So brave

So brave
So fierce

Attached: Snap 2018-06-30 at 12.20.24.png (814x601, 452K)

so gonna die before the age of 45

that bucket of lard will have a heart attack befor that

Thicc

Hahahahaha

Attached: images (3).jpg (242x208, 13K)

Its true though, her health is none of our business.

Its confidential to her doctor, her surgeon and her funeral director.

If your genetics cause your body to carry around 100+ pounds of unnecessary fat, then you have a genetic disorder

Ok I'm an average male an I've had sex with some bigger ladies and some average ladies... but nothing even close to this landwhale
What i want to know is how deep is her labia majora before you reach the actual vaginal opening? And do hugely obese women like this not understand that our dicks can feel the difference between being deep inside of their vagina and the shaft being held back by fatty skin?
I believe fucking her would feel like fucking a sweaty armpit that smells like rusty pennies, thats all im saying

Attached: 1529555792274.jpg (640x480, 37K)

It is my business if you want universal health care. Bariatric patients are a significantly disproportionate drain on health systems compared to people who maintain a healthy weight.

yasss queen

Attached: 1516947932985.jpg (1962x1572, 1.39M)

>Holliday identifies as a fat woman

Well it's not like she has any choice

>be fat man:"lose wheight you disgusting cunt"
>be fat woman:"how beautiful lets make her a model"

She could identify as a boulder

>bodies of size
This is still the funniest thing on the planet, this is literally trying to invoke the same meaning as people of color.

would smash to see what it's like

Gross landwhale fucker here

This model isn't nearly big enough to be in the range of just fucking a fat fupa, that's around the 400-500 pound mark. Proper positioning and right angles can still allow you to fuck a whale, although my encounters typically consist of fisting due to how loose they usually are.

and thats a good thing !

Attached: 1525541345078.jpg (645x773, 48K)

President Donald J Trump's health is none of your business

why the fuck would you respond to this thread?

Attached: wth.gif (320x184, 991K)

>you dont know how healthy or unhealthy someone is just by looking at them

Attached: 1505787337030.webm (450x472, 1.44M)

I remember one time, with a patient slightly fatter than her, they actually found an old moldy sandwhich jammed under and between two folds of fat.

Attached: brokenmirror.jpg (863x653, 515K)

>fat activist

so fucking disgusting

I fucked a fat chick once and she had this overbearing pee smell all over her body, made it quite difficult to stay hard but I soldiered through.

Responding to bait threads is not as bad as mass replying. Sort yourself out

Attached: 1519674087231.gif (186x186, 2.99M)

Why the fuck would you respond to like 12 posts you retard

>fat gluttonous slob positivist

PIGS ARE NOT AS FAT

True american hero ;_;7

Attached: 1528818245134.jpg (720x960, 171K)

>be editor
>just lost your top photographer
>worrying about the quality of your first ever digital cover
>instruct them to use ugly model just in case
>new digital guy sucks balls
>no one notices because they're all talking about the fat chick

Brilliant. I want to work for this editor.

Lmao is that her face on her shoulder

>"Holiday identifies as a fat woman"

not fake news

test

>Tess Holliday's Health Is None of Your Business

Who want's to bet SELF magazine is one of the first to write an article on how tragic her death was

Just use your hockey stick at that point

I worked my fucking ass off to lose 150lbs and reclaim my life fat entitled cunts like this deeply offend me. I unironically support aggressive fat shaming (for men) and passive aggressive fat shaming (for women).

Attached: 26994112_1754148474635809_3612154297579153233_n.png (806x960, 894K)

>identifies

Attached: haha.jpg (480x365, 32K)

> My health is none of your business
> I love my body and I don't care what you think
> PAY ATTENTION TO ME AS I BERATE YOU FOR NOT BEING OBESE AND CALL YOU ANOREXIC
> STOP FAT SHAMING ME! YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT ME AND FIND MY FAT ROLLS SEXY OR YOU'RE A FATPHOBE

It's just like the faggots. Contrary to what the democratic party tells you, most of us are fine letting you exist and do your own thing. We only reach for the rope when you demand that we not only tolerate you, but that we call you normal and equally valid, and you try to impose your degeneracy on us and our children.

So, Tess, be fat. Be as fat as your fat ass wants to be. But don't tell me I'm wrong if I say you're unhealthy and unattractive. Because you are.

>fat fuck
>trying to promote being fat is good
>misss piggy tattoo
hahahaha

>identifies as a fat woman
looks like she has no choice

Attached: 1523002398798.gif (250x178, 966K)

Why would you be on Jow Forums in the first place?
Oh yeah you have nothing better to do or you have things better to do but are not doing them.
Same old story.

Attached: hurrrrrrrrrrrr.png (443x522, 430K)

Congrats fellow former fat. 150lbs is fucking awesome. Dropped 95lbs myself.

Haaa that is nothing.
The only 2 fatties I fucked one gave me crabs the other one gave me a genital wart.

Jow Forumsizen here. If any of you actually procure sex with these animals than you're no better than the beasts themselves. Use these things as warnings and better yourself.

Can't wait until she goes down, which will be rather quickly just by looking at her walking heart attack appearance. Then it'll be none of my business either.

Attached: 1421250615404.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>You don't know what their health goals are
Her health goal = be anything but healthy

The post 2010 non pc comedy satire is real now we have fat fucks on our magazines

>holly identifies as a fat woman

Well what the hell was she going to identify as?

An anorexic nigger?

