How the trump legacy ends

As a attorney not involved with the Russia investigation but I know how these things work. So I want to inform you all what is going to happen. Mueller already has enough to convict President Trump. But the truth of the matter is we never put charges on a sitting president. Therefore it is being put off until he is out of office, whether after his first term or his 2nd term. Pretty much as soon he is walks down the stairs from the other guy being sworn in the feds will be waiting he will not get a chance to pardon himself even if he legally can, His and his family assists that they accumulated while he was in office and in office only will be seized by the United states government see "civil forfeiture" or fbi.gov/investigate/white-collar-crime/asset-forfeiture

bottom line is, Trump is going to jail. And it doesn't matter what you think or say it is happening

Attached: 1530319148925m.jpg (1024x384, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/investigate/white-collar-crime/asset-forfeiture
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When will you retards just accept that Russian collusion is a hoax made up by John Pedosta to calm down Hillary on election night?

Attached: 1529798195809.jpg (724x423, 62K)

There are going to be mass suicides on MSNBC when they finally accept that the whole thing was a hoax.

It's all they got left.

Idiot. Sage

stupid kike, the west is for whites

You're not a very good attorney

The ovens are warming up, faggot.

Our own national intelligence agencies told us it was true, for you not to believe them because you want to suck the orange monkeys dick, doesn't make it untrue it makes you a traitor yourself

It is. But Trump has skeletons totally unrelated to Russia. Stupid financial stuff most likely; hard to be a billionaire without committing SOME financial crime, even inadvertantly. The hoax was just a cover to get an investigation going.

lurchposters are retarded

Oh no I'm so scared,

LOL you wish, just wait, you thought Obama was bad just because he was a centrist. Just wait until we elect a actual liberal no more games and trying to play nice with you people

To even say that and to go against the statue of liberty is treason there is a rope waiting for you

Shut up fag.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>Mueller already has enough to convict President Trump.
stopped reading there
shill thread and shill opinion discarded
goes in all fields

then Trump must change the law and become president for life like that one Chink guy

No they didnt, that was clapper and brennan

But user, you’re a shill sucking kosher Jewish dick cheese.

>JIDF larping again
Color me suprised!

Attached: IMG_4846.jpg (837x1000, 666K)

His supporters wont let them. He is a populist, people love him. They habe to discredit him but its obvious that they cant

The investigation is based around a hoax we fed to McMuffin that got laundered through the so-called “intelligence” community. They can never admit this publicly.

Attached: c4028750a60f28fc11ffa1bf75101d16.jpg (500x375, 24K)

-family assists
-lawyer

You're a Faggot

>Our own national intelligence agencies told us it was true
>Muh 17 intel agencies
Did you not get the memo yet shill?

>They can never admit this publicly.
even though everybody already knows now

>to go against the statue of liberty is treason
This is one of the dumbest things I've heard all day.

I too identify as an attorny with the russia investigation. If you reply to me, be sure to refer to me as "russian expert, esquire" or I will ignore it.

My professional opinion is that DRUMPF and pence will be impeached before september and clear the way for the true winner of the 2016 elections.... PROVING once and for all that LOVE trumps HATE.

Womp womp

Hahahha hahha lawyer my ass. Story writer maybe. Good luck kid

Here, yes.

t. increasingly nervous man
kys faggot
>in all fields

Not nervous I didn't do anything wrong

I knew eventually they'd just start LARPing about how it actually can't end till he's out of office and then they can do the most impressive thing liberal shits do after he's out of office.
"So is trump going to jail now that it's 2025?"
"haha you thought trump was going to jail? hes like above the law and stuff, it's corruptions and stuff. grow up dude no one actually thought trump was goign to jail it was just a metaphor for what SHOULD have happened"

>As a attorney not involved with the Russia investigation but I know how these things work. So I want to inform you all what is going to happen. Mueller already has enough to convict President Trump. But the truth of the matter is we never put charges on a sitting president. Therefore it is being put off until he is out of office, whether after his first term or his 2nd term. Pretty much as soon he is walks down the stairs from the other guy being sworn in the feds will be waiting he will not get a chance to pardon himself even if he legally can, His and his family assists that they accumulated while he was in office and in office only will be seized by the United states government see "civil forfeiture" or fbi.gov/investigate/white-collar-crime/asset-forfeiture

As an attorney... how is possible to be this dumb? Are these your Pre-Op fetid fantasies?

