This is why we need segregation

This is why we need segregation.

If you don't agree, you're a white supremacist.

Attached: file.png (601x559, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEHtf4N1uEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inherently
What does this even mean? A Jewish manufactured bubble? A permitted zone made by white people in white majority country?

Separate but equal is a great idea.

So... bring back segregation? OK I can get behind that.

I'm a white supremacist who agrees we need segregation

Attached: 1418941033346.gif (389x350, 2.77M)

when will "poc" realize their not wanted in white countries. the only reason they stay is for the money. watch when the civil war comes they'll flee to the border of canada and mexico like the parasites they ARE!

>saying there are non-white spaces is normal
>saying there are white only spaces makes you literally hitler

hmm

Come all you sons of freedom, and join our Southern band.

Well find those carpetbaggers, and drive them from our land!

Our Justice is our motto! And providence our guide!

So jump into the wagon and we'll all take a ride!

So wait for the wagon, the Segregation Wagon!

Attached: owsQZ7QsVYjgqV22gyer0MEoXnyAsRIP4l56TepjLgg.jpg (749x733, 65K)

Why don't they just go to Africa, the giant space for people of color where they won't be bothered by white people? Well, besides any of the halfway decent parts of Africa. They'll have to tolerate white people if they want to go to any of those.

diversity was a mistake

Attached: erosion_of_trust.png (768x496, 53K)

Attached: DXk9wsWUQAA7Amx.jpg (1200x1071, 150K)

Attached: diversity4.jpg (484x537, 76K)

Well, it's how whites feel about shitskins.

Attached: DQwnGQcVoAAg6lL.jpg (960x600, 60K)

Attached: trib_2.jpg (713x493, 29K)

Attached: tribalism.png (636x657, 387K)

Reply with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=JEHtf4N1uEE

Is this boon basically saying that they think "around whites never relax"?

Good if they want segregation I'm all for it but it has to be made clear that they wanted it and it wasn't whites who pushed it this time

only racists want diversity. segregation is the only solution

Democracy itself was a mistake and always fails every time it's tried

>around whites never relax

Yeah man, everywhere I look, whites stealing shit from nigs, whites carjacking nigs, whites chimping out and stabbing nigs for no reason

Load all these disgusting monsters onto rafts and push them toward Liberia.

They call Brampton "bramladesh" for a reason

He left out the part where he rightly blames kikes like him and his ancestors for the situation he's accurately describing. Ezra is getting the rope.

>subhuman instinctively alters behavior when a superior being enters frame
>instead of introspecting on this they reeeeee and claim whites should just stay away from them

Reverse all races from the tweet and it is "problematic."
POC, or niggers as I call them, are the most vile and racist groups we have on earth and are entirely tribalistic to a harmful degree. They don't want to just destroy their own cultures, they are ardently pushing to cling to us and drag us down with them, kicking and screaming. They will smile as their culture implodes because they took someone with them.

Imagine being so god-forsaken and sullied in your soul...
The fact that we exist with them is Kafkaesque, I know its a meme, but there is no other word to describe how heinously improper and unjust it is that we have to exist side by side with them.
We should be colonizing moons right now.

>diversity destroys social cohesion
wew who would have thought

This is unfortunate but true. I don't agree with Republicans on everything but there's no fucking way I'd ever vote blue.

fully agree
any intermixing of the people produces discomfort, hostility and often violence or worse

>have you ever noticed how white people keep improving everything around us?
This has to stop.

How do you think we feel nigger?

Attached: beach.jpg (550x800, 130K)

Just saying that even if chicago is filled with crime and ghettos and the segregation you want, they still vote democrat.

Letting the leftist run wild and then thinking it would solve anything ever is a massively bad idea that has never worked.

Attached: selfmadedolan.png (1058x1017, 167K)

I agree with the conclusion, but the logic is absolutely insane. Why the fuck are these people obsessed with "spaces"? I doubt they even know that a smooth manifold is a Hausdorff topological space that is locally diffeomorphic to Euclidean space. Fucking plebs.

Yeah, thats why we arent a democracy, we are a representative republic. Fucking dope

a liberally brainwashed nigger is perhaps the most useless and retarded nigger of all

Listen faggots, twitters new draconian thought crime algorithms make it easy to get this kind of blatant anti white racism b&. I really can't believe how easy it is. I think it's around 5-10 reports and the tweet is taken down and the user suspended. You retards need to start taking advantage of this by turning the SJW firehose back on them.

I got that racismdog account suspended in ten minutes.

Quit whining like little faggots and do something. Just the thought that their shit opinions got them kicked off their soapbox is enough to severely damage their already fragile egos. Don't comment on the thread, don't retweet with some cleaner quip, just report for racism and move on to the next.

Create fake accounts with throwaway emails and make a sport of it.

Attached: CHALLENGE.jpg (3020x2265, 1.12M)

Every nigger has a white friend or two who gives him a place to get off the streets and kill time between hangouts. Usually someone who will smoke them out. This is every single nigger in America. They literally depend on white people and cannot fathom a world without them. The new Civil Rights movement is completely about permitting niggers breakaway spaces, tiny islands of niggerdom, free from the stifling gaze of their betters. They are demanding this outright and they are so used to getting whatever they want, it is fucking wiht their heads that the one tirck they've learned suddenly isn't yielding treats. It truly is cruel ti make them live among us. If it is to go on, it would be sensible to begin seeing them as our responsibility and not our equal. Truth is much kinder in the long run than this decades old deception.

>POC

Attached: poc.jpg (519x81, 7K)

This is why niggers shouldn't live in the same countries as humans. They're so envious of the white man that they can't even be comfortable around the hand that feeds them.