New to QAnon, has anything he said been true?

New to QAnon, has anything he said been true?

Attached: Q-flames.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6cYZ8dUgPuU
quora.com/Did-CIA-Director-William-Casey-really-say-Well-know-our-disinformation-program-is-complete-when-everything-the-American-public-believes-is-false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading
youtube.com/watch?v=aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No its the same bunch of larping morons who came up with pizzagate

As true as fortune cookies and psychics

Pizzagate can be somewhat true, Q is complete bullshit.

Prove one or the other?

watch how much shilling gets triggered in this thread
whatever q is (((they))) always send a small internet army to battle it
>curious

Good point but they'll just slide it instead

>make a vage predicition on something
>happens to come true once or twice
>suddenly boomers and double-digit IQ retards start believing every word is gospel

>the MSM picks up on Q but not Anon5

Just goes to show you it's a glow in the dark shill

>vage predicition
Give examples of these 'vage predicition'
>happens to come true once or twice
Again, show examples of which came true and which didn't

>Q predicted this

Attached: 1517187648276.gif (487x416, 3.75M)

Is Q user degenerate or völkisch?

So according to this logic, anything that gets picked up by MSM is 'glow in the dark' shilling
But give us an example of what exactly got picked up by MSM

Everything. The shills are extremely worried since they will be charged with treason.

Attached: 1526139552030.jpg (556x344, 42K)

This.
Pizzagate is complete horseshit.

He said he was a Zionist cuckservative that wanted to see americans die in iran for israel, that was true.

> shills!
excellent rebuttal to the criticism of belief in vague, unfalsifiable bullshit my friend

Self explanatory

Attached: 1528845905911.png (499x499, 63K)

>one of Time's most influential people of 2018
What did he mean by this?

I think that if pizzagate is real
and the normies find out
there will be a litteral purge
I would be very afraid to be a target of the people in this internet age
they have all the records
all the payments
a jury may not find the shills guilty but the mob will if it comes to that

I put Q in the same category as crop circles

Hypocrisy 101

The FAILING New York Times said it was a conspiracy theory

What about Anon5 (Frank) the knowledge bomb larp?

>1 post by this ID
sage

What happened to critical thinking, reasoning and common sense?

You think I buy enough into this shit to keep tabs on it? Dumb mong

No

So you made a claim without substantiating anything? It would seem you know a lot about Q 'the larper' to make such claims.

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fuck man, i was gonna say it

The red storm is coming. Everyone knows it. You're either impatient for it or you are terrified of it, but it's coming. Try to enjoy what you can while you can.

There's a red storm coming.

Attached: LARPing_cucks.jpg (299x416, 37K)

pizzagate is real though

I didn't believe in q until I mentioned it to a very trusted friend and he tells me their childhood friend is working with q and everything q says is true. That being said it looks like a fortune cookie larp.

If you can prove 'pizzagate' is real, surely you can prove Q is just a 'larp'.
According to your own standards.

Q user IS REAL!!!!!
WE MUST BOMB IRAN!!!! IRAN MUST BE FREE!!!! REGIME CHANGE NOW!!!
I LOVE BIBI! I LOVE ISRAEL!!!
PRAISE Q user!
JEWS ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE!

Attached: 1528748040532.gif (800x800, 247K)

i never said Q is a larp. I just said Pizzagate is real.

Last response you'll get from me you fucking shill. Enjoy your shekel you baby raping fuck

same post every day
every thread
like a machine

I just lurk the stupid threads mong, the "Q" poster will say something stupid like "it'll rain this thursday, fight for your freedoms, (vague rambling) -Q" and then all the fucking boomers will come here when it "rains" and spam threads with this new revelation. Just because I happen to browse through them doesn't mean I follow the nonsense.

OK I misunderstood you leaf, so which is it then? Pizzagate is real and Q is also real? And tell us how you reached your conclusions?

But do you have any actual evidence to suggest one or the other?

