Maxine Waters cancels events over 'very serious death threat

You redneck pedophile racist bigots better not get any fucking
ideas from this...

Attached: watersmaxine_010918gn2_lead.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4120970/Opera-star-Andrea-Bocelli-backs-singing-Trump-s-inauguration-receiving-death-threats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gee I wonder why the right is going after Maxine Waters so hard. It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that she's black would it. You fucking racists.

what a pussy

stop false flagging yourselves

Her masters are throwing her under the bus because she's not needed anymore. Too much dirt on her as the day of the rope comes closer.

>yfw the 'very serious death threat" is from the Trump curse

Attached: 1479628916828.jpg (413x395, 31K)

Why would anybody want to hurt Weezy Jefferson?

The reaper is coming for her.

I think I speak for everyone here that we all hope this sort of thing and that guy shooting journalists NEVER EVER happens again

he's on his way

Attached: 1530067141953.jpg (825x823, 105K)

>Gee I wonder why the right is going after Maxine Waters so hard

Are you kidding? She is hurting the Democrats with her stupid posturing and nonsensical demands.

Neo-liberal whites should be skinned alive, every single fucking one of them. Every neo-liberal white man, woman and child should be executed as a matter of routine.

Waters:
>Republicans should be viciously harassed and threatened wherever they go, in their homes, workplace, etc.
Sane people
>What if we did that to democrats?
Waters:
>Help, Help! I'm being oppressed!

No, it has to do with her IQ being room temp.

I wish someone would violently murder Maxine Waters*

=== Footnotes ===

*: in Minecraft

>1 post by this ID
like always
sage

I agree they are they are destroying us more than the jews are.

Typical shitlib can't dish what she serves.

Now take out the word 'neo-liberal'

We don't want her to die, she needs to stay visible. Fuck, make her the leader of the democratic party.

You are BRILLIANT!

No, no bus for you. You thought you had a right to a bus ride. Soon you will just have to walk.
No bus for you.
These people will beg, plead and cry for a ride at all, then everyone will laugh and run them over if they block traffic.
Protections are not Rights. As these things will soon discover again.

>pedophiles
>racists
You're talking about the left, right?

Nobody would waste the bullet.

>Maxine Waters cancels events over 'very serious death threat
your glowing employers are probably gonna get her and blame it on normal people in an attempt to kick this thing off

>Realize you shit the bed for democrats by telling them to harass Trump supporters
>revert back to victim status with convenient story

I mean, my god. how do they let children run these institutions?

hi max!

As someone who is a diehard supporter and ally of the black community, Maxine Waters is the worst thing to happen to black people since crack cocaine.

No way do i want this woman dead, she's perfect for the DNC. I want her to stay alive and to keep saying stupid shit.

Maxine waters event was canceled because her aides couldn't find her. The bitch has Alzheimer's. She wanders DC looking for a bus to sit in the front of.

she's actually perfect. She's destroying everything anyone every worked for. I hope the black community has a wave of mass suicide.

>Maxine Waters cancels events over 'very serious death threat
WTF. Who did she threaten this time?

ugliest nigger

And yet she's at an outdoor protest right now.
Obviously not too concerned.
In fact she probably needed an excuse to get out of some gig so she would be free for this outdoor feelfeast going on today.

why is a stupid nigger in the house of representatives?

is it because USA is filled with mutts?

Who fucking cares, republicans get constant death threats (one acted out on Steve Scalise) this bitch has security out the wazoo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4120970/Opera-star-Andrea-Bocelli-backs-singing-Trump-s-inauguration-receiving-death-threats.html

Attached: max has problems.jpg (1536x1066, 170K)

She concocted her own death threats to continue being the Victim! Who she thinks she's foolin?!!!

No one would waste ammo on 79 IQ diversity reperation niggr.

Attached: image.jpg (864x1024, 237K)

You know why Maxine Waters doesn't identify as White? Because she is racist!

Huge insult to wheezy!

Attached: image.jpg (980x986, 117K)

Its just political violence I don't see the big deal, imagine the threats trump has received...this is a meme as far as I care