Jow Forums Approved Firearm Restrictions

Post gun control Jow Forums can agree on. I'll start.
>Must be 21 to purchase a firearm
>Mandatory universal background checks
>Military style assault weapon ban
>Bump stock ban
>High capacity magazine ban
>Must pass a firearm safety course
>Mandatory three day waiting period
>Grant courts the right to take firearms from unstable individuals
>Must pass a psychological exam in order to purchase a firarm

Attached: 1529709200934.webm (640x640, 1.36M)

>I like it. I think it's fun.

Eat a dick you commie scum.

> Only people with military experience should be allowed to own guns
But
> Everybody should be conscripted
There you go

>firearm restrictions
>Jow Forums approved

pick one you communist faggot

>must be white

This.

I N F R I N G E D

here are the real ones:
1. niggers can't own weapons.
2. spics can't own weapons.
3. jews can't own weapons

>18, because legal adult
>agreed
>fuck off
>disagree but reasonable
>again fuck off
>absolutely mandatory, I would go one step further and make proficiency courses mandatory as well
>reasonable
>no, can be too easily abused by gun grabbers
>debatable, can be easily abused same as above

I think there should be firearm safety courses taught in high schools. Just like wearing a seat belt or looking both ways before crossing the street, gun safety should be taught until it becomes second nature.

Attached: 1474350087294.png (1065x1600, 2.6M)

no regestered democrat can ever own or posses or otherwise operate a firearm of anykind.

and like tht i just reduced gun crime and violence by 2 delta

>niner
>already a thing
>no
>nah
>no thanks
>already a thing
>i'll get back to that one in 3 days
>already a thing
>it's called a federal firearms license application

>white land owning males are the only ones allowed to own a firearm

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand? Fuck you and your slide thread

>Jow Forums Approved Firearm Restrictions
Only whites and Asians can own guns.

Not an argument
>t. r/Asianmasculinity

>niggers are not allowed to own firearms
95% reduction in murdering

Attached: translated.jpg (576x576, 74K)

I'd rater have restrictions for pansy ass faggots. They are far more dangerous than guns to a civil society.

>mandatory military service at 18 for no less than 1 year
>can be extended further by periods of 6 months if the individual lacks discipline, patriotism, respect for authority or otherwise shows rebelliousness or other faggot traits.
>after the military service is over, mandatory ownership of the service rifle, with the duty of keeping well maintained and functional.
>no limitations on guns whatsoever. Can own whatever the fuck your money can afford. Only faggots want restrictions.
>mandatory sterilization of pacifists, conscientious objectors and those who refuse to undergo the military training. They are also stripped of the right to vote.
>mandatory commitment to a mental institution for insane individuals.
>only felons can't legally own guns.

Has anybody crunched the numbers? How much would crime decrease if only whites owned guns?

No other criteria. Anyone who is white can have a gun, anyone who is not white can't.

> Shall not be infringed

By #2 I knew this is bait
Sage

>nah, you gots moneys you gets a gun
>nah, niggas got hot gats ne way
>fuck that
>fuck that
>fuck that
>nah, fuck that but we can talk about including a course in every year of school
>fuck that shit
>nah, that just makes them more dangerous
>fuck that shit, you just gonna take guns away from all the niggas with iqs below 85 cause they too dumb

You post this thread every day, faggot.
SAGE and hide this shit.

>Only white get guns
That's pretty much it family.

Make it 18, you're either an adult or you're not
>Military style assault weapon ban
>Bump stock ban
>High capacity magazine ban
Is there something about "shall not be infringed " that you just seem to not get?
I chose darwinism.
>Mandatory three day waiting period
No
>Must pass a psychological exam in order to purchase a firarm
And who exactly decides who is or isn't "stable"? The answer to these is also no.

mandatory carry or sage

>legal citizen
>clean crime record
>is 18+
>either served in the army or has to pass a safety course
>required license and a valid reason for incendiary weapons
>required license and a valid reason for ridiculous weapons, such as a cannon or mortar

Gooooooo

Fuuuuuuck

Yourseeeelffff

Shill

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

Crime would fall about 75% based on latest FBI stats. Imagine the knock prosperity this would bring? 75% less prisons, 75% less cases clogging court system, 75% less police needed, 75% less spending on security systems....when added all together you are talking trillions in lost productivity. The GDP boost would place the US in another stratum of economic performance.

P-chan!!!!!!!!!

>not an argument
Sure is summer around here

Only one rule:
Democrats may not own weapons. The penalty is death, administered immediately by an NRA member. This one rule would reduce the firearm murder rate by about 95%.

