HALAL FOOD IS NOW BANNED -KEK

Hey Britfags... pay attention. Kek has spoken. Halal food is now banned. Eat it at your own risk.

Attached: kek.jpg (1244x322, 193K)

top KEK

Kek is with me

Attached: 1525638023898.jpg (750x750, 99K)

Motherfucker have you read the bible you're technically not even allowed a haircut

My god, those digits. Kek has spoken.
Digits if this is also true for Kosher foods.

Attached: CheckedandDecked.jpg (600x600, 72K)

>those digits
>not listening to KEK

Attached: 1520152037776.jpg (1152x1678, 1.94M)

re-checkem

Haircuts banned. Kek wills it.

No
>Britcucks banned

Attached: 1520152453161.jpg (750x1334, 199K)

bamp for visibility

Attached: 1512012627521.jpg (856x1000, 560K)

not only eating chicken

That’s cool I don’t eat from paki places anyway

>"Uncucked Brit"
>mfw they will move to America before saving their nation

Attached: South-Park-WoW-Guy.jpg (720x556, 75K)

CHECKED THAT WAS A GOOD THREAD AND A GOOD POST

"People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA /ˈpiːtə/; stylized PeTA) is an American animal rights organization based in Norfolk, Virginia, and led by Ingrid Newkirk, its international president."

The ideology of radical feminism in the United States developed as a component of the women's liberation movement. It grew largely due to the influence of the civil rights movement, that had gained momentum in the 1960s, and many of the women who took up the cause of radical feminism had previous experience with radical protest in the struggle against racism. Chronologically, it can be seen within the context of second wave feminism that started in the early 1960s.[13] The primary players and the pioneers of this second wave of feminism included Shulamith Firestone, Kathie Sarachild, Ti-Grace Atkinson, Carol Hanisch, and Judith Brown.

Lot of cancer comes out of your country burger.

theyre all the same god you fucking brainlets, it's just jewish pharisee heretics and followers of jewish fanfiction (islam) that are wrong.

>Britain
>stronghold of World Jewry
>being too brainwashed to understand where it comes from
It's OK bong... we'll probably let you get refugee status out of some misguided sense of lineage

Attached: 1526924094509.png (1280x720, 909K)

Nope, Jews reject God. They worship Satan.

Wrong.

If I'm lined up WIth JEWS against anthything, then I know this is a cuck operation.

Besides, when the (((Vegans))) take over, Halal meat will be the only meat available, Time to make a truce with the sons of Allah now brethren....

Attached: 1514147775283.jpg (988x1500, 885K)

Allah is demonstrably not the same God, as the would not have commanded Muhammad to do and preach the things he claimed God told him.

Islam is a death cult of a man posessed by demons.

Who brits gonna eat their meat now?

Is spoonies halaal? That would suck rancid rabid rat ass.

I THINK YOU ARE CONFUSING "ISLAM" WITH (((JEWS))) COMRADE, NEIN?

No Muslim ever called me nigger.

Attached: BLS897.jpg (539x443, 32K)

wait i thought allah was god?
is allah something different to muslims?

holy shit i just looked it up
allah is not even the same god as jews and christians
what the shit
its some Godforce being
so this whole time i've been eating food thats against my god
what the hell

>No Muslim ever called me nigger.
Nigger.

I’m not going anywhere? Shit talk all you want American, I’ll still fight and die by your side in the end brother

Attached: FE6D1EEB-9851-44B5-B1EF-D50D360B42B4.jpg (1024x690, 148K)

Attached: 15865_1263044906.jpg (271x407, 61K)

The more you look into Islam the weirder it gets. It's one of those things were it kind of seems like some variation on a common theme from a distance but with all weird customs or something.

But if you take a more scholarly look into it, it's obviously some kind of crazy demon worship embellished by a system of political conquest.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

I don't think so Schlomo. Meme flag is a dead givaway. I call upon Allah to strike you down to the depths of Hades.

Attached: 1513458375076.jpg (428x619, 18K)

Someone hasn't read their bible:
"Now concerning things offered to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge [a]puffs up, but love [b]edifies. 2 And if anyone thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know. 3 But if anyone loves God, this one is known by Him.

4 Therefore concerning the eating of things offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no other God but one. 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

7 However, there is not in everyone that knowledge; for some, with consciousness of the idol, until now eat it as a thing offered to an idol; and their conscience, being weak, is defiled. 8 But food does not commend us to God; for neither if we eat are we the better, nor if we do not eat are we the worse.

9 But beware lest somehow this liberty of yours become a [c]stumbling block to those who are weak. 10 For if anyone sees you who have knowledge eating in an idol’s temple, will not the conscience of him who is weak be emboldened to eat those things offered to idols? 11 And because of your knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died? 12 But when you thus sin against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ. 13 Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never again eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble."

I get tendies from Wal Mart sometimes and I always get thr Halal ones because they taste better.

Could I not just bless my tendies before eating them or outright state that I have seized this food for the express purposes of honoring God God and not pesudo little g god?

All the food of the world is given to us by the Lord, it is ours if we bless it and thank the Lord for our daily bread. (I would not recommend eating any food that was cursed by a jew ie "kosher")

Attached: 1524340620987.jpg (700x614, 96K)

Attached: bbq.jpg (900x900, 163K)

Finish the job

I was waiting for someone to realize this.
The user in OP's image is either an ignorant atheist or Methodist or something

one of the real redpills i've had to swallow over the last few years is that hardly anyone on Jow Forums has decent education of the Bible and it's doctrines. People just memorize their favorite ebin passages about jews or homos. And then you have the "Jesus was connected to the divine but so was buddha etc. and the Bible has some wrong things but it has great truth in it" faggots.
Its all so tiresome

The 4 things that are spoken of in Acts 15 that gentiles should refrain from are specific practices that former pagans who were coming to Christ were told not to do. Eating halal meat only causes one to stumble if you formerly believe in Allah. Since Christians don't and never will believe in Allah, it's just meat. After all, Allah is a fictional Semitic moon deity of a pedophilic murderous madman. Paul addresses the "not eating of meat" issue here:

"Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. 2One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. 3The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. 4Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand." - Romans 14

moare like ha-luul , amirite?

cont..

Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother. 14I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it unclean. 15For if your brother is grieved by what you eat, you are no longer walking in love. By what you eat, do not destroy the one for whom Christ died. 16So do not let what you regard as good be spoken of as evil. 17For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18Whoever thus serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men. 19So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

not technically a sacrafice, but done in his name so the masses may find food to eat,
it's haram to kill an animal in almost any other situation other than for food, so allah put the guidelines in which this can happen;
it must not be done in front of the animals kin
the animal must be killed quickly with a blow to the neck with a knife
and a bunch of hygienic shit like getting rid of the blood(you get the idea)

Damn, I actually really enjoy halal food too

>same god different religions

Fuck off