Tell me why do you need so many bullets in your magazine for self defense

Tell me why do you need so many bullets in your magazine for self defense.

Attached: ar-15-100-round-magazine.jpg (800x535, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news4jax.com/news/30-rounds-fired-by-ar15-in-florida-home-invasion-shootout
cbsnews.com/news/memphis-homeowner-kills-two-burglars-with-ak-47/
youtube.com/watch?v=OnEkeQF46n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guns are for killing government forces not hunting or self defense that's why you need that many bullets.

Bad aiming my nigger

It's called a clip, retard

Attached: 1530338984649.jpg (1584x1540, 718K)

>Tell me why do you need so many bullets in your magazine for self defense.
Multiple targets, suppression fire, extended engagements. Stuff like that.

Suppressive fire. duh.

What if you have to shoot through a crowd of people to defend yourself?

have u seen any zombie movies, when things go ape shit you need ammo for the hordes.

the first one to reload dies

in case of a target-rich environment.

*clipazine

Idiot.

Attached: 100% not atf.png (500x506, 114K)

I mean for self defense, not LARPing

Attached: nice_try.jpg (553x585, 61K)

Its a clip you dip

>need

/thread

I need that many for every single leftists around me. I double tap.

So you don't have to reload in a situation where reloading might mean you die

People who say this have never attempted to kill a boar

fpbp
The Bundy Ranchers won their court case.
We have the right to use guns against our government.

That's clearly a magaclip.

Attached: trump_firearms_.jpg (920x1221, 743K)

>need

Shall not be infringed.

Because it upsets you

Because I can. Good day.

>I mean for self defense
Our self-defense rights are not limited to a specific number of rounds in our firearms.

to hunt leftists into extinction.

Attached: dualcolt45_BAS.png (448x433, 261K)

No, the term is magazine.

Attached: 81274172848712784.jpg (428x368, 26K)

Because I'm entitled to defend myself no matter how numerous my attackers are.

Attached: black riot.jpg (820x546, 138K)

So I don't have to reload as much. Any time wasted not shooting bullets is time that could get me killed.

Stage 4 coonout

Attached: 1520370826827.jpg (960x668, 137K)

Because some folk just need to be told repeatedly before they understand.

for funsies :3

Attached: bayoney.jpg (680x750, 90K)

nobody gives a shit you sperg
the distinction was on meme'd hard a few years ago by boomer talking heads and if you care if somebody says magazine rather than clip you only freak out because some boomer said you should, try thinking for yourself

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunitions be surrendered; any attempts to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary."
-Karl Marx
your commie bs isnt in line with the actual commie bs. get a brain jackass.

Attached: 1503877939387.jpg (500x490, 53K)

Then why do gun advocates say they need their ARs and AKs with 10+ round magazines for self defense?

They should just drop that argument and start arguing that everyone should have machine guns and rockets.

Because fuck you, legalize recreational nukes.

Abundance of anything needed is a + in any applicable endeavor. Why did you choose this subject matter to post my sage friend?

it's a clip

The spring in that thing must be insanely stiff.

learn english. magazines are a type of book

Niggers attack in packs.

"Merica bitches.

>Then why do gun advocates say they need their ARs and AKs with 10+ round magazines for self defense?
Because our firearm rights are not subject to specific firearm types.

>They should just drop that argument and start arguing that everyone should have machine guns and rockets.
Everyone should have machineguns and rockets.

Those are intermediary rounds, and they are designed to wound not kill, so they are actually "safer" bullets, and sometimes people won't stop trying to kill you until you wound them enough.
100 rounds probably isn't enough, so you would need at least 20 of those with you at all times just to give yourself the illusion of safety.

Attached: 1518305868039.jpg (511x293, 37K)

You fucking retard he's trolling

Attached: mag clip.png (300x264, 71K)

I need that many ROUNDS because reloading takes time

self defense is synonyms with defense of self against a tyrannical government. your vocabulary is just trash.

>a clip feeding a fixed magazine

Attached: sks-load.jpg (527x360, 26K)

Magpul if you wanted one irl.

A) there are lots of niggers
B) the second amendment isn't just about self defense

Magazine is a correct term, that also happens to sound a lot better than clip.

Jokes on you, I use a cylinder.

Attached: Magazine - vs - Clip.jpg (850x638, 97K)

to shoot a tyranical government

1) Lawlessness can happen anywhere, anytime.

2) The Police do not have a duty to protect you. Las Vegas, Parkland and Orlando cops all sat by while people died until they felt it was safe to clear the scene. Meaning they had to wait for better gear and back up to arrive.

3) Under situations of duress when the Police are ordered to evacuate or law enforcement operations are suspended in an area where a state of emergency exists, you are left to fend for yourself. See pic related.

4) Because fuck you. I'll get whatever guns I can and whatever accessories and ammo I can while they are available because one day this nation will fall like other great superpowers of history. If it happens in my lifetime I'd rather be prepared.

Attached: la92.jpg (182x268, 7K)

To make sure I kill all the people who make these threads.

>all magazines are pinned to 5 rounds in leafland

Attached: 1489716836325.jpg (4608x3456, 3.36M)

Because I have horrible aim and nogs run real fast.

