The Trump administration has drafted a new rule that would severely limit the ability of people crossing the U.S...

>The Trump administration has drafted a new rule that would severely limit the ability of people crossing the U.S.-Mexico border to seek asylum in the United States, according to a report by Vox.
>Currently, migrants who cross the border without papers between official ports of entry can apply for asylum, even if they are prosecuted for illegal entry.
>The rule drafted by the Justice Department, which has yet to be released and opened up for public comment, would eliminate that right.
>If the rule is made final, anyone convicted of entering the U.S. illegally — either for the first time or repeatedly — would be completely ineligible for asylum, according to Vox.

fucking based

talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-new-rule-deny-asylum-border

Attached: file.png (2084x1260, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzmfrbocCNY&feature=push-lbss&attr_tag=WWmF5aVORDSUWxIN-6
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-obtain-protection-us-embassy-consulate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if the migrant isn't eligible for asylum, period, this means that they will be subject to immediate deportation. no holding facility. no catch and release. immediate physical removal.

up

Attached: winner.png (360x360, 163K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HzmfrbocCNY&feature=push-lbss&attr_tag=WWmF5aVORDSUWxIN-6

have a comfy live stream

WHY THE FUCK WASN'T THAT ALREADY THE LAW I LOVE YOU TRUMP

TFW you can't apply for asylum without illegally crossing the border. Womp Womp.

Wait, aren't we supposed to help those seeking asylum? Oh well. I guess that's an issue for someone with a conscience.

>us funds drug cartels in south america and terrorists in the middle east to further their own interests
>people being fucked over by that can't even flee to america now

Attached: 4vKpFbq.png (660x692, 813K)

We have a lot of shit laws still on the books from 50 years of leftist rule.

hopefully they adopt this rule the salt mining on libs alone would be worth it, plus it would absolutely wreck the lib organizations that traffic in all these migrants and coach them on what to say to apply for asylum unlawfully

GOOD

>bad things happened in the past
>therefore more bad things should happen

This is your argument.

Fingerprint and remove. Seems good to me.

Attached: happy.jpg (400x298, 95K)

Name 2.

>What is a consulate?
>What is an embassy?
kys you disingenuous fuck

this is what we do with the muslims from the east. they have to have a visa to enter poland to claim asylum, if they don't have a visa they can't apply

>mfw poland never gives them a visa

Attached: ZERO.png (1238x688, 1.03M)

Guess you’ll have to fill out dome paperwork and enter through a legal port of entry you shitskin.

>can’t get asylum without illegally crossing the border

Good luck with that subhundred IQ.

>go to port of entry
>claim asylum
No reason to sneak through the desert if you’re really oppressed.

GOOD. Fucking finally.

Illegal immigrants are abusing the asylum system. They have no credible case for asylum and only apply AFTER they are caught in a desperate attempt to delay and avoid deportation. Immigration lawyers and activists encourage them to apply for asylum for this exact reason, so they can flood the system in the hopes we'll just release them back into the US while their application spends years going through red tape and bureaucracy. They are ABUSING our kindness.

If they have a legitimate case for asylum, follow the rules and apply at a US embassy/consulate or port of entry. Otherwise, fuck right the hell off back to the country you are a citizen of.

affirmative action
bake the cake

yeah that's right shitskin

suck the dick of freedom

people being fucked over can enter through a proper port of entry and apply for asylum, rather than sneaking into the country and only applying if and when they get caught.

unfortunately the proper ports of entry are completely overloaded right now, with people sleeping outside in lines that are days-long. not that i particularly care but don't kid yourself that it's just that easy

>CIA niggers and Mossad kikes fund drug cartels in Latin America and terrorist in the Middle East
>people who are being fucked over now have to follow the law

FTFY Paco, Also you have to come back.

Hey nobody said it's easy. But that's no excuse for breaking the laws of our country, and I don't think it's unreasonable at all to tell these people to piss off if they have no respect for our rules and our processes.

Maybe now that they just can't waltz into the US and live here illegally without consequences, they'll realize life in their home country isn't really so bad, or although it may not be as glamorous as the US, life in Mexico or another central or southern American country is an improvement over where they are now.

womp womp

I went to the USA last weekend. Took me 2 minutes to get through as a tourist.
It’s almost as if you’re finding excuses to let in brown illegals.

Kill yourself. Theres an escape.

He's obviously referring to the southern border, friend. Not the northern one.

Here is Trump telegraphing the policy change

Attached: file.png (1178x306, 96K)

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

There are many US embassies in Mexico that they can apply for asylum at... why do they need to cross the border illegally?!?

>implying central and south america have ever been anything but shit

Attached: vibrant-aztec-culture.jpg (962x624, 111K)

you cant apply for asylum at a consulate or embassy

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-obtain-protection-us-embassy-consulate.html
>go to embassy
>request entrance into the US for purposes of applying for asylum
>...
sorry you are a brainlet and need everything explained to you

Honestly we trust the RCMP to stop northern illegals. Those Canucks have to be good at something.

>oogabooga guess I’ll jump the border and cut everyone waiting in line to get in the proper way

Do you even listen to the retarded shit you’re preaching?

>aren't we supposed to help those seeking asylum?
No, and quite frankly I don't know where you got that terrible idea.

>You Cannot Apply for Asylum at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate
on the exact page you linked

Luckily they can apply for asylum in the safe not shithole country of Mexico

kek

cause you dont need asylum to shit out an anchor baby or otherwise cuck the natives into giving you a passport somehow

>anchor babies
I hope after Trump revises the rules about asylum he addresses automatic citizenship simply for being born in the country.

> america should accept cowards

Lel, fuck off.

Good luck, it's in an Amendment. Best chance is a constitutional convention if Republicans ever get 38 state legislatures.

I want him to start addressing visa overstays, which are more numerous than illegal border crossings. Nothing at all about visa overstays yet.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1508865792374.jpg (625x415, 39K)

maybe at the least he could change the rules to force deportation of the family regardless of citizenship status of the child

>leafs
>being good at something
>other than hockey

Attached: donaldtrump2709.jpg (2469x1646, 205K)

Good. Fuck this asylum shit, just throw them out. Now your precious kids can be with their parents.

if we leave the un altogether we can just stop allowing asylum, period

America didn't get to where it is in the world by being nice to people.

Attached: 1463612463141.jpg (339x395, 59K)

Whens the last time the Stanley cup was in Canada? A hundred years ago? We're better at that too.

Hilldawg is in shock

Attached: hill yes.jpg (586x356, 39K)

Love it. We should have been doing this from the start.

We have our own problems to deal with, why should we care about people trying to circumvent our immigration policies? And no, these people aren't seeking asylum; Mexico has lots of safe places, and others disobey international law by skipping the first safe country they come across (because the gibs aren't generous enough for them)

His presidency has been far better than I had hoped. I'm not tired of winning yet!

And best of all
No family separation.