Would be funny if someone compiled those posts and turned into an infograph lol

youtu.be/6cYZ8dUgPuU
Idk but i want to believe

>Idk but i want to believe
This is something I cannot refute lol

>anything picked up by msm is glow in the dark shilling
Is this an incorrect observation?
quora.com/Did-CIA-Director-William-Casey-really-say-Well-know-our-disinformation-program-is-complete-when-everything-the-American-public-believes-is-false

That's not how he posts at all and you know it. It's more like "The pope is going to be having a bad week this week." and then the pope loses all of his Cardinals in Chile. The more you are actively being disingenuous about it, the faster we can see who you really are. I can't wait to hang you and your ilk.

>the world elite being pedophiles is complete bullshit

Attached: 1468897853368.jpg (2688x1352, 184K)

This is the only way forward with humanity

Attached: A8518CF7-02B7-40A7-94BA-5C2AAF0619CA.jpg (1024x543, 115K)

Attached: Q-TARDATION.png (779x683, 555K)

>Is this an incorrect observation?
I'm not the one making the claim, am I?
But if you suggest the claim is valid you need to give me every MSM article and the evidence.
Or you could be a bit more 'realistic' and say IDK
Because you don't know.

Lol, no

Attached: Qleaked.png (218x418, 167K)

Q is a pied piper. Q is an anathema to swift, true justice.

Attached: E701726A-7BFE-4E75-BDE7-D09CEC486203.jpg (1576x2896, 1.1M)

Then why doesn't he just say what will happen? When he fucks around with all that cryptic garbage I can't help but think all "predictions" are just coincidences.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading
sage goes in every field

Q came on the scene that same as the JFK Files that named the Jew. That should tell you everything.

Why should he? He doesn't owe you jack shit. He doesn't have to post. He doesn't have to show you the whole story. Fuck, we may never even get the whole story at all. The fact that big things happen before he posts no matter how fucking vague they can be is fucking insane. You shills are fucked. You got people like me who have been dealing with this shit for 10+ years and guess what? We want to fucking end all of your lives. Not a single one will be spared.

>quora
Quora is the absolute dregs of the internet. The worst of the worst, the stupidest of the stupidest, and the most degenerate of the degenerates.

that said...

Mockingbird is in full effect.

Attached: 12E5363D-DEFD-47AC-A90E-67DC03376FC9.jpg (909x2048, 358K)

Q is the enemy.

I've got sad news for you shill. Even if he was, I'm still gonna go balls to the wall to support him. Why? Because it's something different. This whole world is fake. The news you watch, the house you live in, the peace you take advantage of. It's all fucking fake and it needs to be torn down. If it's some random dude on Jow Forums who posts insider knowledge then so fucking be it. We need the hard reset otherwise we won't survive the turning.

If Q weren’t the enemy, he wouldn’t work overtime trying to tamp down rage and he sure as shit wouldn’t be saying (in effect) #DontTrustTrump #TrustQ.

Attached: B3E93792-5AB3-485B-859F-AB69F3878103.jpg (1536x881, 211K)

>Then why doesn't he just say what will happen?
Good question, but you should be asking yourself this, is the future written in stone?

Seek Christ instead of Q

why is he given all the attention and not anybody else, feels like controlled opposition

>Q is the enemy.
And I could make a equally amusing claim such as 'Q is an ayy lmao' or 'Q is an AI program'
But at the end of the day a claim is just a claim

Revelations is already happening. You won't survive the purge.

Because shills don't like him and they always post against him using the same posts. It's all so tiresome. If people really didn't like Q then they wouldn't post in the threads and bump them saying how much they dislike the subject. These people don't know chan culture and it shows.

burden of proof is on the conspiracy nuts to provide evidence that such an extraordinary claim is true. it doesnt matter how much you want it to be true, the null hypothesis is that there isn't some super secret clearance agent shitposting vague the_donald jerkoff material

Silence Satan
Q is a Christian

>it doesnt matter how much you want it to be true
Tell me where I made such claims?

Q is working 24/7 to make sure the Deep State DOESN’T get torn down. How can you not see it?
Oh right... forget what Trump has said a thousand times... forget what our eyes and ears and everything that is right inside of us is screaming... we must
>#TrustWray
>#TrustSessions
>#Wait
>#Soon
>#Nevermind
>#90%ofTheBadGuysAreUntouchableBecauseQSezSo
>#EatPopcorn
>#LifeIsAMovieTheater
>#DoNothing

Attached: 34D7142E-1EF2-4866-9A3E-19A9A4175EF9.jpg (2797x2643, 1.28M)

This.

