Jow Forums I present to you

Jow Forums I present to you

Society

Niggers will just drag you down

liveleak.com/view?t=CNRna_1530054606

Attached: Blacks.png (622x1040, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wivb.com/news/local-news/two-men-drown-at-foot-of-ferry/1263187725
usnews.com/news/best-states/new-york/articles/2018-06-25/buffalo-police-say-2-men-drown-in-niagara-river
buffalonews.com/2018/06/26/police-identify-two-men-who-drowned-in-niagara-river/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deep water is the most straight forward IQ test you can possibly conceive. Even an obese person can float with minimum concentration, even toddlers can instinctively do it if their brains are big.

Now, put a 70 point IQ nigger in the water, he tries to climb it like it's a wall, he makes all sorts of movements that he does on the ground, but his retarded brain takes too long to realize that it doesn't fucking work; he doesn't even has to common sense to keep holding onto a large piece of wood that floats.

It's really amazing, one person with an average to high IQ can effortlessly float in the water using almost no energy, while a low IQ person can't even keep himself from inhaling liquid.

Attached: fatguyfloating.jpg (500x333, 77K)

this is sad

True, stupid white guy trying to save a drowning ape while the ape nearly drowned him as well.

>nearly drowned him as well.
I think he drowned.

The white guy deserved to die for trying to save the nigger instead of laughing at it as it drowned.

never try to save someone who's drowning unless they are significantly smaller than you or are a loved one.

floating is more of an education thing than an IQ thing

swimming is an IQ thing

right, I thought that was pretty well known? somebody who doesn't know how to swim will 100% drag you down in their panic

Never help a nigger.

The white guy was brave but low IQ sadly.All he had to do was take that fucking piece of wood back and THAN save this extreme stupid bastard.Whatever I learned a lesson.

Attached: 1445853390590.jpg (556x561, 15K)

is lying on your back enough to stay afloat?

The white man represents the DNC the negro represents illegal immigrants trying to get into the country and stay

Without a bunch of waves, yeah pretty much, but people panic

I dont get what the negro was doing in that water though

What a metaphor for society

How can an entire fucking race be missing a basic survival instinct like fucking swimming?

Attached: BAD.png (512x512, 219K)

why cant blacks swim?

Because in Africa they don't go into deep water because of all the crocodiles.

sure is a mystery

Attached: 1465623099065.gif (550x563, 252K)

Attempting to save a dog. kek

>i aint goin in dat maddafaggin wada man
why do they have to rely on a white man to save one of their race?

i dont get what they were doing, if they were teaching him how to swim why not just doing it in a pool or something not whatever this is

give him some blow up pic related

holy shit morons

Attached: floaties.jpg (550x550, 30K)

so why can Australians swim then?

That is the calmest body of water I've ever seen. How did one guy and that other thing drown in that? Ive been hit by massive waves in the gulf, dragged along sharp rocky sea beds, pulled far enough oit to see by rip currents to the point I feared for my life, scuba diving, etc. but always made it back in one piece

This is unrelated but I went to one of those chipotle-style restaurants the other day

I ordered a chicken quesadilla. The last time I ordered it was sort of soggy so I wanted it more on the crispy/cooked side. There was a nigger and spic working behind the counter. I asked them if they can make it crispy or just leave it in the oven longer - they both give me that "the fuck you want" look and pretty much roll their eyes at the concept of even doing their job. I already knew before even asking it was going to be a complete waste of time and sure enough I was right.

I fucking hate non-whites so much, they ruin society at every level.

>be a nigger
>hear stories about water only from village shaman
>learn to swim in sand

Out to sea*

Also, can you skii?

It's a basic survival skill in Finland, you have to know how to skii, or you might die.

Attached: t5t53e.png (1368x815, 346K)

Yes i can skii. My parents loved me.

Actually yes, lots of white Americans do.
We have downhill skiing in Colorado and Cross Country skiing in Minnesota. It's sort of popular here.

