Free speech isn't hate speech

When someone correctly points out how hateful you are and wants to stop you because you want to genocide people who aren't like you, you your hate speech a "different opinion" and act like it's a protected class that means you're free from all consequences that come from your outdated and bigoted hate speech. You act like you can't figure out why on earth someone would have a problem with someone who's racist, sexist, homophobic, and radicalized. This is the common narrative that hate speech is just "different opinions". "How dare you disgagree with me for being a hateful alt right homo/transphobe and racist. You're the real fascists reeeeeeereee"

The point is, you're filled with unwarranted hate because you're angry at the world for making you such a loser and this is how you retaliated. Please tell me why you think your advocacy for violence is okay and why I should be okay with your racist and sexist hate speech.

Attached: IMG_8495.png (950x929, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5l0tMhlEuA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hate speech is good and cool

SCOTUS has upheld hate speech 9-0. You're a faggot

you won't accomplish much by doing this
people will just take you for another troll, this is not a site where you cant wreck people by making such thread, if anything people will take you as one of us as you are contributing in its weird way

this place is very different from tumbler

Attached: 4chin.jpg (600x750, 66K)

>Hurr durr I'm going to interpret the constitution and not get a court ruling in my favor. I'll just start imposing my constitutional opinions on people, just brow beat them with my views. That will change the interpretation of the law throughout the country, me being a shithead.

If you have two categories of speech: "acceptable" and "not acceptable", then it's not free speech, no matter how you try to spin it.

Attached: 1530371834576m (2).jpg (1024x862, 194K)

You don't need to worry about your feelings for much longer, commie retard.

It's hard to care about anything at the bottom of a mass grave.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5l0tMhlEuA

>The point is, you're filled with unwarranted hate because you're angry at the world for making you such a loser and this is how you retaliated. Please tell me why you think your advocacy for violence is okay and why I should be okay with your racist and sexist hate speech.
Wrong, I studied biology/genetics and realized that race realism is not a bad theory, in fact doctors and medical researchers use race to determine medical risk, and if race can determine medical risk it can determine IQ and propensity for criminal behavior, only we don't talk about the latter because it's a taboo in Western society

don't worry, we will continue to exist for as long as you use dishonest argument and refuse to engage us on basic facts. :^)

>WHAT IS THE WARRIOR GENE?

>The Warrior Gene refers to certain copies (alleles) of the MAO-A gene that have been linked to violent anti-social behavior. One such allele, called 2R, is 55x more common in niggers than in whites:

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior (note: nervous Jews recently got rid of the above statistics, but you can find in the edit history from ~6 months ago)

>The reason a large number of niggers act like violent apes is because they carry the violent ape gene. This supports the hypothesis that niggers are genetically inferior subhumans.

Attached: 1431501565422.png (780x1000, 310K)

This has all been debunked. I'll leave it up to you to do more research into it. The problem with your hate speech is that you back it with cherry picked studies to try and mask what it truly is. Stop being hateful and open your mind

If free speech isn't free from consequences then what exactly is it free from?

Feel free to say whatever up want but there is no room for hatred and bigotry. These words call for violence. No tolerance for intolerance

And if speech is subject to legal repercussions then you can't reasonably call it free. I'd have more respect for you people if you just admitted you don't support free speech. At least we'd know where you stand and move past semantics.

Speech that threatens to harm others and is fueled by hate doesn't deserve to be free

So who defines what hate speech is? Who watches the watcher meme flag kike. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1530186971023.png (370x547, 355K)

>This has all been debunked.
No, it hasn't.
>I'll leave it up to you to do more research into it.
At least you admit that you don't have any data or sources to provide.

So you don't support free speech, got it.

There's no point in trying to reason with you Nazis because you'll refuse to admit you're wrong and will resort to calling me a paid shill

No tolerance for intolerance

Hate speech is, for example, being racist, sexist, homophobic, all which stem from hate and ignorance and are fueled by it. These ideas are lethal and threaten the lives of millions

Yeah, so as I've already said you don't support free speech. Pretty simple, I don't know why you won't admit it.

>meme flag
>bait thread
>bigots, racist!!
how would be feel being the lowest of the lowest, a shill on Jow Forums

Ohh look, another bait thread where a memeflag argues for limiting rights. I predict this thread will get 200+ replies as usual.