Where were you on 9/11?

Where were you on 9/11?

Attached: download.jpg (182x277, 9K)

In israel

In my kindergarten class. I was but 5

I was sliding threads.

I was on the phone to my uncle who was on his way into the tower 2 I heard his last words.

sitting on the computer shitposting.
was about 1pm here, i was neet.
>35yr old boomer

>his last words.
lemme guess "jews did this."

I was in bed sleeping because it was early morning Alaska time. When I got up and started getting ready for highschool a neighbor kid who hitched a ride came into my house and said we should turn on the news. It was kind of unreal.
We went to school anyway but before that I checked on some forums since I played video games with some NY dudes but found out they were alright.

South Korea

This, and sending rare Pepes via fax machine

Was home sick from school. Literally every channel on cable was covering it.

I couldn't make it out exactly but it sounded like he was saying admiral Akbar he was a big star wars fan the original trilogy.

Laughing uncontrollably

Attached: 9458346.jpg (906x715, 692K)

i was at home coding on a game. never really watched TV or kept up with news. friend comes over and says that a plane has hit the world trade center. all i cared about was seeing some "good footage" as soon as i turned on the TV the 2nd tower was hit.

i must have a form of psychopathy because i didn't really give a shit at the time. i think i was more annoyed at all the opportunistic faggot spics here in Dallas running out to sell made in china american flags.

I could not hear over the sound of his aeroplane engines

In Europe, laughing my ass off

>oh shit a building is on fire quick take my picture

I have the most boomer answer of all time.

>i was in auto shop class

Attached: 1527350981616.jpg (640x480, 42K)

anyone else remember the buttmad mutts over at /b/ right after 9/11?

My 5th grade class in NJ. They told us that there were too many bees outside and school was cancelled. We were all so happy until we found out what really happened. Then my mom made me tacos and I played with my dinosaurs.

High school field trip. This was before kids had cell phones so no one knew. Friend and walked into second period and friend asks why everyone is so silent. Teacher gives us death glares, we notice everyone looking at TV so we look up and hot damn. This was when they were still standing.

Parish superintendent then orders all TVs off. My third period teacher complied so I missed everything else, that asswipe.

I was 11, living on a farm. Woke up to do my chores and found everybody else watching TV. The first plane had hit and I didnt really know what was going on. Only that mom was worried and dad was visably angry. Then the second plane hit and he had to go practise with his .22 for a few hours. He was an ex US Army Ranger and we pretty much infered it was towel heads. I had always thought it was the russians that were going to attack because we played allot of Red Alert growing up. Now I know its the Jews that are the real enemy. Shame I know I could never get him to see that. He fights the degeneracy pretty hard as it is, so I cant really see how much he could change in his behavior anyway. It might actually make things worse for him to know the truth.

Attached: 1504427213121.jpg (249x266, 14K)

Sitting at home, pissed off that i can't watch Dragon Ball Z because this was on the news.

I don't know. I don't even remember where I was the 11-M, or on the more recent attacks in Europe.

Watching Digimon, or whatever the weebshit was airing at the time

pushing the poop in of OP’s mother
I jest, OP.

Actually, I woke that day early to find my roommate glued to the TV. I asked him what he was doing watching action movies so early in the morning? He stared at me with a grimm expression and said it wasn’t a move. The twin towers were hit by a plane. We were watching a real habbening.

First words out my mouth was “heads are gonna roll!”. Didn’t realize it would result in destabilizing the Middle East to a point where ISIS was decapitating people left and right.

That said, pretty stoked Trump put an end to John McCain and Obama’s ISIS funding.

Attached: FF805608-7CE7-4DE4-A17D-48343EF0E733.jpg (500x415, 63K)

I don't remember I was only 4 1/2

In the 2nd plane AMA.

My dad was on that plane.
His last words were "allahu akbar"

Attached: ayatollah-pepe (1).jpg (563x542, 276K)

6th year Elementary Math test. Got a 9. Rest of classes canceled for this reason, despite being 20000km away.

Attached: smug sun.png (700x490, 250K)

Liar. There were no sentient holograms before 2007.

about to take a shower and start my work day when the first one came up on the news. my shower ran for 2 hours before I noticed. not a fun day on the internet either

Inside my dads balls, safe from this world

I was sitting in an airport, waiting to board and hijack and get my 72 virgins, but they suspended all flights.

Since I was the 7th hijacker, and I burned all my contact connections to the great alkaida, I had to get a job because they stopped sending support money. I could not go back to the apartment, so I took a greyhound bus south. I remember dying my black hair, purple with red streaks in order to escape suspicion.

They never found me. I work in SF now in the gay community selling trinkets. In order to avoid further suspicion, I had sex with many anonymous men.

No one suspects that the purple haired homo is an alkeida asset.

