Nobody like white males

Have you noticed every demographics hates or avoids white males? Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Arabs, Indians. The only demographic I've met who like white men are Asian women. Besides Asian women no other demographic is on friendly terms with white males.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7gDBVmgIRA
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZit1X7zDeS6tSfUFApW9epp2eKD3-N3iCZ1JJr_1llxUKwlKLYED19qmN77HaCTiUMkp37c59qzyHDT6qDSrQAbFSFaAFHK1_1ShZfmxZCu4VOI-RI-7cBKeJiIyCRetT9pwuPUHUj3IGqF-RYGC1CbPiZgbv3xHAG5FwVdwk2pJRy9tbeXXfbK4q_1oMhUd-x-OB-z_1E4Y0ITXTHBN6FdKdNP0E7WEV4MWPVVESIbgSm8MM31LguvdjlZiLKfdMtuY2w5KsSqK49i7r4ae_18gK7xDzkTFj9l1bL6isoA75rP0L5l98A0N_18sFxhOZhlAXbVO60JMoebFh9Qw3nL5944SwkAMfyQQ
youtu.be/QNCM8IjtQ-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that realy breaks my heart.

So why are they all so anxious to move to our country? Shouldn't they be leaving, trying to get away from us?

What the hell are you talking about? I feel safer around whites than around my own people.

>> Other domegraphics BTFO

Seriuosly though you lazy fucks complain about us and yet always move to the countries WE founded and use the institutions we made and are geared toward us. Fuckig hypocrites.

It helps when you're good looking. Then everybody likes you.

>I hate white people
>looks for white neighborhood to move to
>looks for white schools to send kids to

stop lying, fag

Attached: 1416201182844.png (1846x1118, 111K)

Other races are woman of the races
>says I do t want a bad boy and need a nice guy
> fucks nothing but bad boys

You hate cause you ain’t us

They move into the good neighbourhoods until they drive white men out of it. And then they take it over.

Who cares what shitskins think?

All this proves is my point that only Asian women like white males,

Hey come on man. Don't be sad from all the hate media shows you. I will be happy to be your fren (no homo) and Indian women do love white people over Indians lel.

White men are the most loved race of people from women's perspective.

>What the hell are you talking about? I feel safer around whites than around my own people.
It's true. I feel the same way.

And move the next white neighborhood

and whites only want to be around whites you shitskins just won't go away though.

This is bullshit desu senpai. I'm from Florida and just about every other race loves whites and wants a white bf/gf (Ricans usually stick to their own). The only ones that hate whites are progressives and other extremist lefties (who are usually (((white)))).

That's because white people are faggots.
Fuck other races fuck everyone. This planet needs to burn.

they dont like us because we can only pretend to tolerate their subhumanity for so long, we know were better than them, they know were better than them, yet here we all are

You are retarded and live in some kind of anti-white echo chamber. The blacks (including myself) in Atlanta are getting sick of all the Hispanics and are waking up to the JQ more and more everyday. Sure we have had a rough history together but we were making strides until (((they))) came along and stirred shit up again.

Maybe you shouldn't be so antisocial then, I have no problems with other races. Stop being a cucked leaf who's afraid of the lesser races

Yeah, the blacks near me waking up on illegals has been nice. i still don't trust them not to vote democrat though. Bad habits die hard.

ya if you have the personality of a loaf of white bread , fuck man

I'm a tall white blue eyed man who works a job in the hotel industry and deal with more melanated people every day.

You are wrong, OP.

Attached: 1527189425259.png (164x149, 16K)

Mexicans >>>>> niggers
You are a literal subhuman

Bullshit. We’re the most desired race of man on the planet. If anything, all the other races’ women desire us more than white women sadly.

>t. illiterate

also think about this view from other racial identities. I think asian people can feel that an arbitrary group dislikes them , and what it often really comes down to ultimately, is racial self-interest as a lowest common denominator, of a hardly evolved human race and personality

Says the Chilean

funny how they like to share space and resources with them

do you really think when people meet someone only thing they see is he is white or black?

yikes

Attached: 1527965645819.png (303x311, 165K)

I feel you massive nigger butthurt
Chile is an nation,not is a race

Yeah no, niggers at least have a stake in the country illegals come here and rape and murder and then flee back to mexico to avoid justice.

