FIA conspiring for (((them)))?

Don't worry, I didn't mean to post this in /o/. However, as I was watching thus video and looking through the comments, something hit me. Not many people here may know much about F1 so I'll try to keep it simple. Basically, the only nigger driver in F1 is Hamilton who drives for Mercedes, and he's been pretty much dominating ever since 2014. His biggest rival is Vettel, driving for Ferrari, and he's been constantly getting sanctioned. That's all fine and dandy until you realize Hamilton did THE EXACT same thing as Vettel in another race this year, blocking another driver in qualifying, but he did not get ANY penalty or warning whatsoever. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, either. Ferrari have been constantly under investigation because of allegations by Mercedes, and the (((FIA))) complied. Since the (((FIA))) id the regulatory body of Formula 1, is it possible they're just another kike organization who are planning to make the sole nigger driver the champion by any means necessary, in order to further (((their))) plot?

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-202745.jpg (1080x2160, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GOEorrE4mY
youtube.com/watch?v=YqYPU3MNqHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont care about racey-racey go fast faggotry

It cpuld have dire ramifications if what I say is true. How do you think things will look like if the only nigger in the series keeps dominating?

Ive never watched F1, but i watch the motorcycle equivilent, MotoGP. However, ive seen a few interviews with Hamilton, and the interviewer always brings up the fact that hes a black man racing in F1...
Motorsports are primarily a European thing, so im sure some diversity crusader is horrified by all of the white (inb4 "hurrdurr spain white) faces prominently displayed.

Nvm, this confirms it. (((Mercedes))) is owned by (((them))) and so is the (((FIA))).

Attached: FB_IMG_1530380570437.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

Like Mercedes makes a better car than Ferrari now
>having this much brain damage.

They've always made a big deal of the fact that Hamilton is black, but ever since he moved to Mercedes, he's been constantly dominating, put in the spotlight and he's always trying to draw attention. He has the personality and clothing of a Soundcloud rapper who blew up.

F1 has been destroyed by the SJW safety-first crowd. Halo, huuuge run off areas, safety car starts in the wet, etc. I don’t want to see anybody get hurt, but it’s like poker without money at this point. The sport, as great as it was, is dead.

This was never about the cars, only about the fact that the FIA has been constantly helping Hamilton out ever since 2014. When Brawn GP dominated in 2009 because of their blown diffuser, the rules were changed to ban it the very next year. Mercedes has been going at it for almost 5 years now, and they've always gotten a free pass, while Ferrari has always been coming under fire.

I know, and it really hurts as a long time fan. It hasn't been any fun for almost a decade now.

I don't even watch F1 anymore.. only quick recap on their yt channel, those are actually nicely edited.. although, Hamilton dick sucking is evident even there, every few vids are about Hamilton, it's all so boring...

>black people are winning at basketball
>what are we going to do, Jow Forums?!

Attached: 21782701-9E58-47EC-A973-64C52F85F6AE.jpg (250x250, 17K)

I don't watch niggerball

Attached: 831.jpg (890x876, 66K)

I feel your pain. I heard Moto GP is still supposed to be good, as is rally, but I still miss F1 of old. I don’t think it’s coming back though. Jean Tods fear of lawsuits drove in the final nails.

Why worry about it? F-1 isn't about the drivers anymore it's about the technology.
I'm surprised that no one has proposed a driverless car in F-1 yet. It would run faster times, better lines and be more exciting than watching the pole sitter finish first.
Formula - E is the future anyhow.

Attached: gen-2-formula-e_sydney.jpg (500x281, 50K)

Schumacher was the best. F2004 was the last year that was good.

Hamilton is by far a better driver then Vettel hands down. Ferarri hasn't had an impressive season in a while.

Jesus Christ you brainless shill, my problem isn't (just) that the nigger Hamilton is constantly winning, but that he's unjustly helped to do so by the (((FIA))). Fuck off back to whatever hole you hibernate in and go claim your money from the JIDF.

I start hearing this just as I get into it. Will it change for th better?

youtube.com/watch?v=3GOEorrE4mY

Attached: ayrton-senna.png (840x441, 92K)

WRC hasn't been much fun for a while now, with Ogier constantly dominating there as well with little to no competition. I don't know about MotoGP, except that Marquez is basically a nigger with the way he behaves on and off the track. He's an idiot and seems like the Hamilton of MotoGP.

