How come girls don't let you, prime specimen of the human race, smash?

How come girls don't let you, prime specimen of the human race, smash?

How come girls let Jamal, lowest specimen on the hierarchy of beings, smash?

Attached: 1365564100902.gif (176x232, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage cuck threads

To be edgy of course. Dad says you can’t have it, only makes the daughter want it more. Parents should shill for interracial miscegenation until it’s as unpopular as reading the Bible or eating vegetables. Some parents are just breeders, not leaders. Also sage.

You can easily spoof white women's indoctrination by putting on blackface and wearing oversized clothes.
Works Every Time

>smash
>using niggerbabble
please kill yourself immediately

>How come girls don't let you, prime specimen of the human race, smash?
>How come girls let Jamal, lowest specimen on the hierarchy of beings, smash?

>girls
Only a small % of white women want nignogs. Get out of your bubble

Next time you feel the irresistible urge to respond to cuck bait type sage into the opitions field like me.

>People are responding to a leaf posting interracial bait

Times are grim on Jow Forums

It's all so tiresome.

For Christ's sake, I was able to ignore this thread when it had zero posts, why couldn't you newfags?

Ignore cuck spam.

you mean you?

> why do women prefer short over long term reward
> why do women behave like simple minded animals
I wonder why

Arigato, senpai. I’ll lurk more.

Are you implying niggers are the worst possible long-term investment in the human world?

jamal has more testos-tyrone and bigger dicks, plain and simple.

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Behind all the hate.Behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing them.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic
ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme.Based on our assessment,doctor Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic shizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Freudian-Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negro-complex.

Attached: Cogitating-pepe.jpg (250x206, 7K)

also forgot to sage, OP is gay

but women are trash. they would openly fuck dogs if they could

you need to improve your reading comprehension

Fuck off with ur trash. U need to be worrying about paying more for ketchup and toilet paper b/c ur priminister is a cuck. Let us worry about Jamal.

Why does Canada live off everything that America creates? You vacation here, spend all your money here. Without use you stuck with fags, trannies, feminist women and foreigners. Seems like u got more to worry about than is some white trash is riding Jamal!

this truly absolutely disgusts me.

Lol y dont u fuck as many nogs as u can and see where that gets u
have a good time roastie
sagearinos jalapenos

Attached: 91511.jpg (540x547, 37K)

There is nothing more on the internet that I love to see more than race mixing white women being beat, assaulted, destroyed, dismembered, murdered, or otherwise harmed by their niggers.

Attached: 398457378468534875.png (600x899, 672K)

You can have the fat ugly coal burning thots that suck nigger dick, I’ve never seen an attractive white girl with a nigger

Bc smashing is the lowest function of the human, literally in common with animals.

Dont bother with coalburners mate. They are whores of the highest degree. No good can come from them. Chances are youll get an STD.

Avoid them at all costs.
They burn the coal, they will pay the toll.

Pursue the women who aren't race traitors

Attached: 1529007512790.png (575x563, 134K)

Cause they want to piss off daddy & everyone else.

They are major attention whores with daddy issues

Nice prime girl

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ

Attached: E9A678E3-C3EF-482A-BA80-A9358A16FC1B.jpg (291x358, 29K)