In Germany german boys pretend to be polish or russian to avoid being an outcast.
They are also trying to talk like street slang Trash-Arabs to belong.
But their parents and teachers won't give them a sense for their own culture and heritage. Much like the German national team. Sad
It makes me very sad.

Maybe its because white people gave them protections out of pity, compassion and guilt.
When pity, compassion and guilt are gone so will those protections.

*schnappen*

because they think if they delet you they can have what you have and live in a prosperous country just without whites.

Tbh I think most just go off personality the only people who I genuinely think band together are Asian men their friend groups are always 100% Asian they MAY let a Hawaiian in from time to time

Black women love white guys

But it's not the place or infrastructure or technology that maketh a nation, it's the people who live in it.

And most shitskins are terrible people.

I think you mean white males don't like anyone else. Everything is disgusting and not worth our time.

>The only demographic I've met
Yeah in Canada lol

Hey Chang, are you annoyed that Chad is pounding the "love of your life" doggystyle with his 7 inch piece of meat as I'm typing this?

>every demographics

Nice grammar, Ahmed.

The only demographics in Canada are nu males, trannies, and strong independent womyn.

Ewww
youtu.be/c7gDBVmgIRA

Attached: smokey-mountain-the-slums-of-manila-philippines-sabrina-iovino-justonewayticket-com.jpg (820x547, 161K)

> have you ever noticed how everyone says they hate garbage men? They come by early in the morning in their loud, smelly truck. They look disgusting and also smell.

Also ever notice that without them there would be a large number of negative consequences for society.
Really their just under appreciated.

Illiterate faggot chink

>Women rating white men
>All are green except niggers
Are you blind or just stupid?

Haha op is a tremendous faggot

I wish we were still killing them like we used to, oh what I would give to go back in time and lead a recon team deep in African territory and to kill as many nogs I find.

All of those demographics go off into their own corners and hate everyone else. It is the natural social order. People like their own people and dislike outsiders. It is really only whites who like/ tolerate people outside of their own race willingly. If the white man wasn't around there would be a full on slaughter.

They are afraid of the white man because deep down they know what happens when the whites get angry. They have heard the stories. We are powerful enough to conquer the world when we as a race feel like it and the rest of the races know it. They also know that the idiots amongst them have been pushing the white mans buttons. The whites are getting angry again and other races are picking it up. As such any person of another race that has even half a brain is trying to back off and avoid.

Gibs

pic related

Attached: 1506556435291s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

oh fuck off chang, just fuck off

If only we could figure out why...

Attached: 1516088337849.png (1804x2438, 860K)

If you're talking about tropical Americans, that would be because the CIA keeps destroying their governments and paying cartels to kill them.

Attached: 6ab.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Attached: 1493506211124.jpg (2000x1333, 450K)

Attached: lrEyWmUBkKdRJ9-XC6eOIbc1OIqNOcjEICJ5l3mT5ng.jpg (781x319, 35K)

You’re right we deserve to be hated. Sometimes I wish I could darken my skin and cut my dick off so I wouldn’t be so evil but unfortunately we don’t live in an ideal world.

Or you could just not be 95% shitheads who keep trying to install theocrat dictators. But I know it's not in you.

Nobody likes Jews as well.
It's just a pyramid of beings.
God > Jews > Whites > Asian > Others > Niggers

Nobody every complains about white people moving into the neighborhood, kek.

>avoid
you mean follow, then go all the way to the scotus when we want them to stop?

SAGE. THIS. LEAF.

There are REASONS people hate jews and white men. Nobody hates jews because they have funny noses. Nobody hates white men because they have light skin and penises. It's their behavior that enrages people. White men are getting judged for the content of their character and think it's unfair.

no i haven't noticed that at all. maybe if you live on tumblr.

Literally has a bigger ever actually TRIED at anything ever?

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZit1X7zDeS6tSfUFApW9epp2eKD3-N3iCZ1JJr_1llxUKwlKLYED19qmN77HaCTiUMkp37c59qzyHDT6qDSrQAbFSFaAFHK1_1ShZfmxZCu4VOI-RI-7cBKeJiIyCRetT9pwuPUHUj3IGqF-RYGC1CbPiZgbv3xHAG5FwVdwk2pJRy9tbeXXfbK4q_1oMhUd-x-OB-z_1E4Y0ITXTHBN6FdKdNP0E7WEV4MWPVVESIbgSm8MM31LguvdjlZiLKfdMtuY2w5KsSqK49i7r4ae_18gK7xDzkTFj9l1bL6isoA75rP0L5l98A0N_18sFxhOZhlAXbVO60JMoebFh9Qw3nL5944SwkAMfyQQ

Daily Reminder: the third world NEVER looked like this before corporations run by WHITE MALES started pumping out their cheap plastic shit everywhere.

