The absolute state of Bongs

>be bong
>have a gang of armed niggers roll up onto your property
>call the police and then go out to defend yourself and protect your family
>call one of the scumbags a nigger while he's trying to break into your home where your family is hiding
>police arrive
>question the intruders, they claim they dindu nuffin and you called them a naughty word
>police let them go scot free and arrest you and your son for racially aggravated attack
>police decline to follow up on your claims that you were attacked and decide to pursue a case against you

explain yourself bongs, I know things were bad over in Islondobad but this is beyond the pale, pun intended

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5902565/Magistrate-Nigel-Stringer-defended-Morningthorpe-Norwich-burglary-private-justice.html

Attached: Oi_youre_nicked.png (636x290, 31K)

Moral of the story, don't let Leftists ever get into power. Any sort of power. They shit on your entire nation.

But why do we have to explain ourselves to you? What is happening in Ireland except migration replacement and the destruction of Irish culture? We're in the same boat.

US Cops would not let this fly and a ton of our cops are minorities.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.?!?!
Is this shit for real?

not even close, there was a case here where a man chased a burglar down the street in his car, ran him over and fucked him up. He he got away with it. Your country is so cucked that you can't even swear at a nigger attacking you

Bongs, you should be hanging your pedo law makers in the streets. Your country is fucked. You need to restart.

Attached: 1495427347803m.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

Just storm e police department with a flash mob and burn the building. You don't need police anymore, not if they're going to be a harmful force against the citizenry. Just fucking bumrush the cunts, sharpen your teaspoons and scatter the cowardly bastards.

>boomer magistrate gets arrested for racism

What's the issue here? Fuck him and his gated mansion thinking he was safe from diversity. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

What a fucking disaster of a country
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with your police?

Well it’s a shame ours a cucks then

Think about it.
>arrest niggers with no money, have to jump through hoops with the apes just to process them and they'll be let go anyway
>arrest rich white guy and take all of his money in a very quick and painful process
Seems obvious why this is happening.

>OI, YOU DON'T 'AVE YER SELF DEFENSE LOICENSE DO YA?! OFF TO THE GULAG WITH YOU

So the police have no moral compass and just care about funding?
How do they live with themselves?

>sharpen your teaspoons

Attached: 8D5A2C86-C817-4A80-971B-DB12B91B0B9B.jpg (480x478, 35K)

You will be the first to die

Isn't it fucking obvious that your police are actively working against the actual English people? How can you faggots just accept that? No wonder your relatives stayed loyal to the crown. Scared little pussies. Burn shit down. Get angry. Show your rulers you won't just accept this. Wake the fuck up and tell the queen to suck a fucking dick.

Fake news, there are neither £2m homes nor black people in Norwich

>defending boomers
They were the ones who pushed this shit
on us

Plain as day. There is a lot of resentment building up under the surface. Even normies in countless comment sections the internet over are now opining we are heading for some sort of civil conflict. The country is heavily divided.
Its a weird state too because you have a lot of places where this shit doesnt touch people or their lives. Its confined mainly to the big cities (london, birmingham etc) and some of the large post industrial towns. Outside of these places UK is incredibly segregated. If you lived in the countryside or a seaside town or somewhere and dont follow any news media you probably wouldnt even know it was happening.

Attached: acab.png (691x1248, 1.24M)

i read on twitter it was a long running disagreement with his neighbours over land access and he went mental and started calling them all niggers when they tried to use a public right of way going through one of his hedges.

They defended themselves and when the police arrived no crossbows or weapons were found and despite them allegedly being heavily armed gang of niggers the crazy white guy and son managed to hold them off and neither side suffered any injuries.

Im with you, all of these shills are goi g to hang.
All of you English patriots need to compile names and addresses of all the cops involved and take it right to them.
Make them pay or there will be nothing left

Why bother calling the police if that's how it's going to be? Just kill the intruders, bury them, and never mention it again.

They are in power bong
You have to turn up the racism. Get sent to jail, have your boys do something to get sent in with you. Is your life outside better than being able to fight muslims all day

This.

>oi! Ee's the one who called us out 'ere innit!? Ee should pay the queen's fee!
>Free the socio-economically disadvantaged disenfranchised men o' color, Rupert!