Formula E is libtard crap, even moreso than F1. Batteries have no place in cars, the only way forward is hudrogen and eventually fusion, but stop pretending you're doing the world a favour by driving an electric car. The lithium quarries, processes and factories involved in making such a car are far more damaging to the environment than a modern ICE car is.

Yes, it's another plot by the filthy kikes, the FIA president is (((Jean Todt))) a vile blood-sucking kike.
Every. Fucking. Time.

You're /myguy/, britbong. I miss hearing the German and Italian anthems one after the other at the end of a race.

RoC says otherwise. The only reason Vettel didn't win last year is because of bad luck and the FIA rigging the game for Mercedes. Niggers can't even build a modern country and you expect one to drive a piece of carbon fibre on wheels at speeds of up to 300kph and G-forces equivalent to a fighter jet well? Shill some more.

As for racing, as it stands right now, the racing is more competitive then in F-1. Everyone drives pretty much the same car with a minimum of fuckery.
Otherwise the only real race in the world is the 24 hours of LeMans.

Unfortunately not. Killer video you posted. Cars looked cool and no runoff areas made it important to keep it on the track, which made it exciting. Those days are gone.

I would honestly prefer driverless cars at this point if it meant we could go back to classic tracks and aerodynamics.

Very unlikely. Regulations planned for the next few years want to simplify the cars at the expense of speed. It's a shadow of its former self. 2009 was the last relatively good year.

Mercedes has far and away had the best car for the entire turbo hybrid era. Ferrari is getting close and Red Bull still has the best chassis but keeps using shitty engines.

I feel like that’s been engineered by his handlers. Back in his first couple seasons he was just a goofy kid who could drive really well.

Yeah, totally, where Toyota races by themselves in LMP1 and Porsche wrecks everyone in GT Pro. F1 used to be extremely competitive, and lots of teams used to compete for the title. In the early noughties, Ferrari, McLaren-Mercedes, BMW-Williams and Renault were constantly winning, and you also had up and coming teams like Jaguar, Toyota and Honda. In F2 everyone has the same car as well, and look how crap it is because of it. Before LeClerc made the jump to Alfa Romeo Sauber in F1, he was winning by miles, yet the cars were all the same.

I see. Well, I don’t know much about WRC competition wise, but at least they haven’t paved the side of the roads with gigantic runoff areas and don’t seem to cancel races if they seem a little “unsafe”. I take what I can get at this point. Been thinking about going backwards and looking at old F1 races as well.

It's ironic, (((Todt))) used to work for Ferrari during Schumacher's glory days. Now he's fucking everything up for them.

They also drive temporary city circuits so the walls are always inches away waiting for you to fuck up.

And don’t get me started on the aero and DRS. F1 seems bent on killing itself.

Agree. Mosley was much better.

Eventually driverless cars would get too perfect and there would be no excitement. Passing opportunities are created by the leading driver making a mistake.

WRC is still very dangerous, the only thing to protect drivers and bystanders are the cars and guard rails, but that's nothing compared to thd Group B era. Fatalities were common back then.

F1 is for the worst proles, just stop watching it.

And watching men playing with rubber balls is somehow not the most faggoty thing on earth. Get fucked.

You’re right. I was thinking about radio controlled cars. Fat geeks controlling them while munching crisps, but at least the tracks could stay cool.

Easy for you to say, but I've been watching it ever since I was a kid, when it used to be really good and exciting. Now it's a shadow of its former self, but it still hurts letting it go.

That's what E-Sports is for my dude. You can start watching the official F1 E-Sports series.

it has to be done
i used to be a Häkkinen fan as a little kid, don't ask why

Hmm, maybe so but it doesn’t seem so appealing when you say it. There’s no way I can win this, maybe it’s time to accept that it’s over.

But I can’t help wondering wtf Liberty Media thought when they bought it. I don’t think adding “celebrities” and “entertainment” is gonna help when FIA have destroyed the essentials.

Not a big fan but I have a family member who is, so I watched this and the last few races.

