It is okay

Theres nothing wrong with being white.
Theres nothing wrong with wanting to marry another white person.
Theres nothing wrong with wanting to grow a white family.

Prove me wrong: pro tip, you cannot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p4SYiMnKbGc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XKuqFG_2So
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ErGQ0rXkn74
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIVAlV8YVF0
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 42574412071_5dac0f49c8_b.jpg (683x1024, 144K)

Attached: 0R2A2512-2.jpg (1200x1800, 887K)

Attached: 1518306051066.jpg (632x420, 159K)

Attached: hunting-camp1.jpg (600x405, 151K)

Attached: 1527794500137.jpg (598x900, 174K)

If there's nothing wrong with being white, why are you losing?

Attached: 415800_900.jpg (586x788, 153K)

Attached: 0205-karuselis.jpg (946x420, 226K)

Attached: 1528772761107.jpg (634x808, 77K)

Attached: 1518919162995.jpg (1024x1024, 183K)

This

Attached: 1512414848761.jpg (600x314, 36K)

Asking why whites are losing, is not proof that there is something wrong with wanting to maintain white values within a family.

Try again.

Attached: 1506646764941.gif (500x289, 139K)

you'd have to be white to understand

Attached: to arms.jpg (500x396, 53K)

>wanting to maintain white values within a family.
They're clearly not good values because if they were, they wouldn't be going extinct

Only the weak die out

Attached: 8462fa4ba4159df56f1f8babd316a0a7.300x268x17.gif (300x268, 490K)

If having white children means that they will be persecuted in the future for being white, you might want to consider another race to ensure your offspring doesn't get killed for racism against them.

I'm white, initially when I met my boyfriend when I was 18 we don't didn't want kids and our relationship progressed from there. I'm now 24 and have completely rethought my stance on the matter except he hasn't.
What to do?

Popular social opinion, and whats "GOOD" are clearly two very different ideas.
And posting your ideas still does not disprove the notion that its okay to be white.

Try again

Didn't want kids * please excuse my typo

even if your kids were mixed with every single race possible they'd be targeted for being mongrels. Assuming of course this is a future of racewars you've laid out.

have his kid and then he'll go thru the changes and realize he probably really does want the baby
just poke a hole in his condom or something, but you better not try to fuck him over in court

I've watched this video about 100 times :^)

He has a vasectomy (had one when we met)

just start telling him you want to preserve the race, if he's anything like me he'll be erect in seconds

>*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP*

I've tried, he's pretty racially conscious but just doesn't want to be a wage slave well after he should retire because of children. He also had a pretty shitty childhood and grew up without a mom..

Talk to him, explain your feelings/reasoning, and ask him to consider it. Compliment him; explain that you've chosen him as your mate and you want him to be the father of your children. Give him time but if he doesn't change then move on and don't look back.

Attached: 1513370339797.jpg (600x600, 33K)

I want to preserve the white race. So do many others. Choosing to stay white, to have white children, and to exclude nonwhites from your family is a personal and cultural decision that no one else may weigh in on.

If anyone tells you you are wrong for wanting to remain white, that person is committing an act of violence against you, and greater violence against them is justified.

For example, deportation.

Not if mutts are considered favorable.

I live in a multicultural shit home (Toronto). I want to stand by him and I sicnerly doubt I would find another white non liberal around here suitable to be a father.

they just increased the baby bonus to 550 CAD/month iirc.(in ontario at least).

if you two are frugal and take advantage of various tax incentives and maximize your collectable benefits you can make out even or perhaps ahead

of course a nuclear option could be to ask if you could get a donor (this might upset him a lot so only speak like this if you have no other choice)

1488 sister. keep up the good fight.

Lolwat? A vasectomy at 18? This has got to be bait. If not, leave him and tell him why.

Attached: 1514850971424.jpg (508x508, 50K)

no matter what race you pick you lineage is going to be on one side or the other. You might as well have some dignity and pick your own side.