An intelligent person would be able to infer from the fact this is being taken to court (and being reported on by the press) that this is far from an everyday occurrence and not a valid characterisation of how things usually work in this countr--oh, hang on...

*squints*
>irish flag
That explains it.

The more rich, connected and experienced with the legal system people getting red pilled, the better.

Why Bongs haven't killed their oppressive cops and judges is beyond me. Just bash their heads in with rocks, they haven't instituted rock grabs yet have they?

This
>call police
>shoot them
>more arrive
>shoot them too
>repeat until you are crowned King/warlord

I think UK surpassed Sweden in terms of cuckoldry.

kill all the minorities

Magistrate? A member of the establishment, gets overrun by his third world pets, and then arrested by the authoritarian system he props up?

Oh no, that sucks

Thats some nice clickbait

>SYP's facebook moments ago
Can you read between the lines?

UPDATE: Man charged with Rotherham incident
Officers investigating an incident in the Parkgate area of Rotherham on Thursday evening (28 June) have charged a man in connection with the incident.
Craig Berridge, 38, of Grange Road, Rawmarsh, has been charged with a number of offences including kidnap, GBH, possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence, possession of an air weapon, dangerous driving, possession of a bladed article and driving without insurance. He has been remanded into custody to appear before Sheffield Magistrates’ Court later today (Saturday 30 June).
Berridge was charged in connection with reports a 39-year-old man had been assaulted inside a Fiat Punto at a petrol station on Stadium Way, at around 7.50pm on Thursday 28 June.
The Punto, which fled the scene, was pursued and stopped by officers on Meadow Bank Road just before 8.10pm.
The injured 39-year-old man inside the car was taken to hospital where he was treated for stab wound injuries, described as serious. He remains in hospital in a stable condition and is recovering.
Officers are currently trying to locate a third man wanted in connection to the incident.
The investigation remains ongoing and anyone with any information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting incident number 977 of 28 June.

>Check comments for clues about persuasion of victim
>Is the dog ok?
>What about the dog though?
>He should be tortured to death for stabbing a police dog
>Not a single fuck given for the victim in 30+ comments
>Dog is eventualy confirmed ok by owners sister
>Sand nigger confirmed

Attached: 1507656760400.jpg (640x500, 65K)

I live in California.
I know this feel.

Wtf is a magistrate? Did he directly convict people for shit like this?

Dont forget the traitor cops and judges too

What's to explain?!
It is what it is, United Caliphate is done for.

Meanwhile, we're about to pass a law which will let us straight up murder whoever tries to break into personal domicile
Sucks to be you anglo cunts

sure thing. agent jones.

>b-but your not white!

Cops are fucking idiots. You cannot rely on them to do fucking anything. Anything they do do, they will do wrong.

The only competent people in the police force are on the major crimes units, and they only get there after 15 years or more, and there are so few of them that they are spread too thin to be effective.

Do not ever put yourself in a position where you need to rely on the police.

t. defence lawyer who has gotten a million and one people off of shit they were guilty as sin of because the cops can't do their fucking jobs

I want to become a prosecutor to put niggers in gaol but I'd end up killing myself due to police incompetence leaving me with no evidence to offer. So then I want to become a police officer to do the job properly, but then I'd end up killing myself due to prosecutors mishandling the case, charging offenders with the wrong crimes that they will never be convicted of, and from being surrounded by dumbfuck cops all day.

Society is broken because most of the people who make it up are idiots. If we gassed everyone with an IQ under 90 then all of the problems of the world would be resolved. Of course you could start the gassings at a higher IQ but I don't even think that's necessary. It's just the sub 90 IQ people who become druggies, don't get jobs, and can't do the jobs they do get, who ruin things.

FUCK.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

At least I am self-employed and can just fucking fire anyone I think is too retarded to live.

A magistate is a judge, mohammed. They deal with pettier crimes, such as drink driving, and non-payment of the tv licence etc.

The type of judge you should see is called a Crown court, they should be throwing rape gangs in prison, mohammed, instead of 'offensive' internet commentators

Noice, that's how you do it.

