You receive a letter in a golden envelope, marked only by a mysterious symbol

You receive a letter in a golden envelope, marked only by a mysterious symbol.

>Dear user,

>Western civilization and the white race are already lost. But we have need of men like you in the east. Pledge fealty to the Chrysanthemum Throne and serve the Emperor in the best interests of the Yamato people, and you will be rewarded.

>After you have proven yourself, you will receive Japanese citizenship, an attractive Japanese woman of prime breeding age, a generous stipend, and a rice farm in the countryside of Iwate Prefecture, upon which you may retire or expand your fortune.

>We await your response.

>Cordially,
>Emperor Akihito

How do you respond???

Attached: e006054108da7bc09871648ccb99147d--kawaii-hairstyles-hairstyles-for-girls.jpg (530x824, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2017/10/17/japanese-more-satisfied-with-economy-but-doubts-about-future-persist/
archive.is/3JOrs
news.abs-cbn.com/business/05/30/18/japan-to-welcome-500000-foreign-workers-to-help-plug-labor-shortage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TWO NUKES WASN'T ENOUGH

I would rather go down in flames than become a refugee in another country

Attached: Patriotism_done_right.jpg (550x353, 107K)

Imagine being this much of a race traitor

I would politely decline and explain that the west will only perish over my dead body.

Well how could I possibly say no.

Honorary. Aryans.

I do not suffer for nothing you fucking chink, we will win this shit and if we don't i'll just fucking kill myself instead.

Attached: 1431202046400.png (322x350, 68K)

>my response

Drop the 3rd nuke, lieutenant.

"Fuck off"

OOGA BOOGA!

Attached: 1507461894858.png (455x563, 429K)

TENNO HEIKAI BANZAI

>italians are not white

>Japan
>no guns for self defense

Fuck off nip

Attached: 1529325204871.jpg (313x227, 21K)

There are not enough nukes in the world.

If only the Pilgrims had thought the same.

>Accept
>Bring my white wife
>Meet with other whites that have also arrived
>Outbreed the nips and claim Nippon as the new Aryan homeland

It's working for the arabs, it can work for us

Attached: RARENIPPONPEPE.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

I’d feel no shame in saying I’d do it. I don’t even have anything here that really holds me.

Post it on /x/.

>Pilgrims
It didn't end well for the natives you know

>Sir, we've resurrected Inejiro! He's ready for duty, again!
>Send him in.

Attached: how you handle communists.jpg (268x215, 19K)

>country willing to offer you a hot jap wife, money, property, future
>>"Drop the 3rd nuke, lieutenant"

Do you have any decency and respect?

Meh, sure.

shut the fuck up race traitor cunt, take off your proxy mutt

"I am dissapointed. I thought the Japanese believed in fighting to the death."

"Nice try english teacher"

Attached: r1.jpg (540x360, 35K)

>tfw i will never cum in a qt jap girl's ass

Attached: 1530312868977.jpg (1200x1760, 201K)

I'd go. Being white isn't doing shit for me here.

I'd honestly like to visit japan, but as a tourist visiting historical buildings or areas of natural beauty
I wouldn't want to live there, I hate crows and Tokyo is crowd-central
Plus it's probably a ploy to send me in to fix after-effects of their radioactive catastrophe at the cost of my life/fertility

Sure I do. I respect the Japs enough to keep gaijin out of Japan, even if I have to nuke their emperor to keep it that way.

Where's your respect for the Japs?

Make it a ryokan in Miyazaki-ken and we have a deal.

Japan is being Jewed, so NO.

Japanese youth think diversity will make their country a better place to live : pewglobal.org/2017/10/17/japanese-more-satisfied-with-economy-but-doubts-about-future-persist/

>One sign that Japanese views may change: 44% of Japanese ages 18 to 29 say diversity makes for a better country, compared with 17% of those ages 50 and older.

Japan will open their border widely in 2018 :
Japan let 200 000 indians workers in their country archive.is/3JOrs

Japan let 500 000 low level worker in 2018 : news.abs-cbn.com/business/05/30/18/japan-to-welcome-500000-foreign-workers-to-help-plug-labor-shortage

Japan will open up more to foreign influence.

Japan is already cucked.

>You receive a letter in a golden envelope, marked only by a mysterious symbol.
>Dear user,
>Western civilization and the white race are already lost. But we have need of men like you in the east. Pledge fealty to the Chrysanthemum Throne and serve the Emperor in the best interests of the Yamato people, and you will be rewarded.
>After you have proven yourself, you will receive Japanese citizenship, an attractive Japanese woman of prime breeding age, a generous stipend, and a rice farm in the countryside of Iwate Prefecture, upon which you may retire or expand your fortune.
>We await your response.
>Cordially,
>Emperor Akihito

It's almost like this story was told beofre and something went wrong. Here's a more down to earth version

>You're from middle eastor Africa
>you recive a letter in your shitbox marked with some semitic star symbol
>Dear user,
>Middle east and Africa is already lost, But we have need of men like you up north.
>You will recive european citizenship and a set of attractive white women on their prime of breeding age and a generous house upon which you may retire and expand your future generations
>We await your response
>Cordially
>(((We)))
remember to /sage in all fields

Attached: 1529624341749.jpg (460x594, 40K)

Any nation that gets cucked to the point of asking foreigners to fuck their women needs the be nuked.