None of this will happen,

None.

Have you ever actually listened to Mueller talk?

Hes a dumb motherfucker.

It will all Halle, like he said it doesn't matter what you want. Facts don't care about your feelings

heh heh heh Thanks for the morning laugh, Chumley.

Wow your the worst lawyer ever!
One might even guess you are just a kike shill with no legal background whatsoever.
Spicing those fields for you jew

>muh statue of liberty
Those immigrants were all white schlomo

found the traitor

disinfo queer detected

>Believing something makes you a traitor.
Dude, please neck.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLILOLOLOLOL

>ALL WHITE!

OH Mercy! Thank you for that laugh.,
Life doesn't get much better than that joke

Attached: AptQuickGrouse-size_restricted.gif (500x282, 3.92M)

Every day liberals pray for the Mueller investigation to bring some kind of charge for ANYTHING, even if Trump littered on his way to the Nobel Peace prize ceremony. Two years and nothing happened. The next six years will be the same

Also faggot its not symbolism for white Europeans it means the mooslums and South Africans and all colors of the rainbow.. Wait a minute if you didn't know this.. Are you even American?

Attached: sargon_s_thoughts_on_matt_binder_by_bowtiesrcool11-d856ajv.png (800x511, 325K)

A vast majority of them were how do you think a white population exists here?

our own intelligence agencies that let hildawg off.. those intelligence agencies? you dumb fucking nigger, go get a job in the government that requires a TS and very quickly through that process you will know for certain what she did was illegal. I dont need someone else to tell me what she did was ok, it wasnt, and everyone who has every held a position that requires sensitivity knows that. stop being an ignorant faggot

>it means the mooslums and South Africans and all colors of the rainbow
Except it literally doesn't mean that

Op is an idiot but Drumpf is still going to jail sooner then most of you incels think

>implying the Statue of Liberty is any kind of legal document.
>implying that huddled masses wasn’t a reference to white Europeans
Ok kid. When is summer over?

Nice LARP. When it doesn’t happen you’ll cry and we’ll laugh

Can this be new Shareblue copy pasta
Mr.Brock?

Attached: 1529468898372.png (1560x1069, 2.02M)

>alphabet soup agencies

These would be the same agencies that conducted MKUltra, drone strikes US citizens, and spies on its own people totally unconstitutionally? Neck yourself bro.

This is false across a number of dimensions. First, the new president could and would be forced to pardon him, even a democrat. Not pardonjng him would set a precedent no one wants to see. Second, it makes no sense to allow the president to go indefinitely through his terns if you can prove he ought to be impeached.

Remember kids, when everything you stand for falls to shit, you can always blame it on the Russians

Lalallalalaalallalalalslala oh my God you are so stupid! It's called colonialism
You guys are idiots man. Lol so stupid

Attached: 4faf56559dcd0.jpg (555x369, 51K)

Facts don't care about your feelings, also if you aren't American shut the fuck up little flower

As an actual attorney, I can tell you are not one. Nice try friend.

Yea it stands for everyone, I don't know why you think you're so smart. You shouldn't even smile at art so Fucking retarded

Attached: images (3).jpg (238x211, 6K)

Those aren’t facts tho, those are comfortable delusions to help you cope with 8 years of the Trump administration. I think 7 more years of this might just kill you off due to stress.

serves him right for sucking jewish cock

positively glowing...

IF anything happens to Trump, nasty things will happen to some who believe they are safe

>were going to let him get two terms then make him a martyr

you're retarded

>7 more years lol

Sorry snowflake who is stressing about trump, the guys a fucking joke, I'm laughing at the trumptards And you ugly Brittany's who think Americans care about what you think.

Attached: 0 (1).jpg (480x360, 32K)

Huh. Intelligence agencies huh? Well it’s not like the NSA/CIA are totally discredited, leftist deepstate china/globalist mouth peices.... or the fbi, I mean all those text messages from investigators and attorneys, fake. Must be. Right?

These type of shills are the most dangerous. Got any evidence of anything shill? Or are you just going to make false anonymous claims?

Well we don't charge sitting presidents, we won't do anything illegal, he is voted in

>. But the truth of the matter is we never put charges on a sitting president.
Lol

>listen up my fellow hillaristas, drumpf totally guilty accd to Bob Mueller and like going to like jail and stuff but ummm it probably won’t happen before his re-election and if he wins then probably not until 2025 so just trust us and keep up that blue wave sweeties!

