Any tips on how to start a white family, pol...

Any tips on how to start a white family, pol? I’ve got the looks and red pills to feed them slowly as my future kids would get older.. but not much else. How can I become not only a father but a GOOD father?

Pic related it me

Attached: 0778CE19-12FD-470A-A128-2C0466F46A58.jpg (1536x2384, 640K)

First of all, take that shit off and get a Silver Legion uniform if you want to dress up. You're an American.
Second, there's no such thing as a fascist woman. Just find a girl you like.

Step 1: find a white woman
Step 2: convince her to marry you
Step 3: fuck her

hehe I see you can't properly brush your teeth from those stains

/thread

first you need to be white

Italians aren't white. Are you from New Jersey or something? There aren't any whites there.

Also being yourself isn't a meme, it's just that not every woman is going to like the real you. Your reaction to rejection tells the woman a lot as well, I've been rejected and acted like it was nothing only to have the girl change her mind right there.
Never forget they're always testing you. Always.
Always always always. It never ends

Kinda look gay in that ngl

sorry but you need to be actually white to start a white family

Attached: 1522779271135.png (439x290, 44K)

>tatoos

People like you should not be allowed to reproduce or become employed.

There aren't any white people in Canada either. You're like Eskimo mutts.

Attached: matchee.jpg (940x705, 258K)

atleast eskimos arent as mixed as you are

no wonder you can't find women ...

>Weak chin.
Why even live.

56 faggot lmao kys

>tattoos
>vaporwave phone case
Please don't start a family.

Don't traumatize your kids , especially if they are girls , because if you do they will rebel .

Be white first mate....

>first step
be white. I'm afraid you're not eligible, user.

Find the nearest gay club.

First of all you need to grow up.
Also, you need to be 18 to post here.

>stop playing video games
>stop watching any sort of anime and instead get a taste for real film
>read a nonfiction book once a week at least
>learn to be good with guns
>learn an art hobby such as drawing, music, or being a good cook (as in michelin-tier, not some faggy "hurr durr I made macaroni with STEAK IN IT")
>start lifting weights seriously. You've made no real progress until you can rep 225 on bench and squat 315 on squat

well once you find a white woman, you'll have to find a white man too if you're actually wanting white children

Definitely dress like pic related. This is the way to win a woman's heart and ultimately impregnate her. Put your shill dick in her black woman's lady thing and make almost white babies. I have faith in you, my son!

Don't listen to theories, here is how it works. You obey your natural function, you act like a man has always acted and you sleep with women until you find the one you can't do without, and you bang her rotten.
Then there's two paths to clinching it.
*Let her take care of the contraception. She'll fuck it up, then soon you find yourself getting married.
Or
*Use condoms as little as possible, even if you put them on towards the end of a jump after messing around a little. Trick is there's always little bits of jiz that get shot out without you noticing. Again same thing - boom she's in the tub club and you just won yourself a wife and child.
This works for real. Or you could ask her to marry you.
People saying that you should ask a girl to marry you, then marry, then have sex are not going to get far irl - it sounds nice but no chick is going for that.
Here's what I'd do btw - lend her that uniform if you know mean I what.

Attached: IMG_4420.jpg (640x632, 70K)

A FUCKING LEAF

Start with cleaning your mirror you fucking subhuman

Anoter fucking austistic fuck, who can't grasp sarcasm. You retards will definitely will be the first to be put in the white progroms.

Stop JIDF
>Nazi uniform
>Tattoos
>Heroin addict looking
Heh...sage

Also this technique works on multiple chicks if you want to go for the harem. You just knock up as and when. Don't do it on purpose because that would be weird and creepy but just leaving it up to her works so well you won't have to.
This is the worlds main cause of marriage since t stoneage.
I'm very careful these days myself. I learned to hate monogomy and children through aversion theropy. So do most people after their biological imperitive is completed (they've got a few children). But until then there should be no stopping you.