Where does Jow Forums meet women?

Where does Jow Forums meet women?
>Does Jow Forums meet women?

Attached: Iron Sky 2.jpg (1280x800, 113K)

literally every where dude. Just don't look like a slob or be shy. Smile a lot and start casual conversations with women.

on christian mingle

Make sure to shake them by the eye and look them in the hand.
>t. Boomer, aged 24

sage
KYS incel

>14 words
Though I'll give you just three.
>A dog-fucking leaf

if that advise doesn't make sense to you, you already don't have enough confidence to make it work. I'm 27 and have a pretty good track record of getting numbers just being in public.

Women are a meme. I have a full blown normie social life and of all the women I've ever met, only three have not been full blown leftie insane wymin. And each of those three had a detrimental factor keeping them out of the potential partner pool.
1st chick was cool, racist enough and anti-feminist, but then didn't want any kids and had those ear stretching things and just got a tattoo
2nd liked right wing memes on facebook and was an open supporter of the "far right" Flemish party, but turned out to be a coal burner and le based brown patriots civic nat bitch
3rd girl was a former cutter and seemed like she'd ruin my life through emotional bullshit

These were the closest to traditionalist women I've ever met and neither turned out to actually be very traditionalist. I don't know where guys find these non-tainted women. Americans will say "just go to church" but that is useless in North-Western Europe.

>you just have to shake their hand, look them in the eye and girl and the job is yours
you aware that your delusional misunderstanding of contemporary culture is the reason this meme exists

Attached: boomers.png (968x634, 307K)

Just dont act like a weird nazi creep, its not that hard.

I usually hang around the vodka isle at the supermarkets weekday mornings to pick up the damaged goods.

I only shitpost here for most of time. Most of my gfs have been from the meetings in social democratic party of Finland since my social circle is mostly based there.

Attached: 374d576470333ccf0167003557d47ed1a144365cecf03c944d4c1ec8cefe0dd1.png (396x631, 143K)

Why would you want a traditionalist woman? They’re arguably even more burdensome than feminist women, and half of them will still take advantage of feminist social/legal reforms if it benefits them.

Because a traditionalist woman is the only type I would trust with the upbringing of my children. Not to mention all the statistics about number of female sexual partners & its effect on marriage.

I dont meet women. I dont even work. Literally all i do is lift/swim, eat, play videogames and smoke weed for the past 5 years. Occassionally i meet with my male friends to go downhill longboarding. Most of my friends are similar, some have GFs/wives and work but they never have time to meet so there isnt much contact left except for a whatsapp message once every 6 months.

Attached: 1516199739541.jpg (418x359, 20K)

My local shooting range, HEMA groups, fitness groups, dance lessons, concerts...

And I'm a minimum wage slavshit.
Everything is readily available just put in some work >>>/Sig/

Addendum: “Most of my friends“ sounds like i have a lot of friends but its actually just 6 people i more or less regularly have contact with.

just like me
except for weed and gymfaggotry and i dont own a phone

sig is the cringiest most idiotic shit ive witnessed here since stormfront got banned and special ed class flocked in
i cant imagine what kind of a faggot you have to be to need a gym
whole sig mentality is deusional and cancerous

State.of.ahmed