

kill yourself.

>Funny how those quotes are only wrong when the goyim are saying them huh?
funny how you keep putting words in my mouth
>gentiles.
I have no idea how a native English speaker would otherwise refer to gentiles in a non-verbose manner
>But the Jews have the power and actions to back up their quotes.
Yes, Jews are automatically given power by society. You sound like a pink-haired woman with problem glasses who purports whites have power thanks to their WHITE PRIVILEGE . Sure, stoop down to the level of liberals.

This is what happens when you call out jews faults/malevolent intentions.
>b-but other people are evil.
Like that gives jews a fucking right to do what they're doing. Don't listen to these idiots trying to justify some other groups behavior based on another. I don't see Israel getting the fucking short end of the stick with mass migration. Why doesn't Israel flood it's country with fucking hordes of Africans?

fuck off JIDF scum

Attached: 1530279855514.png (521x434, 144K)

RWDS now. Day of the rope now.

>funny how you keep putting words in my mouth
I can't put words in your mouth. Too many Jewish dicks are in the way.

>I have no idea how a native English speaker would otherwise refer to gentiles in a non-verbose manner
The fact that you'd use such a word proves that you're a Jew.

>Yes, Jews are automatically given power by society.
From the other Jews that stole it.

>You sound like a pink-haired woman with problem glasses who purports whites have power thanks to their WHITE PRIVILEGE . Sure, stoop down to the level of liberals.
"reee! stop playing identity politics! don't you know that the liberals don't want Whites allying with the blacks, asians, latinos, arabs, homosexuals, and muslims against them!"