I finally figured out why Southerners are borderline retarded...

I finally figured out why Southerners are borderline retarded. They have extremely low levels of magnesium in their soil. High Magnesium levels in soil mean more magnesium in our food sources from crops. Feels good not living in the shit South.

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-110737.png (2560x1440, 1.24M)

That explains why Texas is the best southern state, hopefully we'll just secede when you guy have your 2nd Civil War.

Regional iq is skewed by blacks. White Southerners aren't any more dumb than other whites. Perhaps a bit less sophisticated, but I don't think it has much to do with this. Open mind, though. I'll research. I'm not a southerner, but I usually like the folksy charm.

Im pretty sure its white Southern farmers to blame for their shit farmeing practices in the south. Look how the liberal west coast has plentiful magnesium in their soil

Also:
>Conterminous

I was taught contiguous. Is this a regional difference? No one says conterminous in the Northeast.

where the fuck is the magnesium going?
is literal shit being moved away and deposited elsewhere or are there specific crops that suck the land dry of it

efem

Attached: 17f661f57f2c75a41a7b23047f569f36.jpg (500x689, 45K)

Tobacco and cotton take a lot of nutrients from the soil, more so than most other crops.

Attached: 5127BF82-7E08-4035-A13F-15BFEB5BBB01.jpg (1234x896, 550K)

Can Oklahoma get an annexation, from Texas when you do secede plz.

This is admittedly pretty striking for a few hundred years. Do we know about magnesium distribution in the precolonial US? Could this be natural?

Doesn't iodized salt change the average IQ of a regions population? Diet is extremely important for mental development.

how the fuck does magnesium affect intelligence

I have no clue. I got this picture from the official government website for USGS

read into cotton production depleting mineral storages in the soil, it’s been a cash crop for almost 300 years in the south.

those are black people, you idiot

Attached: african-american-population-map.png (950x766, 156K)

If southern crops are low in magnesium, it could mean something. Out of curiosity, I looked up broccoli and spinach, which are considered good sources of magnesium, and neither are grown in the magnesium-light area. Coincidence?

Blacks cause magnesium depletion in soil? As if the violenct crime wasn't enough?

Are you retarded?
Huh, that is interesting....

Borderline??

The majority of our food isn’t grown here moron.