>the fact this is being taken to court (and being reported on by the press) that this is far from an everyday occurrence and not a valid characterisation of how things usually work
Only because most people are millionaire magistrates who know that they can, and can afford to, launch private prosecutions.

The cops get away with this shit all the time. i guarantee it.

>What is happening in Ireland except migration replacement and the destruction of Irish culture? We're in the same boat.
Not even true, spent two months in bongland and potatotopia and its night and day. UK is truly 56% while ireland is still full of drunken micks from sea to stinking sea.

All seriousness , this actually makes me sad. God be with you , you Limey bastards. Stay safe.

Attached: 1523584058111.jpg (620x484, 97K)

>Fake news, there are neither £2m homes nor black people in Norwich
It's the current year, friendo

Attached: loisence.png (983x623, 481K)

Same situation as Sweden. Only the vanguard have realized that the police are part of the ZOG blob and must be destroyed.

Attached: 1523080091925.gif (350x350, 998K)

wtf is "racially aggravated assault"? can't he claim "racially self defense"?

He's a boomer magistrate who enforces these anti racist laws you dumb pleb

They can become a wicked weapon if mounted on a stick. 100% serious.

This, I was only half joking. Just like the old days, pounding your plows into swords, brits could mass-produce spears out of spoons and broomsticks pretty quickly.
>cops come to enforce tv loicense
>met with a hail of pilum

it's Londinistan fucko

Attached: ind.jpg (234x216, 11K)

Fucking based I hope he was drunk and shouting Irish at him thru his window "you're fucked now laddy".

Normally with piles of our stolen $ while fucking underage prostitutes that's not just a UK thing.

>sharpen your teaspoons
i lost

Attached: 1498269347493.jpg (720x727, 195K)

do they really need 40 fucking rooms?

How dumb are the left to make something like that? How can anyone be so fucking oblivious?

I am starting to feel like we have entered some kind of Devil May Cry game where demons are controlling the country and are fucking over other humans to defend other demons

How likely is it that this case will be thrown out? The fact that it made the news proves that the case itself is ludicrous and outside of the norm. I refuse to believe that Bongs are this fucked.

>get sent to jail
what the fuck are you talking about faggot? their jails are 80% paki gangsters. that's a death sentence unless you want to convert.

Yeah pretty much except on a global scale.

stay lucky, pupper!

and bongs think the EU is cucked

Attached: 1e6d3bf7116ed7c5309e74f0ffee97fd--laughter-therapy-laughter-yoga.jpg (540x360, 37K)

Should have paid his violence license.

Attached: 1493760002639.jpg (922x867, 73K)

Hundreds of years of sending your most violent subjects to colonies, and executing the rest. All they were left with are cowardly drones, it's no surprise to me that they allow that shit to happen to them.

Hundreds of children raped by invaders, protected by the government that should have made things right. The fact that the fathers didn't ruthlessly murder anyone and everyone even remotely connected to that is proof enough that the UK is dead.

Did you never come here after the Alfie Evans or Tommy Robinson stuff? Bongs would sooner slit their throat than oppose their owners. Remember: They do not consider themselves citizens, but subjects. They will tell you as much proudly.

>i read on twitter

voilonce loiconce

Absolutely hilarious. There's nothing bongs won't tolerate.

In Malta, that's already jurisprudence.

Law says Entering during night = Justified homicide.

Breaking in during the day alone = justified grievous bodily harm, assuming no threat to persons.

But the courts pretty much never convict anyone who attack anyone trespassing on their property.

Serves him right for not killing those niggers.

My grandpa always told me if you get robbed:
1. make sure he's all the way dead
2. drag his body back inside your house before the cops get there

I don't know if this is some sort of genetic defect in me but I feel bad for you guys. I think it is time for the British to start fresh and anew. This could be Karma for the past. When you actually take over the government then only do good deeds because this is the end result of bad deeds of the past.

Don't be a loon bin that spoon!

this should be a red pill for plebbit shills here. if you can actually defend this you have no hope

>Not burying the body in a cornfield and pretending it never happened.
Your grandpa was a cuck. Did he fellate the carpet baggers when they came into town too?

For every evil that the UK might have done to India, you should really look into the good that they did as well. Colonialism had it's darker parts, but they literally dragged most of the world kicking and screaming into the modern era.