Attached: Telluride-Lifts-Terrain-05.jpg (501x352, 110K)

Good, now Suksi vittuun

False. Throw any white person in the water if they've never been in deep water and they won't be able to sink if they tried.
Throw any black person in that same situation, and they WILL panic and sink.
We need to acknowledge that niggers are genetically subhuman if we're going to have any hope of fixing them.

yeah just get your lungs filled with air, and when you exhale inhale quickly again. Or just take shallow breaths and dont completely exhale

congratulations you could have lived in that situation.

blacks have denser bones than whites thats why they cant swim they sink

>Even an obese person can float
Obese people float BETTER you brainlet.

>Doesn't wait for the guy to go limp before attempting rescue.

False. There is no significant difference in bone or muscle density. Black people sink because they instinctively panic and expel the air from their lungs.
It's really that simple.

This is true, don't even need to tread water, I just float.

Noin ei puhuta vieraille Viljami

He go'n kill ya'

Because they're not niggers.

What the hell was he thinking.

Why does the video say it's dangerous waters? I don't even understand how the first part of this situation happened.

you gotta help em out. they are negative buoyant.

>2 men and a dog dies in less than 2 minutes

nerve gas?

First rule of rescuing a panicking drowning person is to knock them the fuck out.

being a "hero"...
#DemocratsInAction

I'm white but nearly drowned in a water park wave pool when I was like 8. I had been to the lake a bunch in my youth but always wore a life jacket and only knew how to dog paddle.

My problem was that I wasn't properly taught how to SWIM, instead of dog paddling, and also I've always been skinny, almost no fat on me, last I checked I was like 4-5% body fat. I sink like a rock. It was one of the scariest experiences of my life. People all around me not helping me, I couldn't even be above water long enough to yell "help!" This older kid next to me thought I was joking and he picked me up, thinking I was safe and then let me drift back out again before a lifeguard finally dove in after me.

youll make a nice meal for a shark some day, you fat neckbeard

>I had been to the lake a bunch in my youth but always wore a life jacket and only knew how to dog paddle.

I'm sorry you had stupid parents.

>last I checked I was like 4-5% body fat

Are you a professional bodybuilder?

HOLY FUCK ITS AN ALIEN

Wrong, my 2 year old instinctively knew that she could float on her back in the water. Shes also white. Checkmate.

It's scary how accurate this is.

This video is a perfect metaphor for white countries right now.

posted by a brown person.

be 5 feet away from the land
>calmest water in existance, not a single wave
>have very buoyant wood to hold onto
let go of the wood for no reason
>continue to drown
>someone comes to help
>push him under too
>he drowns
>i drown
>my people watch and don't do nuffin
Such is the life of a nigger.

your fucking stupid, they do have denser bones. and also they are retarded nigger.

The White and Black guy were a team trying to collect driftwood to save money
The White guy had a rope around Black man but let go as it wasnt long enough to reach the better wood
So he paid the toll

It's a nice metaphor that applies to all blacks. If they want to be helped, they have to help themselves, first. You should never aid those unwilling to adapt, improve and learn. You just make them dependent animals, pun intended. I had to stop helping my mom when ever she had cell phone problems until she got so frustrated she took time to actually learn how to use the fucking thing.

The mental inferiority doesn't really explain it though, since even animals like dogs and horses can swim.

>He risked his life for a log
What country is this anyway?

Attached: fem.jpg (715x1133, 161K)

Judging from the "AW LAWDY" accents it's here in the United States.

proofs?

this was the strangest slow motion weird shit i've seen in a long time. it's like the white guy was calmly just like "fuck it, time to drown" and went under.

and the fact that they were all so close to fucking land and the army of people around watching this slowly happen.

No way, the water is too polluted

In more ways than swimming, my friend, yes. They once took me to an ice rink with the intention of teaching me how to ice skate. I didn't actually know that at the time because they never stated that. They didn't rent skates for themselves or me and take me out on the ice. They brought me there, walked me over to the glass and wondered why I was more interested in getting pizza from the concession stand and playing arcade games like any kid would be.

They claim they did everything they could to teach me and my siblings, but they obviously put in minimal effort. You have to LEAD children and teach them by doing, not by showing. They won't accept that they were wrong though, and it almost cost me my life.

Nope, I just work out a lot and I have a natural low body fat percentage and a very high natural metabolism.

You are retarded. They were clearly capable of staying afloat. The water may look calm but under the surface the currents are strong as fuck and pulled them under.