No, to clarify I was 18 and he was 34

You don't know that for sure.

"Preserve" it. Preserve what? ALL the genes white people have are found in all other ethnicities, just in different frequencies.

Attached: nigged.jpg (640x480, 56K)

1 bedroom + den in Toronto is minium $1500 a month. Also factor in me not working to home school my child as public schools are shit.. I don't think we can do it

Attached: 1524826946059.jpg (678x960, 587K)

if he's 40 does he already have kids? He might just be stringing you along for your fertile years.

perhaps it's time to leave toronto, if he has a job he's attached to there then he should be making enough to support a family, if not you two could easily find a much cheaper place to live.

I completely agree but he's not on board

This statement is both false and demonstrates a poor grasp of genetics.

A "gene" is not the singular important unit of genetics. Order and context are important. Referencing "genes" as being the determinant of "race" is like referencing "notes" as being the determinant of "music." Insane Clown Posse uses all the same notes as Mozart, so they are of equal quality, right? Of course not.

When we say "genes" colloquially, we are using it as shorthand for "inherited genetic composition," which includes order and context. Some arrangements of A, T, C, and G produce specimens who are smarter, healthier, and more capable of building a utopia, which is the only reason for humans to be a live at all. We are here to build a better world.

It is plan to see who builds good worlds and who builds bad ones.

We will preserve our "inherited genetic composition" because it is better; because it results in ourselves who are better; because though us it creates a better world.

Argument discarded.

Kill yourself.

He doesn't have kids and he said he doesn't want any/ never did.

He makes a decent living with a solid pension that we could definitely live lean off of, the issue is he doesn't want kids and to work well into his 60s to facilitate it.

In a sense I do agree that it's possible but I'm finding it hard just to leave him for the possibility I might find another man who would want to get married and have kids. What if that doesn't happen then I'm alone forever.

Im not advocating abandonment.
If the life goals of your partner do not align with your own life goals, there is no partnership, your house is built on sand,when it should be built on stone.

Also its better to be alone with conviction,
Than to be wed to a man that does not share your conviction.

You're gonna be alone when he dies 20 years before you do.

Attached: 1528238892288s.jpg (231x250, 11K)

I'm not even sure where I would meet such a man. My boyfriend has and is everything I want in a partner with the exception of wanting children. In all fairness when we got together I knew his stance and mine mirrored his completely. Now I'm not so sure and I am 24 and know i have to make the call quickly.

>He doesn't have kids and he said he doesn't want any/ never did.
Run. Fast.

medium brap

Attached: 040106.jpg (2080x1388, 437K)

alone forever is a very small possibility, especially if you're not overweight or below a 5/10

from firsthand experience seeing child-free women they go insane later in life.

>They most likely got a dog or a cat (child-proxy) they will sink a fortune into life extension for perhaps a few years when their time comes.
>Friends drift away, get sick, pass on, etc. Their entire life is old people who just depress them and talk about their ailments.
>2 bottles of wine a night to get to sleep
>constantly bragging about her "vacations" she over pays for by about 5x which are with her remaining ambulatory friends. Comes back more miserable than ever because it didn't improve her mood.

all of this changes with children and the subsequent grandchildren. If you've ever seen how therapy pets bring life in a senior's home you can imagine how it improves a lonely senior's life to babysit a cute well-mannered child.

Keep in mind his life expectancy is going to be about until you're 65. That's a long time to be alone without ANY family to speak of.

Attached: pic%5CO%5CL%5COld Believers in Ukraine.jpg (581x387, 75K)

*blocks your path with average of 7 births per female*

Attached: amish-family-678x381.jpg (678x381, 62K)

I did all of those things.. It's been great.. would recommend.

youtu.be/p4SYiMnKbGc

Attached: ChickShaw climbing.jpg (480x320, 52K)

I was just watching Justin this morning. He had a comfy family and seems like a good dad and husband. I want to have some land and a small farm one day.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XKuqFG_2So

I love bigthink Jow Forums, you guys will be part of the cyber psy-ops division when the next Civil War is finished up.

