Enslave an entire race of people

>enslave an entire race of people
>torture them for decades
>slowly but surely, give them "rights" and "privileges" to make the USA seem like a just country in front of the world
>In reality still treat them like shit, ignore their issues
>Run a political system created by whites and run by whites, oppress blacks, then claim to instill equality and justice within the country

Whites treat an entire race of people like shit and yet have the audacity to claim blacks are criminal and violent by nature instead of circumstance. Nice logic.

Attached: images.jpg (249x202, 9K)

Sure thing leaf

I'm bumping your thread to trigger the fat burgermutts.

>ignore the fact that Africa exists

And btw, white men's argument for why blacks are worse is that you have to commit crimes on a larger scale for them to be okay. Blacks are playing too small and this is bad for some reason. If a white CEO robs customers of billions, that's fine, if a black homeless dude robs a liquor store to eat, that's unforgivable. If some hood nigger kills someone that is the absolute HEIGHT of incivility, but drone striking elementary schools is fine.

epic

>but drone striking elementary schools is fine
link?

I'm not sure it's every day, but it's pretty common. I mean just look up the most recent American drone strike. I'm sure they hit a hospital or a wedding party "totally hiding terrorists" or something.

Attached: 1528670792599.jpg (640x624, 35K)

This faggot leaf posts this shitty pasta at least once a day.

Meanwhile back in reality.

Attached: arabs knew blacks were trash first.jpg (1319x1174, 394K)

Attached: womp1.jpg (780x688, 110K)

Attached: 1478283367433.png (1504x1820, 482K)

A good Thing that africa is still a crimefree Utopia

Stupid... everyone is treated like shit. Get your head out of your ass

>In reality

Canadians are so disconnected from the world that it might as well be recognized as a satellite

>>In reality still treat them like shit, ignore their issues
explain pls
what more are we supposed to do for niggers?

the Leaf wont loosen up until you let them BLACK your daughter

then he can go back in his shed to fellate his dog and go to bed

It was just a prank bro.

Attached: 4B5E48F0-2749-4348-A915-E3DEE4CC3C02.jpg (429x288, 155K)

>It was just a prank! Oh Vengeance, spare us!
NO.

Attached: Exterminatus.jpg (900x506, 64K)

i thought you meant a billionare drone striking an american school

Attached: 1529796693655s.jpg (110x125, 3K)

Think about it, if we all evolved from black people, that would make them the least evolved of all races. That's why they look like monkeys, are dumber, were so easy to conquer, and more barbaric. Hot climates create species of animals with more testosterone. That's why every variant animal from africa is more dangerous and why blacks are also so violent, rash, and impulsive. But at least that also mean you guys have bigger dicks, even if it makes your woman more ugly. Blacks are in fact inherently inferior. Too bad they keep asking for more and more and can't see when they already have it good. It's in their nature to want free handouts.

You’re absolutely and without a doubt in right, the Americans were and still are wrong about the blacks, they shouldn’t have given them ‘’rights’’ and ‘’privileges’’. The negro is too uncivilized to understand these concepts. They should’ve killed them all, went to Africa and made sure every single man, woman and child lay dead on the ground. Alas, something we can agree upon, you filthy cuck.

Attached: C3EC8546-938D-478A-B7A9-4910F16BB260.jpg (599x538, 41K)

Give it time.

Niggers gonna nigg.

Show me one place in the world where niggers aren't fucking it up.

>leaf
>opinion
Nice try

Blacks don’t play dota, just FIFA, madden and smash

Meanwhile Caribbeans that had as much if not more slavery and second class citizenship status in the British empire can migrate to the first world and out perform black Americans on every metric

Attached: 1529326706133-pol.png (680x680, 401K)

>if we all evolved from black people,
we didnt, first humans were from iran

>entire race of people has same socioeconomic status regardless of environment
>entire race of people has same socioeconomic status regardless of country
>86% of college educated people of this race incapable of summarizing a newspaper article
Hey user, maybe they're just genetically stupid?

Their treatment was historically exactly what was warranted. Only in modern clown world do we give a people special privileges just because they exist and they begged for it.

Bot posting, 1 post by this ID, again, time to add this one to the filter

Maybe if blacks weren't such fucking useless beasts of the field they'd be treated better. Many Americans believe in MLK's words to judge one by their character. The end results is many still hate niggers.

Niggers in europe, Australia, Africa and everywhere else are more violent than any other race. Niggers are niggers dude.

Look at this retarded faggot. It goes in all fields

Attached: 965077A8-587D-4383-B9BF-293B0F0FE295.jpg (1000x640, 158K)

nice gay blacked fantasy u jew queer ud get sockded m8

Attached: gasjews.jpg (785x477, 84K)

I love how salty burgers are about Trudeau. There is nothing they can say that stings. He's better in every way than that fat, ugly, low IQ, OLD rotten tangerine in the white house. Canada needs to burn it down again.

Really, leaf?
>Muh lower test scores to get admitted to college
>Muh lower qualifications for jobs
>Muh police can't even discipline because of blm and protests
>Muh preferential treatment for everything cuz oppressed

Every day is one day closer to day of the rake

Canada just spent 19 millions $ of taxpayers' money to help the blacks-- you happy now?

Attached: I want my money back.jpg (480x360, 12K)

The leaf just described the Democratic party to a T. Good going.

Attached: batpan.jpg (640x480, 20K)

Niggers deserved it