Nobody ever left a gunfight saying "I wish I'd brought less ammo".

A clip is what you use to load a magazine

so that i can use superiority of fire to force my attackers to retreat
if you lay down fire on someone they will duck and take cover
if you don't have to reload as often you can lay down more fire

Tell me where the second amendment speaks only of self defense?

Oh, it doesn't.

Much like the first doesn't only grant you rights to put your retarded questions onto paper, rather than high capacity internet basket weaving forums.

And I'll add, I'm not going to have a discussion on this if you think my views are flawed. I don't care. I have several guns and thousands of rounds of ammo. They are going no where without a fight to the death.

When they keep coming.

Show me a self-defense incident where a gun owner's life was saved by having more than 10 rounds

having shot one of those, I can say without reservation the reason is because I can, it's fun, and fuck off.

Has to be bane

Attached: 176558531-BaneCat.png (529x384, 269K)

Why?
I own large capacity magazines because I want to. No one owes you an explanation.

sometimes you miss, sometimes they send more than one guy, sometimes they need more than one bullet to finish them off

Attached: 1529097304711.jpg (804x1024, 171K)

Because you can get killed while trying to reload.

Also 2nd amendment gives us the means to fight against governmental tyranny... You know like that the colonists suffered under the crown.

to defend myself from large swarms of niggers

It's not called the Bill of Needs faggot

For what purpose?

Wild boar

now shut up nigger

>No one owes you an explanation.

Then no one owes you an explanation when high capacity magazines are banned because all they're used for other than larping is for school shootings.

Tell me why I shouldn't and I'll explain why why limiting the number of rounds is stupid and why you're wrong

Attached: second amendment scalia.jpg (827x628, 150K)

>muh reading comprehension
First amendment does not grant rights. No amendments grant rights. The amendments limit the power of the federal government to limit an individual's rights.

>Show me a self-defense incident where a gun owner's life was saved by having more than 10 rounds
Here you go

Attached: ar15.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

To make stuff more deader.....I don't understand the question

>Show me a self-defense incident where a gun owner's life was saved by having more than 10 rounds
And one more for good measure

Attached: 3black_thugs_1petite_asian.webm (640x358, 2.08M)

How many niggers are there?

You have no right to disarm your fellow citizens. That is plain and simple. It is outlined rights guaranteed to us by the founding document of this great nation.
To not understand that makes you unamerican. Cry and bitch all you want, it changes nothing. Feel free to leave the country at your fucking leisure.

Attached: 1440286126393.jpg (2199x1258, 506K)

They won't be banned though. If you want an explanation, it's as simple as we want high capacity magazines.

Because reloading an AR takes like 5 whole seconds

>Bill of Needs

fuck off m8

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I keep 60 round PMAG drums, more reliable

Deputies: 30 rounds fired from AR-15 in deadly Florida home invasion
Incident stemmed from ongoing feud between two groups, investigators said

news4jax.com/news/30-rounds-fired-by-ar15-in-florida-home-invasion-shootout

Attached: MAG576-2.jpg (500x375, 43K)

The reporters hide under a desk, why let them live long enough to hear you reload?

So, if a right is granted, and is inalienable....

That's not the same thing as limiting federal powers to restrict it?
(Functionally speaking)

There you go, loser cbsnews.com/news/memphis-homeowner-kills-two-burglars-with-ak-47/

Attached: gun control.jpg (800x960, 165K)

someone post the webby of a thousand niggs closing in

Reloading makes me angry.

Attached: B792FB48-DC3B-4246-A512-2F1B895FEC65.jpg (1200x1174, 260K)

Question: Is there a legal limit on the amount of people you may have to defend yourself from ????
Answer: op is a faggot

Attached: 1528970388330.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

The American Negro is a pack hunter. Depending on the situation it may be as few as two, in which case something like a wonder 9 would be sufficient.
However, when things get bad in the hood, the roaming packs grow in size to ten or twenty or more individuals, most armed, and that's when a good semi-auto rifle becomes necessary. 30 rounds isn't enough in a situation such as that. You want to minimize time spent reloading and a good casket mag or drum helps.
Now the situation described is extremely unlikely, but has been seen before. LA riots, for example. The Korean shopkeepers demonstrated the proper way to go about protection during a riot, they found elevated positions and grouped up into a militia. That way it was a well armed group that could provide supporting fire for one another instead of six or seven individuals trying to survive on their own.
So it really comes down to needing the large mags for when you're alone. They are a force multiplier, a 60 round magazine is almost like having 2 guys with rifles. They also become extremely useful when you're in a group situation and need the civilian equivalent to a SAW for suppression purposes.

Tyranids

Attached: Tyranids[1].jpg (774x438, 105K)

A clip you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=OnEkeQF46n8

Let me use language you can understand. Magazine capacity limitations mean that a user must purchase 2-3x the number of magazines required. This places an undue burden on poor gun owners and gun owners of color. This disparate impact upon blacks means that magazine capacity restrictions are racist and enforce white supremacy.

your resistance only makes my high-capacity magazine larger

Attached: nonrapisthorse.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Limiting the ammo is an infringement to the 2nd Amendment, especially coming from a Federal level. Anyway you dumb nigger I can make my own magazines in a few minutes.

there's a lot of niggers in america