Attached: mdwsvnzqj21qilvlto1_1280.jpg (604x403, 17K)

Not every place is Tokyo. The government is actually opening up parts of the exclusion zone around Fukushima Daiichi for recolonization now. Housing prices everywhere are a fraction of a fraction of Canadian prices you could probably buy an entire town in Fukushima for the cost of a trailer in northern Canada.

Umm isn't Chrysanthemum chinese slang for anus ?

Just wondering if there's some trap in there.

As far as joining japan.. planning to do that anyway :P

There actually are fishing towns in Japan that have so many kids moving to the city that they'll literally hand you land and a house if you're willing to move there.

kek

they're sending the mud people into an irradiated shithole that won't be ok to live in for another 5000 years ahahahaah

Based Shinzo knows what he's doing.

I will never racemix. The thought makes me sick.

Attached: meme from 1905.jpg (381x575, 176K)

While they may be honorary, that doesn't make them aryans.

if that Japanese woman has an attractive ass, sign me the fuck up

Attached: thumbsup.png (316x382, 244K)

fuck off back to your libshit discord

Nice plot for a manga, satoshi

If your people give me a fertile wife, and a plot of land, then only a madman would decline this offer.

I'd work without pause if I had this opportunity.

Sorry, this is what you get user.

Attached: asian female ass.jpg (261x193, 5K)

Ichiya, you traitorous son of a whore, if Emperor Akihito learned of this disgrace he would behead you personally.
>best interests of the Yamato people
The best interests of Japan is to remain racially and culturally homogeneous.

You're either a disgrace to your homeland and a blight upon glorious Nipon or just the average western weeaboo faggot turned scum trying to subvert anything good and precious in a land that opened its doors to you.

Not even seppuku can restore your honour. The only way for you to redeem yourself is to jump into Mount Fuji's caldera

AKI, I'M IN

nope you obviously don't know the potential of the white man

Attached: 1502515210810.gif (480x270, 2.39M)

lol, not necessarily though, yesterday I was on a bus and next to a bootyless Polish woman in yoga pants there was an Asian girl with Nicki Minaj tier body. I used to completely write off Asian women, but boy was my mind changed yesterday

fpbp

I'd do it just to become japanese because at least your society functions properly

Suddenly, the school main doors blasted open. People started screaming. Steve was hid under the library desk. He heard shooting of bows and the slashing of swords. He heard shrieks... and someone singing Minecraft parodies. He took a peek. The attackers wore glowing bright blue armor and glowing blue swords and bows. Their bodies are made of... blocks. And they were singing happily. Then one of them turned around and saw him and came to him. He had been spotted.

Steve cowered as the attacker put his sword on his throat. Steve saw his doom.. then he remembered something in his pocket. A glowing star he found in the woods in a black three-headed carcass. He had put it in his pocket as he cherished it. He quickly reached in his pocket, felt it and took it out. As the light struck the star, it glows with such a bright light it took everyone's attention. The attacker put down his sword.

"The Nether Star?" he asked. They seemed to know what the star was. The other attackers looked at him in surprise. One of them mumbled, "He who holds the Star of the Fiery Depths shall be our leader." Then they shouted in unison, "Long live our leader!" Steve was delighted. He saw a new light to his sad broken life.

Slowly getting up to his feet, he saw his schoolmates and teachers, who bullied and looked down at him all these years, and now he had a chance to take his revenge. He pointed to them. "Kill them all," he said. With intense speed and agility, they took out their fire aspect swords and they attacked in a flurry of fiery blades. After a while, nothing but their ashes remained.

Legend has it that Steve is still leading the pack till this day. They are open to new members who would like to join them. They now have their own fortress and make beautiful Minecraft parodies. Those who admire them are blessed and the haters are turned to dust.

Attached: aut right doge.jpg (253x247, 9K)

Without the Japanese, only China will get to rape the Koreas. The new HuWhite Japanese people should be allowed to do the same.

I have already pledged myself to the white ethnostate

long live the emperor !
I will give my best to reinforce japanese from being invaded by jews and shitskins.
I will develop powerfull based mechas

Nigga I would do it for free

Attached: 1529713132214.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

k... keep me posted

Japs are okay. I would prefer living with them over being in a multicultural shithole.

user, would you please help me get that thing from the top shelf?

