Why is the "n" word so "offensive" especially in America? It seems that once said, that person is finished

Why is the "n" word so "offensive" especially in America? It seems that once said, that person is finished.

Attached: bf38268.gif (360x264, 1.99M)

>"n" word

the what?

witch one nitwit, we have like six different "n" words here

I say it all the time even in public and especially to nigger's faces. I'm a spic though, apparently only whites can't say it.

In the Spanish-Speaking world, "negro" it's not an insult but just a way of calling someone you have a trust relationship with, like bro or mate. Nobody gets mad about it, only anglo expats.

This is Jow Forums, you can say it here.

Nincompoop. There.

I yell at niggers out my car window every day.

fear of (((nigger))) reprisals

They jews would be over anyone like ebola if they could pin the racist card on them. Jews enjoy nothing better than baiting white people via niggers

Attached: 1524128492553.jpg (2560x1600, 1.72M)

"Negro" literally means "black", you fucking mayate.

people tend dont like the ugliness of their own
especially niggers

the real reason is it was used to describe blacks in slavery, which only legally ended in the US 153 years ago which is like a brief blip in most other countries cultural history but is the majority of US history

NIGGER
now, OP, what "n" word you're referring to?

Get. Out.

A combination of factors.
1. Control the language, control the though of the Plebs. If they can't say nigger, they can't talk coherently about black crime. This means they won't stop the (((Master's))) cheap labor from roaming from job to job.

2. The average Pleb dreads being criticized about anything they have ever done wrong. If they criticize someone and you want to shut them up, you start immediately criticizing them. This often works but not always. So...

3. Pass hate crime laws that allow the State to punish people who resist the indoctrination. Merely saying the word nigger in a fight gets you a hate crime enhancement. That's an extra 5 years or more.

4. Control all media and never let anyone in news or entertainment say the word nigger. Punish them with social exile if they say nigger at all. Freak out hysterically every time they so much as criticize a protected group such as niggers.

(You want to end this madness, expose Jewish control over everything. Jews run all Money, News, Education and Entertainment in the USA and most western white countries. Take away their ability to control money first and watch the rest of their control fade away.)

Nu stiu, cioriile au tratament special in SUA, ca si aici pe de alta parte..

because they are called basketball americans.

Nigger?

because people allow blacks to cuck them

Please fuck off back to plebbit

Black rapper
>YEEEEEAH shoot kids, sell drugs, rape bitches... Lets make this shit mainstream yo!
Jews applaud.

white guy
>nigger
Oy vey, goyim! it's like another holocaust!

>"n" word
In Europe the "n" word is for "nafri"
Anyway not much difference between the two "n" words

>Why is the "n" word so "offensive" especially in America?
Because the jews who own the medias and the political lobbys have made it so

Attached: NAFRI.jpg (600x566, 67K)

christians sure have a problem with saying no

It shouldn't be, but blacks keep it that way.

Nugget

>implying he doesn't browse Jow Forumspolitics just to feel outraged

maybe, *maybe* I will

nigger is the go to word for niggers when they want to get righteous! imagine being that weak minded to be triggered by a sound wave?