White men keep trying to collect praise for everything on Earth, but the fact is when you look at the source of nearly every problem of the modern world, it's white males at the center of it.

Attached: 4chan.png (1237x1491, 192K)

>pumping out their cheap plastic shit everywhere

So, we shopped them this stuff for free and then prevented them from disposing of their waste properly. Next, you're going to tell me that whypipl took away Indias toilets...

No, but they did contribute to India's and the rest of the third world's population explosion so they could have more slave labor and a larger global market.

don't tell this to me.

Btw Germany dropped 4 IQ points within the last 5 years.

youtu.be/QNCM8IjtQ-o

We can agree here. Whites never should've interrupted mother nature slaughtering your populations through famine, filth, and modern medicine.

Our bad.

>never heard of "white devil"
>Forgets some countries have politeness indoctrinated into them
>doesnt know tatemae
>doesnt realise shitholes societies make non shithole societies look like heaven

Nobody likes to be reminded of their own inferiority ching chong..

Wrong. Im hispanic & are completely fine with them.

Its niggers other races avoid

>your populations
Who is this "you"?

Op is a beta fag. He hates his own race

Underrated, and chekd

Attached: 1527131937308.png (1280x1794, 2.8M)

Wrong. All races hate & avoid niggers

HAHA LOOK AT THIS DUUUDE
The shills are getting lazy

the mutt race

Because they are materialist fucks and think you can forge as good as the blacksmith if you steal his workshop.

go back to your polluted shit hole.

Well you're Canadian, no one likes you.

Down here niggers and spics fucking live me

True. More true than what OP said.

>Asian women love white men
>only 1.7% of white women say they would consider dating outside their race, less than .4% have had sex outside their race and/or married
Seems we've got all we need. Who the fuck gives a shit what some spic or arab faggots think of us? We've got the pussy we want and the pussy you can't get. Deal with it, salty cunts.

Attached: FRO_G.jpg (495x495, 35K)

>1.7% of white women say they would consider dating outside their race
In America, it's a le 56 % demographic. While in China it's 100 percent Asian. White women aren't very loyal to the white man.

Attached: 1525540047917.png (1600x960, 632K)

I think it really depends on where you live...

Attached: Hmmm.jpg (794x800, 24K)

>tfw when the OP's picture alone proves OP's opinion incorrect

Bad bait. If that post were real you wouldn't have let white guys have asian women.

Attached: 1517011233471.gif (298x224, 3.51M)

>falling back on boomer 56% meme because he can't face facts
>"hurr 100% of white women in china date asian men"
What are there like 4 white women in China? You sound like a complete moron. Enjoy having poos and eskimos black your women, salty leaf.

Lol and your point is?

I know the realities of my country. I don't try to hide them nor am I ashamed of them. I am disappointed in my people though and admit I get scared traveling without my own car. But I'm a paranoid person from the suburbs so take that with a grain of salt.

For what it's worth, I think it's safe to say the majority don't live like that. The people featured belong to the lowest of the low - the slums. Most of them dug their own graves through generations of irresponsible life choices.

>0.4% have had sex outside their race
Walking 30 minutes around philly will proove this wrong. Still fun to watch the women be alone with half nigglets. They form these roadtie aggregates and get fat while wearing yoga clothes. Pretty funny tbqh

>"Hey guys Philly is indicative of the rest of the nation (where the stats were pulled from) and not a total flaming pile of garbage like the rest of the country thinks, I swear!"

Attached: 1530282892702.jpg (331x319, 41K)

>Have you noticed every demographics hates or avoids white males?
not here. everybody wants that white dick

In China were I'm from it's 100 percent Asian. When I go to the west, it's 40 - 60 percent white a over the country. Hence I concluded, white women and breed with non-whites. Chinamen included. Have fun with the multiculturalism and decline of west. You just want based Chinaman to rule. Think of us as your favorite anime.

Attached: 1511056457036.png (2208x1242, 2.07M)

White people raise property taxes and the cost of living with their productive lives and 6 figure incomes.