Can we do something about this? They're going after white kids

Can we do something about this? They're going after white kids

Attached: 20180630_110356.png (803x450, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamilahLemieux/status/1013079236180103169
twitter.com/JamilahLemieux/status/1013079890210492419
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can we do something about this?
Why nothing is going to happen, the cops will just give white kids lollipops and take them on police car rides.

The reason calling the cops on niggers works is because most of them have broken some sort of crime. The worst white people do is smoke some weed.

Lol, call cops on white kids. White kids interact with the cops with respect. Cops give them a pass and hang out for them with a while. Gee, cops sure are cool...yeah blue lives matter.
Stupid bitch claims racism because none of the kids got shot.

and date their cousins

That's rich coming from a spic

>excuse me, police? There are white kids outside. No, they're just playing, but they're WHITE. You need to come do something

>we
Kys memflaggot.

Good one Paco. Go peel someone’s face off.

Rio Grande Valley is full of inbred spics, I imagine it's much of the same across the border.

>guaranteed angry replies

You guys are easy.

i'd imagine most countries have laws to punish abusive calls for emergency services, in addition to making them pay out of their own pockets for it if it can be proven they did so knowingly

or just blacklist their number idk

We should encourage them.

I never got this one. Humor needs to have a basis in some observable reality or it's just random noise.

>obscure random roasty posts something stupid
>meme flagger makes a big deal out of it
How many of these bait threads are there right now?

>kids treat the cops with respect
>have a positive experience overall with a group of authority figures.
>stupid white Twitter harpy gets fined or arrested for being a dumbass
The only reason why black people are "endangered" by police is because their culture encourages a complete lack of disrespect for the law, as well as morons like this crying out 24/7 that cops are the enemy of black people.

Attached: Dornan.png (378x220, 210K)

>USA
>White kids

My energy this summer is playing Avoid the Groid. Aside from some trips to the store the game has been going well.

enjoyable post, would read again

Attached: 1471532082560.png (996x868, 798K)

How do you type and impregnate children at the same time? Check the stats Juan.

As if major cities in ol’ Europa are off any better. Don’t kid yourself, Hans.

Let's fight back then

they'll call the police 5 times and if its nothing everytime they'll get told to knock it off

>The only reason why black people are "endangered" by police is because their culture encourages a complete lack of disrespect for the law, as well as morons like this crying out 24/7 that cops are the enemy of black people.
>encourages a complete lack of disrespect for the law
>complete lack of disrespect
I bet it sounded better in your head

Dey be white folks in Wakanda?

Daily reminder that cranky people have needlessly called the cops on countless white kids throughout the ages, and that this has been deemed unimportant by the media because the kids weren't black

Please do. I was raised super liberal, cops are pigs, cops will fuck you up, you're going to get shot if you get pulled over etc.

Summer after senior year of HS, I'm speeding on I-70 in Kansas on a road trip with friends, going 90 in a 75, to be fair there was absolutely nobody on the road, and I-70 is straight as an arrow, nice wide lanes. Cop pulls up behind me, I'm shitting bricks, barely manage to spit out "good afternoon officer, how can I help you sir?". I'm ending every sentence with sir, and not contradicting the officer. Turns out the guy is a total bro, asks about the road trip, jokes about losing track of speed in the hills, lets me off with a warning and says to watch the accelerator. Super redpilling experience, would recommend it for everyone.

Panama post best post
Liberals think cops just like going around arresting and killing niggers at high rates (I mean, they do, but how else do you stop niggers from nigging?)

So some polite interactions which strengthen the relationship between the community and law enforcement?

This is a great idea I might join her.

Nothing rich ever comes from spics

My energy this summer is calling the cops on black kids (so long as there are no Aryans in the vicinity that would be endangered) and yes, ive already started

It will all be over...

SOON

Except drugs

kek

>Calls in fake report
>Goes to jail for 10 years for SWATing
>Liberal hero

>local woman fined for abuse of police systems
wow woopidie fucking doo

Surely she means 'My energy this summer *will be directed towards* calling police on white kids'? Otherwise, it implies she is somehow receiving energy from calling the police.

Anyhow, fucking idiot roastie whore. I think that's what I'm supposed to call women on Jow Forums.

