BRITAIN IS AWAKE

Throughout Britain, more and more mobs are popping up and attacking the Islamic scourge in this country.

Just today there have been two mobs, one which attacked a known grooming gang of muslim men. The other, a massive mob attacked a muslim pedo. The police came to protect the pedo and it devolved into rioting.

unilad.co.uk/featured/community-uprising-against-alleged-paedophile-in-scotland/

Boys, Britain is back. We’re bit by bit waking up to this Islamic menace.

PS. The next Free Tommy rally in London is June 14th. See you all there.

Previous thread

Attached: 87562FD9-23B5-468E-9AB5-84BEDA9D67C1.png (438x613, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1WrzlG-00I
youtube.com/watch?v=XKl_TE202Zg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
express.co.uk/news/uk/979715/zulu-snowflakes-campaigners-michael-caine-racist-politicial-correctness-gone-mad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting some images from the riot

Attached: CE709C63-9260-4B7C-915A-D67D18E55160.png (440x705, 281K)

Attached: 5A9F187D-F1E1-468A-A6C8-B49EB1AFD7A6.jpg (782x534, 70K)

This image was from the separate mob on the grooming gang

Attached: 21CD690F-E692-4EA4-A580-959A206C6F38.jpg (1125x1249, 196K)

Bump because Royalism.

Attached: 46584366.jpg (1000x541, 101K)

Here’s another that happened the other day, some lads rammed a kebab shop known to be run by grooming gangs, then as they spotted the owners fleeing, they ran them off the road

Attached: A03BD439-AC66-4E87-AB3A-DC923354AC36.jpg (1125x1314, 167K)

where was this one?

fuck the uk police, absolute spineless scum they are

Let me know when there's blood in the streets.

Attached: 79406301-7C95-48BC-B884-871C71532434.jpg (1125x1355, 774K)

Not related to grooming gangs, but what if Jow Forums crashed the KSI boxing match by playing Moonman and other racist songs over the loudspeakers.

Hopefully you Brits can keep up the momentum with your movement.

the mad lads were literally left with no other choice.

Oi bruv, wheas ya Jow Forums liocence, this site is restricted by order of Qween Meghan Markle™

also, stop being Moslemophobic, maybe these "Grooming gangs" are just giving girls free haircuts and manicures. i hear that's part of Paki culture.

Fuck off Royalist.

Arise Christian soldiers! Take back the Empire!

(oh shit reddit spacing, i done fucked up)

Attached: 1524519278244.png (512x451, 445K)

C'mon guys. Don't stop, don't slow down, don't go backwards.

Goddamn, y’all need to channel your Oliver Cromwell

Oh yes Elizabeth and George are really great examples of the crown, truly they live up to the standard of rulers past.

>a bunch of lower class goons dressednin tracksuits acting like hooligans is a good thing

Any Englishman who considers this anything but an embarrassment is, well, embarrassing themselves. Like I've said before, you won't ever get anything done this way because frankly, you lot are barely above blacks and muslims in the eyes of the middle and upper class, anyway.

>(((the movement)))

saving the white race is not a movement it is the only thing that exists right now or we die out forever, dont namedrop your american pozz here please you literal nigger

oven yourself (((optics)))cuck

Does this mean the violence has escalated?

Attached: hidingbehindcompy.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Render all non white institutions financially insolvent

BRITAIN NO

Attached: 1515785682633.jpg (1920x1152, 436K)

So what should they do? Let their daughters and women get raped while the government turns a blind eye if not actually pushes for it?

You are a coward of the highest order

Looks like a bunch of chavs at their council estate LOL

This is the great filter for the European peoples and should be treated as such.

Attached: 1524957797524.jpg (850x400, 63K)

About Fucking Time.
crusades 2.0

Bumping for other bong bros to see

Need volunteers?

Give us the word, and I'll be on the next boat/plane to the Motherland to help y'all out in any way that I can.

t. cuck

the only things those who abuse power will ever truly fear is the lynch mob.