Yea don't be a piece of shit you traitor to the country,

Isn't someone on Jow Forums trying to compile and publish a book with 100 short stories about how Trump will go to jail?

>not involved with the Russia investigation
SO, do you have access to special council?
Or is this another LARP.
Or do we just blindly believe the "I know how these things work." statement.

-Trust me I'm a professional Philosopher.

if there is one lessone to be learned from the queue LARP; it's the glaring amount of trash being paid dearly by tax slaves to destroy the US experiment from the inside, be they glowies, Feebs, nosuchagency, CIA nig ... um ... bad contractors, but more specifically "those who offer aid and comfort to (((the enemy on our soil)))"
>This is a PSA: In an effort to cease tarnishing the stellar reputation of the L33T haxxor known as Jow Forums, and ensure that its squeaky clean public image is maintained, please refrain from using incendiary ... nay ... toxic language kthxbye

Attached: t davis.jpg (474x712, 130K)

Attorneys are trained to draft coherent, legible, and grammatically foolproof documents. The slightest fuckup in the wrong place can ruin a case. That's how you know OP is a dumb fucking lying nigger. Season your options, this shit should not be on page 1.

Imagine being as delusional as OP

Larp confirmed
If it does happen, youll all get the rope, so why wait pussy?

Our own national intelligence agencies attempted a coup and illegally spy on Americans.
DEATH TO THE CIAFBIATFIRS FAGGOTS

>attorney
>can't into basic sentence structure
OP is a faggot. And sage.

You need to be seasoning your options. The thread just got bumped by your post.

Youre losing on all fronts, youll nevwr jold power again.
In 12 to 16 uears from now, you faggots will have to run a populist candidate to get anywhere.

SUMMERFAG LARP

Bahahahaha. The day Trump goes to prison is the day we take people like you and burn you on a fucking stake.

Please, don't wait 6 more years.

>losing on all fronts lol
We have flipped 44 seats in the senate and 68 in congress. People see how stupid it is to be a republican. The blue wave is already here trumpanzies

Attached: 1530027635842m.jpg (1024x584, 119K)

>ever believing the nsa
kek, how 'bout them wmd's user?

Oh noes...

Attached: 1_oh_noes_this_cant_be.jpg (1096x5884, 1.65M)

If there is no hack, just Crowdstrike, a company Hillary hired, just like her fake dossier, then that means Seth Rich was the DNC LEAKER that gave the emails to Wikileaks, not a Russia...

Hmmmm

Attached: 2_DNC_hack_wiretap.jpg (752x9480, 1.75M)

Ahh, so as a "lawyer" do you know about the Fruit of the Poison Tree?

Attached: 3_the_plan.jpg (1000x5341, 1.19M)

Maybe we need to investigate why reporters hid the truth from the american public for almost a full year and still have not told them

The TRUMP JR MEETING WAS SET UP BY FUSION GPS HIRED BY HILLARY

Attached: 4_msm_knew.png (641x838, 97K)

A picture... it is coming clear now..

Attached: 5_clear_picture.jpg (1325x770, 395K)

See when you actually find truth, you find meaning of why things are they way they are

Attached: 5_MSM.jpg (470x960, 85K)

So if the press are all fake, and Obama is guilty, we can expect the greatest spin campaign in American history to protect their golden boy

Attached: 6_fusion_gps_obama.png (669x596, 361K)

>As a attorney not involved with the Russia investigation but I know how these things work

Attached: 1467346014739.jpg (385x383, 19K)

Realty will blow the shit out of what is left of the DNC

Attached: 7_fusion_gps_payments_russia.png (517x923, 250K)

yup, Fusion GPS is the hub in the center of the Hillary/Obama shit wheel

Attached: 8_fusion_payed_reporters.png (587x903, 332K)

Hold on pumpkin...

Attached: 9_fusion_gps_cia.jpg (1234x1246, 593K)

Robert Mueller was granted an ethics waiver.
The whole thing is a sham.

Everything is documented, destroy it and that is obstruction of justice, release it and proves they fabricated evidence and obstructed justice...

Attached: 14_fake_warrant.jpg (728x327, 85K)

Were you masturbating as you posted this, queer?