>calling the cops on black kids

If you're doing that in the UK you'd better claim that one of them called you a "nigger", or they'll never show up

She is literally red pilling white kids who probably have liberals for parents who will also get red pilled. There is no losing in this for us. Hell cheer her, or whatever it is, on!

>Calls cops on whyt kids
>This'll show them racis ass whyt Bois
>Watch cops pull up on them skateboarding whyt kids
>Mfw the cops skateboard with them
>Mfw the cops don't murder the whyts

Attached: images.png (204x247, 6K)

FUCKING CHECKED

Attached: 14413244947802.png (490x610, 484K)

In the Deep South or places like Kentucky, many families didn’t have roads to get anywhere, so they’d end up having children with their family. The Fugate Family in Kentucky was so inbred that their skin was blue.

Why are Dominicans so based and redpilled?

Good way for Jamal to get put in jail for abusing emergency network

Why do nigger kids do wheely on bicycle.

What if the kids find out who is calling the police and wreck your shit?

Fuck that Mexican weed is literally shit tier weed
Dutch molly, Colorado weed and Colombian cocaine is where it’s at
Mexico brings nothing but lead flavored brick weed

White girls are the best. They're like little portable fuck machines that keep the police away from you.

I hope this happens; that the police end up ignoring her calls, then a pack of wild niggers break into her house and rape and murder her

Had my neighbor call the cops on me when I was 10 for riding an electric scooter (one you stand on and ride) and she told the cops there was dozens of kids riding around shouting and making noises when it was just me doing literally nothing but riding around the block on circles. Now I have a motorcyle and cant wait for that bitch to do one of her front yard tanning sessions (old hat tans in the front of her house) I'm gonna rev the fuck out of the bike every time I go past her house. It's a 15 year grudge and I'm getting payback

I've been awake for the 2 days straight, I can't think sentence good right now

Attached: Oh_god_theyve_started_talking_about_video_games.png (985x564, 193K)

Isn't registering a fake police ocurrence a crime?

Mexicans bring in meth, cocaine, and heroin
I don't even think they dabble in weed anymore unless they cutthroat some US growers

memeflag bait, classic

The royal family....of pretty much any European nation. It’s been dropped as a tradition but only a couple generations ago.

checked

Send the tweet to the police

Fucking this
Cops are going to bust down her door and arrest for literally swatting
They say white privilege is real, it is. And you know how you get privilege? You fucking earn it through centuries of creating high trust homogenous societies

Why do Indian kids not poo in loo?

Much more inbreeding in the black community - half of them don't even know their fathers and don't have social mobility, so they grow up fucking their cousins and half sisters they don't even know they're related to.

I once got pulled over for an illegal left turn. I saw the lights a few cars behind me as I was finishing the turn so I went ahead and pulled over. Cop was like how did you know I was coming for you and I said because I made an illegal left turn. Went on to say I think it's dumb that no lefts are allowed there but I knowingly did it so I now I have to pay whatever the fine is.

Cop responded that he had been dealing with assholes all day and agreed the no left turn was dumb. Didn't even give a "warning" just told me to have a good one.

Interacting with cops really isn't that hard.

Have her arrested for misuse of police resources?

Attached: 1466138940989.png (600x720, 117K)

>be basic huwhite american cunt
>"officer, please come. This white guy called Enrique Gonzales is going to kill me"

Because bicycle bobbie push Vagnene into skirty skirt

v& her.

Nah, it's serious try it if you aren't white. Look at the polices attitude when you're driving alone versus when you're driving with a white girl. The old ass cops are always nice af to you when you're with a white girl, they think you're like a model minority, like nah just tryna fuck your daughter.

This should be spread, at least the bait intro.
>upboated

Should be easy enough to confirm her name, and maybe find out her geographic posting location, IP. address, etc.. and inform the local authorities in her area that She is fraudulently leveraging police and safety services for political and ideological harassment. outright admits she has already done it too, and i can almost guarantee that police and safety services will have a call log of inbound calls, and should her number appear, and be linked to police action, it would be enough for some trouble.

Attached: 1528912925186.jpg (795x1194, 82K)

mfw niggers want to prove racism wrong, but they only end up committing more crimes

Attached: 1507741757975.png (251x203, 20K)

Imagine dealing with niggers all day every day. I know cops can be corrupt assholes but holy shit they should be rewarded for being the only ones killing nigs in America anymore. They are the blue wave nigs have been waiting for and we all know nigs can’t swim

Do you retards realize that these accounts and posts are fake and are made by fat dykes who fish for replies here?