>you lot are barely above blacks and muslims in the eyes of the middle and upper class, anyway
So the people who've fucked England up don't like us? Fuck off Rupert, we'll handle this, you've had your chance.
youtube.com/watch?v=C1WrzlG-00I

BRING ME MY BOW OF BURNING GOLD
BRING ME ARROWS OF DESIRE

Attached: 66C1E973-FB14-4C0B-9C8A-499F63B58BF1.jpg (612x1088, 169K)

>peak cowardice

Storm MI5 headquarters, because that's where this pedophile ring is run from.

The violence has only just begun!

Would a civil war here kickstart ones across Europe?
It seems the whole west is ripe for civil unrest

Leeds is what was said. Dont know if thats true.

Not a jew. Just a snob.

I have no idea what they should do, but conducting themselves in this way doesn't endear others to the cause because literally no one likes the working class in this country.

How many lads expected on the 14th?

UMA DELÍCIA. Any webm's available?

Foolish traitor, your govt will scream and burn.

Didn't work so now it's fashy nationalism time.

Attached: 1498412252700.png (1423x1320, 270K)

It's literally the best thing to happen to the UK in 20 years. You are a pedo apologist or some colour of shitskin, either way kys.

People like you will hang with the Pakis, Satan, the ruling class of this country have been defeatist for a hundred years, it's time for a change.

>swedish autism
It's an existential movement.

>PS. The next Free Tommy rally in London is June 14th. See you all there.
Next year?

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

Attached: 668bdb93c250fb95e58877caa8cf4af2.jpg (500x473, 55K)

IT'S PAKIS.

IT ISN'T "MUSLIMS". IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE NON-WHITES TO EVERY BRAINLET ZOG KOSHER FAGGOT SPAMMING ZIONIST TOMMEH TOMMEH ROBINSON BULLSHIT.

SIKHS HAVE DONE GROOMING ON WHITE CHILDREN. BLACKS RAPE AND PIMP WHITE GIRLS ON A REGULAR BASIS. THIS ISN'T MUSLAMIC RAY GUNS, THIS IS FUCKING NON-WHITES. DON'T ALLOW KOSHER ZOGBOTS TO TURN THIS INTO A JEW-APPROVED MUSLAMIC RAYGUN DEAD END.

Attached: 57ee660b39cd46b1299cb2c328ba21453b04fd8f122cb19399a8fc5928788906.png (2048x1952, 604K)

Extremely glad this is happening. I doubt that my country will wake up in time but Im glad the home of the Empire may not be lost

You're all misinterpreting my point, whilst throwing out insults like triggered libs, kek.

Lower class rioting will never become a factor in change - you need to unite the classes. As it stands, this just looks like hooliganism. Once you get the upper middle class (who make up the bulk of media) then you get a shift in culture.

a mayor reason whites form mobs against police now, is because they learned how successful muslims are when they do this.

kinda funny.

Its has to start somewhere

The webm of the kebab shob getting british peace trucked was muita delicia

youtube.com/watch?v=XKl_TE202Zg

mate where do you live? Do you even have an infestation there? This has been a long time coming, people are pissed.
This isn't the last time we will see this.

Attached: 1529580315991.jpg (628x768, 79K)

You're an idiot. Social revolutions absolutely need the working class above anything else. Right now the middle and upper classes are responding pathetically to the muzzie menace

It doesn't matter. Hooliganism has its place. Every revolutionary movement needs the violent lower class people. These rioters are tomorrow's brown shirts.

>upper middle class
You mean fucking kikes? Burn every fucking kike and their children, burn every corporate rat who serves the pedophile elites.

Your whole society should scream as it dies. You evil fucking sellout. Burn.

They certainly aren't stagnant, nor are they going backwards. This is a movement. You really should just stick to communicating in your main language (Swedish? Arabic?) if you're confused by English.

>t. Turkroach
We're well aware all of your shitskins deserve rope.