I don't care about her health, I care about my eyes. I like to see things that look good. This doesn't look good.

>Tess Holliday's Health Is None of Your Business
It's not my business up until she starts using her lard ass to promote being a lard ass and convincing other people that it's okay to be a disgusting pile of garbage

was it grilled cheese?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 1.18.19 PM.png (634x417, 186K)

These people are consumers in every sense of the word, and they think that health is just something else they can throw money at and receive with no other effort expended on their part like mindless cattle, as if it's a magic pill you can buy off your doctor. If it were that easy then nobody would make the choice to be a fat fuck, but because it requires effort and self-discipline, it's oppressive somehow. Spoiled fat children wallowing in their own filth and making a virtue of it.

Attached: fathate.webm (718x404, 1.59M)

Its fitting Miss Piggy is both in the spread and is a tattoo.

I thought she collapsed the floor below her.

Is there anyone who fucks her?

Attached: preda.jpg (900x753, 200K)

I feel sorry for the floor.

Attached: 1423739650912.jpg (1888x1320, 202K)

You have to admit the engineers who inspected that place really did their job.

Attached: ok.jpg (1024x682, 79K)

Some Nigger is fapping hard thinking about getting this white land whale to pay for their cell phone bill

It's a tag-team type of event, taking at least three to scout and find her pussy and not falling into and suffocating in one of her many fat folds.

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-135843.jpg (1076x1709, 1.05M)

I was an EMT in NY and had a job onetime where a fat bitch like this tripped in her own house fell forward and broke both her arms.
Fuck these gravity impaired hippos.

Attached: flurrrrpppp.jpg (628x316, 17K)

>Gross landwhale fucker here
flag checks out

That's horrible and rad at the same time.

What the FUCK

Attached: 97tg.jpg (792x519, 39K)

Until recently I have only been with bigger chicks, because I am a big guy. Now when I am with smaller woman everything is different. I used to never go down on a girl, because it tasted like rotten fish and had a smell that matchec, thought this was the case for all girls. But now, no problem going down town, girls that is not fat do not smell or taste bad. It is actually quite nice now.

Attached: 1527476682681.jpg (580x800, 148K)

Sick

>her health is none of our business
NO
She is a bad example for my kids. Also, healthcare is paid by (((the state))) in the shithole i live in. So she will cost me money when her organs explode.

Attached: nugget.jpg (900x900, 105K)

>because I am a big guy

Attached: 1434343175148.png (569x802, 563K)

Someone, man the harpoons! We've got a landwhale present! We've got blubber to harvest!

you have it easy in your country

>big guy
You mean a fat bastard?

I think most fat women are very conservative.
Compare it to incel men here... it's a fear pattern

>identifies as a fat woman

Fat people early and don't collect pensions. They save money for the state by dying young.

>having a tattoo on your upper arm that's prettier than you

She also has a self portrait a little lower.

Well yes, but being over 2 meter, just declaring myself as fat would not give the full picture.

This is the endgame of leftism. The weakest, most degenerate, most retarded people are glorified, while meritorious successful people are demonized.

>when the tattoo on her bicep is lifesize

Attached: fatty tries vegetables.webm (640x360, 1.02M)

piggy has a miss piggy tattoo. Sides hurting.

Diabetes treatments, heart disease, their sons develop the same shitty habits...
They are expensive.

>don't worry about my health you racist body of size hater
Barely care about my own health and this disgusting pig thinks I care about it's well-being? Other than revulsion at the optics and smell of such a hamplanet fat women might as well be invisible.

>2 meter
Fuck user... 182 here.
You should get fit and become ubermensch

I remember that hentai in your pick.
Worst hentai I've seen in my entire life.

God those tattoo artists must have the concentration and zen focus of buddhist monks to be able to draw that much ink.

When she walks it's gotta sound like a seal slapping a fin against the water.

Her blood type must be gravy.

Those were normal jeans before she put them on.

She's the first person in history to need a bra for the front and the back.

Just imagine when she gets horny, she's got the firebush, and that comes before the flood.

That is repulsive.

>how the fuck does it wipe

Tess Holiday's heart is gonna go for a vacation soon.

/thread/
You described perfectly.
Participation prize for everyone.

Attached: another symphony.jpg (768x960, 89K)

Hahaha, yeah, I really should. Have lost a bunch of weight over the last year, that is why I now can get more petite chicks. But should really start to lift.

Yup I ended up with sciatic pain by 27 lifting fat fucks.

As long as I am not paying for or subsidizing their health insurance, I don’t give a fuck. Wait.... am I?

>can’t climb a flight of stairs
>easily exhausted
>needs help standing from a kneeling position
So healthy

>Bodies of size
All my kek

>gags even smelling brussels sprouts
How dare she hate that wondrous test increasing wonder food. Fucking hell.

Attached: 1_3.jpg (378x351, 148K)

It's a fat hate thread, why wouldn't you respond

Attached: b17a53d42536bb33ed70587c048d7202.jpg (750x1000, 74K)

How do you let yourself become this big ? Is there no point in your life where you think "Well, maybe I let myself go a little bit ?"
This is disgusting and disgracious.

How can you be so fat with so little tittie??

It is ridiculous. Everyone finds them repulsive. They're stinky, and sweaty. A constant yeast infection and if there's a roll they can't lift high enough to clean it's going septic

And all because they refuse to exercise self control? So, are we going to embrace alcoholics as beautiful? Next cover should have a drunk slag passed out on the bed laying in her own piss and vomit

And least you know she looks good after a shower