Trump's America

Defend this right fucking now you Nazi fucks

Attached: IMG_20180630_140303.jpg (787x865, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5l0tMhlEuA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IMG_20180630_140305.jpg (853x868, 124K)

"ALL PIGS ARE WHITE DEVIL NAZIS"
"WAIT WHY ARE YOU CHARGING ME FOR HATE CRIME"

It's Jewmerica. Of course we can use Jewish tactics.

Attached: Frankfurt_School_Cultural_Marxism.jpg (1608x1600, 500K)

SHUT DOWN THE ADL FOR HATE CRIMES

SHUT DOWN THE SPLC FOR HATE CRIMES

Defend what? Him and you committed a hate crime, I thought the left claimed to be against bigotry?

Attached: 94f4adfa7054dcabeeebea895e305877.png (1037x1263, 702K)

>52
>Shoplifting
Even for a nigger that's pathetic.

>UGABUGAFUCKDRAMPF
>FUCKWHITEDEVILS
>YOUARERACITS!!

All hate speech is bullshit

Facts muh nigga, facts.

If a white guy was arrested by a black cop and called him nigger he’d be charged too.

>whataboutism
Nice try, Nazi

>ayo nigga arrestin' me fo' what? I fowt dis was America

Das raycis

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *breaths* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Does anyone has a cop pic dabbing?

youtube.com/watch?v=U5l0tMhlEuA

Why would you want that

Why would you not?

Hate speech isnt free speech, bigot ;)

You are doing good stuff Americe. At least once. Put that black racist criminal to jail.

you think jiggaboos just grow out of committing crimes? they usually just get shot or life in prison before that age. if you ever see a grey headed spook on the street then you have one slick niggy right there

Side note, why is Uruguay whiter thab Portugal?

No, if this is actually what happened it's a terrible misuse of the law. I think the guy is an asshole who doesn't know shit about shit, but that doesn't mean we should be charging people with wrongthink.

Thats not a hate crime, its free speech. The Supreme Court already ruled on that. Thats an unlawful imprisonment, any lawyer should be salivating at this

looking for downvotes from Jow Forums?

at least some traffic on your pathetic channel, right?

Hey that's the law, they might as well enforce it

Not to mention is first amendment rights were violated, law suit coming

The best way to get rid of stupid laws is to use them against the people who demanded them.

BWHAHAHA, now that's what I call backfire

Oh so now they want the first amendment

>whites using the hate crime bullshit to their advantage
About fucking time.

>AYO CRACKA WHIY BOI
>Charges upgraded to hate crime
Are we the new Jews now?

Nice one!

I won't that was that man's freedom of speech to call people whatever he wishes. It goes both ways

>white charged with hate crime for calling a nigger a nigger
Perfectly fine.
>black charged with hate crime for calling a white a nazi
Crossing the line.

You reap what you sow. We all knew this was the logical conclusion to hate speech laws.

Since when has it been legal to charge someone for hate speech? We shouldn't cheer for this, it will only lead to mass censorship like in the UK.

Attached: Tommy.jpg (2040x1578, 681K)

You wanted a hate crime statue, you got a hate crime statute. His actions were clearly intended to incite a riot, particulary with the violent leftists attacking anyone called a 'nazi', and they were racially biased.

Care to explain what the problem is?

Don’t be mean to Nazis. They are good boys. They dindu nuffin.

Attached: 25A92FE6-F2A8-4D04-B0F6-26123F0516E6.png (468x957, 36K)

FUCKING WHITE MALE

>comparisons and established precedent.

Ha haha! Got you now faggot.

I'm 90 IQ and don't even know what your statement means.

Everyone on this board is going to jail then

What is your problem with hate speech laws, bigot?

Now that is some funny ass shit.

Attached: 1525135359242.png (904x401, 646K)

You keep calling whites nazis were gonna start suing you for defamation. And if we cant sue you for defamation were just gonna start blowing your fucking heads off. Like that crazy guy who just shot up that news station. He had every right to sue the news station. Every white person should sue the news stations. For defaming the white race.

For slander. For all sorts of shit. Sue the democrat party.

Calling me a bigot is racist, are you ready to go to jail

GLORIOUS!

Calling me racist is a hate crime, bigot. Are you ready to go to jail?

Off to jail with you, bigot.