I have laid out my reasons.

Instead of just posting bullshit how about you post facts and evidence of such a thing happening? Or did your bosses not provide you the talking points for that one? You're low grade.

not the point of the post, i suspected you might be invested in the larp since you decided to call completely reasonable skepticism "Hypocrisy 101"

My bosses? WTF LOL

Post. Evidence.

>everyone who disagree with me is a shill
you're going nowhere in life with that sort of mindset user

Here you go, chief.

Attached: CE6758A6-7B5D-4090-A0B7-AC071961B499.jpg (1200x660, 130K)

Of my bosses? LOL

All of those traits must be learned first before being able to act on them. You’d be surprised how many people can’t grasp the motions to execute such thought processing.

Nigger, if you think I have a boss, you are a fool.

Pizzagate is very true. Way too many common phrases let alone the photo evidence.

So your point is that the "burden of proof is on the conspiracy nuts to provide evidence that such an extraordinary claim is true" and then you went to say that a "null hypothesis" isn't proof of anything.
So how is that not being a hypocrite when you claim it's just a 'larp', move on?

the only person you can trust in this realm is Christ, peeps putting way too much faith in Trump and he's a Zionist shill

You do, otherwise you wouldn't be tripping so much that I called you out on it and posting so much about it. You are literally low grade.

How does that even prove he doesn't want the deep state to fall? He's saying we don't need to do anything because they are already being taken down with the 50,000 sealed indictments we got cooking up for you bastards. We just have to watch. And that is what we will do. The only time we're probably gonna need to participate is just taking to the streets and dragging you lot to the guillotine.

This is such cringe.

On October 31 of last fall, Q said that the upcoming weekend would bring the arrest of the criminals that POTUS had promised during the election.

Something that did not happen.

Explain yourself, genius.

Attached: 78C65D59-6286-40CA-ABE5-2A64418C1097.jpg (1196x568, 122K)

A psychic once told me it was raining outside and I should bring an umbrella, and they were right!
Wait, that was the weather girl.

>Q IS REAL YOU FUCKING JEW SHILL!!!

Attached: 1530357426763.jpg (675x592, 73K)

Q is a neocon psyop to co-opt trumps anti establishment online base into supporting their greater israel agenda.
when questioned they will prove how real Q is, but avoid talking about the agenda being pushed.
honeypot

>Claims that the poster is Q when it's not even using the trip

Yeah nah, you're a huge faggot and I'm gonna be happy seeing you choke on your tongue. Maybe we might even see your neck snap on the way down and we see you do a funny kick. Either way, watchin you choke from the noose will definitely be a treat.

*Fortune 500s and physics
ftfy

Interesting observation, but where is the proof if I may ask?

proof for which part?

For everything that you claimed?

>good speed patriots
>good speed
>no trip

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

DHS put out this video. All the proof I need.
youtube.com/watch?v=aG1Jd3PF-JU

They also the DHS just said this the other day
>"We Must Secure The Border And Build The Wall To Make America Safe Again"

Attached: signs.jpg (777x517, 42K)

>Q said we don’t need to do anything
how convenient
>because of 50 gorillion sealed indictments
uh huh. how convenient.
>just sit back, do nothing, and eat popcorn
uh huh. how convenient for our congressmen and our AG and our FBI that we don’t need to be lighting up the switchboards holding a blowtorch to their sorry, treasonous assess to be getting shit done.
>nooses
is that what YOUR bosses are telling you? you don’t want to even dream of tangling with me. the angels of the ALMIGHTY LORD will throw your ass into that lake of fire quicker than you can blink your delusional eye. know that.

And then they all disappear. I swear to god sometimes it feels like it's just an AI instead of people using the same tiring talking points that fall under just a little bit of scrutiny.

Boomers fuck off

Hold on, which of the claims does this prove exactly? lol
On a side note, is anyone else having trouble posting?

Attached: 824319076.png (306x304, 11K)

You didn’t even respond to the Q predictions that failed miserably. LOL