Attached: girls of dubious quality.jpg (866x2208, 421K)

Based

I worked for the nypd I was on the street when suddenly the tower exploded and a passport fell right at my feet.

Attached: passeportSatamAlSuqami.jpg (600x846, 98K)

Here in N.C.

I had to work the night before. Got up around 7:30 a.m. (didn't get much sleep), got coffee, and walked across the road to the grandparents place. The news was on by the time I got there, and smoke was pouring from one of the Towers.

Went back to the house, switched on the TV, and watched the rest of this IRL disaster movie.

Sitting down watching TV, praying to god school was out - in the third grade.

5th grade.
My teacher was a retired marine. The intercom came on to not turn on the tv's and that's the first thing he did while muttering "You ain't gonna tell me what to do you old hag"
We watched the plane hit the second tower and our teacher progressively got angrier and angrier, muttering nonsensical shit under his breath to the point that he stood up looking at the tv, then back at us, then back at the tv and then turned to the room and said word for word "You BOYS, YOU BETTER MAKE THIS COUNTRY PROUD, YOU BETTER FIGHT" And then stormed out of the room.

Inside your mom

How do we make Dallas great again? Lots of niggers too

i was in health class in 7th grade, about 3rd period maybe? I don't remember what happened between that and lunch but I remember pretty much everyone got called down to the office seperately as their parents arrived to pick them up. When I got picked up I remember my dad saying that if he was still in the navy he would be on a boat already heading out to the Persian Gulf. He probably thought it was the Iranians just because they were the primary enemy when he was in the Navy in the 80's. I also recall him saying "we have to get the motherfuckers back" and I remember thinking that was pretty cool just because I was in 7th grade and I don't remember my dad ever swearing like that before. Then I went home to organize baseball cards with the TV on.

Underage summerfags don't remember 2001 /b/

Playing diablo 2 LoD on B.net. Those were the days.

Attached: diablo2.jpg (1440x900, 212K)

At home, it's a local holiday in catalonia.

I was busting a nut inside your mom’s meaty flappy vagina with my 9” cock.

Attached: 40C3AD1D-CCF9-46F6-916D-BF59E3FA9C44.jpg (384x480, 66K)

Shitting my diapers at home.

Second grade

>in middle school
>teacher says something happened in new york
>turns on tv in classroom
>watch people jumping from the towers on live tv
>turns off tv
>resumes class
>school day cut short
>go home early

10th grade
in a school 12 miles away from NYC
i could see the buildings smoking from the top of my town

Did you join the MARINS?

Buddy I was on West 43rd street in New York

Everyone knew it was the jews after the 2nd plane hit

did you have to pop in a vhs to enjoy your sick day? i always used to watch home alone or jurassic park

50th st 6th ave, about 50 blocks away from the WTC.

nah, but i had a friend who did
my dad was literally there, he used to work at a bank around the corner and he had to run from debris and shit.

My moms cousin worked in the building. Was stuck in traffic and late for work.

What luck eh?

English class, high school, 10th grade. Just got done cheating on a spelling test (i would write the answers faintly on the desk). After spacing out afterwards as I usually did, I look up and see he put the projector on with a Live news broadcast from CNN.

I was in 3rd grade gym class. We had a shell-shocked vietnam vet for a teacher and he told us we couldn't go outside because "two trains crashed into each other in New York city." I was an 8 year old from Buffalo so I assumed they were worried some debris from this train crash might still be in the air and they didnt want it to fall and hit us. Then my regular teacher told us what was actually going on. She cried a lot and I didn't really understand why. We got let out early and when I got home my dad was sitting in front of the TV silent but obviously very mad. That was the first time I saw the footage. Kinda wild how I didn't think it was a big deal back then.

My old boss was in the WTC but he worked on like the 8th floor so he got out fast. He lost like 3 friends. Felt bad for him until the fuck laid me off to save his own job. Wish he never got out honestly that piece of shit.

I talked to this guy once who told me he was working on top of canary wolf in london on the same day when the twin tower were destroyed.
the security guards where told that mabey a plane attack might happen at canary wolf so they needes to evacuate people in the building.

Attached: canary_wharf.jpg (800x606, 156K)

in your mom

>be 20
>working for echostar selling satellite programming through cold calls
>go in breakroom for a coffee and snack
>tower burning on tv
>ohnothatsucks.jpeg
>see second plane hit tower
>immediately run to my row of friends to tell them to come watch
>gather around to watch the happening of all happenings in my lifetime
>gm tells us to get back to the phones
>lol okay
>continue calling people as the world burns
>get literally cussed out by almost everyone I call
>within 10 minutes gm gets megaphone and tells everyone to go home
>people are crying
>go home and watch fox and smoke the rest of my weed for the rest of the day
>become enraged
>next day go to army recruiting center and sign up for 13 bravo
>be in fort sill Oklahoma literally 3 weeks later
>mfw get to kill ragheads for the next 6 years

Attached: 1529279927471.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

based
fuck that faggot. should've been 2997 victims

spelling test? In 10th grade? Did you go to a tard school?