What each colony did to that gift is beside the point(I'm looking at you Africa). India is on it's way toward being a modern country, and if you're honest with yourself, you'd be thanking the UK for that.

>kill all the minorities
Calm down satan. All you have to do is deport them.

The moment when you realize that Satan was the good guy all along.

Yeah

>Seriously what the fuck is wrong with your police?
(((What))) is wrong with the UK? (((What))) could it be? I can't figure it out...

Attached: Who Indeed.png (1037x551, 56K)

Attached: This.png (500x497, 142K)

Heh
>sharpen your teaspoons

This is great

>How dumb are the left to make something like that? How can anyone be so fucking oblivious?
>How is fire hot? How is water wet?

New here, huh?

>Hundreds of years of sending your most violent subjects to colonies, and executing the rest. All they were left with are cowardly drones, it's no surprise to me that they allow that shit to happen to them.
Underrated.

>implying that the Tories aren't a bunch of complete cucks.
Face it, Nigel - your political elites have betrayed you.
>but muh brexit
Too little, too late. Your country is full of subhuman rapists who are supplying children to your pedophile overlords.

Magistrate who most likely helped things get that bad

The only thing that makes it odd is that it's a magistrate that it's happening to.
If it were joe nobody, then it wouldn't even get an article.

Nah man it isn't even that bad yet , there's too many comfortable white people here at the moment simply because we're still 80%+ white.

And that's exactly why something needs to be done right now. Don't let yourselves get into the state we're in. Our politics on this side of the Atlantic may be in a better state but our demographics are beyond fucked. It's going to take decades to fix them assuming they even can be fixed. If you guys can unfuck your politics within the next few years you'll be miles ahead of us.

If we're honest with ourselves, there probably isn't a fix in the cards. The best we can hope for, is to get into space. A frontier to flee toward is pretty much the only hope.

The will to do what would need to be done just isn't there, even most of the die hard pseudo nazis aren't likely to have the grit, even if they had the numbers(which they don't).

If we can get the cost of space travel down to ~100,000 to get yourself to either Venus/Mars, there is the /chance/ that we could start building colonies that only allow in like minded individuals. A random 3rd worlder can't exactly swim to Venus, and accidents happen all the time in space if some shitlord like Soros started paying to ship them to 'less diverse' colonies.

>allegedly defended
The literal fuck does that mean? ALLEGEDLY defended?!

It's just "covering your ass" speak. If the newspaper says that he did "X", but the trial determines he did not do X, that's a payday for the guy getting talked about.

That's why you never talk to the police, no comment everything all the way through all interviews. Once you know what angle the police are trying to push do a signed statement through your solicitor. As a magistrate he should have known better.

>If we can get the cost of space travel down to ~100,000
The last time I heard about it Musk wanted to get the price of a ticket to Mars down to 500k. He figured that was the sweet spot that would allow people to migrate. By contrast a ticket on the Mayflower was 5 pounds. That's maybe $1,000 in today's money. Your space colony might be free of blacks and browns but it will be very jew heavy at that price point. Not many children will be brought along at that cost either. So you'll either have small families or no family at all, which when combined with the hardship will mean little to no population growth. There's also very little in the way of shiny amusements to distract cat like liberated women in the desolate reaches of space so expect a sausage party. Maybe if you're a posh homosexual jew Mars will be the destination of choice.

500k would be out of reach for a LOT of people, but I think you're mistaken if you believe it would be out of reach for all non-jews.

It would absolutely be a long term goal, even more so than a house, but there are plenty of tech jobs that you could in theory snare for 100k a year. If you have one of those tech jobs, and are ambitious, you should be able to work hard and generate more on the side as well. The well off would be able to come up with their ticket price in less than 10 years with a little bit of sacrifice and hard work.

Once you have a colony going, assuming it has some sort of value generating going on (mining/intellectual property creation, whatever), you could then subsidize tickets for people you WANT to come to your colony(Probably with some sort of loan structure). It's the same system that they used for the initial colonies in the new world, you get your foot in the door, and then import the people you want to be there (wives for the settlers, ect). Would you willingly go 500k in debt, if it meant a job on some all white colony? I would, assuming the debt payoff time wasn't any worse than a house.