Did he grow up on a farm himself?

Literally hop on Christian mingle there are plenty of good white men that will wed you and fill you with strong white babies.

He grew up on that farm and bought it from his parents after marrying his high school sweetheart.

He has had that farm in his family since his grand father. user if you are looking for a good man, take a trip to the Midwest. I advise checking out a few churches and being a girl you should not have a problem finding a good huwhite man. If you are semi attractive and not a ham beast I would give it some serious thought off of your personality to making you a wife. 6/10 is a 10/10 if you want to save the white race and have a farm and family. Also being autistic is a huge plus.

Best of luck with your situation.

Attached: Waltonian-Camp.jpg (1312x702, 388K)

I know one thing - Akhmed will come and rape your daughter IF you don't come to his mountain shack at night and burn it to the ground first.

Attached: 44842CC2-B771-44D7-B0C9-C3AF7CA56C41.jpg (275x183, 15K)

I'll definitely think about it. Any states in particular?
As an aside, how did you meet your wife and how do you find managing kids/ a house?

I'm white and my dream is to marry a hot black woman

Thanks for sharing that.

Attached: 1504882702668.jpg (398x451, 23K)

Its a good one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ErGQ0rXkn74

Attached: relaxed-swedish-wedding021.jpg (550x367, 132K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIVAlV8YVF0

Attached: 1502667278463.jpg (640x840, 166K)

I'd sniff the braps out of this braphogs brapper so hard...

Attached: jonna.jpg (1100x619, 94K)

Attached: B-8cTU_WwAAt-9D.jpg (600x900, 103K)

Attached: tumblr_mva57no3yc1rpe0jco1_1280.jpg (642x473, 328K)

>be mixed race hispanic/caucasian
>too white for the mexicans, too mexican for the whites

Well fuck

Attached: b6IHIuf.jpg (708x1000, 597K)

Attached: albinisierer.jpg (358x277, 51K)

I'm a quarter navajo and the rest is a mixture of scandinavian and spanish. My dad's side of the family are blondes and have light eyes but I have brown hair and eyes. Will I be able to make lots of white babies if I marry a blonde woman?

Attached: 1508608893377.jpg (600x900, 88K)

Join Nick Fuentes Castizo Futurism squad.

Attached: ac97151d.jpg (600x900, 53K)

>light eyes
>blonde hair
>red hair

None of these are present in non-whites. If I want my kids to look like me and my siblings and parents that is my right. You are the fascist if you disagree.

Find another mestizo partner with predominantly Euro genes.

Attached: 60bba03e245ffe1d95d96060b879ae6075db5c5368e5eaf802081e4aa2fcbc27.jpg (908x1000, 94K)

You still have the genes in you but they are recessive, my moms entire family had brown eyes but she managed to come out with the recessive green, only one in the family that did. My dad had blue eyes, and all my siblings and I came out with green eyes, but we still carry the blue eyes genes recessively. My facial hair has a mix of brown/red/blonde hair as I am a carrier of all of those genes.

Attached: 1479529009263.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

I think racemixing should be lumped in with sjws, lgbtqlmnop, traps etc.
It's a mental illness.
Prove me wrong

Attached: images.jpg (233x217, 13K)

Whites always vote rightwing.

define white

Dont be obtuse

>not answering my simple question

White people is a racial classification, used mostly for people of european descent.

But you already knew that didnt you, so by REQUESTING the definition of white, you were being obtuse.

Lets move on..whats your point?

Why wouldn't you include the video?
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

Thank you, my apologies.

Where did you go?

i am masturbate

Yeah, you seem degenerate.

Do i need to define degenerate for you as well.

having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

>talks about degeneracy
>uses reddit spacing

Ouchie!!!!!!!!!!!!