EUROPE YES!

They're expanding Schengen to the Congo...

>Objective 3: Promote regular migration and mobility, especially of young people and women, between Europe and North, West and Central Africa, and within these regions

ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/20180503_declaration-and-action-plan-marrakesh_en.pdf

Enjoy your niggers, Eurocucks!

Attached: african-invasion.jpg (800x487, 119K)

>women
Maybe they'll get some sexy negresses so it will all work out for everyone

It's like they're literally trying, and very hard at that, to spawn a new hitler.

Maybe that's the final objective?

this

Attached: 1528830527939.jpg (1080x1070, 110K)

Congo contains the most feral nogs ever cultivated on the dark continent. Have fun with that.

We had the right wing plus populists voted in because people were tired of 300,000 irregular niggers and of the EU giving us orders
If they ever open the gates of hell and let millions of niggers pour in within a few decades forcing everybody to take them there will be war all over the continent, i guarantee you
At this point they're either accellerating it to the max or outright pushing for fascism to return, there's no other choice
Or maybe nothing will come out of the treaty on a practical side and it was just paperwork

Gib chokky

All they will do is ask for gibs and have 10 children

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

Attached: ned_welfare.jpg (588x426, 33K)

>implying we didn't dump the worst bunch in the US during slavery

EU cucks are retarded

This is like Hitler planning to defeat the Russians while they are on the outskirts of Berlin, it's over but they don't realize it

fucking christ is it over for the European race for real?
or will this prompt Eastern Europe to leave this shitshow?

Attached: European Gene Pool.jpg (1037x1037, 122K)

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1428170441451.jpg (250x241, 10K)

No, I want a better Hitler.

I want a Hitler that FUCKING WINS!!!!111!

I want a new, harder, better Hitler that erases all the traitors from the face of Europe.

I want a Hitler that goes to Africa and genocides all the primitives and gets us new land.

Glorious African cleansing for 1000 years!

The new, better, harder, winning Hitler must be Eastern European.

When are you white men going to stand up and no longer take this demographic replacement?

our goverment already sold us. We are being overrun by niggers day by day, if you want a stronghold spain it is needed first to clean up all the inside traitors. but few native based spaniards are left and we cannot counter the enemy.

Send Help.

We're slow to anger. But once we blow our stack, we burn down entire continents and irradiate entire cities.

You already did it once before I'm sure you'll be able to do it again

I hope general Rambo is on his way over fucking lol

nigga you gypsy what are you talking about

In reality it mean nothing. Police already protect every nigger in europe. We all know they are illegal invaders but ((they)) just keep them here. Shengen in Congo. Who cares. Niggers already flood Europe without it anyway. This migrant crisis only turn more and more normies to racist.

lol war. in western europe , germany for example, center right wing populist afd is at 13%. 78% are voting FOR this mass migration

>enter right wing populist afd is at 13%. 78% are voting FOR this mass migration
we know. your mama merkel invited them. you would give your homes to niggers just not be called nazis. jews realy did good job on you.

No they aren't. All parties have voters who are against unlimited migration. A majority of German voters are against Merkel's policies, which is why she changed them and held a summit. It's that the AfD are a one-issue party and this isn't enough to motivate a majority of Germans to vote for them, because their other issues aren't appealing. What else can you say about a nationalist, supposedly traditionalist party that has so many gays in it?

Germany now has 1.2 million homeless thanks to Merkel.

Calm down, buddy.

Attached: 1524881343395.jpg (509x506, 57K)

Even getting rid of every last rapefugee still doesn't solve our problem of having too many foreigners in general. We would need to leave the EU, end dual citizenship, and probably reinstate the old nationality rules to solve it.

Please do leave the EU. The EU is a fucking cancer on the world. The fucking cunts want to move into Central Asia, Central Africa (obviously,) and even Latin America. They also want to shit up the web.

This is true, I remember hearing that the leader(?) of AfD is a lesbian who's "married" to a fucking poo and lives in Swtizerland to avoid paying higher taxes in Germany.. I wouldn't vote for them just because of that.

>Germany
>leaving EU

Nignogs can't survive in Germany. Not enough sun for their metabolism.

