Human Resources (HR)

Why does this exist? Is it any different than Personnel of years gone by?

Attached: hr_logo.jpg (1040x566, 57K)

If you can apply for jobs without one. Go for it. HR is the devils advocate of a company.

Bunch of LARPING cunt faggots with psychology degrees, the fake science, hiring people but they have 0 knowledge of wtf the employee is specifically suppose to do.
It's the BS department who's meant to tak it up the ass if a worker fucks up cause they know shit to begin with.
THAT'S WHY DEGREES MATTER SO MUCH, cause these cunts can't judge dick!

Relabel, rename, redirect, anything to dissuade close examination. As PoliCorr started infiltrating the corporate sphere, they started rebranding everything, with the idea of killing off everything "old"

A huge company definitely needs a dedicated team to handle hiring, salary, etc. The problem is, roasties are seen as qualified for this position.

think cattle, only humans.
iirc it changed from "employment office" in the 80's to HR.
it dehumanizes you.

It does take all the "human" out of "resources".
It's 2 more syllables than personnel. "Dead nigger storage" is also 5 syllables.

It's where companies put useless women who they are mandated to hire.

Attached: 1524950720475.jpg (383x345, 28K)

What company do you work for where HR makes the hiring decisions instead of the manager?

5th column gatekeepers

HR makes all the recruiting work and the manager approves.

Yeah... but HR doesn't make the hiring decision.

DUUUUH!
But if HR decides it doesn't even reach the manager's desk to be approved in the first place and we all know the manager only fully reviews the important jobs/promotions, and most hiring are done on the lower level jobs, basically HR has the control there and the manager just signs off on that.

HR is what happens when a company grows so large it forgets that its employees are individuals

Modern business is essentially a form of money laundering. Its amazing how many different positions there are for seemingly worthless things. At my company we have positions like "Vice President of Social Operations" or "Vice Manager or Community Business". Its hard to imagine all these jobs actually add tangible value to the company.

I've never encountered that before. I've always dealt with the manager in an interview, and HR only with the recruiters before. You have a point that they control the door, but managers still can bypass that.

Why HR always cunts?

>how to give minorities and women jobs

The mob applaudes and the politician who pushes this gets more votes.

It exists only to make their employers think they need them

Cause you worked for small businesses.
You don't get interviewed by the CEO for your entry office job if the company has more than 70 employees.
They DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE.
Again they don't know the specifics of the jobs they make the interview for that why they ask for degrees, references, certificates for every fucking thing, if they knew they could just ask a few in depth questions but it's not even in their work description to know anything specific about what they are hiring, they're just a bunch of nerds with their head full of fake science.
PSYCHOLOGY IS A FAKE SCIENCE, GOOGLE IT.

It's a job creation scheme for the unemployable, and a trojan horse to allow the neo matriachy to destroy anything of any value, from personal observations anyway.

Personnel used to be a) male b)competent & c) had a vague notion of that the company he worked for actually did.

Attached: wisdom.jpg (640x640, 39K)

>Cause you worked for small businesses.
>You don't get interviewed by the CEO for your entry office job if the company has more than 70 employees.

Wrong. Right now I am working for a fortune 200 company. Both of my positions I've had here have had only the hiring manager/director/vp in the interview room.

Was it entry level job?
An entry level job supporting higher level jobs like PAs or secretary or working directly with higher ups.
Was it a job that the company's future depended on? Like programmer in a gaming company?!
Do you get the fucking picture you autistic CUNT?
JOBS THAT FUCKING MATTER, MOST DON!
DO YOU EVEN HAVE AN IDEA HOW A CEO OF A BIG COMPANY SCHEDULE EVEN LOOKS LIKE?

>isle of MAN
you're fired

Attached: female-hunter.jpg (901x694, 192K)

>hiring manager
HR manager...
Are you kidding me?!

>Was it entry level job?

My first job here yes. My position now, no.

>An entry level job supporting higher level jobs like PAs or secretary or working directly with higher ups

It was. Now I work directly with higher ups some time, including all the executives.

>Was it a job that the company's future depended on? Like programmer in a gaming company?!

No. Admin role.