There are only two examples of gun control I agree with. I'll relate them.
>If you're a stupid fucker and start shit to where you cannot otherwise be stopped, you will be shot.
>If you continue on being a stupid fucker after being shot, you will be shot again.

i think you should have to qualify like the armed forces

You’re retarded

Attached: 37829421-1BB3-48D2-AA8F-7B71E3D10CE5.gif (332x328, 1.11M)

>implying blacks would follow gun laws
the felons already don't

I agree with none of these

mandatory suppressors

this but drop the age to 13

>Jow Forums approved
Not even close faggot. Take your ass back to /leftypol/ where you belong queer.

Attached: FI27-AP11-UR47.jpg (992x969, 71K)

Would be nice if technology could be rolled back to 1860, but since it can't:

No buy/possession for criminals with priors for:
>violent felonies, or repeated violence misdemeanors
>anything involving theft from private land or homes
>home invasions of any severity
>aggravated stalking
>any other shit which demonstrates nefarious intent

No buy/possession for schizos.

What people should be able to buy without licensing:
>all small arms up to and including .50BMG machine guns
>all "obsolete" artillery

What people should be able to qualify for licenses to own (10-year renewable):
>non-mounted artillery up to and including field guns or mortars of 155mm diameter
>vehicle-mounted light artillery

Prohibition on government for retaining records, but people with explosives need to inventory every ounce of every kind in their possession, and their inventory can be subpoenaed pursuant to criminal investigations involving the use of explosives.

>Conscription
I still have no idea why America is so in love with the military, yet reels back in horror and hatred at the idea of serving 2 years in aforementioned service

>no guns to non-citizens
That's all I can think of

>Jow Forums approved firearm restrictions

None

Attached: 1527358054802.png (600x468, 373K)

I don't agree with most of this shit.

Kys.

Who is that?

Attached: 1527473368572.jpg (1018x1018, 294K)

You're retarded,
If you just took away guns from blacks, crime would plummet dramatically.

>Post gun control Jow Forums can agree on.
None, you fucking parasite.

Attached: 2fd.jpg (600x899, 31K)

If it would be for Jow Forums, then every pedophile gets a gun, and everybody else can't.

You can be drafted to die for the US at 18. You should be able to drink a beer and defend your property if you're old enough to die for the state

>Jow Forums Approved Firearm Restrictions
You wanna know Jow Forums approved firearm restrictions?
No restrictions.

>16 for rifles
>18 for handguns
>literally no other restrictions

Social media account review.
Must have 5 friends to vouch for you.

>No Poisen gas

Nothing else for me

Is this a real hockey player?

Because it sucks and is dangerous, boring, consumes able-bodied years of your life, pays nothing and makes you gay.

So we respect military service, because we recognize that all these things go along with it. Just because we respect doesn’t mean everyone wants to actually do it.

Go back to Canada

what fucking safety course is mandatory?
Eat shit and die, coastal bootlicker.

16 to get a gun, no background checks, military style is just code for anything that looks mean and dangerous thus the words military style are meaningless and retarded, no ban on any parts for a gun, nigger I should be allowed to own a clip with as many rounds as I can afford, we don’t need safty corses for anything next thing you know we will have to get a safety corses on knives, I should be able to walk in and walk out with a gun, the government should no be able to choose if I can own a gun or not, unless your institutionalized you should be able to get a gun, if a crazy ass decides to kill someone they will get shot at back if we all had fucking guns you absolute ass

Attached: FD73E4E0-4B6B-4B5B-9A5D-5683BCE045F3.jpg (640x480, 136K)

>age of majority
>sure
>what does that even mean?
>no
>no
>sure
>no
>no
>no

>tfw we will never have even current murrican gun laws

Attached: 1522501780248.jpg (249x249, 7K)

only light artillery

if only whites were allowed to own guns and any black caught with a gun was summarily executed then bing bang boom the gun crime rate would drop by half.

lift all restrictions ban all taurus.

>gun crime rate would drop by half
What about homicide rate?

DAILY REMINDER THAT GUN CONTROL IS FOR SCARED COWARDS HIGH ON THEIR POWER & GREED RUSH AND THEY SHOULD BE SCARED AT ALL TIMES SO THEY DON'T FUCK UP.

Attached: 540a04202c4aeded9b33a96bbb458b48--meme.jpg (236x234, 8K)

>Any one that gets a gun must sign waiver stating that he/she is part of the civilian militia.
>Being part of the civilian militia comes with responsibilities including training and registration.
>Require firearms training in all public schools as part of PE and firearms safety be required as part of Health classes.

Idk what else to include here. Mental Health/Medical provider requirement to report eminent danger alerts for suicidal/mentally ill who have expressed desire to kill out of rage? Again, idk.

>SHALL

What part of "Well regulated militia" don't you understand. You own a gun you are part of a de facto civilian militia.
I know people will disagree on that assertion, but I would take that argument to the SCOTUS

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
Learn grammar. It states, because a militia is required to protect the people, the right of citizens to own guns shall not be infringed.
Get it you faggot?

