MILLIONS OF BRITS TO DIE DUE TO WEATHER!!

IT'S HAPPENING! Get in here!!!

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/713003/uk-weather-forecast-thunderstorms-heatwave-asthma-pollen-warning-health-met-office-news

express.co.uk/news/weather/981791/UK-weather-forecast-UK-heatwave-continues-fortnight-UK-sunshine-high-temperatures

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (645x719, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zxgRNK2EysI
youtube.com/watch?v=qO52SMQB7tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (600x598, 25K)

>33 degrees
>dying
britcucks need to neck themself desu senpai

>Whitoids complain about migrants
>Use Weather Weapon
>Whitoids die
>Migrants from tropics survive
>???
>EpicWin

Day of the flower soon.

>Having asthma

Its just natural selection to weed out the lunglets

>lunglets

Attached: 124534563351.png (627x600, 693K)

>THUNDER FEVER

Why do bongs have to come up with a faggy name for everything?

They don't you just read the dumb sensationalist British newspapers posted here who come up with these names to sell their obsolete medium.

>Britain has been basking in the warmest tempretures of the year this week as hot weather sparked transport disruption.
>Tempretures

Gas journalists

Didn't some people die running in 26c heat? lmao

Attached: 1529914555463.png (1000x1413, 645K)

...and that is a good thing

all this refugees spend their time outdoors doing god knows what
let the old gods smite them

Attached: 1472467797221.jpg (593x582, 69K)

>thunder fever
>nothing to do with thunder
Literally what the fuck is wrong with bongland?

Yeah those fucking weak poofs.

Attached: 79E06D80-021C-4715-B42D-28388452D308.jpg (2300x2300, 733K)

it's literally 36c out right now and it's still morning (that's 98f for non-Muslims)

Attached: elm6.jpg (640x802, 48K)

That’s pretty hot for a society that doesn’t live with it and isn’t prepped with ACs, pools, etc. like Florida.

What is it with Brits and being utter pussies about the weather. Just a few months ago they were issuing warnings over a few inches of fucking snow of all things. It's incredible.

Attached: 1519443178610.jpg (768x768, 114K)

They would not survive Texas

You mock us, but if you ever encountered a paki whisk gang you wouldn't be laughing

Paki gangsters have nothing to do with being afraid of the weather. I'll have plenty of time to experience them in the coming decades.

Even the weather in this country is retarded.

Your just jealous that you never go on a bimble to the tipsywipsy for a pippidinny.

they had a good run to bad what happened to them oh well

Attached: 1530149526691.png (780x433, 150K)

Mate I was just walking home from tesco, minding my own business when out of nowhere a group of swarthy asian gentleman cornered me. Most of them were making guttural noises but one of them (the leader I assume) spoke to me in broken English. 'Oi he's got eggs in there, innit bruv. Hand dem over white boi'. I reluctantly agreed, partly out of fear and partly because they were tescos finest free range eggs. 'J-just take them' I said, at which point I thrust the eggs into his arms and ran, never turning back. That day still haunts me. All those broken shells.

Bloody hell, were you trying to kill them?!
Those broken shells have sharp edges!
The police will have you for that!

It was me or those eggs. I couldn't whisk it

It's the media, people are perfectly happy for the sun to shine, we do actually go on holiday to hot places to escape the cold you know...

>Million of Brits at risk of fatal THUNDER FEVER this weekend: 'Stay inside'
I didn't even know Pence had this trip planned.

Attached: IMG_6442.jpg (600x549, 66K)

I guess you had no choice but to beat it.

Guys... I-I don't feel too good. Gettin a bit hot here. I don't know if I might make tonight...

Just wanna say farewell to you g-guys. I-It's c-coming home...

Attached: 142r3c.jpg (405x294, 16K)

who /melting/ here
>tfw didn't renew AC license

Attached: simpsons 1.png (641x441, 426K)

You are right. My only option was to scramble

I couldn't afford to renew my fan license so I'm fucked

Stay strong user. Thunder fever is the biggest problem we face as a society, but we will overcome.

Imagine being allergic to this.

>youtu.be/zxgRNK2EysI

Don't renew your dying permit and you'll be fine

It's like the media gets off on these dumb weather psyops.

it was just 106°F, the day before it was 102°F. I work outside on cell towers too. It's getting fucking brutal. It's only june too. 76° is nice weather. 95° is getting to be hot af. Its only going to get worse though. buckle up niggas!

>*white Brits
>and thats a good thing

You cheeky fuckers. You're why we're still allies.

Based tree pollen. Is this the final solution to the anglo problem?

We get to enjoy misery because of China and it's moronic neighbor, India's inability to produce massive amount of carbon dioxide. This is the power of financed-based globalism, folks.

> Fall arrives.

> Millions of Brits have survived one of the hottest summers of the century.

Reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=qO52SMQB7tE

;^)

When are Brits going to be fined for posting on Jow Forums?

This is part of a pattern I see in America, too. The elites are using weather as a way to control the masses, even getting law enforcement involved. When I was growing up, rain meant rain, now every time it rains it is a "storm." I remember sitting at home and seeing 110 degrees as the temperature on channel 10; now if is in the 90's we get "warnings" and "Danger stay inside!" It snows one inch and entire metropolitan areas are shut down.