Help prove Jewish power and nepotism in Canada

Hey, I'm a recent immigrant from Israel, currently on an International Experience Canada visa.
I would like to become a Canadian citizen and move for good.
Since it seems like everyone in this board strongly believes that Jews have overwhelming power in government in Canada, and are working to advance Jews over others, I would like to ask for pointers on how I would go about making use of this special privilege to get my Canadian citizenship. So far it seems like I'm ineligible for it.
If I get the help I need here I will gladly become a Believer of the white genocide and Jewish conspiracy theory and you will get another affirmation of your sociopathic beliefs, so everyone wins.
Thanks.

Attached: gaza.png (500x544, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lh4MSZjhdoU&t=34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I don't care what leafs think at all.

that doesn't even make sense, fat.

bump
this will be the post that destroys Jow Forums if you don't deliver the goods

Attached: arab.jpg (916x732, 211K)

>hmmm I don't have an infographic image to answer this question, oh well I feel like playing fortnite anyway

Look up the Bronfman family, you self-important cunt.

Attached: 1445062689741s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

ok explain how I take advantage of this family's success. this is the crux of your conspiracy theories.

Well, have you tried getting in touch with them? maybe networking with them? isn't that what you fucking jews always do anyway or are you just here to troll?

The JQ is so fucking self-evident at this point, you'd have to be fucking blind to not see it or perhaps just Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=lh4MSZjhdoU&t=34

>I'm a recent immigrant from Israel
you can't do that. you have to go back. satans chosen people have their promised hellhole in middle east. we need less jews, not more.

oh ok all I have to do is get in touch with them, explain that I also happen to be Jewish and they'll make it so I receive a Canadian citizenship over all other applicants.
Thanks for the suggestion, maybe I'll "network" with them next time I see them in Metchosin's farmer market.
btw from the wikipedia page on this family I see that many of the current generation live in New York so that's kinda not helping me

I'm pretty sure I did

Attached: stormfront.png (293x326, 36K)

Provide a link to anything proving that the majority of conservatives believe that there is a secret conspiracy which allows Jews to fast-track immigration waiting periods, I mean what kind of bullshit straw man is this?

Attached: 9F29FA95-6401-4AEA-9D7D-C5FD44E10E93.jpg (738x741, 119K)

just visit the next synagogue and pay a fee to the rabbi

Or even better, just provide me with one example of one Jow Forums user who believes that Jews secretly help each other immigrate. I guarantee you won’t find one because that is not what the theory is.

"conservative" is a legitimate political belief, when I speak of you in here I speak of internet nazis, sad teenage gamers, pale sociopathic freaks, not "conservatives".
No one specifically mentions "Jewish fast-track immigration" but it is directly argued that Jews influence and control Canadian immigration, and also that they're unfairly favoring Jews over others. so it's pretty much implied if you believe the conspiracy theories.

No where has anyone ever said that, Jews are an incredible minority globally and in western countries. Not a single person, nazi or otherwise believes that there is a conspiracy to flood our country with Jews. What kind of argument even is that? This ones going in the cringe folder

Retard, I didn't say anything about "conspiracy to flood Canada with Jews". I said that if the conspiracy theory is true, it would be in their power and in their will to help me immigrate, if I asked for it.

Why would any powerful Jew care about letting you, someone who spends their afternoon arguing on an online forum into the country? It would not be in their best interest and it would not benefit them whatsoever.

You seem to be quite the conspiracy theorist, what led you to believe the people in charge of immigration are Jewish? The Canadian immigration minister is a Somali refugee.

You have to remember that the Jews in power who the nazis disliked were not genuine practicing Jewish people and were simply using the religion as a proxy to conquer the world.

>Why would any powerful Jew care about letting you, someone who spends their afternoon arguing on an online forum into the country? It would not be in their best interest and it would not benefit them whatsoever.
ok so Jewish nepotism doesn't exist, got it
>You seem to be quite the conspiracy theorist, what led you to believe the people in charge of immigration are Jewish? The Canadian immigration minister is a Somali refugee.
so Jews have no power over immigration policies in Canada, got it
that's really all I wanted to hear
bye

One layer of schizophrenia at a time, please.

Kek

Nepotism must benefit both sides. Your ignorance is astounding, convenient and self serving. You are not a wealthy person, nor are you a powerful person, so what would wealthy powerful Jews gain from helping you?
The immigration minister is a Somali refugee but if you were actually interested in the subject you would look into who put him into power and who was influencing both sides at the time.

Damn, dude, you just got clowned pretty hard, please quit this thread you're making us look bad

Me? What library let you use their computer?

apply as refugee, they're overwhelm by the amount of demands instead of kicking ppl out.

Don't leave one war zone for a future war zone...

>the jewish cycle

>you will get another affirmation of your sociopathic beliefs, so everyone wins
kek

hey, so why do you like it so much and where are you visiting?

also why don't you just go to an immigration lawyer who's Jewish?

just walk into the airport give them a firm handshake and tell them you're jewish