What about going NoFap for months while reading the Holy Bible while praying all the time...

What about going NoFap for months while reading the Holy Bible while praying all the time? What would happen to my brain?

Attached: pope-and-bible.jpg (610x407, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mysticknowledge.org/Practice_of_Brahmacharya.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Bible would prevent your sexual frustration from being turned into aggression.

I mastered the principle of transmutation a long time ago kiddo

further brainwashed with no hope of recovery

You will end up like Levi Jensen rambling on Jow Forums.

Attached: levisteeth.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>popery

I'm on a 2 month no fap and I've never felt better. Were all going to make it guys

Attached: 1427019412271.jpg (503x709, 178K)

Write to Pope Francis to find out

Amazing things user, when you open yourself up in genuine prayer God will be with you. Good luck walking the path it is anything but easy

Cool pic

Attached: 1529421692276.jpg (1248x1776, 440K)

brainwashed with anti-Christ ian beliefs and teaching, its either one or the other.

Attached: fedora faggot.png (600x825, 679K)

you'll become more saintly, remember the devil/evil spirts will try to kill your trust faith in traditional catholic doctrine, they might kill you but dont let them/him kill your trust faith belief in god.

Is Satan the material world?

Yeah; you should die to escape him
I can help you with that if you want

Do you really know what you're talking about?

Don't worry, you'll be by jesus side, free from all the evil of this world

no, hes a condemned angel that has promoted and taught humans ideas beliefs that attack Christianity, god and his virginal mother, angels and condemned sprits influence everyone, so if some dude attacks you for believing god theres three possible reasons why, 1. they're indoctrinated with anti-Christian teachs and they're rationalising off those beliefs teachings, 2.they're being influenced by some evil spirt, 3. it's both..

Christians prepare for glory!! glory?.. have you gone mad, theres no victory to be had here only death or worse.. well that's an easy choice for us, heretic, Christians never retreat, Christians never surrender on the faith. lulz xD let each man search his own soul, and while you're at it search your own.. sry i just had to.

So Satan can be represented by the material world I guess, making people unhealthy, unhappy, without the possibility of escaping our individuality and thoughts through prayer and so stay trapped into the illusion of matter, and spend more cash $$$, with a never ending quest of satisfaction. Telling people faith is for morrons when no one ever told them what this concept really mean in a theological vocabulary. I just have some conception of God but I wondered about the big picture of satan.

his essentially history's biggest loser and serves now as god's and the blessed Virgin mary's garbage man, he takes the trash with him, if god cannot convert you he'll let the devil harass you until either you convert or die.

I have successfully been doing NoFap since January 1, 2018. AMA

By the principle of theotropism, I surrender

Does it changed your world perception?

I’ve been successful since October last year.

Yes. I went from a spaghetti autist to somebody who can look people in the eye and call them out on their shit.
>feels good to be free
>feels good to not have my snake stepped on
>feels good to keep my energy instead of giving it away to transdimensional vampire witches

Attached: 20150404_163516.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

congratulations my bretheren

You would begin to wear robes and develop a taste for children, don't do it.

>t. Prot faggot sweating about the lost usb he borrowed from Jared Fogle

>mfw no fap is easy as hell for me bc no libido and horrorible memories of PIED

Attached: rare-soviet-pepe-1229788.png (500x566, 105K)

You'd become a faggot and a race traitor

Attached: 1458512464456.png (571x618, 111K)

You'll start talking to God.

I assume the Jews would appreciate you wasting your time

\
Only one man has ever nofapped for life. He said at the end of his life it was his greatest accomplishment.

His name was Isaac Newton.

After 60+ days of nofap I start to obsess over prostitutes, not worth it. I will keep the fapping, fuck these "benefits".

Nothing but the goodness of the Lord.

One man?? I don't.

Nofap unironically fixes so many problems. I tried it for a week a month ago. Felt like a real human being again, with no anxiety or depression. Fucking amazing shit. I actually became noticeably more heterosexual as well, my interest in women increased. It also made the acne on my face disappear gradually. Now it's almost gone.

Attached: 8nLFCVP.png (657x527, 51K)

I, too, am no fap since Jan 1st. Even the idea of it just seems weird to me now. I mean, making yourself cum; artificially stimulating yourself whilst alone and staring at a screen; essentially fucking yourself. It seems weird and I don't even feel the slightest temptation to ever do it again. Only the thought of cumming with a girl and, ideally, in a healthy sexual relationship with a loving partner has any real appeal to me these days.

mysticknowledge.org/Practice_of_Brahmacharya.pdf

Read above. The FINAL AND ABSOLUTE REDPILL, OP

Attached: Untitled.png (520x520, 138K)

Next to that, NoFap is like modern days veganism lol
Thx!

Do the Tibetan five rites while on the nofap

Fuck your pope

Attached: pedos with pedos.jpg (313x161, 8K)

You'll become finally happy

Yeah fuck that bartards, should be burned!