This frightens Jow Forums

This frightens Jow Forums.

Attached: da0c58b7.jpg (800x800, 93K)

It's not frightening it's just dumb. What we used to call tomboy or girly guy is now a full blown tranny as opposed to just an expression of your sex in an odd way.
A girl can like skateboarding, rock music and football without being a tranny.
A boy can like knitting, cheerleading and cooking without being gay or trans.
Why doesn't the left understand this?

Attached: images(22).jpg (250x202, 6K)

> This frightens Jow Forums.

Nah, just a waste of precious resources.

Define gender

VERY gay and jewish

>gender is hair and clothes
ghey
sa ge d

there op , fixed it for you

Attached: 1530373181236.jpg (800x800, 100K)

>getting a haircut means you're a different gender

Attached: CD8F7685-7EC9-44D4-8074-6925CC79878D-36370-0000255A0A8A5499.png (500x533, 66K)

the only frightening part is how it can grow its hair to shoulder length on a whim

My gender is not a costume

nice

That reminds me....
Got to check my tranny fluid before the holiday weekend.

??How do magnets work??

this
/thread

I see 4 girls

sickens* pushing this on young people/kids is not just disgusting but harmful.

they will grow up believing all that shit then when reality hits them they will kill themselves because the have have too much damage to their body or as so confused that they dont know that to do in life/relationships

nice bait btw its plain to see what this is

Frighten? No. Do I accept it? Also no.
Gender is defined by chromosomes.
Everyone is free to be as masculine or feminine as they want. It does not affect gender. Even if you're feminine one day and masculine the next, your chromosomes are not "fluid."
End the insanity.

Attached: patrician taste.png (414x516, 220K)

kaboom.

>hip width > shoulder width.

So it’s a girl?

These people are delusional

so many stupid Jow Forumstards

This. There are masculine and feminine activities. That doesn’t make you the sex you aren’t.

Taglining something as 'real and valid' is the easiest way to make sure something is seen as unreal and invalid.

>This frightens Jow Forums.
It frightens me when they decide they're a transgender cartoon character and go on a killing spree.

Attached: 1528561430476.jpg (700x692, 89K)

No, 3/4ths of Jow Forums are probably repressing something.

Underrated post

I’m offended that the LGM-30 Minuteman III is not on there. I, personally, identify with ICBM’s and I think that the community should acknowledge that as well. My symbol can be a warhead.

>those eyes
Genderfluids are lizard people?

/thread

why does sayings its a boy make it so much sexier

Attached: 1523068511116.jpg (356x334, 28K)

>leaf

Attached: 1522763410474.png (1090x1087, 316K)

It turns me on a little desu

Wait, I think I get your thought pattern now:
If you dress in grey, you don't wanna fuck. If you dress like a man, you wanna fuck girls. If you dress like a girl you wanna get fucked. Any other time; you just want sex

>It turns me on a little desu

Attached: yikes.png (258x246, 75K)

mentally sick degenerates and their enablers need to be removed from society

What about an uncle Tom boy?

I though gender fluid is what comes out of my peepee when I pet it!

I agree with your overall statement. However, if a guy likes knitting and cheerleading they are, in fact and with out a doubt, a fag.

not addressing the question

Attached: 858f86dc67cb5e9dfe6e0f98e8212286.jpg (650x450, 188K)

>changing your clothing style and mannerisms is the same as changing gender
>using 2D to pretend you would look good LARPing as a girl anyway

This also, when I was in HS there was some feminine scene boys, they never claimed to be an alternate gender though.

My dream wife, as a black white supremacist.

Attached: trap.jpg (540x656, 48K)

Barely even a decade ago, these types would say that your gender does not matter when it comes to clothing and hobbies etc, and you can wear and do whatever you want. People weren't 100% on board with this but it was generally tolerated.

Then something happened and these same people now show their "indentity" with a slightly different arrangment of clothes and a charicatured personality of the gender they feel like.

What caused this change? It completely contradicts the rhetoric that I remember.

Yeah but they might not be gay

you confuse freight and disgust.
i'm not surprised though; you seem confused about many things.

It's the lust for forbidden fruit. You have fapped too much and desensitized yourself wholesome girls and now you have dicksovered a new delicious prey for your carnal lust.

>idea vs reality
too bad all transgenders ACTUALLY look like fucking trolls from some norwegian folk tale

>tfw super attracted to tom boys
I cant help myself...