Attached: asianz.jpg (580x900, 78K)

FUKC YER

Give me a few acres of land far away from the city and you bet your ass I'm coming over.

But every country in the world seems to either want to be whites or emulate whites.

Attached: asianz2.jpg (736x1104, 94K)

Why are they so perfect?
I can find a flaw in even the most beautiful white women, yet many pictures of Asian girls seem like pure perfection to me.

Attached: 1529780697955.jpg (743x960, 84K)

Indians are fine. And they only get temporary visas. And besides, no Japanese woman wants half Indian kids so there won’t be any racemixing. This is literally a non-issue.

It's always been ironic as fuck to me how every single white supremacist seems to have the worst case of yellow fever imaginable.

You even had that cuck who made the Daily Stormer immigrate to the Phillipines for a year or so to try and live out his autistic pure fantasy dream.

that faggot always induced basedboy-level disgust in me

Attached: anglinz.jpg (663x497, 81K)

lul the s0yb04 filter wasn't there the last time i was here

He's unironically the spitting image of the average person advocating for natsoc stuff/muh ethnostate

This is why none of this will never succeed. Even if there is le mystical day of the rope, imagine how long a nation would last under a person like that. And it will be an autist like that who ends up in power.

>It's always been ironic as fuck to me how every single white supremacist seems to have the worst case of yellow fever imaginable.

Once the taboo of racemixing is breached it becomes a self-perpetuating loop of degeneracy. You see white women racemixing with niggers and you get angry. You entertain thoughts about getting revenge. After a few decades you suddenly find yourself in a country you barely recognise surrounded by mongrelized half breeds and octaroons.

Such is life in muttmerica

Attached: FA143F7B-C95F-474B-9CEE-7FDDAAA3585D.png (550x617, 69K)

They are the epitome of femininity and cuteness

Attached: 1468869706996.webm (640x800, 2.46M)

seems like a win-win to me

What does "proving oneself" entail?

accept, confused, because I am an african-american.

Asian women asses are shaped like DVD cases

Wait...was this a theoretical scenario? Because I'm already on a plane to Japan! Damn....

Still, their government can't just ask foreigners to fuck their wives.
That's a whole new level of cucking.

Attached: russian-girls.jpg (640x960, 69K)

Pretty much what you said.

If they would let every man decide between an asian cutie or an equally hot white cutie, the white race would be extinct within two generations.

Attached: 1515867400735.gif (297x330, 1.69M)

WHERE DO I SIGN!??

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lying next to a cute naked one right now
easy as a whitey

>Who is Akihito and why are you impersonating Emperor Tennu, also known as Zynkyoku Haku?
>DO YOU FEAR THE SAMURAI?!

Attached: TOMOMI-MOTOZAWA-02-130.jpg (1900x1267, 511K)

The ASIAN woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.

Let’s start by looking at her body. Her body is slender. Her lean shape makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is nubile, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her pale skin. This pale skin reminds us of her purity, a feature that developed in a highly advanced society that values decency and chastity. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale skin reminds us of our deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The ASIAN woman’s demeanor is one of alphaness. She is submissive, yet assertive, and can be explosively emotive. Her demeanor strikes envy into the more timid, prudish races of women(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ bitches)

In total, the ASIAN woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she receives the entirety of the lusts and desires of her partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ASIAN woman is the epitome of femininity and cuteness.

Attached: 1524881069604.jpg (683x1024, 78K)

Attached: 1527355667902.gif (500x280, 884K)

throw away this super mario nigerian scam bullshit

That manga is pretty lol

Remember why we fight - why we live - because the beauty of the Asian Aryan woman must not perish from the earth

Attached: 1530120326506.png (600x800, 924K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1528723183339.png (500x749, 551K)

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!

same here famalam

Wh*te women see this and despair

Attached: 1528670798060.webm (1280x462, 1.38M)

This is how you get gangbanged in an abandoned warehouse by the way

canada is pretty much a Chinese colony already so I'm stuck serving the chinks instead of the zips

Western Civilization is lost, but that is why we must now flee to the stars and not allow our souls to be weighed down by Earth's Gravity. Sieg Zeon.

Dear Emperor,

Throw in extensive gun rights, and we have a deal.

Respectfully,
user

fpbp

>gangbanged
By lolis?

Attached: loli.png (600x450, 236K)

Y E S

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI !

I will serve my Emperor until death !

Attached: vowing to achieve glory.png (1221x685, 1.26M)

>implying based af Japan would campaign for the destruction of their racial homogenity

yep...

Attached: 1528236115943.jpg (875x1088, 102K)

Authentification: Pearl
Secondary:harbor
Weapons package:2 delta Whiskey alpha India foxtrot uniform.

Can you confirm?

SHUT UP, GOY
Don't get involved

Attached: yoy.png (354x504, 106K)