Laughsplaining

anyone else notice how leftists, especially of the female variety, will laughsplain shit? it's very bizarre. they talk with a tone that suggests what they are saying is humorous. it comes in two different forms. they laughsplain their opponent's position to imply that what they are saying is ridiculous. they also sometimes laughsplain their own opinions to imply that their opinions are so obvious that they shouldnt even require explaining.

im pretty sure it was started by jon stewart and from what i've seen it's the entire premise of rachel maddow's show. i listen to a lot of npr and the men and women do it all the fucking time. i'll try and find some examples.

Attached: LOLSTUDY.png (385x373, 294K)

Laughing spares you the effort of actually thinking about anything in detail.
If leftists hate one thing it is thinking.

they inject emotional hooks into everything since their arguments are irrational

I hate that I’m even typing this sentence but, I say “lol” out loud, but only ironically.

It’s just the perfect word to utter when someone says something that they meant to be humorous, but obviously not funny enough to illicit actual laughter from you. It’s basically the IRL version of “here your >you”

>saying lol out loud

Attached: 1481104719628.png (399x322, 42K)

i was thinking it was more connected to their superiority complex and solipsistic personalities.

saying lol out loud or even typing it in a text or whatever is very femme. you need to stop right now before you become a s@y boy

sassy boy?>
im here for the summer lol xD

lol

The feeling of superiority comes with never even trying to take on a mental challenge.
They (and all too often I myself) view the world in very broad strokes and assume knowledge about anything.
For example you think you know how your computer or your microwave works: you push buttons and things happen to your content.
But god help you if that thing breaks and you try to fix it. Then you and I realize how little we actually understand.
This is quite sobering.
Leftists view the whole world as their microwave. Laughing and feighing is so much easier than even having to look at the frightenly complex plumbing below.

Attached: munch.jpg (1280x640, 91K)

Wait do you say "el oh el" or "loal" like coal? I always read it in my head as the latter like an actual word and it makes me giggle.

Lol

means you're a faggot now

It's an attempt to shame the opposition into silence without arguing statistics. Liba hate statistics and will laugh rather than be exposed to a frightening reality.

>ARE U FUGGING KIDDING ME?!?
>t. Carl the Cuck

forgot about that fag

real men say lmao

I say "lel"
a I a basedboy?

I verbally say "eye are elle" IRL.

Ridicule and criticism are their only tools. Once you realize this, you can call them out on their lack of ideas almost immediately.

Real men don't need to say anything, teh heh.

>laughsplaining

More like cockinmouthsplaining

the overlooks the nature of gender and omits the influence or proportional value the usage of the term lol has on the individual, and the cross gender influence, that is, does using lol make you more feminine, and to what measurable percentage, or what percentage of gender expression translates to one using the term lol, and what percentage of femininity is that individual

Attached: 6c916cbb6a1f78b7c57b8541d5c5355047a8babd_hq.jpg (817x663, 91K)

Lol wtf?

Yes I have and I've figured out a way to beat it a while ago.
Cold, calm demeanor, looking them square in the eye and repeating the questions and expanding on them. Throw in a few "Surely you have an opinion" and just keep at it. You hammer away to get them to answer the questions you present for them but without emotion. They break every fucking time. It's amazing. You end up looking like a "cool" guy making a point and they end up screeching and swearing.