It's also that black people are incapable of rationality.

Kids hanging around at a pool.

White kids
>No loitering here kids, you've got to go.
"Okay, thanks officer."

Black kids
>No loitering here kids, you've got to go.
"Man, fuck you, ya racist."
"Yo ass wouldn't be sayin' dis shit if we wuz white!"
"We jus' hangin', we jus'hangin', we jus'hangin'!"
"Man, get outta here!"

New York City going by her bio.

Fake or not. I'd like to report it only for the headache she'll go through.

prove it

In white countries, cousin marriage is an aberration that is looked down on. Thats why its such an effective insult against white people.

In Muslim countries, cousin marriage is the norm. In some places more than half the marriages are between first or second cousins. Genetic defects are relatively common for that reason.

You forgot the part where one of the kids pulls out a BB gun and points it at the cop

virtually guaranteed they would have an inbound caller database. NYPD is the most advanced, funded and capable police force on the planet, and has more resources than developing countries military capabilities

Why? White kids 9/10ths of the time aren't doing illegal shit. And if they are they're smart enough to hide it. Chicks accomplishing nothing.

twitter.com/JamilahLemieux/status/1013079236180103169
twitter.com/JamilahLemieux/status/1013079890210492419
>Saw some white kids and their parents had set up a little skate park on private property. Super innovative!
>I only did it because they had adults with them. I like children too much to do something like that often. I’m thinking I’m going to focus on calling the police on adults instead. But I’m going to do it often.
she's unironically stupid enough to put her real name on social media so yeah go ahead and inform local police

Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn.

>on long-distance bike trip, going cross-state
>fuck up my route-planning, wind up leaving city on interstate shoulder
>cop pulls me over, let's me know it's illegal in the city limits
>looks over my map with me, helps plan a safer route out of the city in the direction I want to go
>wishes me good luck and drives off
>circles back around a moment later to hand me a bottle of water and bag of sunflower seeds
Cops are just people, some of them let the uniform get to their heads but most are generally cool people.

Cops turn up. Hello officer can I help you?
Yes son did you see a beaner or a nigger around here with a phone stuck to his ear about 30 minutes ago? We want to take him in for 'questioning' you see.

Nuisance 911 calling is a crime, no?

Literally Arabs, not whites. Projection to normalize abhorrent behaviour will not be tolerated.

yes, see she's publically acknowledging she intends to call 911 with false information regularly, literally just email a police department in her state

call the cops on her....

It's almost like one group is constantly discriminated, and it makes you fed up. I mean, look at you. Angry little racist.

And Jews.

or have her call the cops so many time they start ignoring her...
then do as you want they won't take her call

>I'm speeding on I-70 in Kansas on a road trip with friends, going 90 in a 75, to be fair there was absolutely nobody on the road, and I-70 is straight as an arrow, nice wide lanes.

whenever i drive i-70 thru kansas i always end up going 100+ at some point when there are no cars ahead or behind me and close my eyes and count until i hear the rumble strips.

counted as high as 67.

>lack of disrespect
Haha ur fuckin dumb nigger hahahaha

take screenshots of those twitter posts too before she takes them down, Jow Forums

You've been on form today user. Dominican flags everywhere, top tier content

One. Disposable phone
Two. If the call is even 1% legit they can't punish you for making it.

When people aren't allowed to call anymore then people just start shooting each other. It becomes like muslim ghettos of your shit hole country. Even in our nigger ghettos people call the cops to make problems go away.

Attached: die_spurdo_kommt.jpg (1228x960, 305K)

It's almost like one group commits over 70% of crimes while making up less than 15% of the American population

>pic related

Officers tasked with handling problems in the community of Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn

Attached: BedStuyNCO.jpg (754x599, 76K)

nigger spotted

I love cops! I have a few cop friends. Every time I get pulled over and am upfront and honest, capitulate to his authority, and more than anything else, treat him like a human being just wanting to do his job, it works out fine. At all times I deserve a fine, but sometimes I get let off. One time I committed three violations, but was honest about misplaced excitement about going on vacation that day. His response, he's looking forward to a vacation the next day too, and suggested we both start them off on the right foot, so slow it down. Total pass on all three. Cops are great when you're not a criminal, obviously.