Are women hardwired to be Ho's?

>Work as mid level manager for a construction company.
>Workforce age range between 18-55 (average)
>More women in the trades these days.
>One of our workers, cute little blond girl third year into her carpentry apprenticeship, decent on the tools, has a future ahead of her.
>Gets laid off because that is the nature of construction sometimes in a downed economy.
>Run into her about a year later in the Supermarket.
>She is now fat, pushing a child, and tells me she is married.
>Turns out she married a 40 year old guy, she is 22.

Why in the fuck would she marry some older dude? She was a decent worker, decent carpenter, could have done more with her life. Now is just another fat preggies white women.

Attached: fHCX5we.jpg (400x533, 20K)

>be woman
>learn a trade
>get married
>make white babies
>Jow Forums calls you a whore

>peak of fertility
>having children
Natures way my friend

biological imperative to reproduce maybe

sorry she fucked some old wrinkly dick which makes you vomit OP

Just sounds like you are pissed she got with someone other than you.

>could have done more with her life.
There is nothing that will make a woman happier and more fulfilled that being a mother. She is achieving her highest purpose. Maybe she’ll build her kids some phenomenal shit.

Also, look at this way. When you are 40 maybe some nice young 20 year old will suck your dick.

Women are much more effective in a society when they're constantly pushing out white babies rather than getting careers that they'll be half as good as a man at

DESU I would have fug her for sure, but it wouldn't have lasted. I realize 4 chan isn't the place to ask and expect any serious responses, but I was curious as the the motivations behind her. Decent on the tools, had a decent career in the trades ahead of her. Now she will be nothing but a fat housewife.

Why are leafs so retarded?

OP is not Jow Forums. Check the flag.

because doing work is only useful in accruing resources for yourself. and the only reason to put that much effort in such an endeavor is to be valuable enough to get with a woman to reproduce with. A woman just needs to be attractive enough and useful enough for a man with lots of resources to want to marry and have kids with her. This chick made the smart decision of being taken care of an ensuring her genes are passed on, instead of toiling away at a construction gig.

You got serious responses you are just a faggot. Women are happier as mothers.

I have been in the construction business for 20+ years son, and I have seen to pretty shitty carpenters, not all of them female.

not politics - fuck off

>only go for top 20% of men
>but its 21st century what is the top?
>man with money? Man with muscles? Man with big penis and balls?
>man who can run fast? Fat slob? Skinny man? Black or white man that can do all this? Poor but happy man with all this?
>tribal behavior that has no tribal niche means they have no clue what is top.

WTF do you care? She's more adult than you.

All the sexual stuff humans do is hardwired. Men are hardwired to want sex. Believe it or not, these feelings are entirely imaginary. Sexuality is like being addicted to opiates.
Complaining about women is pretty lame, considering men are far more destructive than women.

You are a living example of everything wrong with world these days. Enjoy Trump you cuck faggot yankey doodle retard

>white woman gets married and has children
>oy vey, how dare she!
>she should've pursued career and independence instead!
>also I'm mad because she found a 40yo more attractive than me
Are canadians hardwired to be cucks? Is it something in their water? This is becoming a serious issue, everytime I see a post that makes me think "holy shit that's a humongous faggot", guess what. It's always a leaf.

Think of this, too- she spent just enough time in an area with a high ratio of strong men, she had her pick and got hitched when having kids will be easiest.

This woman is 100% fucking based.

What do you expect from roasties?

Attached: 1530025048991.png (861x768, 467K)

Are canadians hardwired to be cucks? Is it something in their water? This is becoming a serious issue, everytime I see a post that makes me think "holy shit that's a humongous faggot", guess what. It's always a leafAre canadians hardwired to be cucks? Is it something in their water? This is becoming a serious issue, everytime I see a post that makes me think "holy shit that's a humongous faggot", guess what. It's always a leaf

This coming from a Polack? You turds are like the white trash of Europe.

Fuckin surprise, no one likes working for a living, especially labor industry. Trade fags only come here to front, they need the pickmeup so they dont kill themselves from their miserable lifestyle. House wife is the best job there possibly is.

