Serious question

Serious question.

If a man is in a relationship with a woman who already has a child but the child's father is a dead soldier or police officer, is that man still a cuck?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: 7879e38d82ca5c33ec37dd0083a977a7.jpg (736x1104, 121K)

That is THE definition of cuck

>is that man still a cuck?
yes

He's technically a cuck but honestly it would be an honourable thing to do as long as you knew the father wasn't a piece of shit or a ZOGcuck

Unless you get rid of the kid and spread your seed into her you're a cuck

Not at all. Dont listen to these neckbeards. You / Your friend would be doing something pretty Damn honorable in my opinion.

Attached: 1523930264633.jpg (768x512, 97K)

Eh, less so than under different circumstances.

This gets a pass as long as new guy fucks a baby of his own into her.

it is a sacred tradition in every decent society for 1000 of years to take care of the children and the widow of those who fought for you. i see it this way if you are not fightin gwith your fellow men at the frontline you are a real cuck if you cant even take care of the buinsness at home while someone else died for you. you dont need to marry the wodow but i think if there is a family of a soldier who died left behind the neighbours should take care of it and give the family a father figure even if you are already married with your own children. either take these kids to disneyland or fight for yourself cuck.

A cuck watches a man fuck his wife. This man wouldnt be a cuck at all.

These posts are a thinly veiled appeal to authority and memetic campaign to perpetuate the endless tide of single mothers and shitty children. Wanna fix the future? Find a woman and make the bitch behave and either make some kids or raise the ones that are already here.

If you voluntarily support a child, then you're an honorable person. Period.

Civilization is thicker than blood.

no. not in the slightest. dont let that heroes child or widow down.

Got my patriot blood flowin

Attached: 1530127097519.jpg (474x355, 57K)

There's honor in that. The child doesn't deserve to grow up fatherless. But I'd recommend having more children of your own with the woman.

>Dead solider
>dead police officer
The only good kind

>is that man still a cuck?
yes
you're a cuck if you give resources to another mans child

100 percent this.

Not if you are doing it because you can't get laid otherwise

He needs to put the kid to work extracting more resources out of the child than what he puts into the child in order to not be a cuck

The only real cucked thing op did was ask Jow Forumsof all places to form an opinion for him

Kek

This thinking is how to build a good society.
This is how to build a bad one

no dude not at all

Yes, you're a cuck, Roberto.

Yes goyim. Be a pathetic reed warbler who can't produce his own offspring, raise and feed the cuckoo so he can cuck more reed warblers.

Attached: Liberal cuckold feeds his wife's black son.jpg (590x288, 31K)

Cops are nowhere near the same category as soldiers. And shitcops are not special, his whole "cuck" gay shit doesn't get special rules or exceptions just because the kid comes from a cop or soldier.
>durr would be an honourable thing to do
You're fucking gargantuan beta mongering shill faggots

>the establishment shits on me, my family+ kids, fellow citizens including kids of the country, but it would be so honorable for a mere subject like me to raise the kids of a faggot establishment ~~+!! Prince!!+~~
BetaMAX disgusting shill mongering shit. Shills need to perish.

>These posts are a thinly veiled appeal to authority
This. Shill garbage.

And this topic is about cops but inappropriately groups them together with soldiers to make it more presentable. It's not really talking about soldiers. The shills on board including OP shit on military constantly.

Nope. You'll only be cuck when she starts banging Tyrone behind your back after she installs you as her provider.

No, blood is thicker than blood you dickless faggot. I can't believe their are people on Jow Forums who are actually trying to fucking convince us that somebody else's children take priority over our own. Literally cuckpastor with three black triplets tier logic.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (640x360, 49K)

She's supposed to take the role of second wife to the dead man's brother or father.

you're only a cuck if your wife is impregnated by somebody other than you, and you think the child is yours. if you marry a woman and take care of her child, you're a good person making a child's life better.

Im still waiting for the first black couple to adopt a white baby. Or a hispanic owned business to hire the first white guy. we can make tacos and mow lawns too you know?

also did the cop or soldier die form your cartel buddies?

Attached: 1529850748251.jpg (1024x683, 218K)

No, you're still a cuckold for putting someone else's genetic stock at the forefront of your focus at the expense of your own.

this

thread should have ended here

>a baby
Try three or five

It depends. The man would not be considered a cuck as long as he consumes the child within a reasonable period of time.

and puts the previous child up for adoption to a barren white family.

if the other man is dead (especially if you killed him) it is acceptable.

if the kid doesn't pass as your biological son (same race/phenotype) then you are back to being a cuck

>If a man is in a relationship with a woman who already has a child but the child's father is a dead soldier or police officer, is that man still a cuck?
No, he's following one of God's law (as long as he marries her and intends to take care of the family). God loves the fatherless and widows.

IF YOU RAISE A CHILD WHO IS NOT YOUR BLOOD YOU ARE A KEK

no, you aren't.

You support single mothers and fatherless children. Don't complain that your society is turning to garbage.

She's a known child bearer and her womb should not go to waste.

If he's not a family member of the dead dude he's a cuck. It's was and is fairly accepted that a widow would move in with the dead dude's brother. DNA match almost guarantees that the offspring doesn't get harmed. Same happens in nature. But like in nature offspring that doesn't hold an DNA match is always in some way damaged and mostly killed off by the new father who want his new mother to give about his DNA.

Attached: Angry-Farmer.jpg (600x400, 43K)

uhhh, they aren't single mothers if you support them and care for them, dumb butt.

lol coming from a bong. what's the rule over there, be 16 get kid and free house if the father is gone....... yea works out right, right.

>This is how to build a bad one

It's how the WORST societies are built. Fucking goodest goy cocksucker, you should have your skin peeled off.