SCOTUS nominees

Who is your favourite to replace Kennedy, Jow Forums?

Attached: futa_albedo_overlord.png (687x1907, 86K)

Whichever is youngest, whitest, manliest, and the most avowed constitutional originalist.

I had hope he'd nominate Gowdy

>Gowdy
idiot spotted

gowdy is a deep state former never trumper

How would you feel about Amy Barrett? Not a man, but one of (the?) youngest on the list, seems to be a staunch conservative. Would be interesting to have a female conservative.

Gender should not even be considered, only ability and held positions.

Ah, of course, then Comey and cohorts are secretly /ourguys/ right? Let me guess:
* Trump is secretly a Jew
* Obama is innocent
* Trump is a pedo
* Obama is a saint
* U1 never happened
* Julian Assange is a CIA plant
* The Clinton Foundation is actually a respectable and absolutely no pay to play scheme foundation

What else?
Ah, James Alefantis is just a pizza shop owner, right?

idiot

Attached: 1501511931806.png (664x628, 367K)

Thank you for answering like a true liberal. Now I really need to ask myself why I can't take you seriously.

idiot

Attached: 1514411541535.png (451x432, 67K)

Attached: 20180630_121341.png (992x560, 114K)

>nevertrumper kike in SCOTUS
yikes

Lol

Of the parameters I gave, male is least important.

>You: "hurr Gowdy is plant hurr"
Me: "Why would you think that?"
You: "hurr idiot hurr"
Me: "Thanks for the answer"
You: "hurr idiot hurr"

My god. You should probably kill yourself, Gebirgsjude.

Shut up. Gender is important. Females live longer and thus can hold the position longer. Just look at that senile old fossil they've got now.

idiot

Attached: 1524291672137.png (645x671, 177K)

Ketheridge.

females are also less intelligent and are controlled by emotions thus making it much less likely that they will stay textual and not rule based on their feels

every female scotus is a leftie

Keith Blackwell, Kevin Newsom, or William Pryor. Not in order. We need a white guy from the south to balance shit out and to watch big city libs freak out.

She'll have 3 opposite females on SC' and female are quick to hate one another and spite.

Mike Pence in all fields

brett kavanaugh knows hillary killed vince foster

True. I’m moreso thinking of her because she was the youngest on the liat, and I want the longest appointment possible, regardless of gender

Barrett.
Best strategy for Trump. Muh misogyny narrative shattered. Imagine a WOMAN overturning Roe. Leftists will try to attack us on her catholicism. Guess what happens next ? No more spic and Cathcuck Left votes. Trump is a genius if he pulls that.

Plus she's young (40 years of Trump legacy), attractive and a successful woman with 7 kids. Imagine all the old hag feminists screeching at the thought of having 7 kids, being able to have a career, and staying attractive unlike them.

>trusting the eternal roastie

lurk moar

>a successful, devout catholic conservative woman with 7 kids is a roastie

Imagine being so bitter

Women cannot be trusted, it’s been proven time and time again. They bend to their emotions.

My general rule:
1. Must be a hardcore Christian i.e. EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN. i.e. Most Catholics are NOT ALLOWED. No LDS. etc.
2. Must be male.
3. Must be originalist.
4. Family must be in USA since the 1600s.

However, there are two exceptions on Trump’s list.
Amy Coney Barrett- she has multiple strikes because she is female and Catholic. HOWEVER, she is a CHARISMATIC catholic AND she about gave Diane Feinskike a stroke fatality during her nomination to the Federal circuit last year, so she is okay in my book.
T. Rex Lee- okay, another one with a big strike. He is LDS. Also, his brother, Mike Lee, is a stupid treasonous nevertrump piece of shit. NOW, domi have a bit of skepticism? yes. Nonetheless, I like him because he has been on the record as a judge on the Utah Supreme Court and he is BASED AS FUCK. so trump must NOT let his brother on the court, but T. rex is okay.

Willett is fine, I guess.

Joan Larson is a HARD NO. she made some sort of backroom deal with Debbie Stabenow and Gary Peters, so she is a trojan horse.

Brit Grant is a Trojan Horse, too. CIA husband.

In fact, 2/3rds of the list are a hard no for me.

Attached: CD346645-5000-47A3-8AC4-5AAC0B608DEF.jpg (2386x2896, 1.02M)

Gowdy is a pedophile faggot globalist. You are an idiot.

Attached: AF80E601-9DE9-4C79-B796-16274EF8E091.jpg (1536x1861, 712K)

That's what you think

Attached: xNBQyu1.png (620x581, 16K)

No women

That’s not how it works. You expect the left to be rational, where there is no rationalism. He has done nothing but benefit minorities and women, yet he’s still painted as a sexist and racist.
Do not bend the knee to these infantile traitors.

I like Pryor.

wtf is this retarded shit?

This.
Wow. You are as dumb as a rock.

Attached: C5BF3FF7-081B-4D10-81C1-B1C7E5D8ABBC.jpg (1705x2442, 643K)

Pryor.
This will send the left into apoplectic fits.

What do you think it is, Einstein?

Attached: A0EE5255-6742-4F03-BA02-C2F4C65AE2A5.jpg (820x992, 234K)

I wouldn't pick anyone in a federal court position. Take from a state supreme Court. The democrats could take the opportunity to turn a circuit Court blue

Attached: images(14).jpg (275x183, 6K)

Pryor is a pretty good pick.

Women are evil, they are more evil to other women then men. But they do like to protect their gibs. So its mixed.
Would she, end all gibs and force women to find men. How does she feel about giving women the right to destroy men in court?
Its a question? Women can go either way on social issues. Hard right or hard left. Seldom are they waffle or change position.
If she is hard right she will always be hard right, if she is hard left she will always be hard left.

Almost all of what you said is simply not true.

>arab intellect

Justice Blackwell...? No

I feel like its going to be William Pryor. Name sounds familiar from last time.

Attached: 1658.jpg (320x200, 18K)

Women are the biggest wafflers on the planet.

Attached: 572835F4-7BB9-439E-99B0-F006B5F1033B.jpg (2129x2696, 762K)

The Indian guy.