Is evolution straight up fake or is it God driven?

Is evolution straight up fake or is it God driven?

Attached: Evolution-640x360.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eY98io7JH-c
youtube.com/watch?v=AeIGrEtPMmE
amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-John-C-Sanford/dp/0981631606/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530387084&sr=8-1&keywords=genetic entropy
gwern.net/docs/genetics/selection/1996-lynn-dysgenics.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake, if not post proof.

I honesty hate athshits, that are trying to "expose" religion, because they are usualy retarded leftards, but creationism, at least young earth creationism is kinda retarded

I too believe it's fake and would like proof of "transitional fossils"

It's just real.

God's Will m8, like everything else. Look at Noah in the Bible.

100 percent fake.
Only adaptation exists.
/thread

Microevolution = overservable fact of adaptation
Microevolution = theory that microevolution can be extended (given time) to make new kinds of animals (ape to human, etc)
You have to remember that Science is necessarily athiestic because it tries to show how the world works with no supernatural phenomena.

>evolution provides the perfect arguments as to why the races are biologically different and will never be equal, why there are only two genders and they're biologically different and will never be equal, why it's defective to be gay or trans, why gender roles are real and shouldn't be perverted, why hierarchies are real and shouldn't be perverted, why property rights are real and shouldn't be perverted, why it's ok for humans to kill animals, ect ect, blowing out every liberal argument with the facts of reality
>"conservatives" throw all this out because their middle eastern book that's been mistranslated a dozen times and is ripping off other religions a dozen times said their jewish god made earth in 6 days

The theory of evolution is based on the empirically observed process of subspeciation, combined with the observation that mutations in genetics would affect probabilities of survival. Even most scientists concede that evolution is likely not perfectly accurate, though it is currently our best model. Note that there is no empirical evidence that supports the hypothesis of a God.

This

>Young Earth creationism is retarded
Well, if you believe in a sky daddy, it wouldn't really be that retarded cause he could do whatever he wanted, right?

Scientists are agnostic, not atheistic. Scientists simply acknowledge that the hypothesis of a God must be rejected in the absence of empirical evidence. They don't claim to be able to definitively disprove God, since proving a negative is essentially impossible. In addition, religion cannot be falsified by virtue of its construction and holds no value as a scientific theory.

Its fake obviously.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>well these bones are clearly different from today's men, they are clearly a new species

Attached: _69521959_bones-624.jpg (660x430, 40K)

none of this world actually exists or makes sense OP, you've made it all up as a coping mechanism.

Attached: thinking outside the box.jpg (250x220, 5K)

Its fake as fuck. There are sea crabs that have been around for 300 million years and they have not changed one bit. Thats kind of a red flag.

they've remained the same for 300 million years because they don't need to change. They are surviving easily how they are. Why fix what isn't broken?

Thats so fucking stupid you do realize that right? We are not fucking transformers that can change shape and size at will. You would be wize to remember we have gone through ice ages how come we are not hairy as fuck?

Why do people who live at the north pole for like 20 years not grow more body hair. Are you so fucking retarded to state the environment changed very slowly?

Sea crabs have abnormally long lifespans, and don't reproduce as often as most other species. In addition, just because the rare chance of a mutation could change survival probabilities doesn't necessarily mean that a mutation must occur or must be successful over a finite time span. We have evidence of mutations successfully gaining prominence in the gene pools of other species, and the fact that you can identify a slightly improbable occurrence does not discredit this observation.

Fuck you, you poof of nothing. Ooo a birds color changed EVOLUTION IS REAL GUISE.

Evolution is a joke at Canada's expense.

Salty canuck never evolved past ape tier intelligence...

The observations we make are not limited to color changes. The theory of evolution is based on the fact that the conditional probability of a creature with a mutation introducing the trait into its gene pool depends on environmental conditions. Evolution has not been irrefutably or exhaustively proven, but represents the model with the most empirical evidence at the present point in time. It is likely that there is at least some flaw in the hypothesized model.

because they had clothes you retard

Attached: descărcare (14).jpg (500x334, 79K)

There is no fucking evidence if there was we would not be having this discussion. If was real it wouldn't matter cause it takes to fucking long and it would fuck up and mutate into something that does not work in its current environment are you telling me evolution is self aware now and knows exactly when the start and stop and when a global calamity would occur and completely change its environment?

