JAPAN KNOWS SHIT ABOUT BUILDING SPACE ROCKETS. ASK RUSSIANS FOR HELP

Japanese space rocket crashes & explodes seconds after launch (VIDEO)

The launch of privately developed Japanese sounding rocket MOMO-2 resulted in a catastrophic failure, as the spacecraft crashed back to Earth after only a few seconds in flight.
The rocket exploded, damaging the ground facilities.
The MOMO rocket family is developed by a private startup company with the ambitious name ‘Interstellar Technologies.’
The rocket was launched from Taiki, Hokkaido prefecture early on Saturday morning.

rt.com/news/431353-japanese-rocket-crashes-explodes/

Attached: Japanese rocket MOMO-2 .jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Russians? You don't know shit about Japanese History do you?

Because American and Russian rockets have never experienced catastrophic loss of structural integrity mid-flight before.

>You don't know shit about Japanese History do you?
What that has to do with anything?........Especially with business.

the Russians are still using old cold war era rockets, I don't think they know how to build new ones either

Russian rockets explode regularly too. It's why most companies have switched away from using them and they barely launch any sattelites anymore.

Japan will learn fast

t. nuked Japan twice

LOL.

so is musk.. he salvaged saturn v boosters from the bottom of the ocean so he could reverse engineer them

Japan needs to stick to small things, they've always been good with small things

Attached: transistor.jpg (500x500, 20K)

LOL.

>Japanese space rocket crashes & explodes seconds after launch
>ASK RUSSIANS FOR HELP
Great, now the next missile is going to crash into an civilian airliner and explode and then Russia will blame ukraine engineers.

You can’t seriously expect a rocket named MOMO-2 to work outside anime.

They should call it Katana just my 2 cents

>It's the Ruskie who always goes LOL everytime someone tells him he is an idiot.

Attached: 83c.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

I think you would fit in more at reddit or tumblr. Please go to one of those websites instead.
Thanks in advance!

so did humanity just fucking lose the ability to build new rockets?

Why the Russians when Elon "embrace transhumanism or perish" Musk can do it?

Attached: a friendly reminder,LOL.png (809x271, 105K)

>Russians
>Knowing anything about space
Kek

If I'm not mistaken we had to burn/delete the Saturn 5 plans to get the Space Shuttle because of Russia, due to some treaty. I could be totally wrong about that tho

>not using electrogravitics

Falcon design was made by NASA in the late 80's early 90's

>>Russians
>>Knowing anything about space

Attached: Man-Enters-Space-Headline.jpg (1023x768, 509K)

How many private rocket launches has Russia accomplished so far? That's rite, zero

JAXA just landed on a fucking asteroid a couple days ago. ROSCOSMOS hasn't done anything except ferry Westerners to the ISS in the last 20 years. Roscosmos is an absolute joke of an agency that gets all their money from their space taxi. I think, even by 2050, 2100, 2200 even while all the other space agencies are establishing colonies on Mars, Roscosmos will still be ferrying people to the ISS 200 miles away.

It's even funnier when you realize in 2006 Roscosmos begged JAXA for funding their reusable piloted aircraft. And they cancelled that project, too.

Attached: 小惑星探査機_はやぶさ2_CGモデル.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

that was Bezos, not Musk. And he did it for publicity and personal historical interest, not for the tech. Blue Origin's hydrolox engines are already far more advanced.

it already has a cute witch mascot, in fact.

google Angara

>hydrolox
I thought they were doing methane?

That thing looks more like a hobby rocket than a commercial rocket, what are they planning on even doing with a rocket that size?

Actually AFAIK japan is not allowed to have active guided rockets. They have to use pre 1950'era techniques for stabilization and orbital insertion.

you can blame whoever "won" WWII

So blame the Jews?

It's not easy... that's why they call it "rocket science".

SCATSAT > MOMOS Bitches

Russia is about to send its 70th cargo run to the ISS the rest of the world have done 7 or 8

they just sent them to archive to never find again.
few years back, it was in news.

You're alright poo

Thx Russia bro

The CIA are sabotaging for Space X, probably

The japanese are pragmatic, if their tech is nit working, they sent people to study with whose is working. They'll reverse engineer russian tech,
as they did with american/euro tech before and succeded.

The rest of the world has gone beyond LEO.

Attached: Interstellar_probes_(cropped).jpg (370x244, 18K)

it's craud funded project. last launch cost was about $500.000, they developing and testing technology. they still have a long way to go, but they doing at least something. if unreal high prices and labor cost in Japan wont ruin it all, they will succeed

Attached: 364211main_KSC-69P-0631_946-710.jpg (946x710, 129K)

>muh asian high IQ
>Asking 95IQ Slavs for rocket help

Pretty funny desu, although slavs are really good at physics and chemistry for some odd reason

Attached: ass jealous-?.jpg (483x600, 47K)

I don't get it, if the rocket is named momo, why does it say hifumi on the side?