This is definitely interesting. Dunno if it proves much of anything tho. However from a layman's perspective Vettel seemed to pretty much outclass all of the other racers despite his finish, didn't he end up at like 13th because of the starting incident then climb like 10 places?

Personally I like Vettel and Ricardo.

Was there any ambiguity about this? Imagine being this clueless.
You think it's (((((((((((((((them)))))))))))))?
Black people are a source of endless consumer revenue from Yuropoors crammed up in a Brutalist housing block.
They all want to fantasize about being Lou Wiss Hamilton, and they buy stupid shit.
You think a mindless corporation is going to let that revenue go?
Whites love revenue-farming whites.

Attached: 1528595690581.jpg (1114x730, 227K)

Sure Vettel did good, but Hamilton was probably coasting. Especially since F1 has turned into a multi race endurance competition. There is no refueling, you get penalized if stuff breaks, and aero regs make it hard to pass anyway. Drivers are rarely flat out anymore.

That’s how fpv drone racing works.

I used to be a Schumacher and Ferrari fan, but I loved Hakkinen and his rivalry with Schumi. Never really liked Alonso at Renault.

You are right, except it's (((whites))) who love revenue-farming whites.

(((They))) have been playing favorites with Hamilton for years. He's a good driver, sure, but they are absolutely looking the other way on all his bullshit.

Oh and Hamilton is likely bi. Do an image search, no straight man would go out in public like that.

He is a good driver, and I agree they overlooked a lot of his bullshit, especially his first seasons, but they tend to do that to some degree with the golden boys. He did try to pull the black card once, but Mosley called him out immediately and Hamilton had to come before him in person and apologize. I respect Mosley for that and Hamilton never tried any of that shit again.

>FIA being shit
In other news, sun is hot.
Haven't watched an F1 race since 2006. Seems like nowadays someone like Montoya would just not be allowed to race, even though he was a major source of entertainment.
F1 used to reflect the masculine aspects of racing, high revving engines going at very high speeds.
Modern ones seem to be everything wrong with auto industry. Bloated looking chassis with small engines choke full with hybrid technology.
DRS making racing feel artificial.
This year while I follow both, I have only watches actual races from Indycar, which has actual made a step in the right direction with their new aero.
All in all Racing seems to be on its way out

>Racing seems to be on its way out
As is everything even remotely masculine, it feels like.

I have a theory that the vitality of MotoRacing is equivalent to the amount of sporty cars bought by women, because if even women are interested in such cars, then men must be beyond the moon.
Nowdays even "men" choose to drive Jukes and crossovers.

You're more of a "sex with little boys" fan. Typical British pedo. Nothing new here.

They want to see blacks dominate in every single sport

Even at the high school level - the coaches purposely do not choose white kids for any of the star positions thanks to the NFL nigger meme.

This - and they removed the V12 - now they use some ecoboost V6 garbage that sounds like a lawnmower, it's "for the environment"

spectator sports
who gives a fuck

all of media MUST have niggers in the spotlight
ALL OF IT

Look at the bigger picture

Bloated or not they are fast as fuck, some old lap records have been beaten.

Getting rid of the grid girls is bullshit though.

shouldn't you be busy rooting for your nigger sportsball team?

Attached: 26a42e6b5a54ff062209b85c570d2ec9.jpg (718x559, 112K)

When are you gonna produce another Hitler or start another world war? We kinda need it.

Possibly, but let's not forget that Ferrari was totally dominant for years when Schumacher was driving for them. Entirely possible that has as much to do with this as anything.

Only because of the massive tyres and aero, they are much faster in the corners and are thus able to beat most records left untouched since 2004.

Not totally. Maybe a couple of years but Schumacher basically rebuilt the team from scratch into a frontrunner, and they always had close races with McLaren, Williams and Renault.

But that is exactly the point.
It took them 12 years to start breaking records again.
They may be fast but they do not capture the heart

>FIA
>Not backing Ferrari constantly.

"F.I.A." even stands for "Ferrari International Assistance".

Like F1 could ever be “safe” or “for the environment”. It’s always going to oppose those values at a fundamental level. F1 should never have given an inch beyond the reasonable security measures that did not affect racing (cockpit construction and such).

