Any finance fags here?

any of you fags here work in finance? I'm trying to become the gentile George Soros here. Can some of you guys give me some tips regarding the financial industry, it's breakdowns, and such?

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5l0tMhlEuA
pro.coinbase.com/
ine.cn/en/products/oil/standard/index_2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=U5l0tMhlEuA

its literally impossible now, should have been born in the 40's/50's

Finance of what?!
Every company needs a CFO.
Big finance is done by low latency high volume transaction bots that run on algorithms and have higher privilege on the stock exchange, ie they can buy the whole stock before you click your mouse or even if you click and place your order their speed is so high that they can make the transaction before you.
Siphoning every little fucking penny.
George Soros is a lazy fuck playing on the vulnerabilities of smaller countries or being a lobby dog to get the US to turn a bling eye to his shenanigans, like he said in an interview his good ideas may not always have a good outcome.

Investment management, institutional and priv clients

Ecclesiastes 5:
13 There is a sore evil which I have seen under the sun, namely, riches kept for the owners thereof to their hurt.
14 But those riches perish by evil travail: and he begetteth a son, and there is nothing in his hand.
15 As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand.
16 And this also is a sore evil, that in all points as he came, so shall he go: and what profit hath he that hath laboured for the wind?

The entire fucking industry is a scam. Warren should have shut the large banks down. You don't deserve to get more than .01% for your '''''''''''services'''''''''''.

im a jewish hedge fund manager 8 figures AUM, have worked on wall street, gonna hit up some senior trading/sales jobs tonight at goldman/jpm/ms/rotheschilds/etc in nyc/london/geneva

might do deutsche bank just to help it blow up for fun

if you want to get in as a trader/M&A/PE,
go to an ivy league, get a math/econ/business degree, join a frat, intern on wall street, graduate summa cum laude, get job on wall street

or get an mba and join as an associate, pretty much your only ways into a tier 1 bank

Its run by jews. You wont get promoted unless you give up your soul or suck jew cock. You wont have the “in” on any good trades unless youre jewish either. Good luck, goyim.

the USD is a literal ponzi

pro.coinbase.com/

I do but you're essentially asking how to "get into oil and gas" what do you want to start with faggit. Are you an analyst? A sales guys? Do you want to go audit or IB or consulting? Or public policy? All of this shit fits under finance but is wildly different

Hello jew polack. Do you have discord so I can ask you some questions, or are you a LARP?

>discord
fuck off

but AMA since im bored

Attached: ariel qos.jpg (458x685, 65K)

Not him but I talked to O'Keefe from JPM hiring about his machine learning hr thing, what are your thoughts on that? Think the rest of the street going to jump on the bandwagon like always

yes i own bank me smart

Attached: 1517902732440.png (625x773, 111K)

>USD going away

USA would nuke the world before that happened.

>saddam wants to sell oil in other currencies
RIP
>gaddafi wants to sell oil in euros
RIP
>china launches a yuan-dominated oil future
USA can't literally invade China but it can fuck it over completely with a trade war

>ine.cn/en/products/oil/standard/index_2.html

is the so called "buy side" such as PE, or HF much superior to investment banking? I heard that everyone in investment banking wants to leave and get into buy side

>might do deutsche bank just to help it blow up for fun

Please do so, dear Sir! We need to Weimar this shit up...

Attached: shhhhhhheeeeeiiiiit.jpg (480x360, 13K)

yeah some banks are doing keyword filtering, machine learning for resumes is fucking retarded, depends on the job and desk, some desks go through the resumes themselves still

although that hireVue shit is fucking retarded

because they're probably mid office and not front office (the ones that make money). never did any PE or M&A myself I was a derivatives trader/salesman in FICC

I'm buy side right now (HF), it's alright, can get stressful with clients expecting ridiculous returns with 0 risk. if they only knew how fucking leveraged I go at times...