>Do you get the fucking picture you autistic CUNT?
JOBS THAT FUCKING MATTER, MOST DON! DO YOU EVEN HAVE AN IDEA HOW A CEO OF A BIG COMPANY SCHEDULE EVEN LOOKS LIKE?
Problem?

>HR manager...
>Are you kidding me?!

Not HR manager.

I actually really like my HR, they organize events for the holidays and get shit done when it's needed. I needed a new insurance card for my wife after she changed her name and they got it through in like a week. We have recruiters seperate from HR so maybe thats why they don't suck.

wtf? What is that thing?

Hiring manager?
Do you even know how a corporate structure even looks like?!
There is no such thing as hiring manager it's HR manager, the manager of the HR department?!
You dumb cunt!
I already told you: jobs that fucking matter.
You were the autistic cunt at the computer that fed the higher ups with data/services and was interviews by the HR manager or maybe the VP.
Do you even know what a CEO is?!
Why do you even use the term director?
You LARPING cunting fag.
Corporate boy doesn't fucking know the corporate structure.

Auf die Heide bluht ein kleines Blumelein

Und dass heisst

ERIKA

>I actually really like my HR, they organize events for the holidays and get shit done when it's needed
Well at least they're not zombies.

>Personnel used to
be one of the best employees that could work in many departments.

>Hiring manager?
>Do you even know how a corporate structure even looks like?!
>There is no such thing as hiring manager it's HR manager, the manager of the HR department?!

The hiring manager, as in the manager of the open position, the person who is "hiring" me and will be my "manager", ya dumb cunt.

My company probably contributes more to the GDP than your whole shitty country.

>I already told you: jobs that fucking matter.
You were the autistic cunt at the computer that fed the higher ups with data/services and was interviews by the HR manager or maybe the VP.

So those jobs aren't essential in a company? Right...

>Do you even know what a CEO is?!

Yes...

>Why do you even use the term director?

Because my boss is a director...

>You LARPING cunting fag.
Corporate boy doesn't fucking know the corporate structure.

You got problems, Eurocuck.

Having worked in an insurance company, I can assure you that they do absolutely fucking nothing. They always fucking tell their employees to call their insurance provider so Britney can go back to Pinterest or whatever the fuck she's doing, which doesn't include knowing shit about their benefits.

It is where you hide women that are. 1. Someones wife. 2. Someones daughter. 3. Hot girl some business guy wants to fuck. 4. Quota numbers to avoid lawsuits, perfect for black women.

>"hiring" me and will be my "manager"
WTF are you talking about?! The manager of a department?
Why do you take credit for your company, you're just an autistic cunt that works there and doesn't even know economics 101.
>my boss is a director...
Director of what?!
WTF are you even talking about?!
You must be pic related.

Attached: Stapler-Scene-Office-Space.jpg (700x405, 49K)

>that they do absolutely fucking nothing
If you know nothing what else are you going to do?!

>TF are you talking about?! The manager of a department?

Yes.

>Why do you take credit for your company, you're just an autistic cunt that works there and doesn't even know economics 101.

I'm not taking credit for my company. I think I do since I have a degree in economics and finance from a very good school.

>Director of what?!

Retirement.

>WTF are you even talking about?!
You must be pic related.

I'm wondering the same thing about your posts.

Sigh. Its very easy to explain what they do. They play the middle person in a company. Assisting the managers with hiring personal, making the contracts and all the paper work. They have an advising role in health and safety in the workplace. They do the salaries (paper work). Stuff like that. Large companies benefit from it since HR is often centralized in the company assisting managers.

Hr keeps the company safe from its workers

>Why do you take credit for your company
We never had left-wing labor movements in our country because wages used to be fair. Now, people justify getting overworked and underpaid because their company “stands for something.”

Has anybody here seen the latest anti-harassment videos mandated by HR?

What’s the big deal?

>managers still can bypass that.
They sometimes can't by company's policy.
Also they only bypass it if they know there is opportunity for hire. Knowledge of which comes either from networking relations or from the HR themselves.
It's also why it's so important to have a basic network so that you can contact the people ou would work for directly and don't have to be passed through the HR filter which is notoriously slow, random, incompetent.