>japanese rocket explodes
>implying this isn't functioning as intended

we are now concentrating all efforts into stuffing fried foods into invaders

>MOMO
Well that is the problem they named it after niggers.

Attached: you nignoramous.jpg (384x432, 39K)

>They'll reverse engineer russian tech

in space/air craft engineering it's more about schools, know-hows and general approach to resolving problems, not about some concrete tech.

>inb4 the next model is capped with a helical nose cone to pierce the heavens

She was asking for it.

Attached: 1516845635938.jpg (1080x1246, 194K)

user, our fathers and grandfathers were the pinnacle of all human culture, before the great decline. They were the accumulation of all of Humanity's knowledge.

To suggest that Gen Z'rs or even Gen X'rs could even fathom what men of technical persuasion knew in the 1960s is absurd.

This is true and it's a great achievement but it seems that era is coming to an end. Proton will be phased out, the new rocket programs are struggling for funding and under extreme price pressure from SpaceX for commercial launch. When the NASA commercial crew program finally wraps up that will be a blow to Soyuz, as well.

SpaceX rocket explodes on launch pad
>Damn man, that sucks.
MOMO-2 Explodes after booster failure and subsequent crash
>LOL JAPAN SUCKS, FUCK THOSE CHINESE FAGGOTS
God, I hate you niggers in disguise.

Attached: 1530244664141.png (1110x590, 572K)

Jow Forums is full of people, including Americans, celebrating every SpaceX failure and problem because it "proves" Elon Musk is just a meme man and space is fake or whatever.

no they don't , they just launch them from Kazakhstan now cause cheeper, but still Rus.

Asking russian for help means setting back your progress thousands of years: seriously, what do you think happened to the Thuleans?
>"Hey Magomed, mind helping me with this new thing, it's called jet engine?"
>" JA NE PONIMAJU BRATAN ))) OJ BRATAN, JA XOCHU JEBAT' ETU SABAKU BRATAN, POSMATRIJ MENJA! )))))"

kek

Japanese transistor radio!

Japs reverse engineer everything, for them will not be that difficult reverse engineer all YOU thought and created in the last century, Ivan.
If you dont pay attention to the nips they'll surpass you in your own game.
You russkues are assembly lines of ideas and math. The nips can assembly line your assembleness.

or,
Muh Dik

>Oй,бpaтaн я хoчy eбaть этy caбaкy бpaтaн, пocмaтpий мeня!

Attached: vatnik.jpg (635x807, 130K)

Would watch explode/10

Honestly any advancement of spacecraft technology is something to be celebrated. Elon Musk didn't have to make SpaceX, sure he makes a fuckton of money, but he's doing something to push us towards the stars. The people celebrating failures and mistakes of SpaceX and Interstellar Industries contribute nothing to that.

Attached: 1529448564498.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Interstellar Technologies*

Japan should just stick to innovating waifu technology.

Attached: 1447517523166.jpg (600x633, 91K)

just more proof we never went to the moon

what happened to "muh IQ"?

>What is "shit happens?"

the truth is rocket engines are still pretty much the same just with more modern tech, and microchips and what not, and that's it.

soyuz is actually the safest for now, not sure about those chinese rockets the chinese are building. esa might have some solid ones but yeah, space is hard

> Blue Origin
> Implying they're not jerking themselves off making tech for rocket self-landing
> Implying they're not fucking up by failing to simply scale up the Saturn V design 10x then use Amazon logistics tech to build it cheaply

The Russians should be working to refine the Soyuz craft, if a cheaper and safer alternative is found it will be pretty bad for business

It is a marvel of engineering, I'd hate to see it shelved

Attached: 29323401864_63405ea341_k-2[1].jpg (675x449, 183K)

That's the difference, jew. Russians and Americans lost more rockets to failure than Japan will ever launch meaning acquiring invaluable experience in the process.

Go read Torah and work on how to let most of sub-Saharan Africa into the EU

With the shoestring budget they have i would say they are pretty great, they are just realistic, while nasa and esa is selling mist "WE WILL BE BUILDING SPACE DOMES IN TEN YEARS", roscosmos just goes "okay you can do this, and this is impossible", which makes all the space dweebs cry.

Musk's rockets are just slicker, better looking in my opinion, until nasa gets involved again.

I need to see art of her trying to fly, falling and exploding. I want it now.

Should have asked the Indians. We would have given Japan the best tech for their money.

>privately developed sounding rocket
That's not a big deal. They're small and just fly up to collect data, they don't go to space

slavs are masters at lobbing explosive things at your face, must be the inner mongol thinking it's a bow and arrow

LAUNCH SOYUZ FOR KHAAAAANNN URAAAHBGHVJFHB

For those interested, China has a lunar mission, and has already landed a probe on the Moon. I know - wow, great achievement lol - but that was in 2013. Next year, they're launching a sample retrieval mission, which is basically just a dry run for a manned mission in 2030.