DB is so fucking idiotically stupid that they can't value their derivatives book properly. they were buying and selling mass swaps and exotics without knowing what the fuck they were doing. there's rumours the ECB has allowed DB to stop marking its books (ie. its bankrupt)

i figure they're desperate to hire anyone since top guys avoid it like the plague. i just want to get in there and see how bad shit really for fun

can you explain the finance hierarchy to me, polan bro? Like, what are the shit scrapers and who are the ones that get paid?

>although that hireVue shit is fucking retarded
Yeah tell me about it. Well if it helps GS get SGH kids to work their SUPER IMPORTANT clearing and operations jobs in Warsaw Spire that they moved from Bangalore cool for them I guess. It does make 3rd world applicant kiddos feel validated through the process.

BTW JPM said filtering for resumes made sense for them specifically for back office because really what need you, a basic idea of how finance works and being able to follow simple orders. Not that these poor shits had a chance at getting out of their desk.

Speaking of HF, can you put me in perspective about just HOW dumb you had to be managing buy side to put clients money into XIV and fuck it up in February? I heard rumors that someone had at least 4m there that vaporized.

Become a Nazi. Worked for georgie

buy moar AMZN

Big fish eats small fish.

You better find a big fish and start sucking his dick

analyst
associate
VP
ED
MD
MD/Partner

is the usual at a bulge bracket. you either graduate uni and beat out hundreds of others and work your way up. if you're intelligent with social skills they train you to be a trader. extroverts and smooth talkers salesman etc. 12-15 hour days, well 24/7 really since you're watching the markets 24/7. to be an investment banker you have to love the markets and an addict

also the ones that make money for the bank are the best paid, 6-7 figure annual pay is quite normal. a bank doesn't think twice about paying you a $5M bonus if your PNL was $30M

i dont get this. graduating from WSE and only getting mid office. maybe their english is terrible? i haven't met a pole not from the west that could speak anything better than basic english. so warszawa has no front office basically? where do they get the forex or swaps traders for Pekao or PKO? they offer CHF mortgages too and have to swap out risk, so who trades that at the polish banks and where?

as for XIV lmfao. shorting leveraged vol at historically low vol levels is the definition of retard. who the fuck expects equity vol to drop to fucking 5? anyways 50 cents made out like a bandit, made $300M on his VIX calls on volageddon.

also pro-tip. janet was buying up the market and shorting VIX. look at how shit blew up when she resigned and powell took over.

>can a bunch of anonymous autistic neets with mental illness give me tips on how to become a multi billionaire?

here’s a genuine tip, reconsider your thread my man

>i dont get this. graduating from WSE and only getting mid office
Not so much about what they can as it is about what they need. Get in touch with Polish big post 90s money (spoiler alert, dig deep enough and you'll find out serious cash in the family comes after grandpa landed an overvalued public contract in the early 00s, 90% of the cases), and ask them about their idea of raising kids. It's not the "Nothing is free work hard" story, its "Show me your not worthless by getting a degree", and they hand them the trust fund after. I fucking know a kid who dropped studies in WNE to sell insurance for fucking OVB (the insurance MLM) and is still dreaming they'll buy him a Rolex once he hits 100 downstream, his dad was CFO for Grupa ITI and is O&G now. It's not just the english man, they're just retarded for the most part. Money does that when it comes free, and after EU all but soiled Poland in free money that's what happened.

>so who trades that at the polish banks and where?
All I know for sure is GS in WAW has 0 front on the ground and a fucking ridiculous anglo with a biology degree running the back office. Maybe you can land forex or swaps for polish banks if you did good at a finance spec in a good school (SGH, UW WNE) and did your research and know the industry well. I can surely tell you not a lot of people do.

Do any of the foreign banks have ANY front office jobs in Warszawa? I applied to some random jobs, I would be their ideal candidate but heard nothing? I can easily get a job in NYC/London. I do my resumes in English though, maybe the HR girl couldn't read English or the job was a fake. Surprising though considering Warsaw has a severe skilled labour shortage. Oh well back to NYC

I went to Uni abroad, let's say my educational level is far above that. I'm an expert in investment banking, was senior level at bulge brackets in NYC before. Yes I am aware, it's just rare for a NYC BSD to appear in Warsaw and apply for jobs, then they don't even call back, is it some commie mentality? or do they think I'll expect too much money?

bump

Attached: zloty kurwa.png (722x530, 409K)

>Finance
Sure, I'll give you a tip. Finance is for parasites.

