ICE PROTEST IN MY CITY

There is a protest here in bellingham washington today at city hall against ice seperating families. im going to dawn a disguise and go down after work to mingle with the masses will also be doing video interviews. Give me some "questions" i can ask protesters that sound innocent.

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 48K)

Attached: trumpFamilySeparation.jpg (720x960, 83K)

Lol.. is that credit card real?

Do you know about the jewish problem?

Just go their with a pro female circumcision sign. You don't engage shįťlibs, you mock them

Irony is lost

Also what color should paint my nails, going all out.

Why choose that for your sign? My rural retarded ass must not be clever enough to understand the nuance of this protester’s brilliance.

"If you don't support borders for the US, why do you support border for Israel?"

Ask some of them if they know the difference between ‘dawn’ and ‘don’.

>im going to dawn a disguise
>dawn

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Why not? It sets an example mocking them will blow my cover.

Its early smartass cut me some slack, thanks for the bump. Any locals wanna come join me?

>nuance
These people want to kill you, rape your wife and cut your sons dick off, and they think it is funny.
Trump blocking more of them from entering America is triggering them. We must strike while the iron is hot, physical removal is the only way

>peach of cake
Stopped reading there

Held out longer than I, "Doubles advocate"

Making a list of things for my disguise i already have
>feminist and uni pins
>stoopid glasses
>tight pants
>activist tshirt
>nailpolish
>fake pircings

Jesus. And I was considering moving to Bellingham.

Yes it was in the news too. Norway bank issued it and Jews got (((offended)))

Its a great place man, especially out in the county. The libshits are concentrated just in town. Imo they should be concentrated elsewhere, preferably somewhere with razor wire and guard towers.

Attached: 1514424981498.jpg (700x735, 394K)

Doesn’t Lynden have a bunch of white nationalists?

I dont know.
Rumor has it atomwaffen and proudboys has a chapter up there, havent looked into it further in fear of being put on a watchlist. If i could find a peaceful nationalist activist group that wasnt full of spergs it would be nice.

ask them how much soros is paying nowadays

How about a jews for open boarders sign? I already look like shlomo

I just passed one in Petaluma, CA. Just shouted Make America Great Again out the window a few times as I passed. Theres a new train here, they all came from Santa Rosa. Kill me, please.

Attached: 2018-06-30-11-49-44.jpg (1258x943, 403K)

>chopsticks
Gets me every time

A+

>Being scared of associating with the proud boys of all groups

lol nobody wants a pussy anyway dude sorry