You really dumb fuck? How does evolution know that? You still get cold when outside.

honestly if you straigt up believe in the bible or quoran you really got some screws loose, adam and eve is a myth
although, at the same time, the human condition is incredible, we didn't just evolve to the point of survival, we evolved past it, we're alot smarter than we need to be to survive, and evolution alone couldnt have secured the perfection that is the caucasian humanoid,
niggers on the other hand... products of evolution, still animal-like beasts that will never be tamed
every ethnicity but the ape race is god's chosen, propelled forward in evolution by some unknown guiding force, what that force is remained unknown, aliens? who the fuck knows

There is evidence, just not conclusive evidence. For example, multiple studies have been completed on the subject of subspeciation and have reached confident conclusions that it likely occurs on some scale.

Mutations don't know how to adapt, and are in fact quite random. If a mutation is bad with respect to the organism's environment, then it decreases the likelihood that the creature would survive and perpetuate the trait. If the mutation happens to be good, the probability that the creature will survive and perpetuate the trait massively increases. This process can take extreme amounts of time, but environments also typically shift very gradually. When global calamities occur, it typically results in a mass extinction events. Such calamities are rare, however.

Why did we evolve past a ape then? Come on answer me that why did we or even how? Ape do just fine in nature. How come they haven't evolved at all no need for humans to be on earth. Earth would be fine with just apes so explain why we even exist and how.

>be man
>be cold
>make clothes
>be warm
>don't need hair anymore

>be man
>be cold
>don't make clothes
>mutation starts to appear and the genetic drift will be lead by natural selection
>people with hair on their bodies

Attached: 1497570441641.png (150x385, 38K)

Well OP all life comes from the same primordial goo, as my college professor told me. That means that whatever wood door you find in your way, you should treat it nicely because it is your cousin of 10000x degree.

No scientist claims we evolved from apes. Some scientists claim we evolved from a common ancestor of apes, meaning that some form of subspeciation eventually resulted in the formation of modern humans and modern apes.

i don't know if the mutation has been observed but i know that natural selection was several times

You brain dead fuck there was one just 12,000 years ago. They happen all the time.

Speciation is literally just a leap of logic. We never actually observed any.

The primary axiom of evolution is a lie:
youtube.com/watch?v=eY98io7JH-c

Mutations have been observed. In fact, they can even be induced.

To say it happened "12,000 years ago" would be wrong, because that suggests that the process happens instantaneously. Please cite evidence for this claim.

It is technically a "leap of logic" to some extent, but we need to create hypotheses based on evidence which often requires some extrapolation of known facts. Without a hypothesis, we have no theory to test.

Please transcribe the point of the video you intend to cite.

Yeah thats bs i have seen no evidence what so ever of ape like man in human history that goes back at least 50,000 years. If there was im sure they would have made temples and shit showing it.

It does exist, and it has been proven to work in small scale. It works because God designed life in general to try to compensate and overcome obstacles to existence.
Evolution: Built by God, but driven by Mother Nature.

Straight up fake, irrespective of God/religion.

Holy hell you are so dumb how long do you think it would for like 2 miles of soild ice to melt thats about the size of Russia if the earth very fucking slowly warmed up.

It would have been far more than 50,000 years ago. In fact, it would have been before humans were even a distinct species.

Here you go OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeIGrEtPMmE

Please state your point more clearly. This statement is nearly impossible to read.

Dude....we have been human way longer then you think there is actually evidence for that.

Evolution is real. God is real. Liberals hate this.

God made the big bang. God knew the code that would generate life. God knew single cell organisms would predate multi-cellular humans.

Why is it hard to understand for lefties and atheists and stubborn Christians?

God = Programmer
Science = Code

Straight up fake.

How do you define "human?" The exact genetic characteristics of modern humans are not precisely equivalent to our ancient ancestors.

i know that you can create mutation if you expose a lifeform to x rays, but i was reffering to the mutation caused by a mechanical/physiological action to the body, an influence caused by the environment like a group of people being exposed to some environment condition hundreds of generations (exemple: a group of people with dark pigmentation need vitamin D so they adapt having white skin)

Attached: Deinotherium_bozasi_JG.png (220x165, 34K)

God willed the universe into being, user.

No it is not. If you think it took 200 years for the ice age to be done with and it just slowly trickled back into the oceans you are one dumb mother fucker.

A baby being born with a genetic defect could be considered a mutation to some extent.

Entropy and evolution are mutually exclusive. Every time one a cell replicates itself, information is lost. Over time, so much genetic evidence is lost that cells cannot replicate anymore. How can more complex systems emerge with less information? Over time everything deteriorates to nothing, it doesn't become more complex.