B-but yo- I mean we whites must be above bullshit like that!

Is Treason starting to go full Pinochet?

I got arrested for basically genociding blacks and they still dropped the hate crime charge against me because I'm a spic. It's funny to see whites using it against niggers.

Its not defamation if its true, its as simply as doing a background check to see if youre actually a racist. The idiot who sued the newspaper for defamation lost the suit because they reported on what he actually did. He was charged with stocking, you cant be defamed when its true.

Even if "hate crime" works in favor of the white race it's still a fucking meme.
A crime is a crime. "Hate crime" is just maximum kikery and limiting freedom of speech. The whole term should be disbanded.

No noise will be made when the saxons begin to hate.

It's fucking hilarious when a retarded faggot finds a new and unnecessary retarded word.

Lol. You said it. You ruined someones life because they were stalking someone. What the fuck is that even on the news for? Its obvious someone wanted to destroy him. Congrats.

>I got arrested for basically genociding blacks
Are you phone posting from your prison cell?

The problem is with who gets to decide what hate speech is. I can tell you who it's not, its not the average sane man trying to get on with his life. It' s the loud minority that the rest of the world tries to ignore. Then one day you wake up and your in the EU. Hate speech laws are a political tool to control the masses. It's not about saving people feelings, it's about political groups taking our rights away slowly until we have no tools to stand up for ourselves.

Attached: Propaganda.jpg (437x437, 45K)

I've been out for a while now. That was around 8 years ago.

nailed it
t. 30 year old boomer

woah sorry about that user

Attached: cum-stains.png (178x178, 8K)

>charged with hate crime
not hate speech
problem is, a hate crime is saying epitaphs or being motivated by hate while committing the crime.
he committed a crime and later said epitaphs. they're not related and the charges are weak

Storytime plz

Attached: 1528364319761.png (720x753, 734K)

1. I don't hate anyone, I'm a trans non-voting centrist and civic nationalist.
2. What's your problem with hate crimes, bigot? If you don't want to be charged with a hate crime, don't hate and stop being a shitty person. :^)

based

seriously though all hate crime laws should be abolished

if you can't pass a law that is unambiguous you deserve this

>true egalitarianism
>no no this is white racism!

Good, now take it to SCOTUS to get all hate crimes declared unconstitutional which is what they are

This, it was only a matter of time before the double standard bit them in the ass, now they're all for repealing their bullshit hate crime laws

Niggers got mad they got their asses handed to them and had to run to big daddy Feds. FBI even set up a failed sting operation, it was pretty funny.

Attached: IMG_6455.jpg (640x1053, 135K)

>try to claim he was arrested for calling them Nazis
>was actually a thieving nigger
kek

Attached: 1512616096236.png (477x768, 191K)

>You can't ever call out our hypocrisy because of this word we made up

Attached: 1514713483011.jpg (378x375, 28K)

>how dare you apply my own rules on me

Attached: 1484941078616.jpg (1923x2194, 223K)

you are demeaning the term 'nazi' and making the horrific events experienced by the jews in ww2 seem less severe. are you anti-semitic?

>you Nazi fucks
WOW, that's a hate crime!

hilarious

>making fake events seem less severe
wut?

They deserved far more than they got.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1.29M)

>are you anti-semitic?
good god yes

fucking lol

there's no reason to play fair until sovereignty belongs to people who have a reason to benefit you

Attached: VEVdi0l.jpg (1680x2100, 235K)

calling white people nazis is hate speech now?
good to know

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If Democrats are going to force these shitty "hate-crime" laws on us, at least we can enjoy seeing them used against their own.

womp
womp

NO, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR LAW, STOP IT WH*TOIDS

Attached: NOTFAIR.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Sure schlomo. Kys. If it was a white crook calling cops niggers the same would happen, even though he'd be right.

I'm white, so I can use the "N" word
Only my nazis can call me nazi, nigger
My nazis can say nazi to each other, but you can only say naza

Pittsburgh suburbs are having a good month.

uh, sweetie, whites are the oppressors, and race is a social construct, and the future is brown and queer

But calling a Negro a nigger is? Though I agree that being a Nazi is better than being a nigger.

Calling someone a nazi is serious slander and defamation that should get you under legal penalty.

Watch that "N-Word" looks like we have one now too.