I know a feminist at work who just seemed miserable when she announced she was pregnant with her third kid. Her husband is a doctor and she doesn’t even have to work. I knew eventually she’d leave, and she did, but she seemed like it was this horrible thing to leave behind her pointless job to take care of her kids.

She’s one of the metoo types.

Attached: 5F52006E-B7F1-4AD3-A903-03AEB09FD3DF.jpg (480x480, 41K)

You got me there. I sit in an office and push paper, on rainy days I wonder how they do it.

I don't know, depends on the trade and company. Theres this electric company with guys I know that is nothing but good ol' boys. They work 4 days a week then go hunting and fishing the rest of time. Living a nice simple life.

I do hope so. I love a good ho.

Many girls this age like to settle with older men
- man owning a house
- man having a good career
- man having some good cash in the bank
- man having good genes ( no baldness-healthy)
Many girls this age need this kind of security

Attached: leonardo-dicaprio.jpg (1900x1112, 111K)

You're trolling right? Being a mom is the most fulfilling and important thing a woman can do.

Yes you stupid leaf. There's a reason why, since the beginning of time up until feminists were give a platform to speak by our cuck great grandparents, society, religion, etc. told their men KEEP YOUR WOMEN ON A LEASH.

>a leaf calls you a whore
Fixed that for you.

Nah he's pissed she isn't fucking a dog.

This. How can anyone stand living in a motel room with some fat old dude, eating nothing but fast food all week, then being laid off for weeks at a time?

I passed up a job in the union for a steady factory job, no regrets.

they are hardwired to breed with alpha males. whoever is (PROVIDING) for them.
>sage

Bitch shouldn't have wasted those prime baby making years "learning a trade".

well think about it

all a women needs to be to be sexy is skinny

even a bit plump and someone will still fuck her

so she is geared to be narcissistic. No guy has ever seen a girl and because she's a 2 out of 10 said to themselves "damn she's got a good job, i think im in love". "damn, she's smart, i think i love her"

in the end, the exterior of a women counts for a fuck ton

Exactly this. GenX here. You wouldn't believe how 20 years olds cream themselves over middle age men.
Just when the grey starts coming in and you think its all over is when they start throwing it at you again.
God is good

Sure, that explains they're willingness to get knotted, fuck literal cactii, or chase after guys that are genetically unfit but "they look cute teehee".
Kill yourself.

>between 18-55
>(average)

This doesn't make any sense.

>>Turns out she married a 40 year old guy, she is 22.
There's literally nothing wrong with this.

t. 39 year old

>literal cacti
we should both just end it new frend

>Decent on the tools, had a decent career in the trades ahead of her. Now she will be nothing but a fat housewife.
Once her kids are in school she can be off making a healthy side income bailing out all the other deadshit parents who thought they'd DIY a new kitchen and got in over their heads

Think outside of your compost barrel, leaf

because they can get a free ride through life by going from || to /\

Attached: 1528888340596.jpg (645x729, 57K)

I don't even bother anymore. I take hormones now to kill my sex drive.

>being mad about a woman settling down to get married and have kids
the leaf, truly disgusting. also moms are allowed to get fat after having a baby, you asshole

>>>Turns out she married a 40 year old guy, she is 22.
>There's literally nothing wrong with this.
This is the natural order. Women like older men. Also 28+ women are leftover trash. When you're 33, you'll be dating a 23 year old.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_2ec1.jpg (528x624, 101K)

>"How dare she give birth to white children instead of working 10 hours a day a fucking trade job?! """
I will give you one thing, the dude being 40 years old and her 22 is disgusting and should be, frankly, illegal.
But she is doing God's work if she pops out 3 white kids.

Because she can do something none of those guys in the trade can do...bear white children. Why should she spend her prime reproductive years trying to effectively be a man?

>*blocks your path*

Attached: birth control.jpg (2124x1412, 2.63M)

Attached: 1525545231880.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Classic Leaf-thread

Attached: 1526410298781.png (800x400, 15K)

In a sense. But 90% of criminals come from single mother families. Really makes the hadrons spin.

Attached: 3245432565465.png (235x215, 4K)

You want a serious response? Maybe she needed the security, maybe she needed the money. It really is that simple