Indeed, delicioso. I imagine the damage the britbongs would cause if they had guns.

daily reminder that although UK is a police state, it happens to have the most inept police in the world when it comes to actually suppressing a standing group of humans

Attached: 1504316156516.jpg (953x1285, 679K)

If Britain keeps this up they might enter a civil war before Sweden or France, would be quite the redemption arc if true.

pakis are generally muslim you brainlet

it's punjabs that are sikh

gj boiiis the empire is back

>unite the classes
after years of being ignored and called far right Nazis and being told their votes mean fuck all do you honestly think any working class person gives a fuck what middle and upper class snobs think about our tactics?
I want to see all these paedophiles driven from every council estate so they have to house them all amongst the middle class, let them deal with their beloved 'multiculturalism' instead.
Enjoy having little George being beaten up and little Sarah being banged in the arse by 50 Pakis.

Refugees welcome.....to live in middle class neighbourhoods.

Correct

Personally I always knew it would be chavs who kick off the conflict in Britain. The rest of the British people are way to cucked.

I'm pretty sure the UK is beyond saving. It's basically an Islamic caliphate at this point.

>Once you get the upper middle class (who make up the bulk of media) then you get a shift in culture
They are beyond saving, listen to the Today programme on R4 if you don't believe me. What hope there is lies with the proles, much though you may hate the idea. The future British Pol Pot probably lurks on this board.

This is a goldfish bowl and the MODS are anti right wing activists. Be careful what you say and remember that anything you write that's cool will be deleted by them as soon as they think they can get away with it so screencap everything you might need again.
ZULU - The Final Attack (4mins)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Attached: IMG_2879.jpg (1600x1200, 212K)

If everyone has your defeatist mentality, yes

I agree, and so does Kai Murros

this, and that's hilarious considering the most the populace is armed with is a fucking ladle.

Saying "Muslims" means you exclude Sikhs, blacks (who are Christian), and allows civic cuckolds to go 'LEAVE THE NON-MUSLIM BASED BLACK GUYS ALONE! THEY'RE CHRISTIANS!' or 'BASED SIKHS'. Fuck off.

It will be the most hilarious war ever.

Attached: 15221601658.jpg (600x314, 44K)

Wrong. The lower class has the unique advantage of being able to topple the entire social structure if they so choose. It is EXACTLY why so many western countries are trying to replace that lower class with immigrants who can be controlled with deportation threats.

Actually you don't want that. You want to recruit the actual decent people in the middle class and start taking control of their neighborhoods, quietly. You want to be the buffer between them and the browns. Then you want to to start going after problem elements in those neighborhoods, particularly problems with strange noses and beady eyes.

funny you should bring that movie up
express.co.uk/news/uk/979715/zulu-snowflakes-campaigners-michael-caine-racist-politicial-correctness-gone-mad

That is why "White scum" will be rewarded with jobs, housing, a crime free Nation etc.

At least they fight back unlike the "Whites" who are middle class faggot who fled.

The Day of the Cricket Bat approaches...

as long as immigrants don't cause trouble and can't vote i don't give a shit about them

This guy gets it. 1 pissed of electrician can shut down London for a week.

I recall reading about aussies doing this several years ago as well. Iirc, it peaked when a giant mob of aussies, angry about a paki raping a white girl, met on a beach armed with swords or something. Anyone else remember that?

Stay strong bro. I'm rooting for y'all.

I love this film. From 3:10 onwards, watching superior weapons and tactics annihilate a larger force, it's glorious.

Maybe shut the fuck up and be glad something is happening at last.

Attached: 1519974241489.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

>in the eyes of the middle and upper class

This is next-level concern trolling. Why the fuck would anyone care what these people think? They are the root of the problem.

See if you can get your lips all the way to the sand niggers balls this time mate

>actual decent people
corporate sellouts are not decent
You're a fucking coward and you should be shot along with your govt for treason.

Also the problem is the JEWISH ELITE AND ANGLO ELITE who rape children regularly as a ritualistic thing. Take those people out and you stop the whole operations the sand dindus are doing.

You can get doxed and beaten then?

Crack their paki skulls and push them out of your nation and into the ocean. Then get their enablers and publicly hang them for treason

They are already causing trouble, you idiot. They must be slaughtered.

was kind of hoping you would sperg out

FELLOW ENGLISHMAN

Attached: IMG_8297.jpg (640x626, 73K)