Personally, I'm looking forward to it. China is the only major nation nowadays who actually cares about manned space exploration, and perhaps a successful mission will encourage the USA - just like how the Soviets kick started the US space programme - to start conquering the Solar System again.

Just to think - the Chinese man (and it will be a man) who lands on the Moon is alive right now. Probably still a kid - maybe genetically engineered - who's currently right now in some class with other, genetically engineered Chinese boys, learning advanced mathematics in between vigorous physical exercise.

it would be kinda cool if space engineers in russia developed competing guilds like reneissance artists

>bah, igor, you savage! proton is the pinnacle!
>vasily, you fool! you shall see when i design my next rocket!

then they swagger around moscow and fight each other over what is better, mir or iss

not necessarily, considering even african nations now launch shit into space, for tv and gps and what not. but it is pretty disappointing, we just get these pie in the sky promises and then nothing happens

]
POST IT

Attached: 1516655690799.jpg (695x640, 78K)

Looked for the source of your pic. Don't know much about Miyazaki, but he wasn't amused, and he has a point.

>hahaha fucking slav subhumans!
>roscosmos is dead, dead! whahaha
>esa is best! nasa best! soyuz shit!
>never work good!

>works okay
>most used rocket in world
>because it does not look stylish, and does not make nerd feel involved, it is bad
>also, rocket is russian, russians are evil, praise LGBT

the biggest mistake west made was to invent "pop science", now every fag thinks he is involved and it is "his" achievement, while at the same time ranting about white inventors in books. FUCK pop science fags and their space fetish, they are just consumers. they already turned on musk, it is not about space, but about them.

Perhaps the Japanese shouldn't have chimped out before getting anally annihilated

>the Russians are still using old cold war era rockets, I don't think they know how to build new ones either

Attached: ass_jealous ???.jpg (483x600, 46K)

russians know what they are doing, they are now interestingly forced in a much more capitalist setting than america in space terms, and some americans mock russians for having cheap rockets, like wtf, and at the same time talk how mexicans are stealing jobs.

cheap rockets are not bad rockets, they are just the most disposable and useful ones. i dont like the worship of "slick" engineering, and false promises - make it realistic, say what will be achieved, and tell the space nerds to fuck off if they themselves are not participating.

isn't india now into making ICBM's and what not to compete with china? chinese have a spacelab now, and had some new rocket, will be interesting to see.

I haven't said anything about the Russians. If the Russians make good rockets and are still doing R&D, then I'm all for it. SpaceX and Interstellar Technologies are doing the same thing. My point is that the fags who are entertained by the failures are not really doing anything of value, while the private space companies are.

Attached: 1529854655534.jpg (750x750, 65K)

Space launch is a global market, though. SpaceX is launching more Falcons every year, so they're getting economies of scale plus the potential cost reductions from reusability. It's possible to forsee a future where Angara is not competitive with Falcon even for AFROSAT-tier payloads. Probably won't be quite that bad, but this is a problem for everybody - ULA, Ariane, etc... Most expected SpaceX to fail.

>soyuz is actually the safest for now,
^^^THIS^^^
NO NEED TO REINVENT THE WHEEL.
RUSSIANS ARE VERY SMART.
ONLY DUMB AMERICANS THINK THAT YOU NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGING.

The true reason chinks might succeed is because they - thank god - dont have to deal with amateurs pretending they know shit - it is just scientists doing government funded research instead of western pseudo-populist approach where there are no missions because they want to micro-manage whiteness or oppression of mission or whatever.

chinese just find the smartest guys, put them in a room, say - design this, or steal russian or american and reverse engineer and launch.

>Musk's rockets are just slicker, better looking in my opinion, until nasa gets involved again.
Who gives a fuck how the rocket looks like.
What a useless concept. It has to work properly-safely.

Renesas owns Intersil

>Interstellar Technologies
Toplel

true, true. but right now SpaceX is doing beginner stuff, it might take some time for the process to develop, and the most important thing might not be just the rockets but the legal system - since they are a private company, there will be laws in the future - if rocket collapses who pays damages (this is already being brought as SpaceX just destroyed an israeli satellite with a failed launch), how to split profits and so on.

Hopefully, it would be good for all that CAN compete - rocket engines are the only tech that has somehow stalled in growth, microchips and stronger cameras mean shit when you have to measure payload for pound, when we reach into kilogram or tonne territory and that is considered cheap, it will be easy.

SpaceX might prove good, but us gov must get involved soon, as chinese are going agressively in pushing for space technologies, they want capabilities to build them natively, which will mean - worst case scenario, SpaceX competes with soyuz AND chinese cheap, mass produced rockets

This is called “cheating”; the ultimate admission of defeat

that's what i am talking about. it is NOT the greatest thing in the universe - but two cool videos, one launched car into space, and everyone thinks it's a spaceship compared to soyuz which looks like an industrial monster