>Not many people here may know much about F1
Yes, that's why its got millions and millions of people watching it. Great assessment there user.

Literally everything the FIA has done in the past decade proves you wrong. "Ferrari International Assistance" but Ferrari hasn't won a title since 2007, and that was because Alonso and Hamilton kept stepping on each others' toes.

That did replace grid girls with grid lolis.

At least that is nice no?

Laughable.

View count has been on a downward trend for quite a few years. Idk how many Jow Forumsacks also browse /o/.

I do. I don't watch Formula 1 because I find it boring as all hell. Super GT is better in every conceivable way.

The cars are fast because the aero glues them to the ground so hard it disturbs the airflow for the next car, making it impossible to overtake. Not a good development at all.

There are many racing series far better than F1 at this point. It's exciting that DTM and Super GT will be unifying regulations.

>Ferrari hasn't won a title since 2007

Because Ferrari just isn't that good.

FIA even gives Ferrari $70 million per year extra just for being Ferrari.
But the Ferrari engineers still keep fucking up.
Stupid fanboys only like Ferrari because "Hurrr derp it's RED!!!! OMG A RED CAR!!!!!"

To be fair, I've never heard anyone bring up the fact Hamilton is black. To be honest, I haven't heard anyone bring him up in relation to anything outside F1.

WRC stopped being fun when the Lancia retired.

Attached: smh.jpg (642x305, 105K)

Possibly the last really great season as well. I remember Hamilton getting stuck in gravel traps where there is tarmac now. Alonso should have won it, I don’t think McLaren and FIA was fair to him.

*Lancia team

Don't forget Ford bribing their way to a victory to celebrate the 50th anniversary of their '66 win.

F1 is an engineering competition.
It's a showcase what white people can build if they are given enough resources.
This does make the races itself less interesting, true, but like you both say you can watch different motor sports for that.

The Lancia Stratos and Audi Quattro Sport S1 were aesthetically the two best rally cars of all time, prove me wrong.

FIA, under Mosley, was really good at handling that. At perceived racism (which was doubtful even that) at the Spanish GP, Mosley issued a single warning that if it was to repeat F1 would immediately ban that race without discussion. OTOH, when Hamilton tried to pull the Black card Mosley forced him to publicly apologize within hours. I respected Mosley’s handling of this. I think he said something like “F1 will not become football” which pissed a lot of people off.

I'm not up-to-date with F1. Has this record been broken?

youtube.com/watch?v=YqYPU3MNqHw

That’s all good and in the DNA of F1. The problems are the destroyed tracks, inane aero regs and ugly halo.

Then you haven't been looking nearly long enough.

>Everyone drives pretty much the same car with a minimum of fuckery.

They actually do a lot of development on the motors and gearboxes.
Just not on the battery and aero yet.

And it is really relevant to the development of road cars (ignore the gypsy who lives in the past, electric cars are the future).

And now Lancia only makes a supermini meant for Italy only. It's fucking depressing.

Can't ever forget that.

Unless somebody can come up with some way to make batteries with less weight and higher capacity, electric cars are a pipe dream.

Yes, in 2017 by Hamilton. Only because Mercedes has the most powerful engine and Monza is mostly flat out.

>"Hurr durr le epic gypsy meme"
And you say I'm living in the past. I'm far more forward thinking than you. Electric cars are shit with batteries. If you have a hydrogen powered engine or fusion reactor doing the work, that's a whole different story. Piss off you neanderthal.

No he didn't

Even that ugly halo is quite interesting from an engineering standpoint.

Aero will be hugely simplified from next year on, to make overtaking easier.
Which in a way is a shame because it's pretty amazing how current F1 aero works - they basically solved the issue of stalling which is still haunting airplane designers today.

Have you even ever driven an electric car in your life?

They are great because you can "fill up" at home.
That is, assuming you don't live in a gypsy filled shithole where they will steal your charging cable for the copper inside HAHA.

From a purely aesthetic POV, I'd add to that list the Lancia Fulvia, Alpine A110, Alfa Romeo GTV6 and Ferrari 275 GTB & 308, to name a few.

Attached: 275GTB06003.jpg (633x511, 134K)