>I assumed they were worried some debris from this train crash might still be in the air and they didnt want it to fall and hit us
actually kek'd IRL
haven't done that in a while

dancing

>10th grade
>cheating on a spelling test
>american education
WEW LAD

It's crazy how much they didn't care about recruitment back in those days. I know an older fella who was doing funky stuff with computers and security back then. He told me that the day before he went to sign off on the Navy he dropped 3 tabs of acid, smoke a bowl, got shitfaced and then ext day decided "It's time". He got 135 waivers for drug use and they cut it off because he just kept going so they put on his last waiver "Multiple uses" or some shit.

Never forget.
Jet fuel cant melt steel beams.

Attached: fallingnosound.webm (854x480, 2.14M)

Attached: falling 2 no sound.webm (854x480, 1.08M)

This makes me angry. MUHHHREENNNS HERE I CUUUM

Guess what the red goo is that is scattered across the street.

Attached: 01-Roll_3_29.jpg (1600x994, 395K)

I remember I was getting ready for school and my dad and his wife were watching and we saw the second plane hit and she kept saying "fucking Arabics. Fucking Arabics"

This is true. The night before my MEPS test 3 of us smoked a couple of blunts. All i did to prohibit a positive test was drink like 3 jugs of water mixed with a water purifier. My piss was like green when I took my test and the guy watching me piss laughed and said "it might come back deluded, but we need all the help we can get right now." It never came up again.

It was in a shit town; they dumbed down the education so that even the loser kids can graduate. So yeah, tard school to the max.

>whiter than you achmed

It was the first day of 1st grade for me. I remember doing the Pledge of Allegiance with a little flag on the table in the living room (I was homeschooled), then turning on the TV just in time to see the 2nd plane hit at about 9:00 am. 9/11 was an inside job.

I was sophomore in high school getting ready that morning. Watched towers come down in 1st period govt class.

play-doh?

Playing spades online.

Blake from workaholics

I was in my apartment. Woke up to my TV which was set to be my alarm clock. Heard screams and such. Turned the TV went back to sleep.

Overslept and rushed into work. My co-workers all looked like Zombies. There was almost no traffic on my way to work, and I wondered what was going on.

Found out what happened there. Got home. Watched the news nonstop. I cried my ass off actually. The whole week was fucked. The world changed that day. I'm not even being hyperbolic.

Flying a military drone plane into the World Trade Center.

Playing Dark Forces 2, heard about it when parents watched TV in next room.

>Finish Pledge of Allegiance in Kindergarten
>usual Kindergarten bullshit
>teacher starts crying and turns on TV
>smoking building
>WhoGivesAShit.jpeg
>teachers are all crying but we’re all stoked we get to go home early
>Go home
>Dad gets home from work
>yelling at some man on the phone
>it’s the governor
>Dad is commander of small Coast Guard station on a Midwest river and ordered the shutdown of water traffic near nuclear reactor for security reasons
>Governor pissed, losing revenue
>Next day Governor is praised for taking prompt security measures
>”Your safety is always my first concern”
>No thanks given to my dad
>17 years later I’m an Army officer involved in the same (((war))) that started that day

Attached: 272997D3-784D-411B-A11B-B34B5C5210AF.jpg (831x1000, 128K)

Imagine how many selfies we would have today.

Bro, can I get waivers from my doctor for a heart murmur. I got denied for commissioning last summer because of it.

I was at work. When I heard of it, I thought some putt-putt planes scratched the side of a building.

>Where were you on 9/11?
elementary school

>the world changed that day
Indeed it did user. Everything went to shit very quick and it's still going to shit.

I was not a smart child

Same here, they interrupted every german channel to broadcast the crimes of the jews

You can try to get a remidial. Basically it states that your heart murmur was a misdiagnosis and/or it’s not present anymore. To get that you’ll probably need to lie a lot and find a shitty doctor or one that will go along with it. Your chances are pretty slim... there’s other ways to serve your country though user. Have babies, donate to national interest groups, and if you really have a hard-on for the military do like Coast Guard Auxiliaries or something.

(you), jamaica ooh i wanna take you to
bermuda, bahamas, come on pretty mama

Attached: 911 collapse.webm (480x360, 1.98M)

He a good goy.

its cool bro, i just thought it was a funny kid thought, i didnt think you were stupid

Preschool
Didnt Learn about 9/11 till kindergarten (year after it happened)
Our teacher bought all of us firemen and police toys and showed us footage of the towers burning

my friend told me about the first plane and we were joking about how the pilot was probably drunk and having a good laugh
ive always felt a little bad about that

Watching chinese cartoons