Background checks Yes
Everything else, get fucked

The other problem is the for-profit prison system would still require quotas be met so other 'laws' would have to be implemented so more 'crimes' can be committed to keep the prisons full.
On the other hand, you might see more stringent enforcement of existing laws where one might have been able to plea down to a 6 months plus extended supervised parole/probation now receiving full sentences no matter the circumstances.

This.
Ever notice how they're constantly expanding what "mental illness" means?

"Felons"-- a person should have their rights restored upon completion of sentencing. Shoving people to the fringes of society just guarantees high recidivism.
I have a felony charge in my past-- does that mean my wife, daughters, are not worth protecting?

not conscription but highschool should be merged with army basic

FFL is to be able to sell firearms commercially dipshit. Most states don't require any license to buy.

From the SCOTUS itself, you braindead retard.
>“ The prefatory clause “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State” merely announces a purpose. It does not limit or expand the scope of the operative clause “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” The operative clause’s text and history demonstrate that it connotes an individual right to keep and bear arms.
In case your tiny nigger brain didn't catch that, it means that the prefatory clause of "well regulated militia" is not the constitutional law, it's just one justification that the framers gave as to why the 2A is necessary. They could've used anything at all for the prefatory clause and it wouldn't have changed that the actual operative clause (the lawmaking part of the 2A) says: The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

>>Military style assault weapon ban
>>Bump stock ban
>>High capacity magazine ban
>>Grant courts the right to take firearms from unstable individuals
>>Must pass a psychological exam in order to purchase a firarm
Get the fuck out you commie piece of fucking shit.
Jow Forums approved when it's as far left and authoritarian as you can get, sup Hitler, Mao and Stalin, got any massacres planned for people you disagree with today faggot?

fine
fine
fine, if shit becomes good acquaintance of fan people ill need to know how to use those useful tools

>Must pass a psychological exam in order to purchase a firearm
In this environment? Absolutely not.
The rest is pure faggotry

Attached: download (8).gif (400x225, 1.98M)

Fuck you queer boy. Not denying any fucking right, just regulating things to keep things from being insanely stupid. You want a gun, fine. You get a gun, you get a gun, and (you) get a gun. Just be ready to defend the nation at a moments notice. Be registered so we know who to call on. No different than Selective Service.

None. Get rid of all of it and see what happens. That's what I'll agree to.

>>Must be 21 to purchase a firearm
>>Mandatory universal background checks
Already in place, and does nothing because criminals buy off the street

>>Military style assault weapon ban
There is no such thing as a "military style" or "assault" weapon - this is vague wording whereby everything eventually falls into those categories. CA is already doing this.

>>Bump stock ban
>>High capacity magazine ban
Pointless pandering to anti-gun crowd.

>>Must pass a firearm safety course
Course material becomes obfuscated, doesn't make logical sense, and nobody passes (c.f. nonsensical 30-7-3 signs here in NM)

>>Mandatory three day waiting period
Will do absolutely nothing to deter criminals, because they buy off the street

>>Grant courts the right to take firearms from unstable individuals
Everyone is suddenly unstable because judges are unscrupulous cowards

>>Must pass a psychological exam in order to purchase a firarm
Everyone suddenly stops passing exams because psychologists are money-driven sociopaths

Fuck off, commie nigger. How about just

>can afford to buy a gun

Attached: ancap.png (1200x1000, 357K)

1. Not nigger.
2. I disagree with their ruling. They pussied out.
3. It still doesn't infringe on their rights to keep and bear arms. Just would mean that the government would have the right to call them up in defense of the nation with the gun(s) he or she owns.

>regulating
From my experience, and from what I've seen of history, government intervention always makes things worse, never better.

Attached: 1513486014529.png (200x299, 75K)

None.

This is the only restriction that is Jow Forums approved.

Compare before and after EPA involvement in regulating pollution, then we'll talk kid.

Don't get me wrong, I have seen power go to people's heads in government and it becomes a shit show, even with the EPA, but not always.

>let's have more restric- compromises we can all agree to, goy
jude, jude, behind the post, with nose so big you will get caught

Attached: 7f5.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>75% less police needed
Nah, but you'd have 75% less dead cops

Learn to grammar, Leaf.
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed'

'A well regulated Militia," - Subject dependant clause
'being necessary to the security of a free state' - Supporting statement
'the right of the people to keep and bear arms'
- Subject
'Shall not be infringed'
- Predicate

Here, here's a picture so {you} can understand it better.

Attached: 2a.jpg (602x270, 35K)

fuck off pedo

ONLY WHITES AND ROOF KOREANS CAN OWN GUNS

no restrictions.

> regulation
Regulation meant "well trained" when the constitution was written.
Selective service doesn't need to know anything about what a registrant owns in order to send that person a draft letter.

Only gun law I agree with: every able-bodied man over the age of 16 must own a firearm

You'll be hanged in the end.

> No recreational nukes, chemical/bio/nano weapons, or other weapons where you can't discriminate who you are targetting

and that's it