CANADA NO!

CANADA NO!

Attached: ABC59FB2-DA6B-44BF-A3AD-28AAB87F05BB.jpg (750x986, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4305235/manager-fired-maga-hat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice. There may be a little hope for Vancouver.

>Denying Service to someone wearing a Political Hat from another country
How fucking dumb of a leaf fuck do you have to be.
Ya'll just got hit with Tariff's, now you are kicking American's out of restaurants.
Do you see how bad these optics are?

Are you literally trying to kill your tourism industry?

>manager
>fired
wut, who fired him? himself?

>what is corporate

area management? owner?

Most leafs in our cities are every bit as indoctrinated as the American left

The owner of the establishment

Canadian businesses are struggling as it is probably couldn't pass away a single penny

They all literally fantasize about burning down the white house and take credit for that event when it was the British that did it. Canada wasn't even a thing. Every Canadian always has this smug expression when they take credit for burning down the white house back in the day, something that they never took part in. They are seriously mentally ill up north.

Because city fags in America are so based. Fucking retard.

Its a social thing to hate trump in canada. I think it has died down a lot, but when trump was running people would bring him up non stop. Like you would go to a party, meet someone for the first time than say something mean about trump.

No theres not...

I'd have fired his ass, too. It ain't his job to turn down money.

Settle down yanktard faggot. We have plenty of tourists in the from of yellow skinned chinamen and euros. Nobody up here actually likes you southern pieces of trash.

Attached: 4D93A0EC00000578-5879295-image-a-21_1529832351603.jpg (306x374, 11K)

>Talks about mental illness

Post's under a nigger meme flag

ITS CANADA YES YOUR FUCKING NEWFAG
LURK MORE

Not true, but no matter what side you fall on, there is nothing more pathetic than listening to Trump Cheerleaders in Canada who have no vote south of the border. Its fucking embarrassing reading all these Trump supporting memes and statements from Canadian who can't even vote. Maybe if these fucking faggots actually got off their couch 3 years ago, we wouldn't have been saddle with Justine.

>Canada wasn't even a thing.
You're right, Canada was a British colony at the time. Then when they became independent, all the British colonists disappeared and went back to Britain, and the long lost tribe of white Indians came out of their millenia-long hiding and became the Canadian race.

Fuck off faggot. Yanks tip. Subhuman gooks that have been living in Vancouver for 30 yeas do not. Euros are a split.

>mexican not knowing how business works
Hmmmmm

>That pic

Confirmed 100% pure Canadian phenotype

Except the force that burned the Executive Mansion had never set foot in Canada in their lives, much less ever lived there. Your military peak was Dieppe, maple cuck.

Chang does not tolerate loss of business

Vancouver (Hongcouver) is shit, I live there. Liberals run rampant. Bring up anything conservative you get avoided or they try to shut you down. This includes telling the truth about subjects. The truth is taboo here and you can lose your job over it easy peasy.

Attached: realcanadianflag.png (1000x500, 63K)

Have respect, that guy is the future Prime Minister of Canada and will lead the country towards great things I'm sure.

Pierre started that . Richmond high had 3 chins 1975.

oh and since OP is a fucking retard, here is the link
globalnews.ca/news/4305235/manager-fired-maga-hat/

Hey my names Daryl Rowoski, 61 years old and I'm at an internet cafe because I wanted to share my vision for the perfect world with the internet. I've been living on the streets for Montreal for 30 years after taking LSD and becoming enlightened to the truth about the world. I'm proud to have been part of a movement that has literally stopped wars. I stand on street corners to talk to people. My cardboard sign says exactly what I believe: peace and love. The state has no right to oppress people the way they oppress people today is against the UN definitions of human rights and dignity. Canada for example is a horribly racist and misogynistic culture of war and hatred. So is the United States of Corporate America (trademark). The corporations use the earthlings as cattle to fulfill they greedy agendas. Especially minorities. Having lived with Native Canadians my heart has always hurt for the trauma white people have caused them. In the perfect state, corporation would be banned and everyone would be free. Who are you to suppress sex? Sex is simply there to feel good, a hole is a hole, the LGBTQ community has every right to enjoy holes as much as you. We need to come together as a people, the one race, the human race and hold hands to GIVE PEACE A CHANCE as the legend and my idol John Lennon once said. The state will be all land masses. Borders are fake lines made by corporations to oppress people. Thanks for listening, I'm just trying to share my message and I'm sure you'll agree and start your journey of the enlightening process

Attached: bordere3.jpg (960x360, 26K)

Another reason Canada is better than the USA, we don't tolerate bigotry

I rather be a nigger than a dog fucking leaf. I have more rights than you. Off to jail for your hate crime of hurting a minority's feelings.
seeAlso the only british that remained in Canada was the limp wristed faggots that did peon shit like cutting down trees and moving cargo.

>Rowoski
They're not even trying to be subtle anymore.

please show us your real flag, israel

Canada is a tolerant country. We don't tolerate intolerance. This is something democrats from the US will never understand, because if your enemies understand you, you win.

>I rather be a nigger than a dog fucking leaf
The funny thing is you probably are a dog fucking leaf.

No there isn't.

he's either run off getting called out or dling a vpn

You know what leafs? High fructose corn syrup is better than your maple shit-rup.
Fight me.

Attached: 1530281431176.gif (600x366, 3.87M)

manager =/= owner

Pro-trumpers outside the US are no more or no less pathetic than anti-trumpers outside the US.

You sound like a faggot but in other news we should likely be more brotherly to one another and less divisive. We are struggling atm with a pm who is sucking the toes of globalists. The pendulum is swinging still but not as quickly as yours has and Justina is trying to make it even harder. We need our own trump and honestly, one isn't around up here.

When I went to Whistler back in 2015, I was shocked at how many people wanted to talk about politics with me. A few Canadians were cool, but the most red pilled ones I spoke with were either kiwis or aussies.

>Doesn't understand the meme
>Calls anyone else a newfag
Lol

you will not find many redpilled in whistler, it's all tourists and kids. The only ones you could find would be the older residents, the men.

East van here, I am very conservative and last election I was very open about voting conservative. People sent me messages about why I needed to vote for trudoo and others actually blocked me on social media. It’s almost taboo to be openly conservative here.

I’m also leaving in a year for Vancouver island as it’s mostly white over there. I fucking hate the Chinese.

Attached: AE774083-D008-4500-924B-F67FAFDC798F.jpg (990x1280, 131K)

Its almost like denying making a cake for a gay person huh?

Yeah, that's pretty much how it went. The foreigners were far and away more aware of things. Although, there was this frog that had his head on straight, which surprised me.

wut?

I was born at St Andrews.
We'll see what happens in the next five years. Lots are saying the housing will plummet now the scam has been uncovered but I doubt anything will really happen. Good luck on the island but look out for the satanists. They are everywhere in some places.

>Pro-trumpers outside the US are no more or no less pathetic than anti-trumpers outside the US.
wtf I don't give a shit about what happens in the most powerful country in the world now!

Attached: 1528639000819.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Meow!

Attached: 1528668573114.gif (320x320, 2.46M)