Political /komics

Attached: 2014-06-23-one-school-shooting-per-week.jpg (950x297, 119K)

This thread is sure to end well.

Attached: 1463759645996.jpg (900x594, 163K)

standing by to derail if necessary

It was Jews
Kill all Communists
Right wing retards
Ancap
Gun control
No step

>If you had a gun someone could take it and kill you!
Is this really how low-t beta orbiters think?

>Jow Forums in current year

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (588x823, 109K)

yes

Yes we do. Also...

Californian gun owner here. I love living in the Bay Area and I support every law limiting gun ownership.

I hate you manlet faggots with your disgusting plastic AR and your garbage Lego gun accessories. Not only are you an embarrassment to real gun owners you are the worst bunch of whiny faggots on this board with your AR general spam shitting up discussions that don't praise your little black dildo.

Not only do you embarrass yourself but you also embarrass America's military by taking a weapon of war and turning into a toy for civilian use. There should be a separation from the military and civilian use. You don't go through the training or take part in the community that the rifle is actually intended and used for. Further degrading military service with your morbid obesity and sub par intelligence that you show off on a daily basis.

The people I know here in the Bay Area that are gun nuts are failures as human beings. Almost all are divorced men with children that drank the Republican koolaid and can no longer make decisions without spouting some kind of political meme whenever you talk to them. It gets very tiresome to even hold a basic conversation with them since it will devolve into political retardation.

Not to dwell on the negative aspect to much I do own 3 shotguns and 2 actual hunting rifles that actually see use. The shotguns were handed down to me from my late father and the rifles are from my great uncle that landed on Utah beach in ww2 and lived the remainder of his life on a small piece of land in a flea spec of a town in New Mexico raising horses.

The best laugh I ever had on this board is pictures posted by AR owners in California with the stock turned into some kind of foam dildo. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I hope that in the remainder of Trump's two terms, there's extreme levels of violence because I would love nothing more than to recreate a modern day "Sherman's March to the Sea."

This is a pretty lame pasta. It's trying way too hard.

This copypasta is all over the place my man. Read a good bait thread for proper inspo, this is just bad.

That's what I call a fishing web.

I honestly can't tell what this post is.

Attached: 1530207386815.png (940x300, 28K)

wow redpanels got lazy

Attached: DwxU2mu.png (609x751, 238K)

>flossing
you're kidding

If you're not mentally prepared to fight, you better just take dick.
armed and unwilling to kill might be the most dangerous way to be

>This pasta

Attached: 385AB01219004FB2AB49BDD88085C5C7.jpg (468x571, 65K)

dunno if this counts

Attached: 1525972507061.jpg (363x600, 35K)

That’s stonetoss

No exaggeration, yes.

@38410923
You're trying too hard. No (You) for you

Attached: 1ba.gif (500x374, 2.81M)

well I mean has redpanels taken action against him for stealing his style

>reading the manual
Okay it's a comic, but I can only suspend my disbelief so much.

Attached: Black Appropriation.jpg (686x1024, 91K)

Attached: Stop Hitting Yourself.png (1160x420, 142K)