Why do uneducated working class whites vote agaisnt their own economic interests?

Attached: 5BD6D09F-C118-41F4-9515-6F10F5A101CA.jpg (600x600, 278K)

To make liberals angry

why is this so hard to understand?

Attached: 1524364739771.jpg (473x341, 25K)

Somewhat. It has more to do with self-realization that they are morons and aspire not to escape morondom. They wish to drag everyone down to their level as opposed to raising themselves cognitively. In the South, they are also deathly afraid that what they did to African-Americans will be revisited upon them, which would be just in a manner of speaking.

Attached: hoplite.jpg (238x211, 8K)

This doesn't happen. It's more like gimmicks built into the economic system direct overflows away from flowing downward, instead diverting them--often at tremendous cost--back upslope.

I doubt anyone will vote for people who wants to raise their taxes.

Tbh i'm more fine with some dude having a lot of money than immigrants raping my daughter.

Same post shilled day after day. 1 post by this ID. Saged and reported.

pic-related
educated niggers voted for their economic interests

Attached: S0nwTsd.jpg (600x450, 86K)

Got my keks

>Hurr durr Neoliberalism and outsourcing helps the working class

Those people work and corporations hire them more of them and extend business if their tax rates go down in that jurisdiction.

>1 post by this Jew

It's their imageboards.

> hhhuurr durrrr trickle down economics will surely work again this time around!

Letting in millions of workers is clearly in native worker's best interests.

>rich people put their excess money under their beds instead of investing them back into the economy
>in spite of this they somehow stay rich

Attached: 1502516193045.jpg (630x630, 35K)

why do communists farm parasites?

Being taxed into the floor so that niggers can eat isn't within the economic interest of the working class.

No everyone is a dumb cocksucker begging for gibs.

Attached: sub8.png (639x640, 407K)

Why would unskilled working class whites want open borders?

They don't. Next question.

Remember to SAGE and REPORT this recurring shitpost from this autistic OP.

Attached: theyDont_NextQuetion.png (788x421, 37K)

Why do you sanction these countries?

Fabricate an enemy then spend countless billions on military

Economic policy's take years to mature. Sometimes decades. Reaganomics sent all the factories overseas. Now you beg them to come but for low tax .

Because we care more about the cult of personality and the anti establishment, white hope archetype that Trump represents

It's about control.

You