The length of the ice age has no bearing on the validity of evolution.

This

yeah, interesting, yeah it could

it doesn’t say any of those things, lol bongs trying to moralize based off of a theory which is changing constantly, pathetic

It's still retarded because it flies in the face of mountains of scientific evidence. You pretty much have to be delusional and willfully ignorant to believe the Earth is only 4000 years old.

Not saying you can't still believe in creationism. For example, that a god kicked off the big bang, created all the physical laws that resulted in the planets forming, life being created and evolving, etc. Not something I ascribe to personally, but at least it isn't completely at odds with our current understanding of the universe and there's nothing to disprove it.

Kys right this second

Certain genetic defects, such as autism, are gaining prevalence in modern society due to the improved ability of autistic people to handle the types of labor presented in their 21st century environment. Future humans could be predominantly autistic for this reason.

Evolution is misguided. Creation is true. Would you say a beautiful painting evolved or was it created? Everything has one Creator.

Holy shit is that ture? I must google this.

Neither. Stop being such a child. In an infinite universe, we most likely came to be by mere chance. Since the universe is infinite, it had to happen somewhere.
Stop looking for meaning where there is none. We make our own meaning in the form of egregores, with our all powerful minds.

PRAISE KEK

They are not mutually exclusive. A reaction can be favored by thermodynamics and be associated with a decrease in entropy. See Gibbs Free Energy.

yeah this phenomenon is named genetic drift through natural selection

While I respect your stance, most atheists, most, seem to stop at "hey dinosaur means no jebus I can beat my meat and be a nihilistic hedonist, gib me muh welfare" and proceed to be smug leftists. Bringing up such things as this sends them reeling into denial and fantasy.
Granted in my opinion it's because they're morons. The egalitarian atheist cares little for facts aside those that fully support said beating of his meat.

My best guess is everything you see and know is energy and we have created this hell realm our self's out of fear and empathy to another. Its been proven everything is just energy. Thinking other wise is lying to your self.

Yes. Our DNA is digital. Just like light can be expressed mathematically as a particle photon or a non-particle wavelength, so too can DNA. Instead of a,c,g, and t it also works as 0,1,2, and 3. It's a quartery information system. It works just like copying a file from a hard drive to a disk, then making copies from the disk to another disk so on and so forth. Your cells contain around 3.2 gigs of genetic information and every time they replicate one to four bits of info is lost. Over time so much info is lost cells can't replicate anymore due to data degradation and death ensues.

no
also nobody believs in "a sky daddy"

I agree that many atheists are unnecessarily pretentious. I think that people who support evolution theory should try to politely present their ideas in an unpretentious and friendly manner. They should also acknowledge that evolution may not be perfect, and will likely be adjusted in the future as more evidence is discovered.

Genetic entropy is deteriorating the information.
There was one and only one creative input that occurred from the beginning - all mutations are typographical errors int he novel (genome). This is a proven fact. Name one beneficial mutation that resulted in an addition of information to any genome in any species. Can't find one? Because they don't exist. Humans lose 2-5% fitness per generation, and will soon be gone (50-100 generations). Same with all species on earth.

Of course evolution isn't real what do you think we all came from retarded fish frogs. Oh wait... yeah it's real. Evolution is really the best explanation for the variety of life on the planet. I don't think it disproves God or anything though. It shouldn't destroy anyone's faith.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>evolution

Attached: Tipper of fedoras.gif (263x396, 649K)

digits don't lie...

Please provide evidence that cells and genetics can only strictly deteriorate. Also, physical fitness is declining because it no longer provides an advantage in our modern environment. It's survival of the most adaptable, not survival of the fittest.

I've always thought that it was God driven, and the "from clay" line referring to Adam wasn't literal, it was meant to be read as "raw matter." Most people living at the time the bible was written more, or less understood the life cycle, and saw the Earth itself as the start of the cycle. The recent findings of "90% of species came into existence at the same time" supports this idea.

Attached: Lifecycle.jpg (1800x1018, 231K)

There needed to be a catalyst to change from that to us. That catalyst was divine intervention.

That is a complicated issue brother, but if you have had any college, this book should not be too hard to understand for you: amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-John-C-Sanford/dp/0981631606/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530387084&sr=8-1&keywords=genetic entropy

Read it and you will understand why. Dr. Sanford is the most famous and influential population geneticist of the 20th century. Peace out.

evolution could be tool of god.