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? They're disgusting.
Why do niggers stink? The smell is fucking unbearable. I'm not joking they fucking stink. The women don't wash their hair for months and their nails gross me out because there's no possible way they're washing their hands properly. Even their pussies gross me out, It looks like a flesh wound on a feral boar. I'm genuinely not attracted to black women. They smell like erasers shoved up a butthole, simmered in a pot full of sweat and then left to dry in crack smoke.
But since your prime directive appears to be muh dick, you'd likely feel at home in Congo

plus other issues such as humidity etc

Breed them over there, improve their native gene pool

>Police already protect every nigger in europe
most of our policemen are either right wing or die-hard fascists luckily
the problem is with the leftist judges
In Italy most likely yes. In Germany i wouldn't know because the electric jew has done one hell of a work on you

You talk like European people asked for that.

Obviously they didn't.

Attached: natural_negro.jpg (480x480, 33K)

I have smelled a nigress, I think you only have experience with favela niggers as its your home.

Attached: 1530312079259.jpg (1536x2048, 1.36M)

They’re trying to get as much niggers and sub-humans into Europe to dilute it beyond recognition. They hope they can divide it enough so there won’t be another Hitler.

we should start teaching that in african schools

Attached: acid.png (648x914, 485K)

>Implying we don't quarantine them in disgusting cities and leave them to kill each other

How do you think we've managed to stall population growth of nogs? The problem in Europe is that you all live in cities so where will you run?

>posts fed somalians

i'd be sure to chalk it up to retardation.

I have met niggers in Europe too sweety, but I don't think anything I say would matter at all since you're constantly shilling racemixing in multiple threads. Are you involved with pic related?

Attached: america home of the free.png (500x779, 164K)

International agreements to boost migration are common. The globalists are rigging things against borders.

"Conservative" parties tell the public they want lower immigration at the same time as signing agreements like these; and 90% of people will never have a clue about these agreements.

Any time a genuinely anti-immigration party comes along and stands a chance at victory, the MSM will rage as hard as they did against Trump. If MSM isn't raging, then it's a ruse.

Demography is the only issue that cannot be undone. All the rest is just bullshit that doesn't matter in 10 years.

Demography matters in 25 years.

Germany already has Turks that came as (((temporary workers))) and never left.

Now it will have niggers and Arabs that will never leave.

You are doing now the stupidest mistake that USA made with their cotton niggers.

The whites suffer the consequences even after 200 years. And the American niggers are supposedly Christian, your niggers are Muslim.

There is no other issue than this!

You're condemning your children.

Wow so good. Congo gets schengen but Moldova doesn't. Good Job EU.

If it were only for women, I'd be ok with this.

GODDAMNIT BELGIUM!!!

You know if I was involved with pic related Id have a black qt gf by now but I dont.

>Wow so good. Congo gets schengen but Moldova doesn't. Good Job EU.
I'm sorry, they are communist scum that love Muslim niggers. It's unbelievable what Western Europe has become.

>we would need to leave the EU
do it please. we want borders back. without you there is no EU.

>muh dikk

Attached: 1515602835542.png (586x578, 37K)

Fucking monkeys is not OK.
They cannot consent.
Violates the NAP.

>North Africa
>Congo
>american flag
ah

Property cant not consent.

Europe is so cucked that knowing how much niggers have fucked up the United States they are fight hand over fist to import as many niggers as possible.

Attached: 8943795793465.png (663x2930, 1.11M)

>lies
>fake news
>dangerous half truths
>"Eurocuck"
What a shithole filled with trailer trash

Attached: Amerimutt.png (777x544, 44K)

it's hard to believe that blacks are only a measly 10% of our population.
all this hate, anger, and social unrest for just 10%. that's all it takes to permanently fuck your country.

Regular as opposed to irregular, not regular as in constant.

>>Objective 3: Promote regular migration and mobility, especially of young people and women, between Europe and North, West and Central Africa, and within these regions

Attached: 565434.jpg (770x800, 75K)

this. I can tell you've actually been around niggers. They're downright repulsive, and any white cunt that says they'd fuck deserves to be deported to live with their pets.

fuck you romania!
You fucked it up for all of us!

Traitors must leave the government. Migrants must be deported

The AFD isn't a one-issue party, they just focus on immigration so much because it's the biggest problem. The AFD is in some ways quite different to our SVP and they're the biggest party in Switzerland. You Germans are just too cucked to vote for a right wing "populist" party.

Thats unreal....

You wouldn't vote for a party which is the most nationalistic one in the respective country because you don't like the lifestyle of a highranking member? That's quite retarded desu