Why was the log so important?

kek

for gun rack homie..

I couldn't swim as a kid until like 8 or 9 and I went too deep in a friends pool once and started to go under, while you're struggling to stay afloat you're gasping for air and it gets into your lungs, those guys were probably choking for air

This happened in a river with swift undercurrents and they were sucked under. There was a warning sign but apparently the paint had faded. Most locals know not to go in that water. Probably why nobody jumped in.

They used wood to make junk or furniture to sell to people i think and grabbing driftwood would save them a few bucks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>tfw I was hoping the white guy lived

wivb.com/news/local-news/two-men-drown-at-foot-of-ferry/1263187725

That video should serve as a reminder to everyone that you ALWAYS knock people the fuck out when you're trying to save them from drowning.

This makes me so mad. I can't even bear to watch it more than once. I can't believe that man gave up his life for this.

both ded :(

usnews.com/news/best-states/new-york/articles/2018-06-25/buffalo-police-say-2-men-drown-in-niagara-river

Or dont risk yourself unless your trying to save direct family

Oops, meant to post this one, has the names

buffalonews.com/2018/06/26/police-identify-two-men-who-drowned-in-niagara-river/

I wouldn't save a nigger, but other people? You bet I would. I'm a strong swimmer and trained to do these things.

This proves once more, women are useless

>white guy wants wood for his art
>convinces dumb nigger to go get it for him
>ties rope to nigger to make sure he doesn’t drown to the extremely fast undercurrent
>let’s go of rope because he doesn’t care about nigger
>strong undercurrent too much for nigger
>white guy suddenly starts to care about nigger
>jumps in
>undercurrent too much for white guy too
>both die

Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 81680CB4-453E-4EE1-969B-A9FB643BB82B.png (750x1334, 1.7M)

>t. person who's never seen a black person outside of his television/internet
The current was roughly 5 feet under the surface of the water, and you can clearly see the nigger get pulled by it which is what causes him to panic and toss the log.
If he had 80 IQ, he would have naturally known not to try and be in a position perpendicular to the surface of the water.
ALL NIGGERS DO THIS, and it makes it harder to tread water, even without the undercurrent being taken into effect.

There was an undertow current drawing him down.

Lifeguard here

He fucked up on two fronts, you always approach someone struggling from behind unless its a kid and if they grab you you dont fight it, try to go down while pushing their arms up. Tyrone sure isn't going to follow you down to hold onto you, he's going to go for the surface, if he does hold on you punch the living shit out of him until he lets go. But then this also shouldn't be an issue if you come at him from behind and grab him under the armpits

Im so at home in the water. This sort of race wide disability is so fucking odd to me what the fuck. How is it possible to just act like you're climbing a tree , can't you tell water isn't trees? I'm very good at climbing trees too though. I don't fucking get it this enrages me.

White guy didn't die because of the undercurrent, he died because the nigger wouldnt let him catch a breath.

You need legit training to haul a person struggling in water though
Not to mention CPR

>driftwood

Why the fuck did they risk their lives for driftwood? Something to sell or collect for some reason? If this is your "business", why don't you have proper tools/devices/strategy to go about it? If you know the river is a good source of material, why not launch a dinghy/canoe and collect it with a life jacket

What the fuck are you on about with this undercurrent? When they sink they both go straight downwards, if there was an undercurrent of note they'd have moved along with it as they sank.

Rule #1 - NEVER approach a drowning person from the front, always swim around back and grab them from behind. Grabbing things in front of you and trying to pull yourself up on top of them in a hardwired survival response.

>trying to save someone from drowning by swimming in front of them
Doesn't everybody learn not to do that shit in elementary school?

I only know what I learned in the Navy as a part of Norwegian Naval EOD.

Ayyyyy

Attached: ayyy lmao.png (1305x896, 252K)

You don't need to ski to survive in most snowy environments. Not knowing how to swim is a death sentence if you fall into deep water, which is located all over the world in every environment.

How about you actually read the article about this instead of trying to reinforce your retarded opinion. Repeating your bullshit claims doesnt make them true.

1:40-1:43. Nigger got nipped by the current and freaked out.