Imagine having a huge load of money and making money off of that load of money. That is your job. Having money. Then you give it out to poor shmucks, and expecting them to pay you for temporarily letting them touch your money.

Capitalism is great, huh?

It’s not worth it. I got off the track early so some people on here will say I don’t know enough, but I met enough soulless VPs and miserable MDs to realize early that no amount of money makes that life worth it. No one, except the freaks who try to start arguments at the bar about optimal modelling techniques, is happy.

Attached: 1BEE6DAD-37EF-4EC8-A92B-90356D471A5A.jpg (614x389, 39K)

Well from what I can just remember...
GS does operations only, and no plans to expand I hear.
JPM wants assets people and quants as of now and their machine learning thing for HR was also based here. So maybe try them, I had an impression they were kind of prolific.
Deutsche definitely only does very limited retail and support roles.
Last time I looked at Citi they had something something FX open, but their office is fucking called Citi Service Center.
I know Societe Generale has a massive fucking office for a bank with zero actual presence.

But I'll tell you this, the impression I generally get is that big finance's vision for Poland is come and hire cheap labor to do thankless jobs that Street of City or even Banga fucking lore people will scoff at. And if someone brilliant comes their way, will they go through a trouble of patching them over to the head office because of how brilliant they look? Probably not.

Plus there's the whole standard of less-than-nice communication (no callback is expected honestly) and yeah, the fact that you will expect competitive cash and have seen what money there is to be made in the industry will make it harder to sell you on what they offer. I know in GS Warsaw office payment talk is high-and-mighty dont-or-you-lose-your-job forbidden, and they can be offering back office as low as 5K PLN post tax on entry or so. But not saying it happens to anyone.

>5K PLN/month
żabka pays more wtf?

>mfw I once made $2.3M in

Attached: daddy.jpg (640x480, 124K)

so fuck GS, so is there any place worth applying for front office jobs in Warszawa with a PNL? or should I not waste my time, all I fucking hear about >muh workers >we need skilled workers

I heard Google in Warsaw pays about 40-50K złoty to good coders, so how can the banks pay so little renumeration?

Well maybe my source was an outlier but you know, they really must be saving money if they relocated back office jobs here from India. It's not just in finance that is like that honestly, just compare the amount of IT companies and service providers here with the amount of actually Polish -developed IT companies.

Maybe try to actually talk to people who cry to you about their lack of skilled labor, because I definitely don't hear about someone coming to Poland with a priority for skill, rather desire to work long hrs on the cheap.

Don't quote me on that to the press, but if I were you I'd just go somewhere that is not seen as a place to out source shit work to.

Google can be paying a lot because Google puts here positions that actually matter for their business and are not so easy to replace (yes I know about your PNL, I think it's just not a big part of the way they think here).

what a kike dysgenic faggot, unawares of his horribilitude

Get an average return of at least 10% for a couple of years and rich people will throw money at you.

Fuck off commie leaf!

Attached: Dgsm0u3X0AAD9G-.jpg (933x933, 81K)

George is a class act. Has anyone caught his latest twist on the immigration game. He wanted the EU the spend billions on Africa. With the latest EU migration agreement he's got it. He will now move his money away from the NGO slowing migration. Then use the promise of EU money to get influence with the nigger leaders, for sweet African resources.

well you're a jew you're literally cursed + you'll get glassed in ww3 and it starts this year

You're going to become the gentile Soros by asking for advice on a kozak eagle taming forum?

Attached: 1527922941220.jpg (125x118, 3K)

t. poorfag
protip: buying weed and butt plugs offers poor return on investment

What's up. Work in private equity for a spooky firm accused of "shadow banking" constantly by the news.

inb4 blackrock

and all people here, what do you guys think about the current state of the bitcoin bubble? I was thinking of investing when I got the cash