Why don't you blieve in Satan Jow Forums?

The Christians are right about one thing; Satan IS the God of the Universe! Not the "Satan/Devil" of the bible, the God Satan.

Satan/Lucifer as a real being.
"Yaweh/Jehova" of the bible is a fictitious entity, and the people behind coercing this lie, are the true deceivers of humanity and the masters of lies. This is evident in the many contradictions within the Judeo/Christian Bible, revealing this text to be the work of human beings who had occult knowledge and infused it with power to make it credible, and to incite fear in order to control.
Christianity was a reaction to the original Pagan religions, labeled as "Satanism" meaning "enemy/adversary" in Hebrew.
Satanism is actually the original religion of humanity. Satanism is based upon the ancient religions that predated Judaism and Christianity from hundreds to thousands of years.
The Original Gods [Demons] were unjustly labeled as monsters and branded as "evil" to keep humanity from spiritual knowledge. Because of this, the human race has drastically degenerated both spiritually and intellectually.

Satan wants you to transcend your humanity, Satan wants you to have occult knowledge,
Satan wants his followers to prosper in all affairs.
Satan wants you to abandon all types of falsehoods.
Satan wants you to embrace life.

And yes, Satan actually wants you to honour and protect your kin. The jews are Satan's biggest enemy.

Ave Satanas!

Attached: Lucifer Satan.png (800x1004, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

10losttribes.com/amalek-the-nazi.html
satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hail Satan!

he's humanity's enemy anyone who sides with him is a traitor.

hell doesn't exist
You are far too stupid to post here

no masters
no gods
fuck outta here with this nonsense

Nah, anyone who sides with ¸Xtianity, Pisslam and other semetic filth is a traitor.

Attached: 1530109978976.png (607x640, 500K)

*snap*

well i'm sold. Hail Satan!

The etymology of "satan" means enemy. All the giants in the bible are white people.

> 10losttribes.com/amalek-the-nazi.html

joyofsatan.com

you're most likely going to hell user.

Luciferianniggers should be shot in the body, not the head.

Hell is a nice place fyi.
Even if I die, I will always be back.
satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html

You’re fucking retarded.

People think not knowing about occult knowledge safeguards them from from the occult. Really, it just lets the occult continue to control them without them understanding what's going on. Being blind doesn't protect you.

Attached: a satan sucks1.png (525x417, 146K)

Satan is the one leading the jews right now.

Attached: Resplendent!.jpg (715x528, 65K)

Satan is ruler of earth not the universe dumbass. You're a fucking traitor.

I only know of the god Shamash, and of Ninsun, who's son wrestled the bull of heaven and walked the far journey, and slew the watchman of the forests

I don't believe in a physical manifestation of Satan, but I know evil is real and that's close enough. I'm not religious, but for whatever reason there are evil people in the world and they must be resisted. Maybe it is a pig monster thing in a flaming pit pulling the strings, but I don't know and can never know so I don't put a lot of thought into it. Evil must be fought regardless of where it comes from.

Revelation 20:10 English Standard Version

and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur

thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur

where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Attached: A 1.png (621x535, 20K)

Revelation 20 English Standard Version (ESV)
The Thousand Years
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.

Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.

Hail Satan
Praise the Ancient Ones
Glory to the eternal chaos

Attached: 14915081070.jpg (382x385, 15K)

This. All abrahamic religion was created to opress anybody who isn't a jew.