There is no such thing as a photon. Do you have to shovel your drive way every day cause all of the photons the sun puts there? No you dont.

and the earth is flat, right?

Attached: 865b6592edf72231240e972a4db3a7ad--prehistoric-animals-of-late.jpg (564x491, 25K)

Unfortunately I don't presently have time to purchase and read this book. It sounds like an interesting concept, but it appears that the premise of the book is to prove that genetic information is presently deteriorating. This doesn't mean it couldn't have gained complexity in the past, but that modern creatures are experiencing an accumulation of negative mutations.

Your eyes must hurt from all them photons hey...dummy.

>Only adaptation exists.
Only [insert synonym here] exists? That's what you've got? God help me. Can we all stop pretending like the Old Testament was written by God Himself instead of by a bunch of savages living in the desert? Can we please understand that the concept of a billion years didn't even exist and they had no reason to even conceive of it? Evolution is Adaptation. Adaptation is Evolution. Both Adaptation and Evolution are Mutation, but not all Mutations are Adaptation or Evolution.

You all should be marveling in the complexity of God's creation, not arguing with Atheist hipsters over a creation story made for double digit IQ sand niggers that couldn't read.

The rate of beneficial mutations is zero, because 50% of the genome encodes 6 levels of information (3 frameshifts forward, 3 backward). If you try and "improve" on one, you destroy 5 other levels of information in half the genome. This makes improvement mathematically impossible. Project Encode uncovered this. There is as much as 7% sequence variability between two individial humans. (Monkeys are NOT 98% similar - they are closer to 14% similar when looking at sequence - the "98%" similar myth is based on outdated and flawed old hybridization experiments.)

but you could download abd read dysgenics by richard lynn, very good book btw with hundreds of studies and statistics

gwern.net/docs/genetics/selection/1996-lynn-dysgenics.pdf

This.
And DEVOLUTION too.

Today's apes are ex humans. I'm serious.

Attached: 250px-Lundgren_Ivan_Drago.jpg (250x280, 19K)

Pls explain to me how any of this is Devine in any way shape or form. We are living in hell not fucking paradise. If god created all this he is one sadistic fuck.

Also, adaptation always reduces genetic information. Some of the most adapted animals are the mot inbred (most cheetahs have holes in their sculls because they are so inbred.) Where is the wellspring of new information is all adaptation only reduces information? There is none.

Evolution is how things must be, given that you have beings that reproduce and share their DNA with their offspring. Whether or not God made this world with these rules are something you can at least contemplate, but refusing to believe in evolution means that you are an ignorant literal retard

Attached: ardi-recon440.jpg (440x766, 133K)

While I have not studied genetics in any serious depth (in fact, I personally dislike biology), it may be possible that this fact is only true as a result of the complexity of modern creatures. Thus, this may merely indicate an upper bound on biological complexity. If a single-cell organism with minimally complex genetic information were to mutate, it would seem that a decrease in complexity would also be impossible.

O yes cause evolution is the only way to explain this. Kys sheep.

Aren't those bullshit numbers based on non-encoding DNA?

I could handle them being pretentious, if they weren't so damned stupid and ignorant about it. If you believe in evolution, truly, and it isn't Solely some means for you to go live your life shirking morals because again as said, "hey, no Jebus yay", only adding it to your a-theism, and yet still come to conclusions the modern typical atheist does such as that everyone on the world, every race, is extremely the same, despite all the various racial/subracial groups going their own way living their own areas for tens of thousands of years by some amazing coincidence, despite all of what you SAY you believe when it's nice and fluffy and meat-beaty good, as modern liberal egalitarians do...
you're fucking dumb. You think like an ideologue, not a scientific thinker, you deny facts against thoughts you don't like, and USE evolution to merely wriggle-weasel yourself mentally out of one little aspect, theology, for your thought process. And that's pathetic dishonest bitch shit.

I GUESS what I'm saying is, Atheists want religious people to live up to intentionally unattainable standards, and yet those same motherfucks, won't live up to their own, unless it's the most lazy mortherfuck attributes like "hey there's no god let's nihilism, lulz at religious people I smart, yet don't need to accept reality or aspects of core tenants of my entire worldview where I don't like it." Fucking stupid. Immensely fucking stupid.

The hairiest people on Earth live around the Med.

See pic related.

Attached: Bodyhair_map_according_to_American_Journal_of_Physical_Anthropology_and_other_sources.jpg (1357x628, 378K)

100% of the genome is actively transcribed and functional. Project encode proved this and it has had evolutionary geneticists scratching their heads ever since.